Great pool which has enhanced our home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

From the start the Narellan team kept us up to date with the process and answered all our questions, as the project progressed. We felt like valued customers and couldn't be happier with the whole process and end result .
As we were new to this type of project, we were helped along the way with guidance and suggestions.
Thank you so much to the Central West and Blue Mountains Narellan team !

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Bob and Judy. Thankyou so much for your glowing feedback of our Central West and Blue Mountains Team. I'll pass this onto them and I'm sure they will be thrilled. We wish you many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

Brisbane, qld

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great pool absolutly no back up or warranty

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Had our pool about 2 years when we started to see white stains appearing on the sides of the pool all the way around. If the water was at fault you would think all of the pool surfaces would be affected.
Contacted the pool installer to advise me they showed up and took photos, 2 months later nothing after chasing up the installer they put me on head office who wanted pool shop reports etc. I supplied these and then was told they wanted more info. I was told by the lady in the office that maybe i did something wrong and proceeded to advise me on how i need to maintain the pool water, I asked her if she had ever had a pool to which she replied no.
if you maintain the PH yourself it will be high at time of test you then add acid to lower it, the test always said to test before adding chemicals, so it will always be high or to low at pool shop test.
If you were to get a pool shop to come out and maintain your pool monthly, when they come to test it will always be high.
The big sell was about how good there coating was etc, rubbish. I still don't even know what it is.
After months of back and forth they never sent anyone back to look or advise me, they are just after the sale and you wont see them again. Buyer beware warranty is written to void warranty in the fine print.
Would not recommend a Narellan Pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi David. I appreciate all that you have detailed above and our other correspondence. As I have advised it is a criteria of your warranty the pool chemical levels be maintained within the Narellan ... read more »

Verified Customer

Narellan Pools Central Coast team are a dream come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

From the sales person Adam, to Deb in the office, to Ben and Dave on construction, this team are winners! Adam was prompt and professional, answered all our questions, came out and marked up our space. His service was the reason I signed on the dotted line. I was cautious moving forward, concerned that it may be a case of 'great sales guy and no follow-up service' (a story I had been regaled with many times whilst venturing towards inground pool purchase territory). I need not have worried... Deb was in contact every step of the way, ensuring paperwork went to council in a timely fashion, making sure we were aware of any concerns and how to address them. She made the process easy and gentle! Then construction time... On site came Ben and Dave, wonderful men who were kind and patient with our excited children, answering their questions. They were tidy and kept mess and noise to a minimum. They were committed to quality and explained why things had to be done a certain way, but were also happy to talk through other possibilities. Ben has since been back to assist with after installation issues (our fault, not theirs) so that we wouldn't have future problems! Over and above at every turn... Overall I could not have imagined a better experience. I am grateful to every member of staff that we engaged with. Id rate them 20 out of 10 if I could :)

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Kylie. Thankyou so much for your glowing review of our Central Coast Team. They certainly upheld the standards set by Narellan Pools and will be thrilled to have delivered the best client experience for you and your family.

• 6 helpful votes

Stress Free Inground Pool Instillation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

We look at our pool & are very grateful for the stress free process. From the first contact to final install and after service Craig, Lisa and the Brisbane South team have been very professional. Communication was constant and nothing was too much trouble. I would definently recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying a pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Steve. Thankyou so much for your feedback regarding our Brisbane South Team. They will be thrilled with your comments as we are. Wishing you and your family many happy memories in your Narellan Pool.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

We can't speak more highly of Narellan Pools Hills District. From our initial consultation with Darin through to the finished project, the entire company was professional and respectful in their approach. Mark was a fantastic operator and always strived to ensure we were happy with the process and the finished product. We will gladly recommend these guys to others!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Dave and many thanks fort his glowing review of Mark and his Hills Team. They will be thrilled to receive this feedback. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

Verified Customer

Could not have been ANY better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The entire process was A1, from Trevor in sales, to Nick, Josh, Terry and the boys in installation, Matt and Dave in the Crane truck and Joe, Adam and Matt installing the pavers, pool fencing and solar heating and Kris in his thorough handover.
You have a bunch of guys that you should be VERY proud of, they provided the best customer service experience I have had in ANY purchase EVER, when in contact with the office, Hannah, Karen and Mark were all readily available to assist, i wouldn't recommend any other pool installer knowing how Narellan operate there is only one option on the Sunshine Coast.

