Tinonee

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Stage: Supreme 1

really great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Have had my five month old on this formula since 3months because he started to get bad eczema on his forehead and since we have no rashes! The only bad thing about this formula is that it makes his poo very green and really smelly but he is fine and doctors and nurses have informed me it’s normal. Very easy to prepare and love that the scoop can sit on top so I never have to put my hands in the formula.

Lake Macquarie

Verified Purchase Stage: Supreme 3

Great brand and formula, used all stages since birth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After having latching difficulties at birth, we were offered some nan formula to use by the hospital so I could build up a breast milk supply.
I ended up exclusively expressing breast milk for 8 months.
We went along with the hospital’s recommendation and used Nan as a back up to expressed breast milk.
After returning to work early when my son was 9 months we had to up the intake of formula as I could no longer express as often.
My son is now nearly 2 and continues to use nan. It has worked perfectly for him and was nice and gentle on his gut.

Melbourne

Perfect food for Babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Formula is very easy to prepare with no side effects at all. Using since this formula was given to my daughter when we were in hospital and we have been on it ever since. I have studied about this product along with it's benefits in relation to nutrients provided to new born. I would recommend this product to family friends.

Beat for my babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have tried many brands of formula over three children I have had but always come back to Nan HA as it is super gentle on the tummy and doesn’t give your baby reflux or Collic which can be very upsetting to a little tummy. Highly recommend to any new parents

Sydney

Good formula for newborn

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I used this formula as it was what was given to my child when we were in hospital and we have been on it ever since. There has been no side effects and I feel comfortable giving my baby this formula daily. We will definitely stick to the NAN brand.

Stage: Supreme 3

My 2 year old Loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Easy to mix, easy on my toddlers tummy, have tried other formulas when the bottle was first introduced but had issues with wind and tummy cramping, have been using since a friend recommended it when my daughter was 6 months old and have not even once considered changing since that day!

Cessnock nsw

Stage: Supreme 3

Excellent product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

My baby loves this particular formula over a few others, it seems to keep bub fuller than others for longer. My baby has had no side effects and I've been using this product for a few months now. Nan is an easy formula to prepare, my only criticism is too many little scoops in one bottle, time consuming when bub needs a feed.

Kilmore

• 1 answer

Son likes formula

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The formula is easy to prepare and my son loves it, he drinks it all and tries to drink it so quick. However, it gives him reflux and wind- that’s the only reason I’m giving 4 stars. We also used this with my daughter when she was little and same it gave her find and reflux.

Perfect for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Feed this formula to both of my children after I was unable to breastfeed. Kids took to it well without upsetting their little tummy's at all. Been able to store and easily prepare for kids, instructions are clear and simple.
Definitely a great formula that I would quickly recommend to all friends.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Our Baby seem to enjoy drinking this formula. My baby have not side effects or reaction to drinking formula. The formula very easy to prepare .My baby very much seem to enjoy drinking this formula . My baby never have any side effect and reaction to drinking this nice formula

Very sick baby!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We changed from another formula due to constipation and under instructions from our GP and Paediatrician we changed to this formula. Once we started this formula, a few days in, baby started to develop eczema, excruciating gas pains (pulling legs up) and poo went dark green and foul smell! She became unsettled and wouldn't sleep! She had all signs and symptoms of severe colic - until we read others reviews! We have changed to another formula now and she's an angel - no colic symptoms AT ALL!
We seen this product has changed it's name to "supreme" now - "Supremely horrible" more like it! Nestle need to review their product as majority of comments are the same and making our babies VERY sick!

• 3 helpful votes

Good baby formula

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I was having a small amount of milk for my baby at the beginning becouse he was big baby and asking for more milk than usually newborn need. We start using this formula as top up after every breastfeeding and my baby was happy and enjoyed drinking this..it is easy to prepare... and does not makes any problems to baby stomach

Stage: Supreme 2

Easy to digest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

my 9months old son is using this formula. we started with HA1 gold and change to HA2 when he turn 6months. he is digesting this formula without any issue. no issue with the product except sometime I have to search in different store due to limited supply. overall best product for toddlers.

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Made my baby stink

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My baby didn’t mind it, however he smelt like he had a dirty nappy constantly. I couldn’t feel him farting so it seemed more like it was leaching out his skin. It was awful and embarrassing. We changed formula after Two or three days. I wouldn’t recommend it - sorry Nan

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Formula is easy to prepare but find the number of scoops needed is annoying to remember when dealing with a newborn and suggest a bigger scoop instead of using so many. Baby seems happy on this formula and have had no issues. Can sometimes be difficult to source as it seems to be very popular.

