Sydney

• 5 answers
Private message

Severe underquoting, extensive delays & 6 months on I have an uncertified pool.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Narellan pools is the biggest joke of a business.

They have lied through their teeth since I engaged them to build my pool.

I now have an 80k liability in my backyard and their failure to comply to Australian safety standards is beyond me.

However, their ability to pass the fault to the builder, certifier, franchiser, landscaper, council, plumber or electrician is to be applauded.

November 21st 2017 Update: Underquoting, severe delays, breech of safety, trashed my neighbours yard and failed to certify

Run and don’t look back....

If anything goes wrong with your builder, the international brand has nothing to do with your builder. You might as well go with a private builder and pay half the price.

My builder would take Monday to Friday off to do other jobs and do my pool on a Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, it took 4 months to build the pool. In the middle is that time, he forget to get the certifier to come in, so now I have an unauthorized construction in my back yard. Been chasing for 2 months now to get it certified.

GYMPIE

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Communication is in need of work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Great end product, Awesome tradespeople who worked hard and got the job done with good humour and professionalism. HOWEVER, were severely let down by lack of communication from project "manager' at the Sunshine Coast branch. We were never told when people would be turning up yet meant to stay at home for the entire 6 weeks of the job, which meant that, for example the tiles were delivered when we were out then the crane had to return to put them around the back. I know only little things but annoying. I also felt we were a bit of a nuisance rather than a client. Things were promised but didnt happen. We only changed one thing and that was extra fencing which they were told very early on and it was not a big issue as the shape did not change. Also the speed at which the installment invoices came out was prenominal. In one instance the invoice came BEFORE the completed section of work. We had to postpone a holiday to fit around the pool construction even though we were told it would be in before we planned to leave. There was no apology for that which is a little rude, just that they were busy and had lots of jobs on, Not a my problem really.
Would I build with Narellan Sunshine Coast pools again? Probably not, after having one built in another town with another company where we were informed of everything and it happened on time. The lack of communication was a concern for us. Mark the pool pump and hand over person was fantastic, phoned to say when he was coming and arrived on time which was awesome.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Von, I apologise that you didn't receive the service that you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Narrellan pools bathurst - steer clear!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

These guys were great to start with, promised the world and actually made it sound like you would get exactly what you wanted. Plans drawn up, contracts signed and deposit paid, no worries, start date planned, excellent! Ring us 3 weeks before delivery date and say hey we can start early if that suits you, we say each that’s great you guys are awesome (here I am thinking yeah how bloody good is this will be swimming in our dream pool in a few weeks!)
Fast forward a few weeks, our pool is in the ground, getting some water in it, then the concreter turns up to (what we thought was do the coping and what was in the contract) but only laid the concrete beam, that’s when the trouble started, we asked them about the coping and they turn around and say no that’s not included (even though it was in the contract) narrellan head office was less than helpful. Anyway after the arguments about the coping we thought we will just do coping ourselves because we just couldn't deal with the crap coming from them. Then we found a crack in our brand new pool, which narrellan we’re going to do nothing about because it was “just in the gel coat and not structural”, that was another hard slog dealing with both narrellan bathurst and narrellan head office (even though they were a bit more helpful) and eventually someone come out to repair it. Anyway, now 10 months on I’m Installing the coping and we have swim jets, and it turns out what they told us were pipes for an air switch to go, are actually just breathers and that we don’t get switched for our swim jets meaning we have to walk from the pool to the shed to turn the pumps on and off manually. They’re also saying that they don’t have a warranty card and are claiming I’ve signed the handover, but cannot produce the document with my signature on it.

I’m not happy with the service, not the product, and would not recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Cm30, I apologise that you didn't receive the service that you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly or email me at clientcare@narellanpools.com

Verified Customer

Central Coast TEAM - Exceptional customer service & experience!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We have just had our Symphony 7 Magnapool in Blue Azurite installed and it has to be said that the Anders, Deb, Dan, Ben, Emma have provided a smooth, well organised and fabulous installation! From the get go the have been super responsive to enquiries, are always willing to go the extra mile and are genuinely brilliant to deal with. They kept us very well informed throughout the entire build. They understood our needs and were very flexible in meeting them. We are thrilled with the quality and finishes of our pool and the before and after care has been very thorough and nothing is ever too much trouble. We feel completely confident in recommending the Central Coast team to anyone thinking about taking the leap and look forward to a summer of gorgeous swims and building memories with our beautiful kids! Thank you so very much Narellan - Central Coast - you know how to do business! 10 STARS!!!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Wow thank you KBJB, we love hearing great stories such as yours. I have passed on your comments to our Central Coast Team.

Toowoomba

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Awesome Experience provided by Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd t/as Narellan Pools Toowoomba

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd t/as Narellan Pools Toowoomba.
Mal, Kerry and their team provided excellent service from initial enquiry through to completion and handover.
The after sales service and attitude of all is outstanding.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending Mal & Kerry (Kemal Building Services Pty Ltd) to anyone who may be interested in having a pool installed.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi RB, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with our team from Toowoomba, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. We hope you have many years of enjoyment from your Narellan Pool!!

