Narellan Pool Bathurst

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We recently had installed a pool by Narellan Pools Bathurst , this team of Pool suppliers are Beyond great, Glen , Adam , and Brad, Cassie and Kerry and along with all the staff could not do enough for us from the get go , The install was amazing as is the final end product ....Very happy , Highly recomend the Team at Bathurst Narellan Pools ...Thanks Garry Abel Forbes NSW ....

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you so much Garry for sharing the amazing experience you had with our Central West team.

Orangeville

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Stay clear!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

After a month or so, my sunpod dropped and it has been months, nearly a year and it still isn’t fixed. Now because I’m not the mr nice guy because of the delay and at first being told it wasn’t a warranty issue, they’re pushing the blame around. Lucky I watched the whole installation and noticed they’ve breached the contract by not installing piers which caused the drop of the sunpod. Now I’m starting to go civil as I have no other option. I have a 40k product in my backyard that broken from the start, and a contract that was breached from the start. Stay away.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Wade
Are you please able to call, I left a message on your mobile yesterday. The issues with your pool are going to be rectified.

If it wasn’t for Scott Casey, the new owner of my area, and head office getting involved, I don’t think this issue would have been rectified at all. Hopefully the date set aside for the rectificati... read more »

Vic

Very poor quality. After 10 years we are having nothing but problems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The whole installation process was bad but after 10 years the pool has settled and the water line is 100mm different, fibreglass has cracked and looks terrible. Do your research people.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear David,
Could you please send us an email at clientcare@narellanpools.com.au so we can investigate this further for you. Kind regards.

Private message

Can’t even give me a quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Had a guy out the week before Christmas and he told me “no worries” the quote would be in before the end of the week.
Now numerous phone calls and chasing up has still not resulted in a returned call or quote.
At least I got in early and now don’t have to deal with them further.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear NLM,

Lismore

Private message

Narellan Pools Ballina - Exceeded expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thank you so much Brian, Amanda and Shem for my amazing pool!
The whole experience with Narellan and individual suppliers has been hassle free and very professional. All the team have been informative, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. The installation process was very well managed and the install went so well I even got a refund at the end....
The end result looks fantastic and feels amazing as I float around looking out to the valley and up at the trees. I would recommend Brian and the team at Narellan Pools Ballina to anyone looking for a quality product, excellent customer service and a stress free experience.
The after sales communication has also been great and I know that Brian and Amanda are only a phone call away if I have any questions.
Thank you Narellan Ballina - my home is now a luxury resort thanks to you :)

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you Linda Mac for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Brian, Amanda and Shem. I have passed on your comments to them. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Narellan Pools Brisbane South - one word - AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Thank you sooo much Narellan Pools Brisbane South!
I've never had a pool before and from the very beginning when I made my first enquiry with Craig, he has been nothing but informative, helpful and attentive to my ever present questions, queries and concerns.
The process from start to finish was trouble free and seamless and that is a huge thanks to Craig and his team. Anytime of the day or night Craig was there for support and response. Even with the recent downpour of rain, Craig made it a priority to make sure that everything would run smoothly and what he promised he delivered.
The pool and installation process itself was hassle-free and the team that Craig works with is very friendly, helpful and professional.
I would recommend Narellan Pools Brisbane South to any of my fellow South Brisbane-nites (and i have) and am so happy (and lucky) that my first time experience of putting in a pool was a great one.
I am also lucky to say that I now consider Craig a friend of mine and anyone that has the pleasure of working with him, will have the same experience that i have.
Thank you once again Narellan Pools Brisbane South - you are amazing and I credit you on your customer service, your care and your commitment.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thank you Jenna for taking the time to write this review for our team in Brisbane South, we really appreciate it. I have passed this on to them.

Narellan Pools Hills District - Awesome team !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Thank you Narellan Pools Hills District for our amazing pool !!! I am so happy with the service we have received during the whole process. Communication with the office has been fantastic. Dean and his team are hardworking guys that ensure everything is done right the first time. They were happy to answer any questions and got the pool in and finished within 5 days (which included the weekend) !! Narellan were great with following up after the pool had been completed and are always happy to answer any additional questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about getting a pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful experience you had with Narellan Pools Hills District. We really appreciate that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pass on yo... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service & quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Getting a pool was a daunting task & we were not sure how it would happen & what we were to contribute throughout the process. From the beginning, the team at Narellan Pools assisted with our questions & concerns, allowing us to feel comfortable & confident in our choices of pool size, shape & finish.

