Good services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I am very happy with the services from Christine. She always uses her professional knowledge to help the owners solve the problems ASAP.

professional and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

tanya Edwards of wollongong offices has been manager for my scheme since inception. she is very professional, well informed and reliable. no adverse comments

Dulwich Hill

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Professional and Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Rupert C is the consummate professional. Excellent Strata Law knowledge, always willing to help and provides logical and workable solutions to all matters brought to his attention.
A pleasure to deal with!!

SP62842 WANDELLA ROAD MIRANDA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Excellent, professional service from the Netstrata team- keep it up! A big THANK YOU for the recent (extensive) remedial works program at Wandella Road Miranda.

Netstrata review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

On the whole quite happy with the service, but often an inquiry or issue takes far too long to be answered or resolved with numerous follow ups needed, for action to be taken.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I have worked closely with the staff of nettstrata and habe received excellent service and communication is always a breeze.

Netstrata - Rupert Cater

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I have always found Rupert Cater to be very reliable. He responds to and deals with any matter I have referred to him promptly and efficiently.

Hetstrata Rupert Carter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Urgent requests dealt with in a very timely manner. Very happy with the support and service received over the last 12 months.

Netstrata Rupert Carter

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Rupert Cater is extremely reliable and competent and always gets back to us to resolve any issues or concerns, very efficient

Nestrata has a good sense of responsibility

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Good response to my complaint about the noisy floor covering upstairs, and good actions taken accordingly. And good arrangements for the block renovation.

Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Tanya Edwards is a strong professional lady,who conducts her self in the same manner.
Very knowledgeable.
Things requiring urgent action are dealt with fast

GARDENHOUSE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I have found Christine Ashfield-Howell very helpful , considerate and knowledgeable in all aspects of strata , it is a pleasure to work with such a professional strata manager and is always able to assist when needed

89079 89079 - JACK BRABHAM DRIVE 2, HURSTVILLE Poppy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

1. i found Christine our strata manaageress very responsive whenever I have an issue to raise or get her attention. She always try her best to respond at the earliest instance,
2. Very knowlegeable when we are not clear on the laws gierning strata.
3. alwasy brings us back to the main issue in general meeting, conduccting the meeting very well. Firm but considerate and patient to hear views from the floor.
4 Always have the intereat of the owners and residetns at heart.

Christine Ashfield Howell

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Christine is a professional strata manager who has been good to work with on a complex project over the last 24 months. She is knowledgeable and responsive and we have appreciated her input.

Not sure of the meaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I found Rupert Cater helpful,professional,polite and considerate.,always available in emergencys.A gentleman at all times,ready to assist and help in difficult circumstances.

The Best - Strata Manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I have found Rupert Cater to be a valuable member of our EC.
He is always contactable. Rupert has never let us down with information when it is needed and takes an interest in our property. A good strata manager is hard to fined if it wasn't for Rupert we would have moved our business.

great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I know Christine for many years. She is always professional and action things qucikly . She is always put the best interest of the OC as her prority .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Christine Ashfield-Howell, and indeed the strata managers and staff I have dealt with at Netstrata over a number of years, has always impressed me with her professionalism, experience and industry knowledge.
In an industry with a large number of managers and companies, they stand out from the crowd when you know what to look for.
Having dealt with and provided services to the strata industry for a number of years as a fellow service provider, I would recommend Christine and Netstrata to anyone needing strata management services.

Verified Customer

Highly recommend for strata management services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I have found Netstrata to be very diligent in working through a number of complex strata issues in an impressive timeframe. They provide all the core services in a timely fashion and are responsive to requests as they arise. I highly recommend them to anyone considering them for strata management services.

Very Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Melissa always : 1. Response promptly 2. Good service 3. even best experience with her
very helpful to our daily works.

1 of 13 pages

Hi Net Strata, We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building. Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair? When do you plan on doing that?

RMPM asked on Jan 31, 2016

Answer this

Good afternoon RMPM,
we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.
Regards,
Paul Kingsman.

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?

BC asked on Nov 27, 2014

Answer this

My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered.
It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.

Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people).

Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?

Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it.

In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.