Narellan Pools Ballina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Brian and all his team did an amazingly professional job from start to finish. Highly recommended for those who want an affordable priced pool with a premium result!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thanks Nick for your glowing comments on our Northern Rivers Team. They will be delighted to read this as are we at Head Office. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool

Greatest Team work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Everything went without a hitch. Love our pool and had a swim a couple of weeks ago could not wait. Communication with us from Beb, Lisa and team from Narellean was excellent and we always knew what was happening and when. With one of us being disabled they assisted and suggested many aids to make it easier for us. We had a very small area for the pool to get into and had to go in through our wonderful neighbours property the organisation of the crane and watching the professionals crane the pool in throughout the trees over the roof was unbelievable and done without a scratch. Cannot Thank Ben so much for everything he did for us and went above his duties. This team are so professional and nothing is a problem for them. Would highly recommend them. Once again a huge Thank you.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Narelle. Thankyou so much for your review on our Gold Coast Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

Verified Customer

Narellan Pools Hawkesbury

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Leo Portelli and Dean Douglas from Narellan Hawkesbury did an excellent job. They were efficient and very well organised. Pool looks amazing. We love it.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Janelle. Thankyou for your lovely post. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your Narellan Pool and the service you received. I'm sure Leo and his team will be very grateful for this post.

Thanks Macarthur Narellan Pools!! Fantastic Job:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

So pleased with my new spa!! John, Darren and Luke from Narellen Pools at Macarthur did a great job. Minimal fuss and mess and very professional and friendly. Marnie is lovely too and so helpful. If you have a small backyard these guys are the specialists.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou Maria for this lovely review of the Macarthur Team. I will pass this onto them immediately. Narellan Pools wish you many happy years in your swimming pool.

Sylvania NSW

Narellan Pools Southern Sydney/Illawarra - Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We are so happy with our beautiful new Symphony 7 Narellan pool in Cobalt Blue. The Southern Sydney/Illawarra franchise completed a fantastic product despite some unforeseen hurdles along the way. The limestone from Lifestile Pavers is immaculate. Special mention to Grant from Narellan who has been in constant contact throughout the project. Absolute champion. Can’t wait for summer by the pool!

Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Narellan Pools have excellent after sales service. Our pool developed leak and they persisted with the problem for weeks until they finally tracked down the problem and fixed it at nil cost to me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou so much LJ Wallace for this wonderful feedback. Narellan Pools prides itself on the complete customer experience and that includes not deserting you once the pool is installed. We wish you many years of happiness with Narellan Pool

Fantastic to deal with and amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Narellan pools Sunshine Coast have jus finished our pool.
Right from the start they were great to deal with. The helped find a pool suitable for our small area with difficult access.
The construction team were professional, always turned up when they said they would.
Our expectations have been exceeded and we can’t wait to enjoy our new pool this summer! I cannot recommend Narellan Pools highly enough

Narellan Pools South Australia - Webb Construction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The staff at Narellan Pools South Australia from sales, admin, the construction team and the directors Peter and Paul Webb were all delightful to deal with. The pool install was so quick, thorough and went off without a hitch. The level of professionalism from the entire team resulted in a perfect result that we are absolutely enamored with. I would recommend Narellan Pools South Australia in a second. I would rate them a 20/10 if I could. They're a swimming pool dream team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Connie. Thankyou so much for your positive feedback. I'm sure the team in South Australia will be thrilled to see this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Can't wait for summer again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The team at Narellan Hills District were fantastic to work with, from the initial scoping out the yard for the best placement, to meeting the team on site, all the way through to handover. It was greatly appreciated how the team were willing to work in with other contractors to assist with a total backyard reno, with timing and moving around each other. Thank you from two excited kidlets (and their parents!), we can't wait to have a full summer in the yard this year.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Mrs Squizzy. Thankyou so much for your positive review of the Hills Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Loving my pool.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

From day 1 narellan pools where on time, efficient. kept in contact with me about everything. Were always available if I had any queries. 5 days & it was done. All the workers friendly & into their job.Then when it was finished they presented me with big bunch of goodies. Wine, nuts , chocolates plus lots of other things & a pool float. Highly recommend narellan pools.

Toowoomba, Queensland

Private message

Narellan Pools Toowoomba - fantastic!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Mal and Kerry from Narellan Pools were fantastic. From the start to end of the process we had no issues at all. Kerry provided great advice throughout the quoting process and even arranged for the council pool certifier to come around and so we could get advice about our plans to ensure there would be no issues later which was very useful. Mal and his crew could not have been nicer to work with. They were friendly, efficient and meticulous in their work to the millimetre. They were also very accommodating to our kids who wanted to be involved in helping out. Handover at the end was done by Mal who went through everything to do with looking after our pool in great detail. The whole installation went smoothly and we are so happy we chose to go with Narellan. Overall a really great experience.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Jo. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Toowoomba Team. We hope you have many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

adelaide

• 1 answer

simply crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

once they got your money...simply dont expect anything... if your pool cracks in half literally ( true to the word "in half" 12 meter pool) they could not care less...they will blame god himself and not bat an eyelid..no emails no phone calls returned..head office simply will string you along deflecting situation.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

We are very sorry you feel this way. At head office we take every case very seriously and we believe this case is being handled locally. If you wish to talk about this further please do not hesitate to contact our Client Care office. Thankyou

Chatswood

• 1 comment

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Narellan built a pool for me in 2013. The process couldn't have been easier. Approvals and the pool were all completed within 3 weeks.