Verified Customer

Horrible Customer Service - STAY AWAY!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I signed a contract to deliver a pool and paid a deposit, however I had a few questions on the delivery and installation. For a month they could not provide any answers and after finally contacting the agent they have advised that they cannot proceed as they have not got a builder to carry out the works. Such poor communication and customer service, just no care, please stay away from this company!!!

I suspect they will reply with the standard response as per the others below.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Simon, If you would like to contact me on clientcare@narellanpools.com or private message me with your contact details I am happy to contact you and discuss your concerns. Thank you

Maroubra

STAY AWAY!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The sales guy was great and everything was good up until the guy in the office (M...) got involved and the Site Manager. It was like dealing with "Dumb & Dumber", the guy in the office was borderline rude and angry and would not take any responsibility or answer any questions - all he did was send emails with a rude tone and "pass the buck" and blame everyone else. He had no interest in what I was asking and I would have gained more information from "Telstra in India". The Site Manager (C.....) was disinterested, rude and had no knowledge when asked questions and did not get back to me when he said he would. I was lucky to see him turn up at all and when he did, he was more interested in leaving early.

STAY AWAY...!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Scotty. Your feedback is very important to us and we apologise you didn't receive the customer service you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Sydney

• 6 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Yet to even sign!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

INNER WEST SYDNEY Had a guy come out in June, went back to him in July to get the quote moving and get on with signing having said we want installation by November. Ridiculously slow to respond, never knows any information off hand and takes weeks to respond. Up shot still waiting for a final quote and were quoted on end of financial year prices, have said we won't pay extra just because of their lazy apathetic service. Really concerned about installing the pool with them, but if the service is anything to go by - i'd go elsewhere. Local Pools and Spas were amazing....unfortunately, was the wrong shell shape for us.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Sydney. Your feedback is very important to us and apologise you didn't receive the experience you were hoping for. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Mackay

• 1 answer

Mackay Narrellan Your an Anazing Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Narrellan Pools Mackay have provided true professionalism in the building of our pool! I highly recommend this company. Thankyou Rob and all of your friendly team for giving us this beautiful pool from beginning to end. Anne and Julie from Mackay.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Annabelle. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience you had with Rob and his great team from Mackay. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Brisbane

Good install and workmanship

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Found the Sunshine Coast franchise great to deal with and very accommodating from owners/management to site supervisor and installers/contractors completing works.
Did have minor issue with fence earthing which the site supervisor made every attempt to assist in resolving (ended up resolving ourselves).
Hasn't been installed for long so not aware of any defects (if any) so far.
Great handover too. Very informative.
Constructive feedback would be to suggest complete install service from start to finish is offered or quoted on which includes any and all plumbing/electrical work, etc. For those that haven't owned/installed a pool previously.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Al, Fantastic review for our wonderful Sunshine Coast team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

Narellan Pools Mackay - Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Rob and the boys from Mackay did a great job from start to finish. We were kept in the picture through the entire process , everything happened on time and on budget.
I can’t recommend them highly enough. Even the back-up service has been great. Thanks guys we’re loving our new Narellan Pool.

John C
Jackson Street West Mackay.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi John C, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our clients and to hear you had a wonderful experience with the Mackay team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!

Great product & excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

We had our pool installed in June by the central coast team & from the very start they have been great to deal with, excellent communication & a very smooth install! So happy with our decision to use Narellan pools & would happily recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Mandy.Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our clients and to hear you had a wonderful experience with the team from Narellan Pools Central Coast. I hope you and your f... read more »

So far so good - East Gippsland -VIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Took us a while to get formal approval from our bank but so far Alex has been great. He held the price and added extras for us. We have had a heap of questions from the builder but and he always answered his phone and got us the info we needed strait away. Look forward to the next step getting the pool installed!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Glen and Em Exciting times ahead, enjoy the ride!

The best forget the rest.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

From start to finish great team did what they said I am so happy great guys good weather
I can't believe the negative feedbacks as this isn't narellan pools they did what they said easy to get on with.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Disappointed.Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing such great feedback.
Enjoy our Narellan Pool!

hervey bay qld

• 1 comment

So slow

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

We were told the pool would be finished within a month from start date worst case sonareo eg bad weather would be two months , well we have had great weather with one day of rain in over two months , nothing has been done here for at least a month from narellan there could be no more than two days work left to do to finish the job . I have only seen the site supervisor twice in over two months communication is very poor and on times have been told they are coming to do work so I have taken the day off work for them not to show up.
From John & Kate
Hervey Bay Qld

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi John. Your feedback is very important to us and apologise you didn't receive the experience you were hoping for. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Alot has happened in a week with installation of the pump and filter, site has been cleaned up and just waiting on some minor issues to be rectified. Our main hassle was the lack of communication b... read more »

Narellan Pools Official

Hi John, that is great to hear. If you do have any concerns please let us know.
You will be enjoying your new Narellan Pool before you know it !!