We highly recommend Narellan Pools for their thorough processes, team effort, quality workmanship & product, overall making the experience easy for us. Throughout the process, we maintained confidence in their team to achieve our goal of having a fantastic pool for our family. It was completed on time & on budget.

Well done & thank you to the team at Narellan Pools!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Ben Steph, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Narellan Pools. We really appreciate that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pass on your commen... read more »

Overall a good product and experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

We recently had our pool installed by the Narellan Hills District team. Overall we are happy with what we got, though there needs to be some focus on developing more communication after the contract is signed. The pool delivered to us by Narellan is exactly what we expected.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Craig, Thank you so much for sharing your experience you had with Narellan Pools Hills District. We really appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pa... read more »

Sydney

• 6 answers
Private message

Severe underquoting, extensive delays & 6 months on I have an uncertified pool.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Narellan pools is the biggest joke of a business.

They have lied through their teeth since I engaged them to build my pool.

I now have an 80k liability in my backyard and their failure to comply to Australian safety standards is beyond me.

However, their ability to pass the fault to the builder, certifier, franchiser, landscaper, council, plumber or electrician is to be applauded.

November 21st 2017 Update: Underquoting, severe delays, breech of safety, trashed my neighbours yard and failed to certify

Run and don’t look back....

If anything goes wrong with your builder, the international brand has nothing to do with your builder. You might as well go with a private builder and pay half the price.

My builder would take Monday to Friday off to do other jobs and do my pool on a Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, it took 4 months to build the pool. In the middle is that time, he forget to get the certifier to come in, so now I have an unauthorized construction in my back yard. Been chasing for 2 months now to get it certified.

GYMPIE

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Communication is in need of work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Great end product, Awesome tradespeople who worked hard and got the job done with good humour and professionalism. HOWEVER, were severely let down by lack of communication from project "manager' at the Sunshine Coast branch. We were never told when people would be turning up yet meant to stay at home for the entire 6 weeks of the job, which meant that, for example the tiles were delivered when we were out then the crane had to return to put them around the back. I know only little things but annoying. I also felt we were a bit of a nuisance rather than a client. Things were promised but didnt happen. We only changed one thing and that was extra fencing which they were told very early on and it was not a big issue as the shape did not change. Also the speed at which the installment invoices came out was prenominal. In one instance the invoice came BEFORE the completed section of work. We had to postpone a holiday to fit around the pool construction even though we were told it would be in before we planned to leave. There was no apology for that which is a little rude, just that they were busy and had lots of jobs on, Not a my problem really.
Would I build with Narellan Sunshine Coast pools again? Probably not, after having one built in another town with another company where we were informed of everything and it happened on time. The lack of communication was a concern for us. Mark the pool pump and hand over person was fantastic, phoned to say when he was coming and arrived on time which was awesome.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Von, I apologise that you didn't receive the service that you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Narrellan pools bathurst - steer clear!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

These guys were great to start with, promised the world and actually made it sound like you would get exactly what you wanted. Plans drawn up, contracts signed and deposit paid, no worries, start date planned, excellent! Ring us 3 weeks before delivery date and say hey we can start early if that suits you, we say each that’s great you guys are awesome (here I am thinking yeah how bloody good is this will be swimming in our dream pool in a few weeks!)
Fast forward a few weeks, our pool is in the ground, getting some water in it, then the concreter turns up to (what we thought was do the coping and what was in the contract) but only laid the concrete beam, that’s when the trouble started, we asked them about the coping and they turn around and say no that’s not included (even though it was in the contract) narrellan head office was less than helpful. Anyway after the arguments about the coping we thought we will just do coping ourselves because we just couldn't deal with the crap coming from them. Then we found a crack in our brand new pool, which narrellan we’re going to do nothing about because it was “just in the gel coat and not structural”, that was another hard slog dealing with both narrellan bathurst and narrellan head office (even though they were a bit more helpful) and eventually someone come out to repair it. Anyway, now 10 months on I’m Installing the coping and we have swim jets, and it turns out what they told us were pipes for an air switch to go, are actually just breathers and that we don’t get switched for our swim jets meaning we have to walk from the pool to the shed to turn the pumps on and off manually. They’re also saying that they don’t have a warranty card and are claiming I’ve signed the handover, but cannot produce the document with my signature on it.

