Line: Red (For Dogs 25 - 50kg)

Cannot believe this is on the market

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Absolutely ridiculous that this stuff is on the market...so aggravated and hurt that a product like this that is supposed to help my dog may in fact lead him to the grave

Line: Orange (For Dogs 2 - 4kg)

This stuff killed my dog

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

do not give your dog Nexgard!. I gave my dog 1 chew for his size and he had bloody diarrhea and throw up for 2 days. I had to rush him to emergency vet. they kept him for six days, Trying to detox giving him fluids etc.,and he eventually died. The stuff is poison. look up the Facebook page and you’ll see many people who’ve lost their dogs to this poison. do not use it. should be Banned.

Poison!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Had I known Nexguard was the same maker as Frontline I would have stayed away!! My dog had a horrible reaction to Fronline Plus (shaking, lethargy loss of appetite) now trying Nextguard (my vet said it was better because it was ingested) three weeks later we notice a slew of blisters that got infected under his coat. This is poison. Do not give to your pets.

HORRIBLE! TOTAL POSION!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Gave this to my dog and by the next morning she became lethargic, Horace bark,and loss of some abilities in her hind legs. She can no longer jump on the bed. I have to help her. Check out Rowan's Nexgard Story on youtube. My dog is having the same symptoms. Rowan died 3 months after one dose. Im afraid I'm going to loose my precious baby because i didn't do my research first. The vet gave this to me so i thought it would be ok.i moved and went to one of the vets here in town. When i called my old vet she said she won't recommend or sell it because of all the complaints on this product. I wish i had droven the hour and half to my regular vet. Any vet that sells or recommends this product do not go the them and run far far away as fast as you can!

Line: Green (For Dogs 10.1 - 24kg)

Bad can't live with this its making my dogs sick vomiting with running loopholes sick due to nexGaur

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

My dogs have not stopped itching shinning if they aren't better by day break I'm headed to the vet where I bought this product they will satisfy my questions or else I will sue someone and that might be the company also beware of this product its nothing but poision and can kill our love ones

Line: Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg)

This product didn’t help my dog it hurt him I think more

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

This product is not done anything good for my dog he is in pain still getting bitten by flees and to begin with he didn’t have flees that bad but he has gotten worse with flees and no I am not saying the pill called more fleas but it sure didn’t help my dog I got him a pill last year from a vet but they closed down it worked awesome can’t remember name of pill but please tell me what I can do. To help my dog

Beware of these drugs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I have a Jack Russell. I gave her NEXGARD. She had seizures two nights in a row.
She has never had a seizure in her life. I connected the dots immediately. It deals with neurological
destruction in the fleas. What do you think it does to your dogs/

Line: Green (For Dogs 10.1 - 24kg)

My dog because extreamly ill

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I gave this what I thought wonderful easy oral non greasy flea and tick medication to my doberman puppy and withing 4hrs he was having diareah. The diareah continued for the well next 2-3 weeks and he stopped eating. I have had to bribe him with all different brands of can foods and human foods just to get him to eat a little something. This drug is awful, I will never risk my dogs life with this stuff again.

Don't make my mistake!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I gave my German Shepherd one dose of Nexgard and within a few hours she started having extremely bloody liquid stool and is continuing having diarrhea now going on 3 days later!! She is also unable to keep any food down. My poor baby

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Shihtzu
Killed all fleas ticks
Hard to administer he doesn't like dog treats so I have put in boiled egg for him to eat

Works great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Gave to my Yorkie, Beagle and English Bulldog which means I got the green, orange and red, three month treatment... no side effects and no more fleas!

Works for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I use it and I think it works. I just don't like how it days out her skin. Other then that I love it.

Line: Green (For Dogs 10.1 - 24kg)

Confused as to why it's not working

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

It saw a good bit of dead fleas the day after I gave it to my GSD however her scratching is just as bad, there are still fleas all over her, and I'm upset! I do have a cat that did not get anything but dollar store squirt on stuff. But still! I've treated the house and yard with multiple products over and over.

Line: Red (For Dogs 25 - 50kg)

Do not give to your lets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I have a German Shepherd and within 1day of use he’s had diarhea. Lethargic, dehydrated and will not eat. Do not give this product to your pets.

Weyauwega

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase Line: Red (For Dogs 25 - 50kg)

Terrible reactions in all 3 dogs major hairloss

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have purchased nexguard for the past few years since finding that frontline and k9advanticsll were not longer effective.. I have not had any previous problems with our 7yr old 110lb black lab and nexguard although after buying nexguard and giving it to our lab and 2 akita/cane Corso mixes (sisters) who are 85lbs at 11 months old they have ALL had adverse reactions to it within 48 hours. One of my akita/cc mixes has extreme hair loss and blisters all over her body. She lost her appetite for 2 days and didnt want to do anything which is not like an 11 month old puppy. My lab has one spot where the hair is gone because her hair just falls out now. And my other akita/cc mix is so itchy she can barely relax.

This is the risk we take for administering poison to our pets but there must be a way for our pets to get prevented against fleas, limes disease, etc. while also being protected from possibly dying at the same time..

Why is it in the past 3 years or so that fleas and ticks have become immune to the preventative care thats out there? Cant we do anything to protect our animals?

Line: Green (For Dogs 10.1 - 24kg)

Gave my dog severe diarrhea

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I suspect this product gave my dog very severe diarrhea. He also vomitted within 1 hour after I gave it to him. Now, three days later he still has diarrhea, he has to go out at least twice a night, and his stool is almost completely liquid. Would not recommend.

Line: Red (For Dogs 25 - 50kg)

Do not recommend this medication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Do not use this product! Gave nexgard to my cocker yesterday and this morning he lost control of his hind legs. He could not walk and was shaking unable to move for almost an hour. He acted like he was poisoned. I prayed he would be ok and he is now able to walk. It was very scary and I wondered want had caused this to happen to a healthy dog. Then I recalled giving him a dose about 6 months ago and he stated shaking for a few weeks. NO MORE of the medication. I am blessed he is still alive.

POISON!! DO NOT USE!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Within 24 hours of giving our Pit Nexgard chewable, he became extremely lethargic, has extreme diarrhea, and just this morning, lost control of his back legs. We are rushing him to the vet right now, I feel like the Vet suggested this product when we didn't even ask for it. Kickbacks much?! DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR DOGS, it is legit poison.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Line: Red (For Dogs 25 - 50kg)

This could kill your dog

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Lost one of my dogs 2 weeks ago and now losing my shepherd from this toxic drug. It affects the nervous system last stage is lost of hind legs and you get to watch your dog flop on the floor like a fish out of water!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Line: Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg)

Heartbroken because of this poisonous product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I am crying at the moment having said goodbye to my little guy at 9 years old he should still be alive. His last 2 months we’re terrible and it is because of this horrible product. DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR ANIMALS. I let my boy down and am heartbroken.

1 of 26 pages