Unhappy and Disappointed customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Have a Narrellan Pool and having trouble with the company not repairing the gel coat on surface and they are not prepared to repair it to my satisfaction. I also have a few other issues with this company. I feel sorry for anybody who has purchased a pool from this company.
Greg

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Greg. Your feedback is very important to us and apologise you didn't receive the experience you were hoping for. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us directly.

Such a professional company. Efficient and easy to deal with. Nothing was an issue and they were alw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

We installed a Narellan Pool in February 2016. From the start to finish of this project, I found Narellan Pools, Bathurst nothing but fantastic. From speaking to Brad to organise everything to dealing with Glenn at installation was so smooth sailing. They were upfront with prices and any issues which may arise there was no hidden costs or excuses at all. I found all there staff from office ladies to installers to be professional and friendly. Once our pool was installed the service did not stop. I had follow up visits, phone calls to ensure everything was running smoothly. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Narellan Pools Bathurst.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Megan, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our clients and to hear you had a wonderful experience with Glenn, Brad and the team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!

Thagoona

• 1 comment

Extremely High Professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

We were absolutely ecstatic with the installation of our Narellan Pool by the IPSWICH team within 3 days. Angela was amazing with first contact, extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Tony & Willy were by far, the best blokes for the job. On time, friendly and always giving us advice on how to get the best out of pool long term. Extensive knowledge and understanding of what we wanted and accommodated us without hesitation. Would highly recommend the Ipswich Team to all my friends and family ! AAA service

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Cate, Fantastic review for our wonderful Ipswich team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!!

We certainly will. Please pass on our gratitude for a wonderful
Team.

WOW, WOW, WOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

We used Narellan Pools Central West & Blue Mountains for our recent pool installation. We were absolutely blown away by the team and their professionalism and their attention to detail. They were all outstanding. Our pool was started and completed within 5 days. We are so impressed with the result and the pool is flawless. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Narellan Central West & Blue Mountains to anybody. If you are thinking about a pool, they are the ones to go to. Thank you so much to Glen, Kerry, Brad, Cassie, Craig and Craig for your outstanding service. If we ever move house, we will certainly be back again.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Debbie, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our clients and to hear you had a wonderful experience with Glen,Kerry and Brad. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!

Great Pool Great Service Narellan Pools Central West & Blue Mountains...nsw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

From the first point of call we knew we were dealing with a company that was not only very professional but very punctual. They came recommended to me from quite a few people in the area and now we too have gone through Narellan Pools Bathurst NSW they have definitely exceeded my expectations.
I would highly recommend Glenn, Kerry and Brad, the whole process of putting in the pool whether being the signing process, installation or right down to handover and follow up they went over and above what our contract stated. I could call at anytime and whatever query we had was always answered in friendly cheerful manner.
With all their experience and expert knowledge of pools we have ended up with not only a great pool but a great feature that enhances our home.
If you are thinking of putting a pool in I highly recommend Narellan Pools at Bathurst NSW

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Lorraine,Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Glen, Kerry and Brad. They are an amazing team. Enjoy your Narellan Pool!

1 of 4 pages

Hi. Has anyone had experience with narellan pools in wollongong/shellharbour area? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MM81 asked on Oct 16, 2017

Sherif
Run and don’t look back....

Oh no! What area did you build. We're based in Shell cove.
Did you get what you paid for?

has anyone recently had a Narellan pool installed on the central coast?

Chrissy W asked on Sep 27, 2017

Sherif
Run and don’t look back....

Hi has anyone used Narellan pools in the Inner West of Sydney? We're in Haberfield. Already having a terrible time with them, delays in response to any simple question....wouldn't confirm a crane cost for more than a month, just delaying and wasting time, despite us saying we want a pool in by November. Worried this will be how they do the work as well. Not keen on the sales guy, and feel very doubtful on their ethics...seems more concerned in the sale and not the specifics, knowing we want to know as much about the cost we're in for. Seem to use subcontractors that they know from way out west when its not cost effective as well.....any help will be useful, have a not great feeling about them. But the other companies don't have the pool shape we want. URGH!!!

Sydney asked on Aug 28, 2017

Answer this

Hi...we have Narellan doing our pool right now! We fell in love with one in the Atlantis rang. I cannot speak too highly of Rob and his team, we are waiting at the moment for the concreters, the pool was in and we were swimming in 3 days. I can guarantee if they assure you your pool will be in by November finished it will! All pool companies use contractors for certain stages so don't worry love. King regards Anne

Hi Sydney- Very sorry to hear about your issues with Narellan P. We are near you in location an are considering having them do our pool. We do have some bad signs at this early stage and would like to talk to you. What is the best way to contact you?

See all 12 questions about Narellan Pools