Great so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Been only a few weeks at a customer and so far good service. Even gave me extra for over the Christmas break, The driver was really polite as well. Thank you

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thanks Sam for the feedback and have a lovely Christmas break!

Verified Purchase

Bad communication, infinite phone loop - get your act together

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Neverfail (more like fails occasionally). They've replaced our previous water service saffron springs in Geelong which was an ad hoc supplier (IE true water on demand). We were first hesitant to get forced to go a monthly plan, however it worked fairly well. Unfortunately we got too many bottles (people go on leave etc) and tried to suspend the delivery which didn't work. Recently they missed a delivery month, now we have no water.

The main reason I've given them 2 stars is due to poor communication. You can't get through the phone line (infinite regressive loop constantly leading you back to go to the website). They take a while to get back to emails which in turn didn't get resolved. NOTE: A fancy new website doesn't make up for poor customer communication. Take my money and give me water, haha how hard is that?

I haven't even mentioned the new website billing and invoice dashboard thing, just a big mess...

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Darren. Sorry that you have had a bad experience with us. Can you private message your contact details, and I will ask our Customer Care team to contact you to work through your issues and aim to resolve them.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Neverfail should be renamed to Everfail; they are horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I haven't received a bottle in water since June (it's October 31st), and have been told it'll be another three weeks before a driver comes around. The funny thing is, a driver is in town every two weeks; they just want MY driver to make the delivery. This is the same driver, who's failed to deliver water about a dozen times. I have called and complained, for a couple of years, now; but they just don't give a damn. Even worse, the tank has started developing a nasty white substance; which I've been cleaning out, but it's not good enough - I want a replacement unit. I'm so over this horrible company; it's not even funny.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Wade Our sincerest apologies that you haven't received a water delivery since June. We will definitely organise a replacement cooler and get some water to you as soon as possible. If you ema... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Horrible delivery guy with an attitude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Hi I am dr Prabath owners of Unique medical Cranbourne medical center which has been using your products for 2 years but after today’s incident with Indian delivery guy with bad manners and attitude thinking to change company straightaway. I have never dealt with company myself and today when he was delivering merely try to ask few questions but was spoken with such arrogant and attitude that I have asked my manager to look for another company. If it want to keep my business please discipline this driver who delivered water to unique medical Cranbourne on 23/10. I am the customer who pays the bills and not otheway round.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Dr Prabath. Our sincerest apologies if our driver did not behave professionally. We take these complaints very seriously and I have advised our Logistics Manager, so that he can address this w... read more »

Thanks a lot for your prompt response much appreciated. Just call unique medical at 0359233006 and ask to speak to me
Regards

Neverfail Official

No problems Dr Prabath. I will ask our Customer Care Manager to give you a call on Monday

Very frustrating!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Ok water quality and over the phone customer service staff are helpful but deliveries, billing and now their new DIY dashboard interface are so fustrating. So suprising given they are part of CCA. You'd think a successful co like that would have this nailed but far from it. The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Karen Our sincerest apologies that your experience with Neverfail has not been ideal. We would really like to understand where we haven't met your expectations and what we can do to improve goi... read more »

rockingham

worst company ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Poor quality water (changed to aussie natural spring water 3 years ago and has much better quality control)
Also dispenser unit was supposed to be picked up years ago and they are too lazy to but have enough energy to bill us for it which we unknowingly paid the bills. When I queried it and kept ringing them to pick it up excuse after excuse came from them as with my bill. Finally after numerous calls from me they picked up the unit I did try to sort out but organisation as I found was not their forte.
So I will just pay the bill and get that bad company out of my life

good choice for renters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

we have used neverfail for last 3 years with no issues. If you want a unit serviced you ask and they swap it out with a new one. Drivers and customer service are polite and easy to communicate with

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thank you Les for your lovely feedback. Much appreciated!

