Review rating:

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Efficient and very high quality of workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

The tiles in our shower floor started lifting and we were concerned about possible water damage underneath. National Tilers did an excellent job in inspecting for water damage and re-tiling the entire area. Good as new.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Gary. You were easily a great guy to work for!

Tile with Style

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I wanted to get my kitchen done by a professional and I was passed on to Bass. Quoted reasonable price and I couldn’t say no, did a job like an expert. Couldn’t be happier

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Asef!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

GOOD WORK

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great workmanship by national tilers.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. They don't take shortcuts to give their customers a quality finished product.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Adz!

fantastic tilers great job they do believe me

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

if ur wanting a great job and fast down and accurate then these are the people to get it tiles done by friendly and respectful and great mannered and speaking workers within this company. They t ake great pride of what they do and their works outcomes and believe me if ur not happy with something which I highly doubt it to being the case of things then believe me they will without hesitation make it their mission to complete the job or work with u loving eachajf everything of what's been done or worked on that's guranteed and very well priced and fairly well priced too not something u won't afford at all. These guys are ones I will highly recommend for all sorts of toilets jobs required big or small these are defiantly the guys u would want to be ur workers in charge of maintaining or working on it tiles or designs that's for sure believe me u would be 100 percent happy and guaranteed a great outcome of their job neat and professional as ever .

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Genie for your kind words!

Amazing work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Bass was recommend to me by a close friend of mine, he tiled my bathroom at home it came out amazing, highly recommend great workman ship easy to deal with and affordable, will use again in the future for sure.

Comments
National Tilers Official

That’s so great to hear Taz. Thanks so much!

exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

i was referred by a client of national tilers, I called an the customer service was so friendly, well spoken and made the best possible appointment that suited me and did the job at great quality and a reasonable price.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks so much Sally for taking the time to review us!

Quality Work, Affordable and Professional !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

My expectations have been exceeded by far and I am one happy customer right here :) Baz knows his craft and worked promptly, professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
Thanks Baz for being flexible around my crazy working hours and saving me money would highly recommend !!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Hahaha was so much fun Adam

Best tiler

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I highly recommended him i iv been using baz for the last few years Absolute pleasure to deal and affordable

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much John!

Standards above all ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I had an amazing experience with National Tiler’s. Their work was articulate and perfect. I could not fault it at all. I would highly recommend them for all your tiling needs ...

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Zaino. Great to meet and work for you!

Craftsmanship and skill that money cannot buy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

My parents renovated their house over a decade ago and made the wrong decision of not putting a final layer of silicon post-tiling. As such, over time mould, and wear and tear made some areas of the house look not so pleasing to the eye. That’s where National Tilers came in, gave us a very reasonable quote; re-tiled the areas of the house within the estimated timeframe with full transparency. Can’t thank the boys more for the work they did, highly recommended.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Was a pleasure Huss. Thank you very much!

The best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The best in the business , you will be impressed with how good they do the job . If anyone is looking for a great tiler , I highly recommend !!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Marz!

Great services

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz's work is very professional. He is very friendly and personable, and the services are great. I would highly recommend National Tilers.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much David!

EXCELLENT JOB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz did a great job on my shower. He was very nice and polite I would highly recommend him

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Dee!

Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Baz repaired a leaking shower base. From demolishing, to prep, to the finished job, all top notch work and am very happy with the result.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks for taking them time to review us Stephen really appreciate it. You’re a true gentleman!

very happy, stopped our shower leak!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

After getting several different opinions about my shower leak, which all said that i’d have to remove the whole shower to fix it(which was a nightmare cause it’s practically new!) Baz was the only one that said that it didn’t all need to come down. I was a little hesitant. But he reassured us that he’d back his work and that his work comes with full warranty. And he provided with both a Tiling and waterproofing certificate. And he seemed like he had an abundance full of experience. So I felt pretty confident. I must say that the leak has since stopped! We’re very happy. With Christmas only around the corner. Baz saved us more than half the cost. I fully trust Baz. He’s a very nice guy and is very informative and explains in detail everything he does. Thank you very much Baz and a merry merry Christmas!

Comments
National Tilers Official

That’s so great to hear Ange. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you so much!

Verified Customer

Masterpiece!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

National tilers has produced an elegant display of luxurious feature walls throughout my home, adding a lucrative wow factor to my newly furnished house. The finished product is exemplified throughout their continuous hard work ethic. I decided to give national tilers a chance and they have more than exceeded my expectations. I believe that people should call them for a quote and feel the difference for themselves. I never knew how much an amazing finish with tiles could highlight the house, but I can definitely feel the difference which continues to impress me. Thanks to the humble guys at National Tilers, they deserve more recognition for their fabulous work.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Was great chatting with you Sam from start to finish and conversing on different ideas and outcomes. You’re a really passionate designer and have great vision. Thank you!

• 1 review
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
Private message

The best tilers in the business!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

These guys are the way to go! My bathroom needed to be retiled urgently. Baz and the crew got it done in no time and stress free. Will definitely be getting them for all my tiling needs

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Fatima. I miss your kids so much!

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

National tilers is organised professional and on time. Baz gave me some insight on my project and it turned out great.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Nick. You’re a great guy!

Would definatley use national tilers again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I used National tilers recently for a bathroom renovation and they were fantastic. Competitive pricing, finished before deadline and overall great service. Highly recommend for all bathroom renovation and tiling work.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Adam. Was great meeting you.

2 of 3 pages