Delivery of service beyond expectations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

The delivery of service from the staff at Narellan Pools Mackay was absolutely brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. Areal pleasure to deal with. And they did a great job too.

Toowoomba

• 1 comment

Nightmare-Toowoomba

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Was sold a second, took two goes to get it repaired, which I was told would be done before install. Coping tile grout cracking already, silicone under tiles missing in 14 places, tiles not level, was told I'd have a concrete slab for filter, turned out to be a pad not even big enough for it to sit completely on. Wouldn't clean it, refused to do handover. Broke my gate. Sydney head office helped as much as they could. But now heading to DFT as I was told it would have warranty and now at handover, guess what??? No warranty. Also heading to QBCC to try to resolve. Totally heartbroken.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Tessa. Could you kindly private message us please with further information to ensure we can match with correct records at Head Office? Thankyou

I'm sorry but I'm done messaging.

Narellan Pools - Sydney - Dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Our Narellan adventure started not that long ago and we are now the proud owners of a beautiful (keep pinching myself) Grey Quartz oasis.
From day one service was exceptional, we had a few meetings with Mark and Darren making sure it was exactly what we wanted and that we understood the process.
Once Dean(PM) and his team moved in the process moved very quickly, it was a seamless process and even when hitting a few stumbling blocks (non of which was their doing) everything was handled in their stride with professionalism and exceptional customer service - every single team member treated our home and animals with care.
Dean was always available to handle questions and make sure things were running according to plan.
Mark visited site often to make sure all was on track. Thao was a pleasure to deal with handling all the admin.

It was quite something watching the fibreglass shell being craned over our home - once again done with precision and complete professionalism.
It's been an amazing experience and the finished product is absolutely beautiful - thank you Mark, Darren, Dean, Thao and Narellan team

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Dee and thankyou so much for this glowing report on our Hills District Team. We love hearing from our happy customers and wish you many many years enjoying your pool.

shellharbour

NARELLAN POOLS ILLAWARRA excellent pool builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Thank you Danny & Fiona for the great service. We are very happy with our pool, very professional team at Narellan Pools Illawarra, from excavation to handover, all went smoothly.
Office staff Nicole & Paula are helpful and friendly, loved the site manager Wayne, who actually dug the hole, he got the job done quick and still had time for coffee and a few stories.
I was nervous about the pool delivery, but all went smoothly, the driver was very friendly and great at his job, the crane guys also, very professional.
Caleb and his install team did a great job, pool is dead level, thank you.
Daniel and Neil the concreters are excellent, and Bill got the filtration up and running, even Rick the salesmen was honest and upfront. Salesmen usually tell you a lot of crap and try and sell you unnecessary stuff, but Rick tells it how it is, no hidden costs.
The only hassles we had was trying to get the pool approved for install by council, once that was done, all went well. The pool was installed and ready to swim in after a few short weeks..
Thanks again to the Narellan team Illawarra.
George. P.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello George P. Thankyou so much for this shining review on our Illawarra Team. Narellan Pools strives to provide an excellent customer experience and we wish you many happy years enjoying your pool.

Highly Recommend! Amazing people to deal with every step of the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Narellan Pools - Wollondilly. Our swimming pool journey has been fantastic!
All the way from purchasing, through construction and installation.
Council was being difficult with green grass area we had to have in our backyard, changed our plans a little. The team kept us informed all the way with the changes and always made sure we were happy. There was no issues at any stage even when we requested changes towards the end by adding spa Jets.
Rob, the Site Supervisor explained what they were doing and each stage of the pool progress. Easy to talk to very approachable and knowledgeable in what he does. I thank you for everything.

Scott and Dayle, I thank you for your honesty and integrity.
I know my family and I will enjoy entertaining in my new backyard for many years to come and its all thanks to you and your team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Sania. Wow, thankyou so much for your glowing recommendation of Scott and Dayle. Customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us at Narellan Pools. We wish you many happy swimming years!

Verified Customer

NARELLAN POOLS - WOLLONDILLY "EXCEPTIONAL"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

From the very beginning our experience with Narellan Pools- Wollondilly was amazing. This family run business ensured our process was pleasant, their wonderful customer service is well worth acknowledging.