5 years later the pool still looks amazing. The only issue we had was back in 2013 Narellan were using Davey pumps. These broke down and had to be replaced within 18 months. The Davey Chlorinator was also problematic and continually switches itself off at random times.

We switched to a Zodiac Variable pump and It hasn't missed a beat.

I believe Narrellan now exclusively used Zodiac pumps so that has been fixed.

I have recently contracted to use Narellan again for my second pool and they have been fantastic.

I would definitely recommend Matt and Tim who have the franchise in Northern Sydney to anyone who is considering building a pool.

If you are worried about using fibreglass don't be, it's fantastic and easy to keep clean. its also much easier on the children's feet when they have been swimming for ages.

Just ask if you can have a look at a pool they have already installed and get a reference from a previous customer.

Again, if you choose Narellan you wont regret it!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Simeon. Thankyou so much for this wonderful review. I know the Matt, Tim and their Team will be thrilled as are we. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

Our pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Upon deciding to install a pool we contacted Narellan Gold Coast. Marty was immediately on the phone we had it measured and plans underway for the installation. Ben the pool supervisor was very efficient, obliging and always there when he said. Very easy to work with as was all the team. A very pleasant pool build from start to finish. Would highly recommend this team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Robyn and Col. Thankyou for this highly positive review. We will pass onto our Gold Coast Team. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

A Pleasurable Experience All Round.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Having not had or built a pool before, the entire process seemed a little daunting. After securing three quotes we chose Narellan Pools Hills District not based on price but based on the genuine attitudes of both Mark and Darin. Friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to listen to what we wanted as opposed to telling us what we needed. Though they had built many pools before, (comforting), their attitude left us feeling like valued customers which was reassuring.
We also got to met Dean, the pool installer, during a site inspection who is a no nonsense guy and clearly knows his stuff. This went a long way to helping seal the deal, after all, he’s the one doing all the hard work.
Having now had the final handover, my wife and I can honestly say the experience was well worth it and we feel we made the right choice in choosing Narellan Pools.
A big thank you to Mark, Darin, Dean and his team and Thao in the office for all your effort.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Paul T. Thankyou for your wonderful review of our Hills Team. An exceptional customer experience is always our aim at Narellan Pools. I will pass this onto Mark, Darin, Dean Thao and the team... read more »

Narellan Pools Goldcoast excellent service great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Marty Kelly and Ben the team at Narellan were great from product selection to suit your needs, right down to handover. Narellan Goldcoast have a exceptional team of tradesmen always on time, professional advice,and great care with your pool install. You are treated like a highly valued client every step of the way. If you want a beautiful pool that not only looks good but fulfills your families every dream then this is the team for you. Way to go Narellan this branch does your product proud.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Jac. Thankyou so much for the wonderful feedback. At Narellan Pools we pride ourselves on delivering the best pools with the best service possible. I will pass this onto the territory you men... read more »

Verified Customer

Everything we asked for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Amazing company to deal with. No hidden fees. Explained everything from the beginning and delivered an incredible pool. Would highly recommend to others. Thanks again Leo and the team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Chris. Thankyou so much for the wonderful feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Leo and his team. We wish you many happy swimming years in your Narellan Pool.

• 1 review
  • 3 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Run run and don't look back stay away from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Ordered a pool and spa package and promised the world by the sales guy Narellan stands by their product and all work is carried out by them no contractors. Come home early spa up on side mentioned this does not look good, then told by installer manufacturer fault to which they repaired. Promised the world after that spa it ok only once installed discovered spill way far to low for water level valve so can not get minimum water level to run spa correctly. Took complaint to head office what a complete waste of time not their error and will not stand behind their own product being manufactured incorrectly as sale guy put in wrong specifications. To add insult head office told us our only option is to negotiate possible solutions with branch or take it to the builders association or consumer affairs what a joke.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear Not Happy. We are sorry you feel unsupported by Head Office. The manufacturing fault you speak of was fixed on site as you know. Your Pool Builder has advised us and you that he has a plan to ... read more »

Brisbane South Narellan Pools

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We had many quotes for our pool installation and Craig from Narellan Pools Brisbane South was the most professional, easy to work with, and accommodating. Great product, great communication and great results.
We are very please with the whole process from star to finish.

Mackay

Exceptional Pool Build - Highly Recommend Narellan Mackay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

My partner and I can not recommend Narellen Pools Mackay highly enough.
Rob, Dave, Cheryl and the team where an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning (when I walked into their showroom and them being out to look at and quote the job that afternoon) to the handover (where they spent hours with us giving an in-depth run through and understanding of how to get the best out of our new pool).
Nothing was ever a hassle, phone calls and emails with questions where always responded to very promptly.
I would even go as far as saying that Rob and Dave felt like friends and the care and passion they have for what they do really shines through in the great quality work that was completed.
Thank you Narellan Pools Mackay, we are very happy customers who would definitely recommend you to anyone!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou Ashlea for this review on our Mackay Team. Our wish is for every Narellan Pools customer to feel this way and will continue to strive for this.

1 of 6 pages