Stage: Supreme 1

A good start then different problem exist

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

My newborn use this as top up. At first it was ok then after after 3wks of using my baby having colic,runny poop & gassy.Her face develop some rashes. She cry a lot & she keeps her head up and when I touch her tummy it's a bit hard. She can't sleep properly and always wakes up and cry in pain. We changed the formula and bought Munchkin and still BF on me. Now my baby have no problem & sleep without pain in tummy.

MELBOURNE

Stage: Supreme 2

Been buying NAN since my baby’s birth

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I find NAN to be good- this is what they gave in the private hospital where my baby was delivered. We have been buying it since then. He had no allergies from it and he’s been growing well. My bub is now 6 months old on NAN Optipro 2. I also think the powder easily dissolved in water which is good!

Purchased at: Coles Online

Moe

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Only one that satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I tried other formulas not gunna mention names but my baby just didn’t seem to be satisfied from it after advise from the nurse I switched to nan was much easier to make up was left with no unmixed formula and my baby was finally satisfied. I found it to be a lot thicker then another formula I had tried so I’m not sure but they may have had something to do with baby being more satisfied and settled. It’s very distressing when your a new Mum and your feeding your baby how you should I fed on demand but my baby was feeding every half hour to hour and still not settling once changing to nan baby didn’t have that constant hunger and settled like a dream my baby grew happily with nan.

sydney

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

My son had a reaction to s26 formula and i tried this formula and didnt have a problem at all. Affordable. Easy to prepare. My son loved it. No reflux or any reaction. Will recommend to friends and family and use again in the future! i have used this for both my kids

Melbourne

Stage: Supreme 1

Great for transition from breast milk to formula

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Our baby had a very sensitive tummy and quite fussy moving from breast milk to formula. After 3 different brands of formula, our baby took to this one quite easily. You can also stay on this one for the whole baby/ toddler time. A drop of organic vanilla essence in the bottle also helped with the smooth transition for a week, and then we didn't need the essence anymore.

1 of 11 pages

Supreme 1

I have a two month old baby. I have changed from Nan Optipro to NAN Optipro HA due to baby having a lot of gas and was wringling alot during feed. Being a first time mum.. I have explained this situation to different pharmacists and they suggested that I change to NAN Optipro HA. From the time I changed to NAN Optipro HA- my baby has been passing dark green runny like poo and it stinks awfully when she passes gas. I did not have such problems with NAN Optipro that I was initially using. Can I go back to NAN Optipro? Would it affect my baby if I change again?

Chrystal asked on Oct 17, 2018

Answer this

First I would like to mention it is always a good idea to talk to your maternal nurse. I’m pretty sure it takes about 7 days for babies to get used to the new formula. If your child has a problem with gas you could always try infants friend or gripe water- I used with both my children. They probably changed formula because I believe the iron is lower and iron is what makes the gas. Maybe just try gripe water and if that doesn’t work you can always go back to other formula. However, I would like to say that dark green poo is pretty normal for a formula fed baby as long as it’s not like really running or blood in it.

I hope that helps again it’s important to talk to your maternal health nurse.
All the best :)

Supreme 2

Can i give nan optipro 2 for 17 month old?

Nikki asked on Jun 20, 2018

Supreme 1

I have just started alternating from nan ha gold 1 to nan optipro ha gold 1 as recommended due to this replacing the original nan. My 18 day old baby has been windy and unsettled since and has gone from happily sleeping 4 hours to waking in pain every hour 1/2. Anyone else found this? Should I try the nan comfort?

lucysredshoes asked on Oct 17, 2016

Answer this

Yes i would definitely try nah comfort. I gave my 2 week old Nan Comfort as he had bad colic and found nan comfort was the best for him.

Are you giving your baby 'Infacol' directly prior each feed?

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Supreme 1 Supreme 3 Supreme 2 Supreme 4 Toddler
Price (RRP) $29.99 $29.99 $29.99 $29.99
Stage 1 3 2 1
Age Infant (0-6 months) Toddler (1+ year) Follow-On (6-12 Months) Infant (0-6 months), Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Contains Milk Yes Yes Yes Yes