Gold Coast

• 1 answer

Nestle Club Chocolate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

The new Classic Club chocolate from Nestles is rubbish. Sickly sweet and nowhere near the beloved old Smalls. Get a grip on your recipe Nestles! Bring back the original somehow, not this garbage.

• 1 helpful vote

The best chocolate ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

My husband and I eat it daily and are devastated that it is no longer available. We would happily buy it by the carton straight from Nestlé if Coles and Woolworth no longer want to stock it because of the profit margin. Pleae bring back the club dark as there is nothing on the market that comes close to it for its smoothness and taste.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

The best chocolate of all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Can't believe you don't still make it. All of my chocolate loving friends say the same. Have had to resort to buying Cadbury which is not in the same class

Purchased at: Coles

Small's Club Gone?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

Nothing, and I mean nothing, came near it for the price. I remember when it was Small's club Chocolate. I wonder what Mr Small would think about its demise!

Private message

I will soon start suffering withdrawal symptoms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

Three years ago I was diagnosed at pre-diabetic. I cut out sugar as far as possible and reversed the diagnosis. My one indulgence has been one square of Nestle Club Dark Chocolate with Roast Almond, daily. I stocked up as much as possible, when I saw it disappearing off the shelves, but am running low. I have tried Lindt - too sweet, as is Cadbury. If you do not want to bring back the Roast Almond version, I will be happy with the Original.
Please reconsider your decision to stop making the above product and make a lot of people happy again.

Private message

Bring back club original dark chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Please bring back club dark original! Nothing else compares to it!!!! It's the best and only dark chocolate... All else are horrible!

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Best chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2016

On par with Lindt. Much better than even old gold please bring it back. Even if you made the blocks 120g I would be happy.

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, bring it back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

This chocolate was the very best of the local products. It wasn't coarse yet it wasn't too smooth like some of the other fancier Nestle brands. The almond and peppermint varieties were delicious. When it left the major supermarkets I was miffed. I stocked up at IGA. Now it's been discontinued and I'm really disappointed. Please bring it back.

Highett

• 4 helpful votes

Nestle Club Peppermint Chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2016

I've been going crazy trying to find my FAVOURITE CLUB PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE!! I've tried to find it now in so many different supermarkets- I can't believe it's been discontinued! My mum, my children & myself think it's the BEST! There is no other chocolate on the market as good! Please bring it back!!!!??or tell me where I can get it from!???! PLEEEEEEEEEASE

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Please bring it back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Please bring back nestle club dark mint chocolate, I've tried so many other brands and they don't compare ☹️ - I miss it soooo much, any chance you'll be bringing it back ?

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best Dark Chocolate EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2016

This is the only chocolate my mum can eat she's devastated that it's been discontinued. I'm looking around in the different supermarkets to find old stock lol :(

Nestle Club

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

Please bring it back it was the best dark chocolate ever and now I am unable to purchase at any supermarket in the southern highlands

Private message

Don't understand why - it's the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

I can't get it at IGA either. Why does all the good stuff get discontinued...
Please bring it back. My family all loved it.

Private message

Nestle dark club chocolate blocks - discontinued line.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2016

Cant find my favourite chocolate anywhere. Rang Nestle Australia - they told me the line had been discontinued. Why, why, why, Nestle ???? - it was the best dark chocolate available in Australian supermarkets.

Melbourne,, Victoria

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Indulge Your Taste Buds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2016

Rich, creamy and not over sweet. This is the perfect dark chocolate.
Coles does not seem to stock the original anymore so I purchased it from IGA now and stock up.
I just love it!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

As Coles does not sell this great original Chocolate and could not find it at IGA either today. Where can I now purchase it? It's the best on the market. Please let me know.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2015

I love, love , love Club dark chocolate any flavour. I would de thrilled if you made dark chocolate with honey comb chunks!! Please :)

Broadbeach

• 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2015

At last, a decent dark chocolate. It seems to be similar to the old Smalls Club. I used to buy Cadburys Old Jamaica till they changed the formula - Yuk! So then changed to Darryl Lea dark blocks but that got discontinued.
I'm now very happy with this product.

SYDNEY

• 14 answers

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2015

Love the Nestle Club chocolate cannot improve it so pefect. Wish they had the old fashion Nestles Milk chocolate that we had years ago small squares. No chocolate today can compare with that. Fair Trade chocolate is just reject chocolate

Nestle peppermint cream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2013

I really love the peppermint club in the nestle dark chocolate range I find its less potent then other leading brands that would sell such as lindt woolworths select. It has a creamy taste and totally satisfies making you want to go back for more ^.^ I also really like that the peices are the right size not to big and not to small

+ The taste

- Expensive then other leading brands

Purchased at: Woolworths

• 1 answer

Cashew nut & cherry flavour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2012

This really is some of the yummiest chocolate! My husband likes the peppermint cream, but the cashew & cherry is just devine!

1 of 2 pages

Cannot find club chocolate anywhere, where has it gone?

Trish asked on Feb 02, 2016

Answer this

Coles and Wollies have it. They have changed the label. Totally different to what it used to be. Checked the net and notice the difference. Sometimes they are out of it but it is back in stock.

It is on IGA's stock list but you have to ask the manager to stock it.

Ok thanks but why does no one else stock the product

Is it still made? - seems to be unavailavle

MikeB asked on Jan 05, 2016

Answer this

My brother in law said it is still around this model. Try Harvey Norman or the Good Guys.

See answer below

We've just returned to Australia from overseas to find Nestle Club off the shelves in our local Woolies and Coles supermarkets. What is going on? Can't get any sense from enquiries made at the two or Nestle. Does anyone know?

keaysie asked on Nov 19, 2015

Answer this

The duopoly have dropped it. Now stocked at IGA. Aldi have some dark chocolate blocks that I haven't tried yet.

Hi keaysie, as the manufacturer of this product we'd love to see it in all stores. Currently you'll find it stocked in Independent Stores like IGA, & Foodlands. We hope you track some down soon! :)

Product Details