We were a little nervous about the whole process and the obstacles we faced, we had a smaller yard area, an easement and sewer lines along our back fence and our pool need to be craned over our two-storey home to a lower ground level again. Narellan Pools – Wollondilly were very informative, council aware, and confident, in all matters we faced, including some issues we faced with our fencing and garden areas. We found them to also be very understanding and supportive. The administration staff we found to also be very informative and polite, they called and or emailed us for every step of our pool project and we always knew what was happening.

Scott and his team where available whenever we needed them either by phone or a site visit, which we had several of, and always give us their time. We also appreciated that works were within the time frames we were advised of, were extremely professional & punctual. Narellan Pools – Wollondilly didn’t take short cuts, and all we believed we would received we did and pleasantly more.

The Site supervisor Rob was great and explained everything to us, he was able to plan the install to ensure that we would not come across those issues. On the day of the delivery of Pool Shell, it was craned over our home, placed into prepared area and installed all within hours, the team of many worked seamlessly together, working within the space we had for our pool, very professional and all ran very smoothly.

I can’t recommend Narellan Pools - Wollondilly enough to anyone who is thinking about buying their pool. With our sincere thanks for what you have helped us achieve - our family will enjoy many happy times, will use them again for sure in the future if we ever need another pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback. At Narellan Pools, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer experience ever and it sounds like Scott and his team have done just that for... read more »

Mackay

Mackay Nightmare not a Dream

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

My pool was first started in May 2017, it is March 2018 so 11 months down the track my pool has not been handed over. The builder walked away leaving my pool unfinished. He was found guilty by the QBCC for not providing a commencement notice and breaching the contract. It has been a nightmare. The hard landscaping was not finished off, I was given wrong equipment as per the contract, variations were not all signed & some were changed, the lights cast shadows across the pool, they have not been installed as per instructions / directions, there are cracks in the exposed concrete in the pool surrounds tiles are moving and have to be fixed, most tiles have cracks between and with time the cracks are widening. The pool was not cleaned, I was to be provided provided with 3 months pool school I was not given that. I did not make the final payment as per my solicitors instructions. I have kept all receipts with hiring other people to complete the work, including labor my expenses have exceeded the final payment. I have requested my warranties and council permits they have not been provided. This has been a nightmare that is still not over. I hope that no one ever experience the service I have received.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Narellan Pools Mackay have been cleared of any wrong doing in this case by the QBCC. Due to this matter now being with our legal team, we are unable to comment further. We have asked for this revie... read more »

Sale focused

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Narellen pools were recommended to us by two families, both were very happy and ended up with lovely pools. I called twice before a salesperson came out. Did nothing but upsell and tell me "what I wanted". Felt like I had a car salesaman in my home. Quote was very reasonable but didn't call me back after leaving a message to discuss quote. Ended up going with Leisure Pools and happy to say we were delighted with The level of customer service and product. Narellen pools have lovely pools but unfortunately you can't choose the franchise / area manager.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou for your feedback. Could you please send an email to clientcare@narellanpools.com.au so that we may follow up with your local pool specialists. We are focused on creating the best possible... read more »

Hervey Bay

STAY AWAY - ZERO AFTER SALES SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Had a Narellan Symphony pool installed in Dec 2015 by Hervey Bay franchisee - what a huge mistake.
Since installation (2 years on) I'm still trying to get it completed to a satisfactory standard.
The Franchisee sold his business a month after my install and I have been left with a pool that has not been finished correctly. The new people obviously have "no information and and cannot help". So we call Head Office as directed.
Whats wrong receptionist asks?
There were no directional eyeballs in the inlet valves, they used non-standard parts that no pool shop can get parts for - my requests for this to be fixed were met with stunning silence and ignored from day 1 even by the former franchisee.
The Chlorinator installed is 3 sizes too small for the Pool and Zone we live in - Completely useless (confirmed with the product supplier who "Knew about this guy". The whole System is not operational and has cost thousands of dollars in chemicals yearly to keep it "swimmable".
Pool Light Controller has never worked correctly..
No handover was ever done - I think "figure it out" was the initial response.
Many other issues.
Have officially reported problems to Narellan Head office on no less than 6 occasions over the last 2 years leaving messages for the complaints team - yep apparently there is a team of them i was told.
Every time I leave a detailed message with the receptionist and get told "someone will call me back within 48hrs..." I'm still waiting. Its now been 2 years, 6 official messages left and 15 direct calls I could not get connected to anyone on..
Never buy Narellan pools or deal with this company, unless you want to be left with a steaming pile of useless fiberglass.
They clearly refuse to call back or even take a complaint call during business hours.
In total i have made over 21 calls with no response whatsoever. If it was possible to 'send it back' I would. Please do yourself a favor and stay well away from this company, if you ever think you will need any kind of after sales support.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Andrew, We take complaints of this nature very seriously, please either private message me or email me on clientcare@narellanpools.com.au and I will investigate further for you.
Thank you.

