Terrible allergy using Under eye cream

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The under eye Natio cream is the most terrible ever product I have used on my face. It gave me red patches around my eyes and it’s so stubborn that it doesn’t disappear. I am on Claritin everyday and taken appointment with Doctor too. Please do not use this product especially close to your eye.

Natio restore mature skin

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

When I use Natio products on my face I always get stinging sensations and very watery eyes. It is so bad, I often cannot see properly.

Change of ingredients maybe?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I've used this product for many years but the last bottle I bought has created an itchy rash on my eyelids. I bought it about a year ago and within a week I had horrible itchy eyelids. I also bought a new mascara so over the past year have been testing this to eliminate what it is. I stopped using the eye makeup remover for a couple of months and continued the mascara, and my itchy eyelids went away, eliminating the mascara as the culprit. I used the Natio remover last night to finally work out if it was the cause (always rinse my skin after using it) and have woken up with itchy eyelids again, so have deduced it is a reaction to the ingredients. I don't have an old bottle to compare the contents.

Allergic reaction

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Not sure what im allergic to in this product but it made my skin red in the places that I applied the cream.

will not buy this again !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I bought a natio blusher by the time I got home and unpacked it it was crumbled in the container and was no good to use. This was really annoying as it WASNT CHEAP

Verified Customer

Better than the well known expensive French products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Last year I became quite ill and was reacting to cosmetics I had been using for years. Since being unwell for the last 18 months I have gradually changed all my cosmetics to Natio. Since then I have had constant praise and admiration about how good my skin looked. Despite being on high dose prednisone and many other medication. I will never go back to using anything else again. When I am well enough and can get out to the shops I am always on the look out for specials or good valued gift packs. All my female friends had hand cream for Christmas, my daughters had Natios scented candles and my husband now uses and after shower/ shave balm. I even gave my mother my eye cream when I was staying saying once you start using it you will not want to use enough. It was such a pity I then had to buy myself a new one and check out for any new deals.

Sydney

• 3 answers

Natio for Men - Daily Face Wash

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I have been using this face wash for two months and I am happy with it.
Pros: The foam-formula is gentle and leaves the skin clean, refreshed and smooth.
Cons: The scent is a bit too strong for my liking.

Commercial

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Hi. I have just seen your commercial and would like to know why you don’t advertise that your products are not tested on animals? You should do that.

Its Affordable and it Works

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

I received the Young gift set which included the face wash, toner and moisturizer for Christmas and I was surprised to see it actually works in reducing my acne and making my skin soft and clear. I have very stubborn acne still at the age of 21 plus sensitive skin and I have tried almost every brand of acne products and none have worked even remotely as well as Natio's products.
The acne clear range (the light blue bottles) also work really well for me and I like the citrus smell.

In the beauty range I have bought the Rosewater Face mist which feels very refreshing, light, can be used on top of makeup and smells great.
I am also a fan of the pressed powder. I have a very pale complexion and the 'Light' coloured powder suits me perfectly, gives me an airbrushed look and stays on the whole the whole day without the need of touch ups.

The prices for each of these products are also very reasonable as most of the products I have mentioned are $20 and less.

Most Products are Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

• Affordable
• Doesn’t clog pores/cause breakouts
• Safe for acne-prone, combination and oily skin
• Tinted spot products and moisturisers provide good coverage
• No unpleasant odours
• Natural and Australian made

The downside:
• Doesn’t suit ALL skin types and tones
• Creams are on the “thicker” more viscous side, so not a product of choice for those wanting something light

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

The very odd and unpleasant of the body butter

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I recently bought two tubes of orange blossom body butter and was immediately put off by the 'claggy' feel of it. It rolls off like old skin also instead of being absorbed into the skin. Awful.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mascara was non existent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Spent approx $20 on mascara last week and was so disappointed! I was putting on mascara, but it was like the container was empty! No mascara present on my eyelashes at all. Very unhappy paying this amount of money for no product. Went and bought a $5 mascara and was 100% better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Townsville

• 3 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Natio Illuminating Primer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Been using this primer for years, I thought it wasn't doing anything much so I flirted with a couple of other 'mattifying' primers for a while, but have come back to this one. It's not as dry-looking as a mattifying primer and gives me good moisturising benefits, while still providing a decent base for makeup. If you have oily skin you may find it too greasy, but it works well for my normal skin with a slightly oily T zone. Knocked one star off the rating because of its 'illuminating' claim - it doesn't do much illuminating as far as I can see. Also it's very runny so easy to squeeze too much out of the bottle and waste it. Minor gripes though - it's a good product at a reasonable price.

Usually love Natio but the mask burned

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I consistently use Natio. I Love their products and therefore was really disappointed when their mask purifier gave my skin a burning sensation and was all red after washing off. Surely this is not supposed to happen?

Burning from every product tried

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Primer, eyeliner, mascara, cleanser and lipstick have all cause my skin to burn and is very painful. Had the 'oh I'll try a different product, it must just be this one item'; just everything I purchased was awful and have completely given up on the brand. I don't have very sensitive skin, and Natio is the only brand I have ever had this much issue with. The eyeliner caused the most damage with red and irritated eyes a week after using it (also smells exactly like a permanent marker). I have no idea what caused these reactions but I am well clear of anything going on my skin.

adelaide

Great skin care range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Started using Natio approx six months ago. (Previously had been using a much more expensive brand). My skin looks and feels fabulous. I have been using the Restore range for mature skin. Australian made and very economical as well as being effective. Can't wait to try other items from Natio.

Hornsby, sydney

Burnt skin

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

bought 3 days before and applied 2 times and i got burnt and scratches on skin under eyes. Not recommend at all

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Some products are great, and some are not

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I started using natio products when I bought them from a warehouse sales. Their moisturisers are great! Smells great, and feels balanced between moisturising and lightness. Their lipstick, called paradise colour, is a nice bright pink and probably the best long lasting lipstick i ever had. It moisturises my lips really well for the whole day. On the other side, I tried their mascara which smudges a lot, their invisible blend foundation which said medium coverage but is totally invisible (it does not have coverage AT ALL). So yeah, not all their products are great but some is amazing.

Beenleigh

• 4 answers

Perfect makeup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I tried their Natural Radience foundation and love it !
It glides on easily, has a soft light texture with a medium coverage and sells at a good price . I have mature skin, it covers my fine lines and gives a flawless finish . I’ll keep using it

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

South Australia

It's alright!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I have tried the Natio face toner. For me personally it didn't clear my pimples but it did moisturise my face which I am digging for. I love the natural ingredients which does impress me. Each to their own.

1 of 5 pages