Extremely disapointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

So I was just having a normal day just like any other until I bit into a kit Kat that obiviously wanted to be a hurshey bar... http://m.imgur.com/CbQrqX0
You see, the spectacular thing about the kit Kat bar is the crunchy goodness that you're supposed to bite into and if that's no there.. Then what do you have? A God Damn Hershey bar. I'm extremely disappointed. False advertisement because as you can clearly see printed on the bar "KIT KAT" but it wasn't actually a kit Kat WAS IT? Free candy pls.

Melbourne

chocolate swirl kit Kat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Love chocolate kit Kat nice flavour chocolate mint kit Kat is nice too once u try it u will want more

Purchased at: Coles

Kit Kat Going Backwards

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

My favourite treat has been messed with. I once bought 12 a week.. I was in love!!!
Then!!!!! Changed the packaging..no foil, no paper to unwrap..just cheap plastic..less milk in my chocolate, smaller wafer fingers and darker artificial tasting chocolate.. I said goodbye to my love affair with Kit Kats and now I'm a Time Out fan!!
Beautiful milk chocolate over wafers that melt in your mouth!!! Thank you Cadbury..Nestle so silly to change your magic herbs and spices!!!

Purchased at: Woolworths

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Addicting chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2016

This wafer chocolate has been so addicting that I have this stashed in the bedroom, in the fridge, in the car and in my work desk. I loved it since I was a kid and it hardly changed its ingredients and it has the same addicting taste that keeps me sane all through the the day. While others have their energy bars, I have this as my ultimate comfort snack and treat whenever I am down. It perks me up like coffee and the sugar rush makes me happy.

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

the aussie kit kat is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

the aussie milk kit kat has great wafers and is very creamy and smooth. it puts the uk and usa version to shame. the au cookies and creme is better as well as the uk one is just white and milk chocolate. if only they sold the dark one here

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

Nothing can beat this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

The Nestle Kit Kat will withstand the test of time! It's something that's been with me since I was a kid, and whenever I open up a packet and offer some a huge smile appears on their face. I know it's cheesy, but yeah, the Kit Kat makes everyone I know happy!

I like this

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

Delicious sweet chocolate. Very sweet , especially when a long time did not eat sweets. At the tender milk chocolate delicious crispy wafer . Mmm

Purchased at: Coles

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

A great chocolate treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

This holds a big place in my childhood memories. We would save up to buy a bar of Kit Kat and that would be our treat. The size is what makes it so convenient, especially now when you’re rushing or appointments and you don’t want to be holding a gooey bar of chocolate. One crunch and pop and I’ve got my chocolate dose.

Pros:
•Size – it is perfect bite sized.

Cons:
•I see it slowly increasing in price

I love the flavor – and I don’t share ☺

• 82 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2011

The original Kit Kat is a classic chocolate treat the whole family can enjoy. The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent amount of flavour without being too rich or overpowering. Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs. Overall, the original Kit Kat from Nestle is a good quality, chocolate snack and a tasty treat.

+ A nice treat to enjoy when you feel like having a snack.

- Like most sweets, high in sugar, fat and calories so best enjoyed in moderation

Acton, ACT

• 46 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2011

It is a great product that I highly recommend to anyone. I do not believe it is too sweet and the wafer biscuit makes it easy for small children and those with sensitive teeth to eat.

+ This is a superb product. It is great for dipping into hot chocolate, on top of ice cream or by itself. It is available everywhere, and like the various flavours available (including the red bean and vegetable flavoured Kit Kat in Japan!). The size of each Kit kat is perfect - if I eat a whole packet I never feel like I have overindulged. And if I do not eat it all, I can simply break a finger off the Kit Kat and store the rest for later.

- No cons spring to mind.

sunshine west, vic

• 156 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2011

a great reliable chocolate that is enjoyed by all family members, frequently on special and comes in a variety of sized packaging from lunch box snack size to family blocks

+ great wafer biscuits inside a smooth chocolate covering with quality guaranteed everytime. comes in a variety of sizing including snak size packs which are ideal for school lunch boxes. 4 slices(finger) packet are my favourite though as i can buy just one and give each of the kids a stick enough to satify them. available at a large variety of stores from supermarkets to petrol stations and milk bars, easy to open packaging with clear labeling

- chocolate on wafer biscuits melts too fast

Nagambie, VIC

• 60 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2011

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars to grab for an afternoon treat and a bit of a pick me up. You can't beat that snapping of the wafer. I love how you can always find this chocolate bar everywhere and it is consistently good. It is also a chocolate bar that is easy to share.