Worse than town tap water

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Brought a few boxes of this water as it was on special for $5 or so and can see why! For someone who has lived an entire life drinking fresh rain water this tastes like it has come out of a tap from a cheap city rental.. tastes filthy and tainted. I find it concerning that there may be people who think this is what water tastes like.

Purchased at: Coles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Over priced with. A lack of service. Their water coolers are not serviced! Its a lease unit and they do nothing for you renting it I won't be using them again

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Forrest We are always wanting to improve our customer service so if we haven't met your expectations, we sincerely apologise. Could one of our Customer Care team give you a call to discuss your... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

This company needs to be investigated!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Cancelled service, charged another $49 two weeks after account was closed and cooler picked up! Numerous calls to customer service who promise to reverse the charge but nothing eventuates. Sick of the never ending lies about computer glitches and spreadsheets, stop stealing from people and lying to cover it up, makes me wonder how many others you have done this too, this company needs to be reported and investigated, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Milisa. Our sincerest apologies that you have been incorrectly charged. We always aim to provide excellent customer service, so when we haven't, we want to ensure that make things right. Plea... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

The worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I have been trying to cancel this service since August last year. They keep telling me its cancelled no money owing. Every month they deliver and I get new invoices.
I wish they would just do as I ask, and pick up their cooler. They are telling me I owe another 47.00. This company is doing my head in, and even if I wanted to will never come back.
Should change the name alwaysfail.
Last month I got told the charges were taken off. Now they are back on again.
This company's customer service is one of the worst.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Michelle. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please private message your contact details and we will call you to resolve ASAP.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Long wait for deliveries and courier drivers are rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Very rude courier drivers try to upsell and put pressure. Won't accept no for an answer.
Ordered water on Monday - still waiting until Thursday and called to see whats happening they said it will be another week until its delivered! Totally unacceptable time frames.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Ollie. Sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you private message your details and delivery area and I will get one of our Customer Care team to call you.

I called twice yesterday and details should have been sent through. It’s been over 24hrs, I’ve cancelled our account with you. If they haven’t passed on my details for a call back then that’s a fla... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Called Neverfail and questioned pricing, immediately they came to the party. Happy with the outcome and the service given, thanks to Shannon

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thanks Marg. Appreciate your feedback and will pass this onto Shannon

South Hedland

Everything is a failure

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Privacy issue: Other people's account username and password provided without identity checking.
Billing issues: Credit gone missing. Contacted 5 times and still the money hasn't come back. Invoiced me for other people's purchases...
Stock & Delivery issues: Not enough stocks. Messy delivery. Delivered something we didn't ask for. Didn't deliver what we ordered, no explanation.
Account management: TERRIBLE! Do whatever they think is right without verifying with customer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Sorry to hear about your experience Mei with us and we would like to try and sort this all out for you. Are you able to private message your details, so that our Customer Care can contact you.

Amazingly Fresh Like No Other

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Neverfail, lives up to its name, neverfailing to have the most refreshing drink, under any circumstance, a new day feeling.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thanks Con for your supportive feedback. Wishing you a happy holidays!

Ideal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Your prices are good,the variety of products available is good.The delivery service is very high standards.Customer service is one of the best.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thank you Chris. Really appreciate your feedback.

melbourne

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Orders always delayed. never enough stock received. i have had 2 make 5 phones calls to receive an order and i still have not received any stock. issue with every single delivery.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Neverfail Official

Sorry Andil to hear you have had a bad experience with us. Can one of our Customer Care team call you to better understand how and in what areas we can improve our service? If so, can you private message your contact details please?

i have asked that someone call be back for the past 2 weeks and i still have not heard from your team. let alone my account manager who i have asked to call me a number of times.