SIMPLY THE BEST.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi James. Thankyou so much for your review on our Sunshine Coast Team. They will be thrilled to read this as are we. We wish you many happy years of building memories with your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Hills District

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We love our beautiful Madiera 7 Pool in blue agate from Narellan Pools Hills District.
I can't speak highly enough of the team they were excellent, all very professional very efficient an amazing job done from start to finish.
Mark was a delight to work with and kept us informed every moment of progress. Nothing was a problem.
Everything was done when he said so.
It was amazing to watch the skill in which the pool was craned in. An instant pool which looks beautiful.
A job well done by Dean and the boys in a couple of days.
We look forward to summer especially at night with our beautiful changing coloured lights and bubblers and spa.
Thanks again Mark to you and your team Dean and Thao.
I would be more than happy to recommend Mark to anyone who is thinking of installing a Narellan Pool.
You will not be disappointed.
Lesley and Warren Larment Kellyville NSW

NARELLAN POOLS - sutherland Shire and illawarra branch

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Hi there
I wanted to go with Narellan however after speaking with [name removed] their Shire and illawarra sales rep and then the franchise owner [name removed] I am unable to trust them and they also have not contacted me after initial consult for three months

These people are really unprofessional, they do not take on board that they have dropped the ball by not contacting us, they also are untrustworthy and I had to call the police due to trespassing my property without my knowledge.

Originally [name removed] came and was all excited, then I did not hear back for 3 months. When I followed up he said he was waiting for a site manager, what for 3 months ????

All of a sudden he told me a site manager had actually come to my property to inspect the rock and area (without my permission mind you) which is illegal to enter a property plus I have three dogs.

He told me he had visited 6 times, It was 1 time by [name removed] two years ago and 1 by [name removed].

These guys were all smoke and mirrors. I was treated in an agressive way as a result of me emailing them to say 'what is going on' and to provide some constructive critism

They basically lied about their six visits to my home and had someone come into my backyard without telling me.

I did really wish to go with them but the sheer lack of response and then accusing me of being aggressive and then 100% lying that they had come to my property six times was quite insulting and highly unprofessional, [name removed] called me this morning with some sort of idea that I would still go with them

They are factually incorrect and seems as though they were covering up for themselves, unfortunately I was left without any choice, I would like to deal with honest and reliable people when spending thousands of dollars, no dollars or small dollars - its irrelevant these guys were dodgy people

They cannot take on board the fact this piece of work [name removed] didnt contact me nor follow up as promised

I also had to call the police to report them for trespassing as I had no knowledge

I hope this helps
Shame really

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Dear ELisha, Narellan Pools Head Office takes all feedback seriously and you make some serious claims in your review. If you wish to discuss this further please contact clientcare@narellanpools.com.au

Brisbane

• 10 helpful votes

Fantastic experience - Southside Brisbane team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Lisa and Craig Wells Southside team made our dream come true. Our Symphony 8 pool looks beautiful and we still can't believe we have a pool in our front yard. After a 8 month fight with another pool company that ripped us off and couldn't provide the pool - Lisa and Craig put our minds at ease and made the whole experience easy. It only took 3 days and our pool was in the ground and full of water with another 2-3 weeks to complete the concreting and paving. Communication was the key and Lisa checked in by phone each week to update us and make sure we had everything we needed. We also had a pool cover, pool accessories and extra pavers organized by Lisa. Nothing was a problem. So awesome - Totally recommend them to anyone!! Message me if you need any contact information.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Finness, Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful review! We love hearing from our clients of their amazing experiences. We will pass your review onto Craig and Lisa. Enjoy summ... read more »

Absolutely unbelievable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Hassle free the guys are awesome to work with they built our dream pools very efficient, reliable nothing is too hard

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Janey and thanks for your kind review. Could you please advise who your installers were or the area where you live so I can pass this along to them? Thanks again so much

Unbelievably hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Craig, Lisa and the team were all professional, friendly, helpful and efficient. Every one of the team, Pete, Mick, Andre, the young fell, Craig and Lisa were so easy to work with. No hidden costs, they even fixed a tile that was broken by tradesmen not on their team. I highly recommend them to anyone considering installing a pool.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Fran. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Brisbane South Team. I'll pass this onto them, I'm sure they will be thrilled.

