Review rating:

Excellent work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Baz did us an amazing job just wonderful! We’re very impressed and happy with his work. We highly recommend him and his company. Thank you so much!

May 29th 2018 Update: Best in the business!!

Had the guys from National Tilers recently tile my bathroom. Have to say i’m very impressed with the overall result. Baz was great to deal with both over the phone and in person. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone in need of tile work!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very for your feedback Linda and we’re very glad it was positive.

My New Home we Just Love it.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Baz & the National Tilers crew were just marvellous they’re Punctual, Clean, and have a good eye for detail we’ll definitely use you guys again Thanks

Comments
National Tilers Official

Hi Sandra, I’m very very happy with that feedback. Thank yo so much!

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Baz did some nice work on my bathrooms. He’s also very friendly and kind. I’m very lucky to find a guy like him i guess. Considering all the bad luck I’ve had with men over the years hahaha

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Wells for taking the time to review us. Very much appreciated.

Verified Customer

Excellent work!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Great work Baz.
National Tilers waterproofed our laundry & bathroom floors. They tiled our laundry, bathrooms, ensuite, kitchen & splashback to our main kitchen wall & feature wall to our garage.
You & the boys transformed our home into a masterpiece.
More than satisfied with the job mate A+++

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks for your feedback Wiz, much appreciated!

Perfection! At its BEST!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Well done boys, really delivered on your promises. The planning & time frame in which you guys completed the job was perfect

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Stevo!

Best tilers in Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Baz repaired our leaking shower. It had been leaking for over 3 years lol. Now it’s a breeze finally we have 2 showers again. Kids are now officially out of our shower!!!! THANK YOU BAZ you legend!

Comments
National Tilers Official

It was great working for you Freddy. Hope you keep enjoying Melbourne mate!

If I could give Baz six stars I would!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

My husband and I are very happy with the bathroom renovation and Baz was excellent from start to finish. He is easy to talk to and incredibly helpful. He went above and beyond to get our renovation completed on time. He also came in at around half the cost of several other quotes I received for the same work - and end product was fantastic. We couldn’t recommend him more highly.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Amy. It was even more of a pleasure working for you!

Would definatley use national tilers again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I used National tilers recently for a bathroom renovation and they were fantastic. Competitive pricing, finished before deadline and overall great service. Highly recommend for all bathroom renovation and tiling work.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Adam. Was great meeting you.

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

National tilers is organised professional and on time. Baz gave me some insight on my project and it turned out great.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Nick. You’re a great guy!

• 1 review
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
Private message

The best tilers in the business!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

These guys are the way to go! My bathroom needed to be retiled urgently. Baz and the crew got it done in no time and stress free. Will definitely be getting them for all my tiling needs

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Fatima. I miss your kids so much!

Verified Customer

Masterpiece!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

National tilers has produced an elegant display of luxurious feature walls throughout my home, adding a lucrative wow factor to my newly furnished house. The finished product is exemplified throughout their continuous hard work ethic. I decided to give national tilers a chance and they have more than exceeded my expectations. I believe that people should call them for a quote and feel the difference for themselves. I never knew how much an amazing finish with tiles could highlight the house, but I can definitely feel the difference which continues to impress me. Thanks to the humble guys at National Tilers, they deserve more recognition for their fabulous work.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Was great chatting with you Sam from start to finish and conversing on different ideas and outcomes. You’re a really passionate designer and have great vision. Thank you!

very happy, stopped our shower leak!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

After getting several different opinions about my shower leak, which all said that i’d have to remove the whole shower to fix it(which was a nightmare cause it’s practically new!) Baz was the only one that said that it didn’t all need to come down. I was a little hesitant. But he reassured us that he’d back his work and that his work comes with full warranty. And he provided with both a Tiling and waterproofing certificate. And he seemed like he had an abundance full of experience. So I felt pretty confident. I must say that the leak has since stopped! We’re very happy. With Christmas only around the corner. Baz saved us more than half the cost. I fully trust Baz. He’s a very nice guy and is very informative and explains in detail everything he does. Thank you very much Baz and a merry merry Christmas!

Comments
National Tilers Official

That’s so great to hear Ange. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you so much!

Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz repaired a leaking shower base. From demolishing, to prep, to the finished job, all top notch work and am very happy with the result.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks for taking them time to review us Stephen really appreciate it. You’re a true gentleman!

EXCELLENT JOB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz did a great job on my shower. He was very nice and polite I would highly recommend him

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Dee!

Great services

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz's work is very professional. He is very friendly and personable, and the services are great. I would highly recommend National Tilers.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much David!

The best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The best in the business , you will be impressed with how good they do the job . If anyone is looking for a great tiler , I highly recommend !!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Marz!

Craftsmanship and skill that money cannot buy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

My parents renovated their house over a decade ago and made the wrong decision of not putting a final layer of silicon post-tiling. As such, over time mould, and wear and tear made some areas of the house look not so pleasing to the eye. That’s where National Tilers came in, gave us a very reasonable quote; re-tiled the areas of the house within the estimated timeframe with full transparency. Can’t thank the boys more for the work they did, highly recommended.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Was a pleasure Huss. Thank you very much!

Standards above all ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I had an amazing experience with National Tiler’s. Their work was articulate and perfect. I could not fault it at all. I would highly recommend them for all your tiling needs ...

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Zaino. Great to meet and work for you!

Best tiler

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I highly recommended him i iv been using baz for the last few years Absolute pleasure to deal and affordable

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much John!

Quality Work, Affordable and Professional !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

My expectations have been exceeded by far and I am one happy customer right here :) Baz knows his craft and worked promptly, professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
Thanks Baz for being flexible around my crazy working hours and saving me money would highly recommend !!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Hahaha was so much fun Adam

1 of 2 pages