Wollongong Office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Tanya Edwards from Wollongong office provides quality service to our building and owners. She is prompt in addressing issues and not afraid to tackle tenants who are not behaving as they should, such as illegal parking, regular disruptive behvaviour etc

EXCELLENT STRATA MANAGER

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Tyson Major is the Strata Manager for an investment unit I have at Gymea. He is not the first strata manager from Netstrata I have dealt with for this block but he is definitely the best. We are painting the common walls on the inside of the units and also replacing carpet. I believe from others in the unit complex that this was looked at years ago but nothing done (I did not own the unit then). Although this has not been an easy job to please everyone and to get samples he has done this very efficiently. When I ring him to enquire about any aspect of the unit complex HE ALWAYS RETURNS MY EMAILS OR CALLS which is not the case with everyone. I am very happy as I am sure others are with his pleasant and efficient manner. Hope he stays awhile.

Competent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Our strata committee have been dealing with NETSTRATA for the last 2 ½ years. In that time NETSTRATA have demonstrated a good understanding of our by-laws and sound competency in interpreting the latest strata legislation. Our strata Manager (Stephanie Gough) supports the committee in a professional and efficient manner, providing guidance and advocacy on matters pertaining to strata law compliance.

• 1 helpful vote

Worst strata agent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Don't use the tradie services Netstrata provided, including electrician, fire services, waste management, cctv, glass repair, plumbing, literally anything. These tradies will charge much more than the market rates and things do not get fixed. If your building has a BMC (building management committee) you need to watch out as you are likely to ripped off. BMC is common if your building has a commercial/retails shops. Netstrata will throw lots of expenses under the BMC expenses and this only shows as one line in your annual expenses report. The BMC expenses are totally untransparent. It's shocking to see $30k on changing LED/Light globes and $20k on fire services in our last year BMC expenses. Later I found out by googling, the electrician and fire services Netstrata used are owned by the same brothers in the Illawarra area.
The recent case is Netstrata presented three quotes for waste management. One of the strata committee member cold called one of the three companies and asked for a quote. The quote provided is much less than the Netstrata provided. Yes, we are paying Netstrata for such a poor service.
Avoid Netstrata at all costs, otherwise you will be getting quotes and doing work.
Do not believe the 5 star ratings here. Netstrata is busy putting good comments here rather than focusing on providing better service to the clients.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Extremely efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

In our most recent experiences with Netstrata, Tyson Major has been extremely efficient and good at his job. He managed to coordinate the work and repair of two plumbing issues in our complex in a very timely manner. He responds to enquiries and questions quickly, is willing to assist and is really great at getting things done.

Thanks again for your efforts in getting out plumbing issues resolved, Tyson.

great account manager

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Our Strata Manager Meillie is very thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. she is also very patient with all our extra chatter during our AGM's. Nothing is ever an issue & acts on our requests quickly- thanks Meillie!

Our manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Our strata manager Stephanie Gough has been very good. When we first changed to netstrata we did have a few issues with some of our residents, who have now moved on.It was very hard for Stephanie being so young and having to deal with such rude people but she has always very professional in dealing with our issues.
She is very approachable and always helpful.
we are extremely happy with her.

Do not use these guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Poor communication.
Charge for everything.
Charges for postage (thousands....even though its "Netstrata").
Charge for email receipts.
Non responsive
Don't really know the strata laws or twist it to cover their backsides.
Don't vet costs appropriately.
Play the blame game.
Don't advise of cost increase properly.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute rubbish - Carlton NSW

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We had our strata plan with Netstrata for over 3 years since our unit blocks were built, and they were a complete nightmare to deal with. Our managers got swapped around several times, and towards the end would barely return our calls. After several issues with our building upkeep, we were raising special levies for repairs and would get outrageously expensive invoices for minor jobs. When we complained about it, they decided to release us from the contract - it appears they were acting in the best interest of the builder.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Never fear Christine is here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Christine Ashfield-Howell was very helpful in guiding me through the requirements in modifications to my apartment. I have to say, i thought the process would be tedious, however through her help, i found it to be very simple and straightforward. I cant thank her enough!

We can't live with-out Stephanie Gough !!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

having had several units for many many years I have had numerous dealings with Body corporates & STRATA Management nothing as professional or as pleasant as working with Stephanie

More than happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Netstrata Wollongong continue to provide an excellent and professional strata management service to our Strata Plan over several years, both the everyday, and special circumstances (including support throughout a long running legal saga, and the subsequent remedial building works for the building). Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Stephanie is always quick to respond, highly-professional and efficient. She's a true asset to the

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I attended the AGM for the Grey Street Complex for the first time this year. It was well organised, papers were in order and sent well in advance, Stephanie keep the meeting to time and in-order. The outcome is we have a complex that runs efficiently, economically and in a friendly manner

Good experiences with management

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I've found Stephanie Gough to be prompt, efficient and effective. Can't ask for more than being kept updated on all matters and assisted when i need advice. Probably the best professional in this field that i've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Wollongong

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

In the short time since Netstrata was appointed as the Manager of the "Marquee" apartments, Stephanie Gough has carried out an impeccable job as our personal Manager. She is very professional and caring in the day to day functions that are sometimes quite arduous and she attends to all these matters with urgency. Well done Stephanie and Netstrata, keep up the good work.

Maroubra

• 1 helpful vote

Responsive and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Rupert Carter is our Netstrata representative and he is very professional and always prompt reply to our inquiries and needs. He was very helpful highlighting most needed information for our AGM.

Professional and courteous

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Our manager, Stephanie, is always quick to respond to any enquiries I send her way - on behalf of our owners - and that is always appreciated. She is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. We would like to be kept more current on compliance issues, however we realise that this is often due to a lack of response from other parties and not neglect on Stephanie's part. Thank you, Stephanie!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Stephanie has always been very professional in her dealings with us at Centro. She deals with us calmly and patiently despite our sometimes unwittingly increasing her workload. AGM was conducted superbly.

Management

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

When taking over the management of the Villa complex I found Netstrata & its management very co-operative & helpfull when organising Sub- -Contractors etc to carry out maintenance & emergancy work within the complex,Of lateI have not though been happy with actions required by Netstrata in forwarding either phone calls or mail to Villa owners who continually refuse to obey Strata rules,I am in fact not going to forward any more emails as I have had no response from several emails forwarded to the manager who looks after our Complex.

Verified Customer

The management of the building compex where I live, and the communication levels from our Strata Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Tanya has always displayed that she has the interests of the owners and residents who live our strata complex at Albion Park. Her dedication and efficiency have been exemplary; her ability to manage any difficult situations that arise, and difficult personalities, is extraordinary. We are very lucky to have her as our Strata Manager.

1 of 17 pages

Hi Net Strata, We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building. Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair? When do you plan on doing that?

RMPM asked on Jan 31, 2016

Answer this

Good afternoon RMPM,
we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.
Regards,
Paul Kingsman.

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?

BC asked on Nov 27, 2014

Answer this

My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered.
It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.

Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people).

Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?

Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it.

In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.