Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

We can't speak more highly of Narellan Pools Hills District. From our initial consultation with Darin through to the finished project, the entire company was professional and respectful in their approach. Mark was a fantastic operator and always strived to ensure we were happy with the process and the finished product. We will gladly recommend these guys to others!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Dave and many thanks fort his glowing review of Mark and his Hills Team. They will be thrilled to receive this feedback. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

Verified Customer

Could not have been ANY better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The entire process was A1, from Trevor in sales, to Nick, Josh, Terry and the boys in installation, Matt and Dave in the Crane truck and Joe, Adam and Matt installing the pavers, pool fencing and solar heating and Kris in his thorough handover.
You have a bunch of guys that you should be VERY proud of, they provided the best customer service experience I have had in ANY purchase EVER, when in contact with the office, Hannah, Karen and Mark were all readily available to assist, i wouldn't recommend any other pool installer knowing how Narellan operate there is only one option on the Sunshine Coast.

SIMPLY THE BEST.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi James. Thankyou so much for your review on our Sunshine Coast Team. They will be thrilled to read this as are we. We wish you many happy years of building memories with your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Hills District

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We love our beautiful Madiera 7 Pool in blue agate from Narellan Pools Hills District.
I can't speak highly enough of the team they were excellent, all very professional very efficient an amazing job done from start to finish.
Mark was a delight to work with and kept us informed every moment of progress. Nothing was a problem.
Everything was done when he said so.
It was amazing to watch the skill in which the pool was craned in. An instant pool which looks beautiful.
A job well done by Dean and the boys in a couple of days.
We look forward to summer especially at night with our beautiful changing coloured lights and bubblers and spa.
Thanks again Mark to you and your team Dean and Thao.
I would be more than happy to recommend Mark to anyone who is thinking of installing a Narellan Pool.
You will not be disappointed.
Lesley and Warren Larment Kellyville NSW

NARELLAN POOLS - sutherland Shire and illawarra branch

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Hi there
I wanted to go with Narellan however after speaking with [name removed] their Shire and illawarra sales rep and then the franchise owner [name removed] I am unable to trust them and they also have not contacted me after initial consult for three months

These people are really unprofessional, they do not take on board that they have dropped the ball by not contacting us, they also are untrustworthy and I had to call the police due to trespassing my property without my knowledge.

Originally [name removed] came and was all excited, then I did not hear back for 3 months. When I followed up he said he was waiting for a site manager, what for 3 months ????

All of a sudden he told me a site manager had actually come to my property to inspect the rock and area (without my permission mind you) which is illegal to enter a property plus I have three dogs.

He told me he had visited 6 times, It was 1 time by [name removed] two years ago and 1 by [name removed].

These guys were all smoke and mirrors. I was treated in an agressive way as a result of me emailing them to say 'what is going on' and to provide some constructive critism

They basically lied about their six visits to my home and had someone come into my backyard without telling me.

I did really wish to go with them but the sheer lack of response and then accusing me of being aggressive and then 100% lying that they had come to my property six times was quite insulting and highly unprofessional, [name removed] called me this morning with some sort of idea that I would still go with them

They are factually incorrect and seems as though they were covering up for themselves, unfortunately I was left without any choice, I would like to deal with honest and reliable people when spending thousands of dollars, no dollars or small dollars - its irrelevant these guys were dodgy people

They cannot take on board the fact this piece of work [name removed] didnt contact me nor follow up as promised

I also had to call the police to report them for trespassing as I had no knowledge

I hope this helps
Shame really

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear ELisha, Narellan Pools Head Office takes all feedback seriously and you make some serious claims in your review. If you wish to discuss this further please contact clientcare@narellanpools.com.au

