Review rating:

No Barrier on the Reef for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

For many years I have wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef but have been unable to due to the fact I hyperventilate when using a traditional snorkel mask. Ninja Shark enabled me to FINALLY go!!! The quality is fantastic, no fogging and any small amounts of water that do manage to get in are quickly drained away! I could breathe normally and it made the whole experience stress free! The gopro mount is such a great feature, I could snorkel and not have to worry about holding on to a camera. This product has no faults - I highly recommend, especially to people who have a fear of snorkelling, I have no hesitations now! Fantastic product & service - thanks Andrew!

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Andrew from Ninja Shark offers the most exceptional customer service. I lost a piece from my mask and Andrew quickly and at no cost replaced the parts. I love my mask and would not hesitate to recommend the Ninja shark products. In addition the mask is awesome!!

Waiuku

Private message

This is perfect! Worked for myself, my wife and eldest boy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Absolutely fantastic product, made snorkelling so much easier and more enjoyable for myself, my wife and eldest son. Stoked!! Fantastic service thanks Andrew and congrats on a fantastic innovative, successful & well made product. All the best

Verified Customer

High quality product and very friendly customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The mask arrived today and was extremely impressed with the quality. I am also very impressed with their customer service. Will definitely buy again and I highlt recommend!

MELBOURNE

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I ordered a snorkel mask but the courier company lost the package. Andrew from Ninja Shark acted at the speed of light and sent a new mask by express delivery. Andrew responded immediately to my emails and kep me informed throughout the process - this is customer service at its best!

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Ordered late sunday night, received early monday afternoon. Fastest online delivery ive ever received. Happy with product aswell. Would recommend

Gold Coast

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Haven't had the chance to try the equipment yet but if it is half as good as the customer service then we won't be disappointed. Andrew answered all questions quickly, nothing was too much trouble, received snorkels really quickly. Brilliant!

Private message

Wow that is speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Could not be happier. The items were delivered so fast and are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again.

Innes Park

Great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Love the fact this is an Aussie company. I bought the ladies full mask and it looks much better quality than one I had purchased off eBay last year, all be it double the price. Great communicationfrom ordering to delivery.

Cranbourne, VIC

Private message

Woohoo..... can’t wait to try this out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I haven’t had a chance to try my new gear yet, however the service has been fantastic, my items were delivered in record time. I emailed them with a few queries and was answered asap. No complaints here so far! My (pink) snorkeling set looks awesome, now just need somewhere to test them out..... Bali in August, but hoping to try them out before then! Thanks again for my prompt order Ninja

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Robyn, It was our absolute pleasure to answer your queries and also carefully pack the full face snorkelling set for you. Thank you very much for supporting our small business. I wish you the be... read more »

Terrigal NSW

Private message

Superb customer service and communications

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Excellent product but even more impressive was the wonderful customer service provided by Andrew and his team. Ordered the mask on Sunday, received the tracking emails Monday - product delivered in perfect condition Tuesday. Great followup as well !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Thank you Warren for your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers and provide that super fast delivery that Australia really needs.
Have a great time with the full face mask mate.

Shellharbour

Great for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Vision is much better than normal goggles. No fogging or leaks in the mask.
Main reason for purchase is that I cannot have a rubber snorkell in my mouth.
Excellent product!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Joe, your nice feedback pushes us day to day. Thanks for that. It is indeed a great exprience with the full face snorkel mask, definetly better than the traditional goggles & tube. We've investe... read more »

Adelaide

Good Bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I had a slight issue at first with payment, but Andrew gave me the right advice and all went well. The package arrived very smartly, earlier than expected and was extremely well packaged. I like the range available at Ninja Shark and Andrew goes all out to make it a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Top marks to a top Bloke.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Viv,

Thank you very much for your review. It just made our day.

I'm very happy you love your new Ninja Shark full face snorkelling mask.

Thanks for supporting a small Aussie family business.

Adelaide

Great product - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Great product my family loves the ninja shark masks. Easy to use and comfortable. Great service Andrew even posted them to Tasmania, so we could use them on holidays.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the honest feedback. Much appreciated.

I hope you guys enjoy the journey and the full face masks will create new happy moments.

awesome snorkel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

my son loves the full face snorkel he wanted for his bday he is stoked how well it works and spends hours down the beach

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Sonni,

Thank you very much for your feedback and nice words.

Have a wonderful day!

• 2 helpful votes

Great Gear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I love this new gear of mine! Love how easy it is to breath out your nose and mouth when snorkeling.
Love how easy it is to fit and how much vision you have under water.
Brilliant idea, love it

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Adam,

We are excited to hear your feedback and it is indeed a brilliant idea.

Thank you very much for your support and appreciation.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

best snorkelling gear i have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

this item is the best underwater device I have used easy to carry, doesn't fog up and very comfortable to wear , the fact it has go-pro fittings is a brilliant inclusion

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Huggzz,

Thanks for sharing your experience, and feels good to know all our improvements and additions are worthwhile.

Thanks for your support.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Absolutely brilliant (fast postage and the masks work)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

I was slightly hesitant buying these full-faced masks as I purchased through their website, but I'm so happy I did. The measurement chart made sizing easy (S/M for me, L/XL for my husband). We used them to snorkel in Lombok and the Gili Islands and had no problem whatsoever. It is much easier to snorkel when you don't have to breathe through your mouth and no water leaked into the mask at all. Visibility was brilliant and I didn't have an issue with the mask fogging up. The mask was also surprisingly comfortable and fitted well around our faces).
All of my questions were answered straightaway (by an actual human, not a bot - thanks Andrew) before purchasing and our masks were posted the same day and arrived very quickly.
Highly recommended!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Thespian,

Thank you very much for your useful feedback.

We are trying our best to provide the best customer service.

Much appreciated your support!

great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

The products I have purchased are of high quality, and worth every cent! I found them not expensive and they also follow up to make sure you’re happy with what you’ve received! Delivery is very fast! Will def be buying more

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Bel,

Your feedback helps us innovate the snorkelling industry.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to packing a new mask for you.

Private message

Absolutely love the products!!! Will be buying again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

We bought the snorkel and fin kit and it works wonderfully!!The family loved it ,will be buying from this company again!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Deanna,

Hope your family had the best time snorkelling.

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks a lot for your support.

1 of 2 pages