Efficient response to request

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Today made a call to Neverfail to activate a water delivery. Customer service person was helpful and efficient. Request attended to promptly.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Thanks Sherrie for the feedback. Much appreciated

Don't do it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Terrible delivery service and quality control. Orders were consistantly wrong. Shop around as there are much better alternatives to this company.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Sorry Sarah to hear you have had a bad experience with us. Can one of our Customer Care team call you to better understand how and in what areas we can improve our service? If so, can you private message your contact details please?

perth

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Neverfail.... Hahaha what a joke. Alwaysfail Spring!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

After dealing with this company for the past 5 years I have finally given up as they ALWAYSFAIL!!.
There hasn't been a single year where I haven't had an issue with either your delivery service or accounts.

The last straw was when I asked you not to roll over my annual account which is a total rip off at $130-$150 a year.
You have charged me another annual fee since I never rung you up to have the cooler collected. You also charged me for 12 bottles of water instead of 2 bottles of water and the list goes on.

I don't know how you guys run a business but I can assure you that should another water company start up tomorrow they would sink your ship. I have spoken to two people at Neverfail in the past two weeks who I asked to contact me back ASAP to get this overdue account sorted but never once have they rung back.
Eventually after 3 weeks I decided to call back myself to try work out fixing this overdue account to which a member of your team got it sorted for me in a timely manner like he promised after I had made it quite clear to him that I was over trying to follow this up and going nowhere.

I will not ever use you again nor would I recommend anyone to use you unless they want ongoing problems and nothing but headache after headache.

Good luck and will see you on the Administrators list if you don't pull your business together fast.

Comments
Neverfail Official

Hi Mark. We're really sorry that your experience with us was not good. In order for us to pinpoint which areas we went wrong, provide driver feedback and look at how we can improve our customer s... read more »

1 of 6 pages

Where can I purchase 15 lt bottles of never fail off the rack so to speak. In Geelong Victoria? Saffron Springs is no longer operational and I’m not aware of a replacement company. I like to purchase at my convenience and not feel pressured in to a constant delivery I wouldn’t require. Some weeks drink more than others. Buy as needed. Thanks

Lee asked on Nov 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lee. Neverfail Springs has actually taken over Saffron Springs so you have come to the right place. You can buy as you go water bottles and get them delivered to you. Best way to organise buy as you go is to call our Customer Care team on 13 30 37 or via LiveChat on our website. We also do stock 15L Pet One Way Spring Water Bottles at selected Coles Express & BP Service Stations - I will come back to you to confirm if the stockists are in Geelong.

Many thanks for the information provided. Will await your next response so I may consider the options you have outlined. Thanks again.

The last 3 bottles we brough have a bad after taste when boiled. The last bottle wasn't too bad after being boiled once but after second time water was boiled it had a bad after taste and smell. Please advise what the issue is, we are worried about product.

Mike asked on Aug 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mike. Can you send your details through private message or send an email to customercare@neverfail.com.au so we can give you a call back. We pride ourselves on applying the strictest quality control standards to our natural spring water so take any water quality concerns very seriously. We would really like to find out more about which area you are in, did you purchase the bottles direct from Neverfail or through a reseller, and date of purchase, so we can undertake further investigation at our end. Thanks

I actually have 2 questions to ask. Does Neverfail water contain fluoride? What is the ph balance in Neverfail water? Thank you

Lane asked on May 20, 2018

Neverfail Spring Official

Hi Lane, Sorry for the delay in the reply to your questions.

Fluoride - We do not add fluoride to our Neverfail Spring Water. Our spring water contains a small amount of naturally occurring fluoride and minerals but these are not added.

pH Balance - This is a harder question to responded, as the pH of our bottled water is determined by the pH of the water source. We have a number of locations around Australia where we source our natural spring water. The pH of the water derived from these sources varies depends on a number of factors such as aquifer type and geochemistry of the ground water system. Our spring water is bottled in its natural state, and there are no adjustments made for pH during our bottling process. This makes it difficult to specify an exact pH level for all ‘Neverfail’ water.

If you would like more information about the pH levels for your area, please contact our Consumer Information Centre on 1800 025 123.

See all 8 questions about Neverfail Spring