Absolute waste of time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Better try somewhere else... they said same day payment but I received it 2 days later! No login portal either. Poor customer service and high interest rate. Nimble is better.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Clearly a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Doesn't work and is very fishy in the way they work deal with caution when dealing with this website as you may lose more then your money

Verified Customer

So simple and non intrusive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Wonderful, simple easy, filled it out at lunch time and had the money by 5pm.
No unexpected costs or issues.
Extremely satisfied, thank you for getting me out of a Jam! Quick and easy and easy to repay!

No hassle, no fuss, Top notch access.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Service is as described- quick easy and very fast to transfer funds. I will recommend to friends and family. Very satisfied customer.

Thank you very much!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I was travelling which planned while a ago. However, I had few medical emergency in home which I needed to support which lead me behind paying my bills. Tried few loan online and honestly nothing was working at all. I was so happy and thankful with the nifty, easiest way to apply through the phone and show me their trust when I needed the most. u have no ideas how much you have helped me right now.
Thank you so very much and merry Christmas :)

Very fast application and approval when needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Customer service is grameat, very quick to reply.
All costs and expenses, payments etc are clearly set out in the contract so you know exactly what you are signing up for.
Yes the repayments are a little high, but you expect that when applying for a loan that is so convenient and that doesn’t require a credit check.
Overall, I have used nifty numerous times and compared to others , I like them the best. I haven’t used any of the others I’ve tried after the first time because they’re repayments were double and u have less time to pay them.

Good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Im pleased with good service and prompt response.would recommend this company to my friends. Well explained and written out. Would use this company again if i needed. Thank you janne

Very Helpful and great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The loan I got will help me put towards the amount I need for my holiday. The lady I dealt with when I called for an enquiry about my payments couldn’t do enough for me. Would highly recommend Nifty.

So good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Was great quick and easy would do again definitely simple process fast response no hassle all online very easy thanks

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Easy and helpful got me out of a tight spot when I needed the help. Thanks for offering this service

Discuss offer needed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Appreciate the offer I got but would of liked to discuss offer .totally online thing was great though and quick

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

My experience has been great, very easy to go through step by step, quick and easy. No unexpected costs as it is all outlined before hand. Very satisfied at this stage.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Customer service is excellent, straight to the point and quick.
No unexpected issues where found in the claim and everything went smooth
Overall very satisfied, not the best rate out there but easy to apply. Only improvement would be money into account quicker

Great service and very promt

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Customer service was great . The costs of the loan are as to be exspected and I’m greatful for the rate that gas been provided

Saved my Christmas!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Found nifty to be very easy and straight forward to apply, even when a bit more information was required they were clear and quick to respond and explain things properly!

Quick and easy helped me out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Yeah very good, considering it was an instant fast money cash loan! I would highly recommend for someone struggling with financial matters

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

The service was awesome the quick replies and answers were efficient, I found the rate perfect and too much would consider to others and friends

Quick small loan approval

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

The process with Nifty is very easy. If you’re in need of a small loan, I’d recommend this company. I was approved within an hour and had my money by 7pm that night. Very happy with the service! Thanks Nifty!

Quick process time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

It was a very quick process.

The application was assessed in a timely manner and request for further information was requested quickly.

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Applied on the weekend and got approved first thing Monday. Quick service and would definitely recommend, very easy to deal with.

1 of 11 pages

How long do I have to wait for a reply?

Kropyy asked on Mar 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi there depending on the amount you applied applied for if you apply for 500dollars or more they willl do a full credit check,which takes a couple of hours or over night sometimes if you apply for 400dollars you should have answer in an hour or two.They are great to deal with if you don’t hear back from them with in two hours give them a call and say your just inquiring on how your application is going they will tell you how much longer you have to wait.

How is my loan application going..????

Dan asked on Feb 09, 2018

I have a couple of short term loans i want to pay out and also have bad credit. Is Nifty a loan company that can help this situation?

Twacey asked on Dec 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Yes, if you explain to Nifty the reason for the loan & try and take the new loan over as short a time as you can afford! Just explain to Nifty that you are really trying to improve your credit rating, most times this explanation helps. Good luck, I hope you succeed.

I have bad credit & a couple of short term loans just as you. Nifty declined my application. I also have some reversal fees but not from my loans, just other purchases. I believe one of the above reasons contributed to my declined application. You can try though, they may review each case differently. Good luck

See all 5 questions about Nifty Personal Loans