Fantastic to deal with and amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Narellan pools Sunshine Coast have jus finished our pool.
Right from the start they were great to deal with. The helped find a pool suitable for our small area with difficult access.
The construction team were professional, always turned up when they said they would.
Our expectations have been exceeded and we can’t wait to enjoy our new pool this summer! I cannot recommend Narellan Pools highly enough

Narellan Pools South Australia - Webb Construction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The staff at Narellan Pools South Australia from sales, admin, the construction team and the directors Peter and Paul Webb were all delightful to deal with. The pool install was so quick, thorough and went off without a hitch. The level of professionalism from the entire team resulted in a perfect result that we are absolutely enamored with. I would recommend Narellan Pools South Australia in a second. I would rate them a 20/10 if I could. They're a swimming pool dream team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Connie. Thankyou so much for your positive feedback. I'm sure the team in South Australia will be thrilled to see this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Can't wait for summer again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The team at Narellan Hills District were fantastic to work with, from the initial scoping out the yard for the best placement, to meeting the team on site, all the way through to handover. It was greatly appreciated how the team were willing to work in with other contractors to assist with a total backyard reno, with timing and moving around each other. Thank you from two excited kidlets (and their parents!), we can't wait to have a full summer in the yard this year.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Mrs Squizzy. Thankyou so much for your positive review of the Hills Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Loving my pool.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

From day 1 narellan pools where on time, efficient. kept in contact with me about everything. Were always available if I had any queries. 5 days & it was done. All the workers friendly & into their job.Then when it was finished they presented me with big bunch of goodies. Wine, nuts , chocolates plus lots of other things & a pool float. Highly recommend narellan pools.

Toowoomba, Queensland

Private message

Narellan Pools Toowoomba - fantastic!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Mal and Kerry from Narellan Pools were fantastic. From the start to end of the process we had no issues at all. Kerry provided great advice throughout the quoting process and even arranged for the council pool certifier to come around and so we could get advice about our plans to ensure there would be no issues later which was very useful. Mal and his crew could not have been nicer to work with. They were friendly, efficient and meticulous in their work to the millimetre. They were also very accommodating to our kids who wanted to be involved in helping out. Handover at the end was done by Mal who went through everything to do with looking after our pool in great detail. The whole installation went smoothly and we are so happy we chose to go with Narellan. Overall a really great experience.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Jo. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Toowoomba Team. We hope you have many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

adelaide

• 1 answer

simply crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

once they got your money...simply dont expect anything... if your pool cracks in half literally ( true to the word "in half" 12 meter pool) they could not care less...they will blame god himself and not bat an eyelid..no emails no phone calls returned..head office simply will string you along deflecting situation.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

We are very sorry you feel this way. At head office we take every case very seriously and we believe this case is being handled locally. If you wish to talk about this further please do not hesitate to contact our Client Care office. Thankyou

Chatswood

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Narellan built a pool for me in 2013. The process couldn't have been easier. Approvals and the pool were all completed within 3 weeks.

5 years later the pool still looks amazing. The only issue we had was back in 2013 Narellan were using Davey pumps. These broke down and had to be replaced within 18 months. The Davey Chlorinator was also problematic and continually switches itself off at random times.

We switched to a Zodiac Variable pump and It hasn't missed a beat.

I believe Narrellan now exclusively used Zodiac pumps so that has been fixed.

I have recently contracted to use Narellan again for my second pool and they have been fantastic.

I would definitely recommend Matt and Tim who have the franchise in Northern Sydney to anyone who is considering building a pool.

If you are worried about using fibreglass don't be, it's fantastic and easy to keep clean. its also much easier on the children's feet when they have been swimming for ages.

Just ask if you can have a look at a pool they have already installed and get a reference from a previous customer.

Again, if you choose Narellan you wont regret it!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Simeon. Thankyou so much for this wonderful review. I know the Matt, Tim and their Team will be thrilled as are we. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

Our pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Upon deciding to install a pool we contacted Narellan Gold Coast. Marty was immediately on the phone we had it measured and plans underway for the installation. Ben the pool supervisor was very efficient, obliging and always there when he said. Very easy to work with as was all the team. A very pleasant pool build from start to finish. Would highly recommend this team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Robyn and Col. Thankyou for this highly positive review. We will pass onto our Gold Coast Team. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

A Pleasurable Experience All Round.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Having not had or built a pool before, the entire process seemed a little daunting. After securing three quotes we chose Narellan Pools Hills District not based on price but based on the genuine attitudes of both Mark and Darin. Friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to listen to what we wanted as opposed to telling us what we needed. Though they had built many pools before, (comforting), their attitude left us feeling like valued customers which was reassuring.
We also got to met Dean, the pool installer, during a site inspection who is a no nonsense guy and clearly knows his stuff. This went a long way to helping seal the deal, after all, he’s the one doing all the hard work.
Having now had the final handover, my wife and I can honestly say the experience was well worth it and we feel we made the right choice in choosing Narellan Pools.
A big thank you to Mark, Darin, Dean and his team and Thao in the office for all your effort.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Paul T. Thankyou for your wonderful review of our Hills Team. An exceptional customer experience is always our aim at Narellan Pools. I will pass this onto Mark, Darin, Dean Thao and the team... read more »

