Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen 1.6 Square

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Got my bub's playpen within a week and absolutely love it! I did a lot of research before deciding on this playpen. My intention with a playpen was more for an activity centre for bub rather than to contain bub in one place. This is the one I purchased.
[weblink removed]

Pros :
Has the best activity board / elements compared to other pens available in Australia
Sturdy and easy to assemble - I was considering between pens that can be adjusted to different shapes vs a fixed on like this - went with fixed as I felt this would be less susceptible to moving when bub grabs onto it
Lots of gaps and holes for bub to learn to pull self up - which I am also planning to use to add more DIY activity boards as bub enjoys this

Cons:
More expensive than other pens
Not as tall as other pens , means bub can climb out of it faster in the future - but it also proved to be a plus for me to step in and out of the pen as I'd imagine a higher pen would make it harder especially while stepping out carrying bub. Sure there's a door but I'd probably won't use it much. Also when hubby said if bub climbs out and falls, a lower pen is ideal as it is closer to the ground - I'm sold :p

Placing the order on the Nanny Annie website was super easy and I received a notification the very next day saying the playpen has been dispatched. Superb service, will shop again.

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Absolutely Dreadful Product - Should NOT be selling this item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I bought a Wooden Rectangle Table + 6 Chairs. Solid wooden legs. Red top, seat and back rest.

The website mentioned that the table would come with a few scratches. No problems there. The kids will make a mess of it anyway. However, I was not prepared for the paint to come off while I was assembling. In fact running my nail over the top caused the surface to come up. Then the frame fell apart from the table top. Grr...

The chairs were malformed and I could not even put them together. It required chisel, drill and saw to correct. (and about 2 hours) I've worked in furniture stores before and this is one of the most poorly made products I've ever seen!

These items are most likely factory seconds and should not have been sold to the public.

I will not be shopping for any other items with Nanny Annie.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review

High Chair Upset and Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I am very disappointed and upset with the Nanny Annie High Chair.
I chose the high chair after I read all the reviews online -
I bought 2 since I have twin babies.

I doubt that all of these reviews are legit as I have found so many faults with this high chair.

The seating part wobbles slightly, even though the screws were tightened as much as possible (without damaging them)
The crotch strap is the only thing that stops the baby from sliding forward, and that has to be set up so tight that it is uncomfortable for my babies and it leaves red marks on their skin. If it is not done up this tight, my girls will slide forward and slouch. This means they are putting all their weight on the crotch strap. As you can imagine, this ends up being very uncomfortable on their private region.

After a couple of months, the bottom screw had undone itself slightly.
The straps are held in by the same screws that structurally hold the chair together. So if you tighten up the screw all the way, it will twist and tangle up the straps, but if you don't screw it in all the way, the strap will be fine, but the screw will be loose.
All this is very concerning, as the last thing you want, is either a high chair that could come apart, or a strap that could come loose.
Either of these seems very dangerous for a young baby.
The cushions never stay in place as the velcro is very weak, and the cushion that supports the back always gets in the way and gets pinched when trying to clip in the table trays.

Now to the table trays. Ours had, what i at first thought, a small chip or sharp splinter on the top surface (where the food goes).
Turns out, this was the screw from underneath coming though!
Very poor quality assembly.

After a couple of months just cleaning the trays with a damp sponge, there seems to be a 'cloudyness' on the varnish, like the clear coating is deteriorating.

Happy to send photos for proof.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Just the ticket!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

The purchase was for my great niece (nearly 5 months) who currently is wearing a brace (hip displasia) and could not sit in a standard high chair but this has accommodated her perfectly. She is a dear little thing and puts up with the brace 24/7 like the champion she is!

Adelaide

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Great high chair and quick postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I purchased the Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair during a sale, and it was posted the next day and arrived after 3 days. Its great! The chair is perfect, and the whole buying experience was stress free, and they have after pay!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I was impressed with the customer service I received after purchasing the Elwood Square kids table and chairs set from their eBay store. I received a text message confirming my order and another informing me when my order was dispatched, which was a feature I think was helpful and I definitely preferred being notified on the progress of my order this way. I also received a personalised e-mail which was nice. Definitely will be shopping there in the future!