Narellan Pool Bathurst

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We recently had installed a pool by Narellan Pools Bathurst , this team of Pool suppliers are Beyond great, Glen , Adam , and Brad, Cassie and Kerry and along with all the staff could not do enough for us from the get go , The install was amazing as is the final end product ....Very happy , Highly recomend the Team at Bathurst Narellan Pools ...Thanks Garry Abel Forbes NSW ....

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you so much Garry for sharing the amazing experience you had with our Central West team.

Orangeville

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Stay clear!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

After a month or so, my sunpod dropped and it has been months, nearly a year and it still isn’t fixed. Now because I’m not the mr nice guy because of the delay and at first being told it wasn’t a warranty issue, they’re pushing the blame around. Lucky I watched the whole installation and noticed they’ve breached the contract by not installing piers which caused the drop of the sunpod. Now I’m starting to go civil as I have no other option. I have a 40k product in my backyard that broken from the start, and a contract that was breached from the start. Stay away.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Wade
Are you please able to call, I left a message on your mobile yesterday. The issues with your pool are going to be rectified.

If it wasn’t for Scott Casey, the new owner of my area, and head office getting involved, I don’t think this issue would have been rectified at all. Hopefully the date set aside for the rectificati... read more »

Vic

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Very poor quality. After 10 years we are having nothing but problems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The whole installation process was bad but after 10 years the pool has settled and the water line is 100mm different, fibreglass has cracked and looks terrible. Do your research people.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear David,
Could you please send us an email at clientcare@narellanpools.com.au so we can investigate this further for you. Kind regards.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Can’t even give me a quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Had a guy out the week before Christmas and he told me “no worries” the quote would be in before the end of the week.
Now numerous phone calls and chasing up has still not resulted in a returned call or quote.
At least I got in early and now don’t have to deal with them further.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear NLM,

Lismore

• 1 answer
Private message

Narellan Pools Ballina - Exceeded expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thank you so much Brian, Amanda and Shem for my amazing pool!
The whole experience with Narellan and individual suppliers has been hassle free and very professional. All the team have been informative, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. The installation process was very well managed and the install went so well I even got a refund at the end....
The end result looks fantastic and feels amazing as I float around looking out to the valley and up at the trees. I would recommend Brian and the team at Narellan Pools Ballina to anyone looking for a quality product, excellent customer service and a stress free experience.
The after sales communication has also been great and I know that Brian and Amanda are only a phone call away if I have any questions.
Thank you Narellan Ballina - my home is now a luxury resort thanks to you :)

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you Linda Mac for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Brian, Amanda and Shem. I have passed on your comments to them. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Narellan Pools Brisbane South - one word - AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Thank you sooo much Narellan Pools Brisbane South!
I've never had a pool before and from the very beginning when I made my first enquiry with Craig, he has been nothing but informative, helpful and attentive to my ever present questions, queries and concerns.
The process from start to finish was trouble free and seamless and that is a huge thanks to Craig and his team. Anytime of the day or night Craig was there for support and response. Even with the recent downpour of rain, Craig made it a priority to make sure that everything would run smoothly and what he promised he delivered.
The pool and installation process itself was hassle-free and the team that Craig works with is very friendly, helpful and professional.
I would recommend Narellan Pools Brisbane South to any of my fellow South Brisbane-nites (and i have) and am so happy (and lucky) that my first time experience of putting in a pool was a great one.
I am also lucky to say that I now consider Craig a friend of mine and anyone that has the pleasure of working with him, will have the same experience that i have.
Thank you once again Narellan Pools Brisbane South - you are amazing and I credit you on your customer service, your care and your commitment.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thank you Jenna for taking the time to write this review for our team in Brisbane South, we really appreciate it. I have passed this on to them.

