Review rating:
  • 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

GOOD WORK

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

• 2 helpful votes

Difficult job well executed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Baz did work on our food outlet that involved a curved wall and annoyingly shaped tiles, he did a fabulous job, it’s a highlight of the store! He was really lovely to deal with and completed the job on time, would definitely use Baz again.

Baz did a terrific job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Work was quick, professional and to an excellent standard. We have used Baz several times now. Rate him very highly.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Brett. It’s always a pleasure mate!

Great reliable service and honest advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Honest advice and a realistic quote was provided, the work was completed to a high standard and in a very timely manner. The tiler was reliable and friendly, I definitely recommend him.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Eva. Had a great time working for you also.

Saved our bathroom reno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

We had had a bathroom renovation but the tiling done in our shower was really bad, and the renovation company refused to fix it because they considered it fine. We ask Baz to come and have a look, he proposed a few ways to fix it, and worked with us to get a result that looks and feels much better, and without having take drastic actions such as tearing the shower out.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Tom. I’m very happy I was able to help.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Friendly, reliable, affordable, trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into my bathroom and kitchen in Lara. Super friendly, very reliable, and communication was great when discussing how I wanted things done and when. Kudos to Baz for making our renovations so easy and fun - even when we encountered unexpected issues (Which were sorted out painlessly and affordably). We'll definitely call on Baz and the team again when we're building our next house!!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks so much Susie. Wish you all the best always!

Verified Customer

Fantastic job and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We are so grateful that we found Baz! We had a very tight deadline and Baz went above and beyond to get the job done! He was extremely reliable, produced high quality work and was reasonably priced.
Thank you Baz, you're amazing!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Michelle. Was awesome working for you also.

Baz is really great- great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Really happy with Baz's work. We had a shower water-proofing membrane failure and were worried about possible long-term water damage in our newly bought house. Based on other recommendations we thought the whole shower would have to be redone. Baz came and replaced what needed to be replaced but saved us money by talking us through the process and showing us what was and wasn't water damaged. He was very professional, quick and arrived on time. He made it all very hassle free. Will definitely be using National Tilers again in the future.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Sarah. Glad I could help and give you honest advice. It makes me appreciate my job and service.

Quick, professional & awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Baz is great - I needed a tiling job done in Carlton in a tight time frame and he did a great job in 2 days by working on weekend to make sure it was done on time.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Scott for taking the time to share your experience. I’m so glad it was highly positive. You were in return a great customer!

Great job and great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I come across National Tilers on Instagram after needing a bathroom and shower fitted out in my work place. Spoke with a gentleman named Bas who came out and seen me, I was unsure at the time how it was going to be done due to the limited space I had, He cleared that up instantly with his knowledge and expertise. Job done prosfessionally and on time! Great job thanks guys

Comments
National Tilers Official

Appretiate you taking the time to share your experience Michael. Our Melbourne chats were great mate!

Outstanding work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Very helpful and understanding. Hard work with great quality. Professional and helpful too. Will highly recommend. All the best!! Cheers guys

Comments
National Tilers Official

Bathroom tiling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Baz did a great job on our bathroom tiling. The tiles came up great and Baz was friendly, professional and easy to work with. Would use again.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Tom. You were equally a pleasure to work for mate.

Very reliable and quality work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

One of the best tilers I have meet Very reliable and affordable and %100 quality will defently recommend him to family and friends

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Alz appretiate it mate!

Expert Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

I know Bass and supplied material to his business, he is knowledgeable, professional and a expert in his trade. Would highly recommend his services.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you Kody!

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Got my tiles in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom the work was really well done and tidy. Was really good to communicate and a expert at what he does. Thanks bass

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Onur!

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Efficient and very high quality of workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

The tiles in our shower floor started lifting and we were concerned about possible water damage underneath. National Tilers did an excellent job in inspecting for water damage and re-tiling the entire area. Good as new.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Gary. You were easily a great guy to work for!

Tile with Style

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I wanted to get my kitchen done by a professional and I was passed on to Bass. Quoted reasonable price and I couldn’t say no, did a job like an expert. Couldn’t be happier

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Asef!

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great workmanship by national tilers.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. They don't take shortcuts to give their customers a quality finished product.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Adz!

fantastic tilers great job they do believe me

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

if ur wanting a great job and fast down and accurate then these are the people to get it tiles done by friendly and respectful and great mannered and speaking workers within this company. They t ake great pride of what they do and their works outcomes and believe me if ur not happy with something which I highly doubt it to being the case of things then believe me they will without hesitation make it their mission to complete the job or work with u loving eachajf everything of what's been done or worked on that's guranteed and very well priced and fairly well priced too not something u won't afford at all. These guys are ones I will highly recommend for all sorts of toilets jobs required big or small these are defiantly the guys u would want to be ur workers in charge of maintaining or working on it tiles or designs that's for sure believe me u would be 100 percent happy and guaranteed a great outcome of their job neat and professional as ever .

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Genie for your kind words!

Amazing work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Bass was recommend to me by a close friend of mine, he tiled my bathroom at home it came out amazing, highly recommend great workman ship easy to deal with and affordable, will use again in the future for sure.

Comments
National Tilers Official

That’s so great to hear Taz. Thanks so much!

1 of 3 pages