Narellan Pools Goldcoast excellent service great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Marty Kelly and Ben the team at Narellan were great from product selection to suit your needs, right down to handover. Narellan Goldcoast have a exceptional team of tradesmen always on time, professional advice,and great care with your pool install. You are treated like a highly valued client every step of the way. If you want a beautiful pool that not only looks good but fulfills your families every dream then this is the team for you. Way to go Narellan this branch does your product proud.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Jac. Thankyou so much for the wonderful feedback. At Narellan Pools we pride ourselves on delivering the best pools with the best service possible. I will pass this onto the territory you men... read more »

Verified Customer

Everything we asked for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Amazing company to deal with. No hidden fees. Explained everything from the beginning and delivered an incredible pool. Would highly recommend to others. Thanks again Leo and the team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Chris. Thankyou so much for the wonderful feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Leo and his team. We wish you many happy swimming years in your Narellan Pool.

Run run and don't look back stay away from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Ordered a pool and spa package and promised the world by the sales guy Narellan stands by their product and all work is carried out by them no contractors. Come home early spa up on side mentioned this does not look good, then told by installer manufacturer fault to which they repaired. Promised the world after that spa it ok only once installed discovered spill way far to low for water level valve so can not get minimum water level to run spa correctly. Took complaint to head office what a complete waste of time not their error and will not stand behind their own product being manufactured incorrectly as sale guy put in wrong specifications. To add insult head office told us our only option is to negotiate possible solutions with branch or take it to the builders association or consumer affairs what a joke.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear Not Happy. We are sorry you feel unsupported by Head Office. The manufacturing fault you speak of was fixed on site as you know. Your Pool Builder has advised us and you that he has a plan to ... read more »

Brisbane South Narellan Pools

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We had many quotes for our pool installation and Craig from Narellan Pools Brisbane South was the most professional, easy to work with, and accommodating. Great product, great communication and great results.
We are very please with the whole process from star to finish.

Mackay

• 1 helpful vote

Exceptional Pool Build - Highly Recommend Narellan Mackay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

My partner and I can not recommend Narellen Pools Mackay highly enough.
Rob, Dave, Cheryl and the team where an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning (when I walked into their showroom and them being out to look at and quote the job that afternoon) to the handover (where they spent hours with us giving an in-depth run through and understanding of how to get the best out of our new pool).
Nothing was ever a hassle, phone calls and emails with questions where always responded to very promptly.
I would even go as far as saying that Rob and Dave felt like friends and the care and passion they have for what they do really shines through in the great quality work that was completed.
Thank you Narellan Pools Mackay, we are very happy customers who would definitely recommend you to anyone!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou Ashlea for this review on our Mackay Team. Our wish is for every Narellan Pools customer to feel this way and will continue to strive for this.

• 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Premium price but lacklustre service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We had Narellan (South Brisbane) install a fibreglass pool to our new home a little over a year ago.

My list of complaints is as follows:
* They sold us a Davey eco-mineral chlorinator which we later found out is barley existant in the market (at least where we live). It took me about 8 pool shops to find someone that stocks the ridiculously expensive mineral salt which is about a 20-minute drive for me to get there and buy it. Calling Davey's support line was a complete waste of time as they listed Davey dealers in my general area but none of them carried this product. It was actually another poolshop who very generously made a few phoen calls for me and tracked down the Davey dealer that had the product. The local Poolwerx, which actually did the commissioning of the pool have never heard of it and do not stock the product.

* The mineral salt was about $55 per 10kg bag at the beginning of 2017 but sometime around late 2017 Davey upped the price to about $98 per bag. Just effing absurd. At that price I am now using another mineral pool salt product at about $30 per bag which seems to work just fine (probably void our warranty but what can you do).

*Narellan were supposed to start our pool in the beginning of Feb and finish within a month (including pool and granite tiled pool terrace). They started on time and within 3 days had the fibreglass shell in the ground and all filtration equipment plumbed in. We didn't see them again for a few weeks when they eventually returned to do the pool terrace slab. Again weeks passed and in March when they were supposed to be coming back to tile wet weather set in and more weeks passed. It dragged into late April.

Obviously, the pool terrace was subcontracted but it is still under Narellan's umbrella and communication was non-existent unless we followed them up. The most comical part was the company that puts in the temporary safety fence told us in March we would have to pay for extra fence hire since the job had taken longer. We called Narellan and to their credit they got that charge quashed! Eventually the tiling was done and it was reasonable apart from a low spot that ponds and that they managed to drop granite tiles onto our extension cord which was running the filter and break the insulation.

