Review rating:

This is perfect! Worked for myself, my wife and eldest boy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Absolutely fantastic product, made snorkelling so much easier and more enjoyable for myself, my wife and eldest son. Stoked!! Fantastic service thanks Andrew and congrats on a fantastic innovative, successful & well made product. All the best

Verified Customer

High quality product and very friendly customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The mask arrived today and was extremely impressed with the quality. I am also very impressed with their customer service. Will definitely buy again and I highlt recommend!

MELBOURNE

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I ordered a snorkel mask but the courier company lost the package. Andrew from Ninja Shark acted at the speed of light and sent a new mask by express delivery. Andrew responded immediately to my emails and kep me informed throughout the process - this is customer service at its best!

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Ordered late sunday night, received early monday afternoon. Fastest online delivery ive ever received. Happy with product aswell. Would recommend

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Haven't had the chance to try the equipment yet but if it is half as good as the customer service then we won't be disappointed. Andrew answered all questions quickly, nothing was too much trouble, received snorkels really quickly. Brilliant!

Wow that is speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Could not be happier. The items were delivered so fast and are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again.

Great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Love the fact this is an Aussie company. I bought the ladies full mask and it looks much better quality than one I had purchased off eBay last year, all be it double the price. Great communicationfrom ordering to delivery.

Woohoo..... can’t wait to try this out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I haven’t had a chance to try my new gear yet, however the service has been fantastic, my items were delivered in record time. I emailed them with a few queries and was answered asap. No complaints here so far! My (pink) snorkeling set looks awesome, now just need somewhere to test them out..... Bali in August, but hoping to try them out before then! Thanks again for my prompt order Ninja

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Robyn, It was our absolute pleasure to answer your queries and also carefully pack the full face snorkelling set for you. Thank you very much for supporting our small business. I wish you the be... read more »

Superb customer service and communications

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Excellent product but even more impressive was the wonderful customer service provided by Andrew and his team. Ordered the mask on Sunday, received the tracking emails Monday - product delivered in perfect condition Tuesday. Great followup as well !

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Thank you Warren for your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers and provide that super fast delivery that Australia really needs.
Have a great time with the full face mask mate.

Shellharbour

Great for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Vision is much better than normal goggles. No fogging or leaks in the mask.
Main reason for purchase is that I cannot have a rubber snorkell in my mouth.
Excellent product!

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Joe, your nice feedback pushes us day to day. Thanks for that. It is indeed a great exprience with the full face snorkel mask, definetly better than the traditional goggles & tube. We've investe... read more »

Adelaide

Good Bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I had a slight issue at first with payment, but Andrew gave me the right advice and all went well. The package arrived very smartly, earlier than expected and was extremely well packaged. I like the range available at Ninja Shark and Andrew goes all out to make it a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Top marks to a top Bloke.

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Viv,

Thank you very much for your review. It just made our day.

I'm very happy you love your new Ninja Shark full face snorkelling mask.

Thanks for supporting a small Aussie family business.

Great product - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Great product my family loves the ninja shark masks. Easy to use and comfortable. Great service Andrew even posted them to Tasmania, so we could use them on holidays.

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the honest feedback. Much appreciated.

I hope you guys enjoy the journey and the full face masks will create new happy moments.

awesome snorkel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

my son loves the full face snorkel he wanted for his bday he is stoked how well it works and spends hours down the beach

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Sonni,

Thank you very much for your feedback and nice words.

Have a wonderful day!

• 1 helpful vote

Great Gear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I love this new gear of mine! Love how easy it is to breath out your nose and mouth when snorkeling.
Love how easy it is to fit and how much vision you have under water.
Brilliant idea, love it

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Adam,

We are excited to hear your feedback and it is indeed a brilliant idea.

Thank you very much for your support and appreciation.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

best snorkelling gear i have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

this item is the best underwater device I have used easy to carry, doesn't fog up and very comfortable to wear , the fact it has go-pro fittings is a brilliant inclusion

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Huggzz,

Thanks for sharing your experience, and feels good to know all our improvements and additions are worthwhile.

Thanks for your support.

Verified Customer

Absolutely brilliant (fast postage and the masks work)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

I was slightly hesitant buying these full-faced masks as I purchased through their website, but I'm so happy I did. The measurement chart made sizing easy (S/M for me, L/XL for my husband). We used them to snorkel in Lombok and the Gili Islands and had no problem whatsoever. It is much easier to snorkel when you don't have to breathe through your mouth and no water leaked into the mask at all. Visibility was brilliant and I didn't have an issue with the mask fogging up. The mask was also surprisingly comfortable and fitted well around our faces).
All of my questions were answered straightaway (by an actual human, not a bot - thanks Andrew) before purchasing and our masks were posted the same day and arrived very quickly.
Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Thespian,

Thank you very much for your useful feedback.

We are trying our best to provide the best customer service.

Much appreciated your support!

great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

The products I have purchased are of high quality, and worth every cent! I found them not expensive and they also follow up to make sure you’re happy with what you’ve received! Delivery is very fast! Will def be buying more

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Bel,

Your feedback helps us innovate the snorkelling industry.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to packing a new mask for you.

Be Awesome!

Absolutely love the products!!! Will be buying again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

We bought the snorkel and fin kit and it works wonderfully!!The family loved it ,will be buying from this company again!!

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Deanna,

Hope your family had the best time snorkelling.

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks a lot for your support.

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Excellent product, excellent service. Couldn't be happier! With so many online shopping disappointments, ninja shark is that one wonderful exception.

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Madge,

Thank you very much, Madge, for your feedback.

It was our pleasure to prepare your package.

I look forward to getting your feedback on the masks :)

Let the Sea...
Set you Free...
Ninja Shark

Comfy goggles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

The ninja shark full face goggles are great...so comfy to wear...and now I CAN talk underwater. Highly recommend to snorkellers of all ages. Thanks for such a great AUSTRALIAN product. Robyn Gibbs.

Comments
Ninja Shark Official

Hi Robyn,

Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoy your new Ninja Shark full face mask.

It's indeed a revolutionary product for snorkelling enthusiasts.

Let the Sea...
Set you Free...
Ninja Shark

1 of 2 pages

If I place an order today for 3 full sets, mask / flippers will they arrive before the end of the month ?? Central Coast NSW

Santorini asked on Oct 15, 2018

Hi Santorini,

The orders are being delivered from Sydney, and it usually takes 2-4 business days to cover most NSW.

To confirm, if all items are in stock, it will arrive for sure before the end of the month considering there are still almost 2 weeks left.

Feel free to reach us on the contact form or livechat for further details.

I look forward to packing your order.

Andrew - Ninja Shark Australia

How long does it take to ship to Florida in the U.S.? Do you have a distributor in the U.S?

Cindy asked on Aug 08, 2018

Hi Cindy,

Thanks a lot for your interest and supporting a small family business.

Yes, we are fully live in the U.S. with the warehouse and office.

Please navigate to the U.S. website at:

We deliver very fast to Florida - on average 3 days whole the U.S.

I look forward to packing your new Ninja Shark Equalizer full face snorkel mask.

Stay Awesome,
Andrew

does the snorkel have one way valve?

Mar R asked on Jun 21, 2018

Hi Mar,

Yes, the Ninja Shark full face masks come with one-way valves.
We've optimised the process so we have multiple valves to control the inhaling and exhaling.

With our recent launch of the Ninja Shark Equaliser, we've added an additional exhaling channel (so now we have 3 channels instead of 2 as all the other brands).

Check our product detailed page and let me know should you have any other questions.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to getting your feedback on the Ninja Shark.

Regards - Andrew