+ I love the fact that this chocolate bar is so good yet so easy to share by just snapping off the wafers. It is relatively inexpensive and always easy to find in the shops.

- Just the fact that there is not enough of it in each bar.

• 4 comments
  • 14 answers
  • 348 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2011

+ This is a classic chocolate and a firm favourite for me because its chocolate and its got the wafer too. Its really nice to sit back, put your feet up and finish off a pack. Since it is a chocolate, it is a treat to have and when I am at work, I can have one in the afternoon and it perks me up.

- Sometimes it seems a bit too sweet for me, I think thats when I haven't had it for a while.

• 10 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2011

Overall, I'd say this is a good product for anyone who needs a quick treat, though it absolutely not the tastiest chocolate out there. It does have a decent price, though. I think this is better as an individual treat rather than a gift due to the shape and size of the wafers.

+ Tasty and cheap. One of the staples in the chocolate category and has been around forever.

- Not the most delicious treat out there and in general is quite overrated. They are expanding the product line now but the wafer formula leaves a lot to be desired in any of the Kit Kat products.

• 70 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2010

Kit kats are an old time favorite of my family. We had them as a treat when we behaved or were on holidays. They're affordable usually $1.80 for the Kit Kat Original 4 finger. The chocolate is beautiful with a cup of coffee, and the sharepackets are great to take to a friends place or to work.
Overall its a great favourite, I have not met anyone who hates Kit Kats, and I now especially love the White chocolate ones. But the plain milk are fantastic

+ Reminds me of my childhood, cheap and a nice treat

- This discontinuation of the different variates like orange

• 97 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2010

Kit kats have the perfect balance, not too sweet, not too much, bit of chocolate and a bit of crunch. How can you go wrong?

+ Love a kit kat and was once told by a friend that this was recommended by her weight watchers coach as a sweet treat as you only had a finger or 2 and you were done. Not sure if that is quite true but if i were to sit down to a chocolate bar then this would be one of my choices.

- I'm not a fan of the large family block. Not sure why just doesn't seem right or perhaps I just don't like sharing.

• 36 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2010

Most people these days are fans of the kit kat chunky, however the original is still the best. The fingers make it a great sneak that you can eat bit by bit or all in one sitting and the flavours of chocolate and waffer are great.

+ Great taste, and an excellent combination of sweet chocolate and crunchy waffer. The kit kat is great for a snack or even for sharing due to the finger style of the original.

- Can be quite expensive these days. Kit Kat chunky also hurts my gums when I bite into it due to the width.

• 9 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 82 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2010

Kit Kats are the go when you feel like a light treat. These are great for sharing as they break off easily into fingers. The Nestle chocolate tastes great and I love that they come in different sizes. I would recommend Kit Kats to all chocolate lovers.

+ Love the mix of chocolate and wafer. Light and crispy, not sickly sweet. Delicious tasting.

- Can think you will just have one or two fingers and then end up eating the whole thing! They seem to melt quickly and you end up with chocolate on your fingers if you try and savour them.

Upper Kedron, QLD

• 52 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2010

These are great! As I said, you will not end up overdosing on chocolate eating one of these and they are wonderful for sharing. A good quality chocolate from Nestle, thumbs up.

+ This is a great chocolate because it is perfect for sharing out with the kids when you are having a treat. When you break off a finger, you know you'll get a perfect finger each time (unlike a block of chocolate that doesn't usually break along the line). Another pro is that there is not too much chocolate in a kit kat but you still love it for the big chocolate taste.

- The only con is that kit kats should come with more than four fingers. How about six?

Armidale, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 75 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

This is an old chocolate bar that has changed for the better. The thick chocolate and the crispy wafer made it such a delight to eat. The combination of the crunch and the velvety chocolate made it irresistable. It was great value for money and I will be buying them again.

+ Yum, I had one of these today and It was so delicious. The chocolate is very thick and creamy on them now. It was the chunky kitkat and it was great value for money (for 2 full sized bars)

- No cons about this produst, only I wish I had bought 5 of them, not 2!!!!

1 of 2 pages