The people that did the terrace slab and tiling dropped a significant of 5mm gravel into the pool. When Poolwerx did the cleaning for handover they just vacuumed it up but a lot went through the basket, through the pump and got caught in the multiport valve and it became extremely hard to turn it. I asked the Poolwerx man why he didn't use a sock in the basket to catch it and he said they normally only use Astral pool equipment and apparently they can vacuum up gravel without any problem....

Davey representative was the nicest person I met in this whole fiasco and he replaced the multiport valve handle mechanism. I later realised a cap for the cholorinator that is used for periodic acid cleaning of the electrodes was missing (not sure if Narellan never delivered it or Poolwerx lost it but to their credit Narellan organised Davey to send another one which they did).

In general it is a beautiful pool and lovely to swim in but I would definitely not use Narellan again.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thanks Robert for this very important feedback. We will take this on board and share with the team. If there is anything you wish to discuss with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Ca... read more »

Narellan Pools Official

Hello again Robert. We now have new pool specialists looking after your area and they advised that they are happy to come out and see you to rectify any outstanding issues you may have. Please cont... read more »

At this stage there is no point unless they can explain why the pH is constantly too high no matter how much acid I feed it. It has the local Poolwerx baffled. For some reason there are extremely h... read more »

Mackay

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Delivery of service beyond expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

The delivery of service from the staff at Narellan Pools Mackay was absolutely brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. Areal pleasure to deal with. And they did a great job too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Toowoomba

Nightmare-Toowoomba

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Was sold a second, took two goes to get it repaired, which I was told would be done before install. Coping tile grout cracking already, silicone under tiles missing in 14 places, tiles not level, was told I'd have a concrete slab for filter, turned out to be a pad not even big enough for it to sit completely on. Wouldn't clean it, refused to do handover. Broke my gate. Sydney head office helped as much as they could. But now heading to DFT as I was told it would have warranty and now at handover, guess what??? No warranty. Also heading to QBCC to try to resolve. Totally heartbroken.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Tessa. Could you kindly private message us please with further information to ensure we can match with correct records at Head Office? Thankyou

I'm sorry but I'm done messaging.

Narellan Pools - Sydney - Dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Our Narellan adventure started not that long ago and we are now the proud owners of a beautiful (keep pinching myself) Grey Quartz oasis.
From day one service was exceptional, we had a few meetings with Mark and Darren making sure it was exactly what we wanted and that we understood the process.
Once Dean(PM) and his team moved in the process moved very quickly, it was a seamless process and even when hitting a few stumbling blocks (non of which was their doing) everything was handled in their stride with professionalism and exceptional customer service - every single team member treated our home and animals with care.
Dean was always available to handle questions and make sure things were running according to plan.
Mark visited site often to make sure all was on track. Thao was a pleasure to deal with handling all the admin.

It was quite something watching the fibreglass shell being craned over our home - once again done with precision and complete professionalism.
It's been an amazing experience and the finished product is absolutely beautiful - thank you Mark, Darren, Dean, Thao and Narellan team

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Dee and thankyou so much for this glowing report on our Hills District Team. We love hearing from our happy customers and wish you many many years enjoying your pool.

shellharbour

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

NARELLAN POOLS ILLAWARRA excellent pool builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Thank you Danny & Fiona for the great service. We are very happy with our pool, very professional team at Narellan Pools Illawarra, from excavation to handover, all went smoothly.
Office staff Nicole & Paula are helpful and friendly, loved the site manager Wayne, who actually dug the hole, he got the job done quick and still had time for coffee and a few stories.
I was nervous about the pool delivery, but all went smoothly, the driver was very friendly and great at his job, the crane guys also, very professional.
Caleb and his install team did a great job, pool is dead level, thank you.
Daniel and Neil the concreters are excellent, and Bill got the filtration up and running, even Rick the salesmen was honest and upfront. Salesmen usually tell you a lot of crap and try and sell you unnecessary stuff, but Rick tells it how it is, no hidden costs.
The only hassles we had was trying to get the pool approved for install by council, once that was done, all went well. The pool was installed and ready to swim in after a few short weeks..
Thanks again to the Narellan team Illawarra.
George. P.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello George P. Thankyou so much for this shining review on our Illawarra Team. Narellan Pools strives to provide an excellent customer experience and we wish you many happy years enjoying your pool.

Highly Recommend! Amazing people to deal with every step of the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Narellan Pools - Wollondilly. Our swimming pool journey has been fantastic!
All the way from purchasing, through construction and installation.
Council was being difficult with green grass area we had to have in our backyard, changed our plans a little. The team kept us informed all the way with the changes and always made sure we were happy. There was no issues at any stage even when we requested changes towards the end by adding spa Jets.
Rob, the Site Supervisor explained what they were doing and each stage of the pool progress. Easy to talk to very approachable and knowledgeable in what he does. I thank you for everything.

Scott and Dayle, I thank you for your honesty and integrity.
I know my family and I will enjoy entertaining in my new backyard for many years to come and its all thanks to you and your team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Sania. Wow, thankyou so much for your glowing recommendation of Scott and Dayle. Customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us at Narellan Pools. We wish you many happy swimming years!

1 of 5 pages