Review rating:
  • 1 helpful vote

The best chocolate ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

My husband and I eat it daily and are devastated that it is no longer available. We would happily buy it by the carton straight from Nestlé if Coles and Woolworth no longer want to stock it because of the profit margin. Pleae bring back the club dark as there is nothing on the market that comes close to it for its smoothness and taste.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

The best chocolate of all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Can't believe you don't still make it. All of my chocolate loving friends say the same. Have had to resort to buying Cadbury which is not in the same class

Purchased at: Coles

Small's Club Gone?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

Nothing, and I mean nothing, came near it for the price. I remember when it was Small's club Chocolate. I wonder what Mr Small would think about its demise!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I will soon start suffering withdrawal symptoms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

Three years ago I was diagnosed at pre-diabetic. I cut out sugar as far as possible and reversed the diagnosis. My one indulgence has been one square of Nestle Club Dark Chocolate with Roast Almond, daily. I stocked up as much as possible, when I saw it disappearing off the shelves, but am running low. I have tried Lindt - too sweet, as is Cadbury. If you do not want to bring back the Roast Almond version, I will be happy with the Original.
Please reconsider your decision to stop making the above product and make a lot of people happy again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Bring back club original dark chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Please bring back club dark original! Nothing else compares to it!!!! It's the best and only dark chocolate... All else are horrible!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 answers

Best chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2016

On par with Lindt. Much better than even old gold please bring it back. Even if you made the blocks 120g I would be happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, bring it back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

This chocolate was the very best of the local products. It wasn't coarse yet it wasn't too smooth like some of the other fancier Nestle brands. The almond and peppermint varieties were delicious. When it left the major supermarkets I was miffed. I stocked up at IGA. Now it's been discontinued and I'm really disappointed. Please bring it back.

Purchased at: IGA

Highett

• 4 helpful votes

Nestle Club Peppermint Chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2016

I've been going crazy trying to find my FAVOURITE CLUB PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE!! I've tried to find it now in so many different supermarkets- I can't believe it's been discontinued! My mum, my children & myself think it's the BEST! There is no other chocolate on the market as good! Please bring it back!!!!??or tell me where I can get it from!???! PLEEEEEEEEEASE

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Please bring it back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Please bring back nestle club dark mint chocolate, I've tried so many other brands and they don't compare ☹️ - I miss it soooo much, any chance you'll be bringing it back ?

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best Dark Chocolate EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2016

This is the only chocolate my mum can eat she's devastated that it's been discontinued. I'm looking around in the different supermarkets to find old stock lol :(

Nestle Club

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

Please bring it back it was the best dark chocolate ever and now I am unable to purchase at any supermarket in the southern highlands

Private message

Don't understand why - it's the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

I can't get it at IGA either. Why does all the good stuff get discontinued...
Please bring it back. My family all loved it.

1 of 3 pages