I’m not happy with the service, not the product, and would not recommend them to anyone.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Cm30, I apologise that you didn't receive the service that you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly or email me at clientcare@narellanpools.com

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Central Coast TEAM - Exceptional customer service & experience!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We have just had our Symphony 7 Magnapool in Blue Azurite installed and it has to be said that the Anders, Deb, Dan, Ben, Emma have provided a smooth, well organised and fabulous installation! From the get go the have been super responsive to enquiries, are always willing to go the extra mile and are genuinely brilliant to deal with. They kept us very well informed throughout the entire build. They understood our needs and were very flexible in meeting them. We are thrilled with the quality and finishes of our pool and the before and after care has been very thorough and nothing is ever too much trouble. We feel completely confident in recommending the Central Coast team to anyone thinking about taking the leap and look forward to a summer of gorgeous swims and building memories with our beautiful kids! Thank you so very much Narellan - Central Coast - you know how to do business! 10 STARS!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you KBJB, we love hearing great stories such as yours. I have passed on your comments to our Central Coast Team.

Toowoomba

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Awesome Experience provided by Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd t/as Narellan Pools Toowoomba

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd t/as Narellan Pools Toowoomba.
Mal, Kerry and their team provided excellent service from initial enquiry through to completion and handover.
The after sales service and attitude of all is outstanding.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending Mal & Kerry (Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd) to anyone who may be interested in having a pool installed.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi RB, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with our team from Toowoomba, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. We hope you have many years of enjoyment from your Narellan Pool!!

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Horrible Customer Service - STAY AWAY!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I signed a contract to deliver a pool and paid a deposit, however I had a few questions on the delivery and installation. For a month they could not provide any answers and after finally contacting the agent they have advised that they cannot proceed as they have not got a builder to carry out the works. Such poor communication and customer service, just no care, please stay away from this company!!!

I suspect they will reply with the standard response as per the others below.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Simon, If you would like to contact me on clientcare@narellanpools.com or private message me with your contact details I am happy to contact you and discuss your concerns. Thank you

Maroubra

STAY AWAY!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The sales guy was great and everything was good up until the guy in the office (M...) got involved and the Site Manager. It was like dealing with "Dumb & Dumber", the guy in the office was borderline rude and angry and would not take any responsibility or answer any questions - all he did was send emails with a rude tone and "pass the buck" and blame everyone else. He had no interest in what I was asking and I would have gained more information from "Telstra in India". The Site Manager (C.....) was disinterested, rude and had no knowledge when asked questions and did not get back to me when he said he would. I was lucky to see him turn up at all and when he did, he was more interested in leaving early.

STAY AWAY...!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Scotty. Your feedback is very important to us and we apologise you didn't receive the customer service you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Sydney

• 6 comments
  • 1 question
  • 9 helpful votes

Yet to even sign!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

INNER WEST SYDNEY Had a guy come out in June, went back to him in July to get the quote moving and get on with signing having said we want installation by November. Ridiculously slow to respond, never knows any information off hand and takes weeks to respond. Up shot still waiting for a final quote and were quoted on end of financial year prices, have said we won't pay extra just because of their lazy apathetic service. Really concerned about installing the pool with them, but if the service is anything to go by - i'd go elsewhere. Local Pools and Spas were amazing....unfortunately, was the wrong shell shape for us.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Sydney. Your feedback is very important to us and apologise you didn't receive the experience you were hoping for. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Mackay

Mackay Narrellan Your an Anazing Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Narrellan Pools Mackay have provided true professionalism in the building of our pool! I highly recommend this company. Thankyou Rob and all of your friendly team for giving us this beautiful pool from beginning to end. Anne and Julie from Mackay.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Annabelle. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Rob and his great team from Mackay. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Good install and workmanship

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Found the Sunshine Coast franchise great to deal with and very accommodating from owners/management to site supervisor and installers/contractors completing works.
Did have minor issue with fence earthing which the site supervisor made every attempt to assist in resolving (ended up resolving ourselves).
Hasn't been installed for long so not aware of any defects (if any) so far.
Great handover too. Very informative.
Constructive feedback would be to suggest complete install service from start to finish is offered or quoted on which includes any and all plumbing/electrical work, etc. For those that haven't owned/installed a pool previously.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Al, Fantastic review for our wonderful Sunshine Coast team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Narellan Pools Mackay - Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Rob and the boys from Mackay did a great job from start to finish. We were kept in the picture through the entire process , everything happened on time and on budget.
I can’t recommend them highly enough. Even the back-up service has been great. Thanks guys we’re loving our new Narellan Pool.

John C
Jackson Street West Mackay.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi John C, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our clients and to hear you had a wonderful experience with the Mackay team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!

1 of 4 pages