Brisbane

• 8 helpful votes

Fantastic experience - Southside Brisbane team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Lisa and Craig Wells Southside team made our dream come true. Our Symphony 8 pool looks beautiful and we still can't believe we have a pool in our front yard. After a 8 month fight with another pool company that ripped us off and couldn't provide the pool - Lisa and Craig put our minds at ease and made the whole experience easy. It only took 3 days and our pool was in the ground and full of water with another 2-3 weeks to complete the concreting and paving. Communication was the key and Lisa checked in by phone each week to update us and make sure we had everything we needed. We also had a pool cover, pool accessories and extra pavers organized by Lisa. Nothing was a problem. So awesome - Totally recommend them to anyone!! Message me if you need any contact information.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Finness, Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful review! We love hearing from our clients of their amazing experiences. We will pass your review onto Craig and Lisa. Enjoy summ... read more »

Absolutely unbelievable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Hassle free the guys are awesome to work with they built our dream pools very efficient, reliable nothing is too hard

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Janey and thanks for your kind review. Could you please advise who your installers were or the area where you live so I can pass this along to them? Thanks again so much

Unbelievably hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Craig, Lisa and the team were all professional, friendly, helpful and efficient. Every one of the team, Pete, Mick, Andre, the young fell, Craig and Lisa were so easy to work with. No hidden costs, they even fixed a tile that was broken by tradesmen not on their team. I highly recommend them to anyone considering installing a pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Fran. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Brisbane South Team. I'll pass this onto them, I'm sure they will be thrilled.

Narellan Pools Ballina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Brian and all his team did an amazingly professional job from start to finish. Highly recommended for those who want an affordable priced pool with a premium result!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thanks Nick for your glowing comments on our Northern Rivers Team. They will be delighted to read this as are we at Head Office. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool

Greatest Team work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Everything went without a hitch. Love our pool and had a swim a couple of weeks ago could not wait. Communication with us from Beb, Lisa and team from Narellean was excellent and we always knew what was happening and when. With one of us being disabled they assisted and suggested many aids to make it easier for us. We had a very small area for the pool to get into and had to go in through our wonderful neighbours property the organisation of the crane and watching the professionals crane the pool in throughout the trees over the roof was unbelievable and done without a scratch. Cannot Thank Ben so much for everything he did for us and went above his duties. This team are so professional and nothing is a problem for them. Would highly recommend them. Once again a huge Thank you.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Narelle. Thankyou so much for your review on our Gold Coast Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Hawkesbury

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Leo Portelli and Dean Douglas from Narellan Hawkesbury did an excellent job. They were efficient and very well organised. Pool looks amazing. We love it.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Janelle. Thankyou for your lovely post. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your Narellan Pool and the service you received. I'm sure Leo and his team will be very grateful for this post.

Thanks Macarthur Narellan Pools!! Fantastic Job:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

So pleased with my new spa!! John, Darren and Luke from Narellen Pools at Macarthur did a great job. Minimal fuss and mess and very professional and friendly. Marnie is lovely too and so helpful. If you have a small backyard these guys are the specialists.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou Maria for this lovely review of the Macarthur Team. I will pass this onto them immediately. Narellan Pools wish you many happy years in your swimming pool.

Sylvania NSW

• 1 review

Narellan Pools Southern Sydney/Illawarra - Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We are so happy with our beautiful new Symphony 7 Narellan pool in Cobalt Blue. The Southern Sydney/Illawarra franchise completed a fantastic product despite some unforeseen hurdles along the way. The limestone from Lifestile Pavers is immaculate. Special mention to Grant from Narellan who has been in constant contact throughout the project. Absolute champion. Can’t wait for summer by the pool!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review

Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Narellan Pools have excellent after sales service. Our pool developed leak and they persisted with the problem for weeks until they finally tracked down the problem and fixed it at nil cost to me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou so much LJ Wallace for this wonderful feedback. Narellan Pools prides itself on the complete customer experience and that includes not deserting you once the pool is installed. We wish you many years of happiness with Narellan Pool

