Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I have now dealt with NetNest a number of times and I can truly say that it's a pleasure dealing with them. The range is excellent, the prices extremely competitive and the speed of delivery is very impressive. This is definitely my first stop whenever I'm looking for a product. Thanks very much for the excellent service.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

First time I have used NetNest.. Price was great and their service outstanding, Received within three days of ordering to regional NSW. Staff most polite and guide you through the whole process. Can not speak highly enough of this Company, will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend.

Excellent speedy service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Price was great and only took a few days for product to arrive in Regional NSW during Christmas period - will be purchasing from them again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Easy to sign-up process, prices very competitive and delivery soooo fast!!! Thank you - love the product and can't fault any part of the process.

Easy to order and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

excellent service, easy to use website, I would highly recommend, the items were delivery quickly.
will use this supplier again.

Good quality hardware, good price and good phone support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Very good quality hardware and at a good price. The phone support is knowledgeable and quick to respond. I would definitely recommend Netnest,

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Happy with customer service. Reasonable delivery time. A variety of products to choose from. Good clean website, easy to use.

Great all round transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Great transaction. Easy ordering, payment process & timely delivery. Great communications also.
Would definitely recommend & use this supplier again.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Excellent products
Super fast delivery - right across the other side of the country which would normally take a week or more
Very helpful staff

Almost arrived before it was ordered! Less than one week to a remote location.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Great service - product was here so fast! Thank you. We are remote - so appreciated the quick turnaround and fast delivery.

Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

We're very happy with our recent purchase.
Service is good and very helpful to our enquiry
Also Price is reasonable and fast delivery

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I needed some scanner batteries recently which are generally hard to find and I was really desperate but I got my order within 2 days with great customer service and response time. Please continue to do so in future as well.

No Hassle Exchange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Ordered a bar code scanner online which was delivered within 2 days. When I opened it I noticed I had ordered the wrong model and emailed NetNest about the exchange procedure. The response came within hours and I sent the item back. Once they received the scanner back in their warehouse they arranged for me to pay the difference and then dispatched the correct item straight away. Thank you NetNest for your prompt and uncomplicated handling!

Excellent service -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

I have used NetNest at various times for ordering computer equipment etc over the last 4 years. Website says how much stock is available, has quick ordering and fast delivery. Definitely recommended and I would use again.
(My only concern is delivery uses a courier other than AustPost. AustPost is better for me (to a private residence) as a missed delivery goes to the local post office and I can easily collect from there. Obviously my preference may not suit other people. Perhaps a suggestion is the purchaser can choose the delivery service when ordering on the website).

This is perfect, Can't work without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I live 500 kilometers away from Brisbane and standard shipping only took 3 days. That's amazing! Product arrived it great condition and I got the best price amongst the big names like office works etc. Thanks Net Nest. I love you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I found a Zebra printer after looking everywhere and the cheapest price. they have a helpful customer service that give you all the information you need

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

Ordered a couple new computers for new staff. Shipped 2 hours later, received the following morning.
Great service, fast shipping, competitive prices. Recommended!

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Online purchase was easy to use, the service was efficient, good quality product with reasonable pricing. Will definitely use again.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2016

After finding the product I wanted at a much lower price than anyone else, I ordered yesterday. The order was shipped last night and I received it about 24 hours after placing the order. Everything was easy, and I'll certainly be coming back when I need more equipment.

Fast Delivery Superb Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2016

Purchased on line and was very easy to do this. Great communications and easy payment. Very fast delivery and would recommend again

1 of 3 pages