Verified Customer

As long as Network Conveyencing, and Juleigh, remain in business we will never use anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Juleigh cares, that's the difference. We are not a transaction, it feels as though Juleigh is buying or selling right along with us. This is the third time we have used Network Conveyencing and we will never go anywhere else. Thank you for making everything easy and minimising what can be a stressful time.

SIMPLY THE BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I had trouble from the start with the agent buying the property and then my Broker not doing their job. Julie worked through and fixed every problem including the document the broker didn't complete. Can not speak highly enough of Network Conveyancing.

• 1 comment
Private message

Excellent service for the 2nd time!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Juleigh of Network Conveyancing represented me with the purchase of a property and again for the sale of the property. Both transactions went to completion with out any issues. She managed to negotiate a 3 week settlement for the sale! She was excellent, she finalised all matters with a professional manner. I am so thankful.

Juleigh made everything so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I would highly recommended Juleigh. She made a stressful process so easy. I literally didn’t have to worry about this side of the process at all.
Thanks so much guys.

Totally Incompetent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Unfortunately there were errors and mistakes. She forgot things and wouldn't call you back when she promised. It ended up costing us more money and time because she did not follow up on the basic things.

Excellent Conveyancing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Network Conveyancing represented me for the selling of my property. I found them (Juleigh) very professional, helpful and efficient. She replied to any query I may have straight away. I would recommend them to anyone who is after Conveyancing services and would definitely use them again. Thank you very much.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We have been Juleigh since last 10yrs and not once she has let me down. Fantastic work ethic & excellent customer service. Please do yourself a favor to hire her while sorting out your mortgage and be Stress Free.

Made the processes easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

She is very efficient at what she does very knowledgeable. Very caring and sometimes a shoulder to cry on . I found the process of selling my house easier as the stress st selling is enough on it own. Thank you for all you have done would tevommend network Conveyancing.

Professional and Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Its good to work with Juleigh, commitment, flexible and easily approachable. She helped us lot in buying the property like the process of pruchase for the first home buyers, helping to get and review the strata property report etc.

Makes Buying or Selling a home a smooth transition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Word of mouth referral, this conveyeancer is on the ball, both selling and purchasing our homes was so much easier. Efficient, great communication and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a conveyancing firm that works for the local businesses.
Thank you.

Efficient, reliable, honest & timely!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have used Juleigh twice now - one for a sale & another for a purchase. I have found her efficient, easy to contact & very reliable. Thank you for making things so easy for me & my family during a naturally stressful period. I would highly recommend Juleigh for a professional & seamless service. Im saddened to see any negative reviews - very uncalled for & unfair. Thank you again Juleigh!

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

[name removed]
Licensed Conveyancer
[details removed]
www.networkconveyancing.com.au

If you need a truly time waster solicitor contact Network Conveyancing “[name removed]” She forgot to lodge our first home buyer application and keeps insisting that we have time to do that even after settlement date. She never calls back, will do things for the last minute with low quality, she does not read the contract and makes mistakes easily and will pretend that everything is absolutely fine. Never ever go around such a dodgy solicitor.

Private message

Stay away from this woman!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

This was the worst and most stressful experience ever. I have bought a property before and used the services of another conveyancer but this time was a totally different experience. She ripped me off. The numbers don't add up, [name removed] owes me money and she refuses to admit it. She is very rude, avoids my calls, never call me back, doesn't reply to my emails, and she didn't even sent me the paperwork of my sale/purchase! I ended up going to her office to do the calculations and clearly she messes up with the numbers to try to confuse me and it never adds up. I worked in accounts for years and I know what she's doing. It's a disgrace, had to leave her office without an answer and her saying that she will look into it (another lie), I won't hold my breath. I will have to go through fair trading to recover my money. Worst nightmare ever.

Kellyville

Verified Customer

Knowledgable in the industry.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I have used Network Conveyancing for 2 purchases and 1 sale. We have always found Juleigh and her team to be professional, reliable, approachable and always able to put our mind at ease with the process running smoothly.
I have no hesitation to recommending Juleigh to my friends and family.

Castle Hill

Professional and Reliable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I was referred to Network Conveyancing by a family member. I found them very professional, reliable and trustworthy with our investments. The process went smoothly and Juleigh and her team were very approachable and easy to deal with. I also found their fees very competitive as well.I have no hesitation in using Network Conveyancing again. Thank you.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I have used network conveyancing many times for buying and selling property, I have found Juleigh to be professional, she has excellent knowledge of this industry which makes the process smooth and stress free, this is why i continue to use network conveyancing

Granville

Private message

WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I've had the WORST experience with this Conveyancer - JULIE MCcFadden . ( Unprofessional, UNRELIABLE, too many mistakes and DEF NOT WORTH THE MONEY SHE CHARGES) Stay away from this company or go through what we all have gone through with her and her staff and regret it later on. How do you stay opened for business NO ONE KNOWS. You are very abusive and want to argue all the time and then hung up several times on your clients who are paying you top dollar $$$ HIGHLY DISGUSTED !!!

I have been purchasing several investment properties over the past 5 years and NEVER EVER have I come across such a rude person in my life. She charges so much for a transaction and does not deliver what is promised NOT WORTH IT! The constant mistakes you and your staff makes is absolutely ridiculous.

I would NEVER EVER recommend you to my friends or family. You have lost my respect towards you and your business and I suggest if you cant get things right .. SHUT DOWN YOUR BUSINESS

Lovely and Helpful Conveyancer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Network Conveyancing have been absolutely amazing to deal with during the purchase of our first home. Juleigh has been nothing short of helpful, friendly, honest and made sure we knew exactly what was going on throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Beaumont Hills

Too many mistakes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

We used Network conveyencing few years back when building our place. First home buyers so everything was new to us.
Our conveyencer Juleigh seemed to know things when going through the land plans saying this line is electricity etc etc, however what she was informing us was completely wrong. We would only know this as my partner is a title officer for Land and Property Information and accesses these land plans day in day out.
She made mistake on our stamp duty costs saying we owed about 10k, then i mentioned we were first home owners and the cost significantly reduced to about $1200.00.
I was miss informed about how to go about making our payment to the court which resulted me rushing and taking a day off work only to drive to the city and hand in the cheques before the deadline.
After all was settled i got a call from her co worker months after saying did a get a refund? I said refund for what? She told me as first own homers we were exempted of stamp duty, so i had to process that refund and dig up the bank cheque records from the bank which costed me a fee.
Also we got a water bill from the previous land owners which we shouldnt have had to pay as we wernt owners of the land during that period. So had to get them to organise a refund for that too.
Was just more stress and stress, and in hinde sight we should have spent more money and went with someone with more experience and credentials.

Poor service and rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I used [name removed] for two different properties. She and her associates were not very responsive to emails and avoided phone calls. They made numerous mistakes on the second property paperwork which delayed the title transfer for months. The bank was blamed for all of the problems, however when I spoke to the agent at the bank it became clear that the bank had nothing to do with the issues. I called from overseas to ask for an explanation and get a true accounting for the delays at which point [name removed] became irate and went on a tirade then hung up on me. The most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

1 of 2 pages