Woul highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I tired a few different brokers when deciding on a loan but was so impressed by Ana’s proactivity and genuine interest in her clients that I couldn’t go past Naritas. The team was very responsive and found me a great loan to suit my needs. Very happy and have already recommended them to several friends.

A pleasure to work with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

The team at Naritas constantly performe at high standard, always putting the customer first. I'll always comeback to use them for all my finance needs.

Amazing service from Ana and Chevy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Naritas went above and beyond in finding the ideal home loan for our given circumstances. They were patient and thorough in providing advice, and were always available for a chat. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience, and we would not hesitate to contact Naritas again in the future.

Melbourne

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Super happy about Naritas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I refinanced and settled new home loan last month with the help from Naritas.

The experience is superb. Ana, Chevy and the team are always there to help, providing timely updates and answer my countless questions. The communication with them is constantly smooth and efficient. Ana even worked extra hours to ensure my application was lodged within the same day I filled out the form as the rate hikes the day after. Absolutely fantastic team and best customer service.

I would definitely go to Naritas again for my future home loan needs, and more than happy to recommend Naritas to my friends and colleagues.

Ana is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Ana was extremely attentive and prompt at getting back to us in relation to any of our queries. She really went the extra mile to assist us in securing finance at a great rate and we have had no hesitation recommending her to several of our friends.

Highly recommended, best customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at Naritas for supporting and guiding us throughout the entire process in the past year, from obtaining multiple preapprovals to finally settling our home. Anastasia and Chevy were extremely knowledgable and helpful with their advice, and they were so patient when dealing with our multitude of questions and requests. I cannot recommend Naritas enough and I have already recommended Naritas to friends who are also in the market to purchase. We will definitely be using Naritas when we refinance our home loan in a couple of years.

Ana and the Naritas team are superb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Naritas helped us with a mortgage loan and the efficiency and voice of calm throughout the whole process was amazing. We were new to Australia and the buyer process here. Ana always explained each step in detail and ensured we were kept abreast of changes every step of the way, often going above and beyond what was required! We highly recommend Naritas and shall definitely use their services in the future.

Ana was outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The service and dedication by Ana and Chevy were terrific to help me remortgage. They got me the best rates and sound advice on available products to suit my needs

Amazing service and always helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Naritas have helped us with 2 mortgage loans now and are always helpful with every step of the way, answering all our questions and always incredibly professional. Recommend their services highly.

Canberra

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Made buying my first home easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Very grateful for the excellent service provided to me by Naritas whilst I was in the process of buying my first home. I had a lot of questions throughout the process and they were all answered quickly and professionally. They made the entire process easy and even gave me a Woolworths gift card! Would absolutely recommend Naritas to anyone thinking about getting a home loan.

Solid advice from choosing mortgage to completion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

As this was my first purchase in Australia and being very sceptical of the big banks I decided to use Naritas as I wanted to discuss the products on the market and was also interested in the bonus they offered (between 1k - 2k) upon completion for a number of the products. We made an initial application to a lender and this was subsequently held in a massive bank backlog. As we were keen to move in a rising Melbourne market, I spoke to Naritas and we managed to move my application to an alternate lender and got a mortgage offer in 48 hours. A few days after completion, Naritas credited my account with the client bonus. Ana and Andrew were knowledgeable, freindly and responsive throughout the process. Would recommend.

Very Responsive Service and Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We are very happy with the responsive service provided by Naritas especially Ana and Andrew. They provided high quality, approachable, excellent service and along with that got us a great rate for both of our home loans . They were very prompt in answering phone calls and replying to emails. In short, I would like to recommend them to others and approach them again if we ever need any amendments to our home loans.

Friendly, professional and responsive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Found Naritas through OzBargain where they actively engage in discussion and provide helpful advice on the forums. While by and large I was already sure of which bank I would end up with, going through Naritas meant I got a better deal by way of a rebate (admittedly the main reason I initially signed up), and I found the team at Naritas responded faster to my initial enquiries than the bank itself did - I received a call within 15 minutes of lodging my initial interest on the website.

Once I formally engaged their services, their responses were just as fast - my emails (per my preference) were always answered within half an hour, and on the few occasions I needed to call, there was no waiting on the line, all calls were answered immediately. All in all, they made my first home purchase a painless one, and would definitely use them again should the need arise.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I approached Naritas at the recommendation of one of my workmates who overheard me complaining about the poor service I was getting from Aussie. I had some hesitations owing to previous bad experiences with banks and financial advisors but it quickly became obvious that these guys are good at their job.My emails were promptly answered and any issues (not that there were many) swiftly addressed. A big plus for not making me feel pressured or herded at any stage.
I have already recommended them to others and intend to use them again in the future.

Great Home Loan brokering service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Had a really great experience with Naritas (Ana and Chevy in particular) who helped me refinance two home loans. They found a great rate and helped simplify what is otherwise an administratively complex process. Both Chevy and Ana were super responsive to emails and phone calls with frequent updates and follow ups. They also took the time to explain any complex issues or answer my sometimes more convoluted questions.

Moving to the bank they suggested will save me over 40k over the life of the loan, so 100% worth it! Would wholeheartedly recommend Naritas and will approach them again if I ever need to refinance or get another loan.

Verified Customer

Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I was referred to Naritas by one of my office colleagues. We were hesitant at first as they are based in NSW and we are in VIC. It took me sometime to convince myself to atleast have a chat with them before deciding anything. But the first call did it all. I knew for sure that I would be going ahead with their services.

The team at Naritas is extremely helpful, highly specialised and knowledgeable when it comes to financing. This was our first house/ mortgage and we had no clue how to sort things out. Naritas not only helped us understand each and every detail but also made sure we got the best deals.

A special thanks to Anastasia, one of their team members. Our settlement wouldn't have been so easy if it wasn't her. She was available 24*7 (literally) to answer our queries, super friendly, efficient and knows what she is doing.

I would refer them to anyone and everyone.

Naritas team, you rock!

Cheers
Raman & Neena

Verified Customer

Professional and personal service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

The team at Naritas (especially Ana and Chevy) are courteous and extremely helpful in helping us find the right home loan and assisting us throughout the process. We appreciate the quality of services and amount of communication received from the team and would definitely recommend this company to our friends in a heartbeat

Fantastic service! Highly recommended and will be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

I am delighted with my decision to go with Andrew and his team at Naritas as my broker for the purchase of my first property. I had the pleasure of working with Ana who really put me at ease of anticipation through the whole process by keeping me in the loop every step of the way. She stayed right on top of everything, pushing the lender to ensure the process was moving along smoothly and ready in time for settlement.

Buying your first property was stressful but Naritas made the entire experience much more pleasant and reassuring. I will definitely reach out to the team for my next purchase!

Consistently excellent advice & support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

My family and I have used Naritas a number of times over the past 5 years. I work in accounting so when I work with a broker I know what I want and can sense bad advice a mile away. The team at Naritas have gone above and beyond to ensure my family and I were satisfied with their guidance and that the process ran smoothly and on schedule. Their support has also been there for the years after day one of getting a new loan. I have always been made to feel welcome whenever I had a question that I needed an answer to or a loan configuration that required adjustment. Many thanks team and I look forward to using you again.

Massively overrated

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Extremely disappointed - they rarely provided updates. They seem quite dodgy and were slow in providing answers. Pretentious and overrated. I would not believe all these "good" reviews.

1 of 3 pages