Son likes formula

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The formula is easy to prepare and my son loves it, he drinks it all and tries to drink it so quick. However, it gives him reflux and wind- that’s the only reason I’m giving 4 stars. We also used this with my daughter when she was little and same it gave her find and reflux.

Perfect for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Feed this formula to both of my children after I was unable to breastfeed. Kids took to it well without upsetting their little tummy's at all. Been able to store and easily prepare for kids, instructions are clear and simple.
Definitely a great formula that I would quickly recommend to all friends.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Our Baby seem to enjoy drinking this formula. My baby have not side effects or reaction to drinking formula. The formula very easy to prepare .My baby very much seem to enjoy drinking this formula . My baby never have any side effect and reaction to drinking this nice formula

Very sick baby!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We changed from another formula due to constipation and under instructions from our GP and Paediatrician we changed to this formula. Once we started this formula, a few days in, baby started to develop eczema, excruciating gas pains (pulling legs up) and poo went dark green and foul smell! She became unsettled and wouldn't sleep! She had all signs and symptoms of severe colic - until we read others reviews! We have changed to another formula now and she's an angel - no colic symptoms AT ALL!
We seen this product has changed it's name to "supreme" now - "Supremely horrible" more like it! Nestle need to review their product as majority of comments are the same and making our babies VERY sick!

• 3 helpful votes

Good baby formula

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I was having a small amount of milk for my baby at the beginning becouse he was big baby and asking for more milk than usually newborn need. We start using this formula as top up after every breastfeeding and my baby was happy and enjoyed drinking this..it is easy to prepare... and does not makes any problems to baby stomach

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Made my baby stink

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My baby didn’t mind it, however he smelt like he had a dirty nappy constantly. I couldn’t feel him farting so it seemed more like it was leaching out his skin. It was awful and embarrassing. We changed formula after Two or three days. I wouldn’t recommend it - sorry Nan

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Formula is easy to prepare but find the number of scoops needed is annoying to remember when dealing with a newborn and suggest a bigger scoop instead of using so many. Baby seems happy on this formula and have had no issues. Can sometimes be difficult to source as it seems to be very popular.

Purchased at: Coles

A good start then different problem exist

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

My newborn use this as top up. At first it was ok then after after 3wks of using my baby having colic,runny poop & gassy.Her face develop some rashes. She cry a lot & she keeps her head up and when I touch her tummy it's a bit hard. She can't sleep properly and always wakes up and cry in pain. We changed the formula and bought Munchkin and still BF on me. Now my baby have no problem & sleep without pain in tummy.

Moe

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Only one that satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I tried other formulas not gunna mention names but my baby just didn’t seem to be satisfied from it after advise from the nurse I switched to nan was much easier to make up was left with no unmixed formula and my baby was finally satisfied. I found it to be a lot thicker then another formula I had tried so I’m not sure but they may have had something to do with baby being more satisfied and settled. It’s very distressing when your a new Mum and your feeding your baby how you should I fed on demand but my baby was feeding every half hour to hour and still not settling once changing to nan baby didn’t have that constant hunger and settled like a dream my baby grew happily with nan.

sydney

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

My son had a reaction to s26 formula and i tried this formula and didnt have a problem at all. Affordable. Easy to prepare. My son loved it. No reflux or any reaction. Will recommend to friends and family and use again in the future! i have used this for both my kids

Melbourne

Private message

Great for transition from breast milk to formula

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Our baby had a very sensitive tummy and quite fussy moving from breast milk to formula. After 3 different brands of formula, our baby took to this one quite easily. You can also stay on this one for the whole baby/ toddler time. A drop of organic vanilla essence in the bottle also helped with the smooth transition for a week, and then we didn't need the essence anymore.

sydney

Private message

Good Weight Gaining but A little bit of contipation!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I like the formula, It’s easy to prepare, My bub love it, easy to buy at any supermarkets compare to other brands
Smell of this formula is quite strong, smell abit metalic
Mu bub did not have any wind pain or reflux when using this formula
The only reason that I stop using because of contipation, otherwise my bub gained weight very well.

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Good for the first 2 weeks

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Our little one has been on formula since day 1 due to complications and being a preemie,but after 2 weeks, We noticed it did not agree with our little one,caused constipation, sulfuric smelly poo's & Stomach pain,Wind & Gas (Colic type symptoms).

He would become blue around the lips and noticed a rounded tummy and would scream and pull his legs in with pain.

We moved to Bellamys Organic and have been happy with the results so far.

Hobart, TAS

Private message

Used as a newborn then changed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

This was the formula recommended by the midwives when I couldn't breastfeed. At first we thought it was a good item but our son was very spitty and our paedtrician recommended nan comfort. He spits up only occassionly now. The price point of this formula was abit steep seeing as the comfort is about $6-9 cheaper and our son is happier on it

• 11 comments
  • 40 helpful votes

Baby loves Nan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My wife couldn't breast our first two babies and they both thrived on this product. We had absolutely no problems with it at all. Because we found it to be very expensive at one stage we tried to turn to a cheaper product, but the babies wouldn't drink it.... so we reverted back. There was also one other problem which was that there was a period when Coles would only sell you 2 tins at a time because the Chinese market for this product was so lucrative that people were buying up the whole shelf of Nan baby powder and sending it over to China to resell. Rather a stupid policy I thought to limit people to two tins ...but there you go. Anyhow baby number three will be here in a couple of weeks so we are stocking up. Needless to say I recommend this product!

• 1 question

A good product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Had an 11 week old baby, we tried this milk for her as I went to surgery and I couldnt breastfeed for few days.
My daughter loved it and instantly got used to the taste I guess.
Would probably advise the mums out there not to use the "gold" one if you are breastfeeding as well as formula, as my GP stated that it may cause some constipation which did happened to my girl.
But overall its a good formula, I should just have purchased the refular NAN.

Baldivis

Really recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

After trying so many different baby formulas this has to one of the best not to expensive filling for my baby helped alot with her reflux issues and best of all doesn't even taste gross like most formulas hard part was weening my 3 year old off this formula as she loved it so much

Altona meadows

Easy on little tummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My bub arrive little early. So hospital feeding her nan optipro gold...so continue that one...its Soo easy to make as mentioned on pack and like others same process.
Not only my baby enjoyed it it also easy on little baby tummy..easy to digest and provide all nutrients
My baby didn't get any side effect and planning to use for second baby due in Oct.

Purchased at: Big W

Bundaberg

Look at labels

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Make sure u look at the lables on these formula tins. There is little to no difference between the gold and the regular HA formula . . . There is however $ 10 difference in the price of the 2 formulas despite the very small difference in what is in the actual tin itself.

Only Formula that my Daughter did not vomit with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

After several attempts of various formulas with my premmie baby this is the only formula that was similar to breast milk in consistency and the only milk she could hold down. The formula is easy to prepare, the lip at the top helps flatten the scoop to get even scoops highly recommended

1 of 8 pages