• 2 helpful votes
Private message

This was perfect and helped with Christmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

Nifty loans are terrific i recieved a 400 dollar loan to help with Christmas no credit checks for 400 or under and low repayments thanks nifty my grandsons/foster children had the best Christmas thanks to you.
Dianne obrien

Moonah

• 1 comment
Private message

A hassle to apply and got declined

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I had to send in my bank & Centrelink details 3 times online to them, only to find that in the end my application was declined. Then they handed me over to another loans company. Also no reason given as to why my application was declined. Ridiculous company!

Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia.

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Going Broke? Careful of Personal Loans!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Personal loans are OK IF: 1 You can afford them 2. If you CAN repay them 3. If you are prepared for the serious financial consequences that await you, if you experience repaying these loans.

Providing your personal loan repayments do not exceed 15% of your income after all other expenses, and your income is assured, then a careful step into the world of borrowing is fine.

We see many companies on TV offering personal loans from $1000 up to $75,000, with all the hype, "very low interest rate , (including in many cases, a one off fee charged to the account), several percentage points below the banks, and the list goes on and on. HOWEVER, there are all those wonderful things you can do with this borrowed money, get married, go on holidays, buy a new car, pay off all your debts, splash out and enjoy yourselves!

This is great, HOWEVER, if you do get a chance to read the small print, most times is says that once the special deal start has passed, the interest rate can exceed 20%!! WOW, on $1000 this is about, $200 plus any other fees etc. And this extra cash goes on.

I always advise people who want to buy something expensive to think first, wait a month, whilst waiting try and put away a couple of hundred dollars in this time, then assess, do you really want to borrow ALL of this money, or can you borrow less and pay it off quicker, if your contract does allow this.

I have a system that has worked for many, many years, at that is to save as much as possible, then consider IF I really want this item, them save like crazy, build up a bank, THEN, if I want to buy something, I can pay the balance in the shortest possible time.

There are many pitfalls in borrowing money, there is a lot of money made by Lenders, as shown by the enormous number of offers seen on TV, magazines, facebook etc. etc. So borrowers, beware! Always check with a registered accountant before taking this important step.

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

Absolute joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Loan application declined with no reason given despite meeting their lending criteria. Staff refused to discuss this with me. Seems they are only after customers who can can't pay back their loans so they can charge 68% pa interest.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Helped me out big time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Helped me out when I needed it perfect timing r excellent people to deal with so very helpful! If my time comes along again I certainly can't see why nifty could not help me!

Canberra

Not the best

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I applied for a small loan and my information was provided to another company that I have never heard of. Then I got an email from a company based in New Zealand. I am not happy and have asked them to explain. I am also considering taking my complaint to the Privacy Commissioner and the ACCC as I think I was mislead.

Very handy when you need a little extra $$

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Nifty is very easy to deal with, they respond quickly and i am very happy with their service! Highly recommended

• 1 review

Total waste of time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Really frustrating they say they lend to centrelink customers but do not tell you criteria until after you denied which then goes on your credit as failed attempt, their lending criteria is misleading and I would never use them again. Do not bother with this lying company ...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Quick and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Was straight forward and easy to apply for. Got my loan later that day. Very happy, 100 percent will use again.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

No Fuss Loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

The sign up process is quick and straight forward with a response in a matter of hours, funds deposited same day.
Everything you would expect from a lender.

Easy and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I would definitely recommend nifty personal loans to family or friends. Easy, quick and hassle free service. Would use again

It was available in my time of need and I'm very greatful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I found the application easy to fill out and the results were fast. The money I needed was in my account in a few hours and life could get back to normal, I would definitely use nifty loans again

Geelong

Process was quick

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Process was quick and easy. However, they were not willing to negotiate anything. Calls answered quickly. Would be nice to have weekly repayments.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I was stuck in a real bad situation financially and Nifty were very helpful and quick response time. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic customer service, very fast and easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

I was very impressed with the speed of the application process. I spoke to a few people over the phone and found them increadably helpful and very easy to talk to

So fast I'm so happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

After applying for the loan it was approved and in my account within an instant I wouldn't use anyone else

Quick, easy and the repayments are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

After looking through a few different lenders, Nifty was by far the easiest with the best repayments. Would definitely recommend to friends

Very good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Nifty are prompt, easy to follow and work with. The loan and interest amount repayable are affordable, and has been so helpful in my time of need.

Fast, easy and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

The process was simple to follow through their online documents, easy and affordable payments, and the deposit process was quick.

So helpful and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Very fast, helpful and easy process to obtain short term cash. Reasonable rates and fair assessment criteria. Friendly and professional service.

1 of 7 pages

When do I sign the contract?

Peniata Maposua asked on Dec 31, 2017

What's the go with my loan you said you would get back to me in three hours? steve Murray [contact details removed]

STEve asked on Dec 27, 2017

I have a couple of short term loans i want to pay out and also have bad credit. Is Nifty a loan company that can help this situation?

Twacey asked on Dec 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Yes, if you explain to Nifty the reason for the loan & try and take the new loan over as short a time as you can afford! Just explain to Nifty that you are really trying to improve your credit rating, most times this explanation helps. Good luck, I hope you succeed.

I have bad credit & a couple of short term loans just as you. Nifty declined my application. I also have some reversal fees but not from my loans, just other purchases. I believe one of the above reasons contributed to my declined application. You can try though, they may review each case differently. Good luck

See all 7 questions about Nifty Personal Loans