Excellent Twin Pram! Great bargain.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I bought the twin pram Sunday 18th and received it a day earlier (Thursday 22) which I was impressed. I would definitely recommend buying this brand (Star Kids) especially if your not wanting to spend over $800 for a twin stroller. And appearance and sturdiness is 100% AFFORDABLE LUXURY.
My twins are going to enjoy this pram.

Just the ticket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Not the lightest but similar dimensions to other much more expensive models. Crucially the mattress is really comfy (4cm depth is great) so you don’t have to lug around extra mattresses. It is suspended off the ground and feels robust. Have already done a weekend of bush camping with it and it worked well. Legs take 30 seconds to attach so not an issue. Excellent value for money far.

Fast and amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

We purchased the co sleeping bassinet and our 3 week old loves it. She has slept in it every night no issues. We place it right next to you bed with one side down so she can see and smell me. Honestly best money I have spent. I purchase one of those white high bassinets and our baby hated it and would never settle or sleep in it. Also super super fast delivery. So happy with purchase and will be using again for future purchases

Fantastic playpen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Playpen arrived super quickly and was exactly as advertised. I had a minor query which was resolved immediately by staff.

Fantastic product and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I was very pleased with the state of the product that we received. For the value/price also, it was a terrific buy. The customer service involved in notifying us when our product had been shipped, and receiving it in a matter of days was just the icing on top.

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Great bassinet, very spacious, great quality and my bub loves it!!
Would 100% recommend to all of my friends and family who have babies!

Perfect Playpen for our baby girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Our playpen from Nanny Annie is amazing. Sturdy, bright colours, great activities. Our baby girl loves the activity wall, she has all of her other toys in there now too, great little area for her to build her motor skills. Even leaving the door open for her she still crawls in there to play for most of the day. Big thumbs up from us. I was also messaged by 5 other parents asking where the playpen was from :)

Verified Customer

Fast delivery and great highchair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I have yet to use the highchair, but I am most impressed with the speedy delivery and what appears to be a quality product. Looking forward to using it with our 2.5yr old next week!

Great service / Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Ordered Thurs night , received a phone call Fri morn to check order, received items Mon & we live in rural NSW. Very impressed with service. Love items , quality of mattress in this bassinet is devine.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent communication & great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

We love our new playpen! I can finally get things done around the house without worrying about bub. Also, I was so impressed with Nanny Annie’s communication. I was informed about delivery during the whole process plus it was quick. Thank you!

Excellent Back Up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Purchased a beautiful full solid NZ pine Table and chair set for children.All was well except during transport the table top had received two big dents on one side.We sent photos of the damage to Nannie Anne and with 24hrs they sent a new table to us at no charge. We were very impressed with their action and service.We would highly recommend them based on our experience.

Tinonee

• 2 comments

Great price, arrived in 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Great service had no problems, shipped very quickly
The Hugh chair we ordered is great quality and was super easy to put together

Nanny Annie is a star on the the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I ordered baby swing (pink) and bassinet (red hearts) from Nanny Annie after reading so many reviews. The website is designed well so process was quick and easy to place an order. Delivery cost was very competitive and delivery was super quick. I didn’t expect that quick and was very surprise.
I’m so happy with the quality of the products, everything is done professionally, the invoice, the confirmation sms, the package and protective bags, instructions - it’s just a first shop with a real customer focus and satisfaction. Before I placed an order I have a few questions that were answered in minutes via online chat.
Would love to see more great products added in the near future, so I can get everything I need from one place and from the same brand since I like to match everything for a perfect look.
Nanny Annie has the potential to become a leader in online baby shop just need to expand the items range. I will be ordering more since it’s so much better place an order online than deal with rude and don’t care attitude staff in Baby Bunting
Kim
Adelaide

Verified Customer

Comfortable mattress with the portacot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I hunted for a portacot with a comfortable mattress, that didn’t break the bank, was lightweight and compact. Nanny Annie’s portacot arrived and I couldn’t be happier. The highlight for me is the comfortable mattress that doesn’t feel like cardboard like half of the portacots on the market. The mattress straps to the base of the cot for safety. My order was also processed and shipped very quickly!

1 of 11 pages