Narellan Pools Ballina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Brian and all his team did an amazingly professional job from start to finish. Highly recommended for those who want an affordable priced pool with a premium result!

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thanks Nick for your glowing comments on our Northern Rivers Team. They will be delighted to read this as are we at Head Office. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool

Greatest Team work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Everything went without a hitch. Love our pool and had a swim a couple of weeks ago could not wait. Communication with us from Beb, Lisa and team from Narellean was excellent and we always knew what was happening and when. With one of us being disabled they assisted and suggested many aids to make it easier for us. We had a very small area for the pool to get into and had to go in through our wonderful neighbours property the organisation of the crane and watching the professionals crane the pool in throughout the trees over the roof was unbelievable and done without a scratch. Cannot Thank Ben so much for everything he did for us and went above his duties. This team are so professional and nothing is a problem for them. Would highly recommend them. Once again a huge Thank you.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Narelle. Thankyou so much for your review on our Gold Coast Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Hawkesbury

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Leo Portelli and Dean Douglas from Narellan Hawkesbury did an excellent job. They were efficient and very well organised. Pool looks amazing. We love it.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Janelle. Thankyou for your lovely post. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your Narellan Pool and the service you received. I'm sure Leo and his team will be very grateful for this post.

Thanks Macarthur Narellan Pools!! Fantastic Job:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

So pleased with my new spa!! John, Darren and Luke from Narellen Pools at Macarthur did a great job. Minimal fuss and mess and very professional and friendly. Marnie is lovely too and so helpful. If you have a small backyard these guys are the specialists.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou Maria for this lovely review of the Macarthur Team. I will pass this onto them immediately. Narellan Pools wish you many happy years in your swimming pool.

Sylvania NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Narellan Pools Southern Sydney/Illawarra - Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We are so happy with our beautiful new Symphony 7 Narellan pool in Cobalt Blue. The Southern Sydney/Illawarra franchise completed a fantastic product despite some unforeseen hurdles along the way. The limestone from Lifestile Pavers is immaculate. Special mention to Grant from Narellan who has been in constant contact throughout the project. Absolute champion. Can’t wait for summer by the pool!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Narellan Pools have excellent after sales service. Our pool developed leak and they persisted with the problem for weeks until they finally tracked down the problem and fixed it at nil cost to me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Thankyou so much LJ Wallace for this wonderful feedback. Narellan Pools prides itself on the complete customer experience and that includes not deserting you once the pool is installed. We wish you many years of happiness with Narellan Pool

Fantastic to deal with and amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Narellan pools Sunshine Coast have jus finished our pool.
Right from the start they were great to deal with. The helped find a pool suitable for our small area with difficult access.
The construction team were professional, always turned up when they said they would.
Our expectations have been exceeded and we can’t wait to enjoy our new pool this summer! I cannot recommend Narellan Pools highly enough

Narellan Pools South Australia - Webb Construction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The staff at Narellan Pools South Australia from sales, admin, the construction team and the directors Peter and Paul Webb were all delightful to deal with. The pool install was so quick, thorough and went off without a hitch. The level of professionalism from the entire team resulted in a perfect result that we are absolutely enamored with. I would recommend Narellan Pools South Australia in a second. I would rate them a 20/10 if I could. They're a swimming pool dream team.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hi Connie. Thankyou so much for your positive feedback. I'm sure the team in South Australia will be thrilled to see this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Can't wait for summer again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The team at Narellan Hills District were fantastic to work with, from the initial scoping out the yard for the best placement, to meeting the team on site, all the way through to handover. It was greatly appreciated how the team were willing to work in with other contractors to assist with a total backyard reno, with timing and moving around each other. Thank you from two excited kidlets (and their parents!), we can't wait to have a full summer in the yard this year.

Comments
Narellan Pools Official

Hello Mrs Squizzy. Thankyou so much for your positive review of the Hills Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to read this. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

1 of 6 pages