Fantastic to deal with and amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Narellan pools Sunshine Coast have jus finished our pool.
Right from the start they were great to deal with. The helped find a pool suitable for our small area with difficult access.
The construction team were professional, always turned up when they said they would.
Our expectations have been exceeded and we can’t wait to enjoy our new pool this summer! I cannot recommend Narellan Pools highly enough

Narellan Pools South Australia - Webb Construction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The staff at Narellan Pools South Australia from sales, admin, the construction team and the directors Peter and Paul Webb were all delightful to deal with. The pool install was so quick, thorough and went off without a hitch. The level of professionalism from the entire team resulted in a perfect result that we are absolutely enamored with. I would recommend Narellan Pools South Australia in a second. I would rate them a 20/10 if I could. They're a swimming pool dream team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Connie. Thankyou so much for your positive feedback. I'm sure the team in South Australia will be thrilled to see this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Can't wait for summer again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The team at Narellan Hills District were fantastic to work with, from the initial scoping out the yard for the best placement, to meeting the team on site, all the way through to handover. It was greatly appreciated how the team were willing to work in with other contractors to assist with a total backyard reno, with timing and moving around each other. Thank you from two excited kidlets (and their parents!), we can't wait to have a full summer in the yard this year.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Mrs Squizzy. Thankyou so much for your positive review of the Hills Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Loving my pool.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

From day 1 narellan pools where on time, efficient. kept in contact with me about everything. Were always available if I had any queries. 5 days & it was done. All the workers friendly & into their job.Then when it was finished they presented me with big bunch of goodies. Wine, nuts , chocolates plus lots of other things & a pool float. Highly recommend narellan pools.

Toowoomba, Queensland

Private message

Narellan Pools Toowoomba - fantastic!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Mal and Kerry from Narellan Pools were fantastic. From the start to end of the process we had no issues at all. Kerry provided great advice throughout the quoting process and even arranged for the council pool certifier to come around and so we could get advice about our plans to ensure there would be no issues later which was very useful. Mal and his crew could not have been nicer to work with. They were friendly, efficient and meticulous in their work to the millimetre. They were also very accommodating to our kids who wanted to be involved in helping out. Handover at the end was done by Mal who went through everything to do with looking after our pool in great detail. The whole installation went smoothly and we are so happy we chose to go with Narellan. Overall a really great experience.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Jo. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Toowoomba Team. We hope you have many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

simply crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

once they got your money...simply dont expect anything... if your pool cracks in half literally ( true to the word "in half" 12 meter pool) they could not care less...they will blame god himself and not bat an eyelid..no emails no phone calls returned..head office simply will string you along deflecting situation.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

We are very sorry you feel this way. At head office we take every case very seriously and we believe this case is being handled locally. If you wish to talk about this further please do not hesitate to contact our Client Care office. Thankyou

Chatswood

• 1 comment

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Narellan built a pool for me in 2013. The process couldn't have been easier. Approvals and the pool were all completed within 3 weeks.

5 years later the pool still looks amazing. The only issue we had was back in 2013 Narellan were using Davey pumps. These broke down and had to be replaced within 18 months. The Davey Chlorinator was also problematic and continually switches itself off at random times.

We switched to a Zodiac Variable pump and It hasn't missed a beat.

I believe Narrellan now exclusively used Zodiac pumps so that has been fixed.

I have recently contracted to use Narellan again for my second pool and they have been fantastic.

I would definitely recommend Matt and Tim who have the franchise in Northern Sydney to anyone who is considering building a pool.

If you are worried about using fibreglass don't be, it's fantastic and easy to keep clean. its also much easier on the children's feet when they have been swimming for ages.

Just ask if you can have a look at a pool they have already installed and get a reference from a previous customer.

Again, if you choose Narellan you wont regret it!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Simeon. Thankyou so much for this wonderful review. I know the Matt, Tim and their Team will be thrilled as are we. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

1 of 6 pages