Narellan Pools Hills District - Awesome team !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Thank you Narellan Pools Hills District for our amazing pool !!! I am so happy with the service we have received during the whole process. Communication with the office has been fantastic. Dean and his team are hardworking guys that ensure everything is done right the first time. They were happy to answer any questions and got the pool in and finished within 5 days (which included the weekend) !! Narellan were great with following up after the pool had been completed and are always happy to answer any additional questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about getting a pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful experience you had with Narellan Pools Hills District. We really appreciate that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pass on yo... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service & quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Getting a pool was a daunting task & we were not sure how it would happen & what we were to contribute throughout the process. From the beginning, the team at Narellan Pools assisted with our questions & concerns, allowing us to feel comfortable & confident in our choices of pool size, shape & finish.

We highly recommend Narellan Pools for their thorough processes, team effort, quality workmanship & product, overall making the experience easy for us. Throughout the process, we maintained confidence in their team to achieve our goal of having a fantastic pool for our family. It was completed on time & on budget.

Well done & thank you to the team at Narellan Pools!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Ben Steph, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Narellan Pools. We really appreciate that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pass on your commen... read more »

Overall a good product and experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

We recently had our pool installed by the Narellan Hills District team. Overall we are happy with what we got, though there needs to be some focus on developing more communication after the contract is signed. The pool delivered to us by Narellan is exactly what we expected.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Craig, Thank you so much for sharing your experience you had with Narellan Pools Hills District. We really appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to write this. I will be sure to pa... read more »

Sydney

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Severe underquoting, extensive delays & 6 months on I have an uncertified pool.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Narellan pools is the biggest joke of a business.

They have lied through their teeth since I engaged them to build my pool.

I now have an 80k liability in my backyard and their failure to comply to Australian safety standards is beyond me.

However, their ability to pass the fault to the builder, certifier, franchiser, landscaper, council, plumber or electrician is to be applauded.

November 21st 2017 Update: Underquoting, severe delays, breech of safety, trashed my neighbours yard and failed to certify

Run and don’t look back....

If anything goes wrong with your builder, the international brand has nothing to do with your builder. You might as well go with a private builder and pay half the price.

My builder would take Monday to Friday off to do other jobs and do my pool on a Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, it took 4 months to build the pool. In the middle is that time, he forget to get the certifier to come in, so now I have an unauthorized construction in my back yard. Been chasing for 2 months now to get it certified.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

GYMPIE

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Communication is in need of work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Great end product, Awesome tradespeople who worked hard and got the job done with good humour and professionalism. HOWEVER, were severely let down by lack of communication from project "manager' at the Sunshine Coast branch. We were never told when people would be turning up yet meant to stay at home for the entire 6 weeks of the job, which meant that, for example the tiles were delivered when we were out then the crane had to return to put them around the back. I know only little things but annoying. I also felt we were a bit of a nuisance rather than a client. Things were promised but didnt happen. We only changed one thing and that was extra fencing which they were told very early on and it was not a big issue as the shape did not change. Also the speed at which the installment invoices came out was prenominal. In one instance the invoice came BEFORE the completed section of work. We had to postpone a holiday to fit around the pool construction even though we were told it would be in before we planned to leave. There was no apology for that which is a little rude, just that they were busy and had lots of jobs on, Not a my problem really.
Would I build with Narellan Sunshine Coast pools again? Probably not, after having one built in another town with another company where we were informed of everything and it happened on time. The lack of communication was a concern for us. Mark the pool pump and hand over person was fantastic, phoned to say when he was coming and arrived on time which was awesome.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Von, I apologise that you didn't receive the service that you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

1 of 4 pages