Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Great for my back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

This Noa mattress arrived within 2 days to Canberra and was easy and quick (not even a minute) for it to take normal form outside the packaging. In my opinion, this mattress is more on the firmer side (I wouldn't want to go any firmer) but this is not a negative as such - it may not be the most comfy but it's pocket springs designed to relieve pressure points and latex/memory foam do wonders for my back/neck/shoulders. This was the reason I bought this as well as the natural latex and hybrid benefits. I used to wake up feeling rigid and with bones cracking on my old mattress but quite literally from night 1 of sleeping on this mattress I have had no such experiences; I might go to bed feeling sore from the days work but always wake up feeling rejuvenated. I'm a back sleeper and my partner is a side sleeper, and I occasionally sleep on my stomach which isn't an issue due to the firmness. The low partner disturbance is very effective as well as my partner wakes early for work, and there is no creaking and utmost ease of effort for other bedtime activities. I've almost finished my trial for this Noa mattress, my partner nor I have ever once thought of returning it and will remain a happy customer! Definitely reccomended, especially if one needs help with mild-medium back issues.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi Jordanna,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're so happy to hear that you and your partner have found awesome sleep with the Noa mattress.

Happy zzz's!

Model: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Mattress is amazing. Back issues are gone and i am sleeping better than ever before. It arrived quickly and unpacking and getting the mattress ready was a breeze. Thanks Noa!!!

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi Chris!

We're so happy to hear that you absolutely love your Noa mattress and found awesome sleep. Many thanks for sharing your feedback with the community.

Verified Purchase Model: King Single Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Happy to recommend to anyone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I have to say I am extremely happy with my purchase. In fact have been meaning to do this review for sometime.

I even kept the post card type thing you get with it and was going to send an email to the owners.

I must admit when the mattress first arrived I was very apprehensive because I hadn't watched the video of how the mattress unfolds and expanded in to shape. But it is actually quite amazing. My father and I actually watched together with keen interest. Entertaining to watch even.

Previous to this mattress I bought a very hard mattress because I do have a bad back. Unfortunately it was just far to hard and never loosened at all so I was waking up feeling worse everyday. I looked at Mattresses online and came across this. I thought give it a go and if it feels awful they will take it back.

Never had a better mattress in my life. Nice and firm but with enough give to make me feel very comfortable. I have never been a good sleeper either and will not say now that I even get a full good nights sleep but can guarantee it is not the mattress. My back is feeling better and I'm definitely sleeping better.

I would recommend the mattress to anyone.

I didn't give it 5 because it's hard to say anything is perfect but if I could have I would give it a 4 and a half star.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi Gavin,

On behalf of the entire team at Noa, we sincerely thank you for sharing your positive experience. We're thrilled to know that you're loving your Noa mattress!

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Both of us are very happy - just the right amount of support and, very importantly, regulates temperature so well. We had tried a brand without pocket springs and returned it within three months due to sagging. That brand is now off the market. So far our Noa has maintained its shape and appears to be durable. On our experience so far we would never consider buying overpriced mattresses from traditional sellers again.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi Craig, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're really happy to hear that you're pleased with the comfort and quality of our product. Sending you our warmest regards and sincere app... read more »

Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

I only needed one night to decide that this was perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Been sleeping on my Noa mattress for about a week now and I cannot find a fault. I don't know why they give you 100 nights to decide if it's right for you, because I only needed one.

Firmer mattress underneath with a cloud-like cushion top. The mattress is very supportive but also very comfortable. My neck and back issues have decreased dramatically in just a few nights.

The ordering and delivery process couldn't be easier. I will add that the mattress has considerable weight behind it (which I think is a testament of its quality). I won't need to use the return option, but I am sure it would be no hassle.

I'm going to be recommending this to everyone.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Thank you so much for sharing such humbling feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you absolutely love your Noa mattress. Please feel free to reach out anytime if there's anything our team can do to... read more »

Best night's sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I am perfectly well supported on a medium-firm feel mattress with a plush top. Delivering my best night's sleep in years! A little heavy to move the mattress on your own.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Bri,

We're so happy to hear that you've found awesome sleep thanks to the Noa mattress. Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Happy zzz's!

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Double Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Mattress too sinky and soft but exceptional ethos, customer service, and online ordering process.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I echo Franky's 2 star review below - I found the mattress too sinky and felt unsupported. Tried it for two weeks just to be sure. On the plus side, there was not an ounce of pressure felt when I lie on my side, and being a skinny guy this is a big plus. So I give one star for that and one big star for the whole experience of ordering and chatting to staff - exceptional.

I have ordered several mattresses in the last few years and this was the only one which process felt smooth, and I never felt like I was being swindled, a need to doubt or wonder if a question would be answered. Amazing and refreshing and I love your ethos too, so if you guys would be willing to develop a much firmer mattress (I would both happily try it) then, you would just tick every box.

Best wishes to you Sir and your company

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Chistofff, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that the mattress wasn't just right for you - that's what make the 100 night trial, with hassle-free returns, practical f... read more »

Model: Double Date Purchased: May 2018

Could be smaller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Mattress is very comfortable and supportive, have not had it long enough to determine if it is durable.
Only beef I have is that the mattress is very large for a double, it only just fits on our bed,and very hard to fit a double sheet.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear that you have thus far enjoyed the comfort and support of the mattress. Our products are considered standard size in Australia... read more »

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We gave Noa a try. The whole experience was spectacular. The bed was easy to set up and comfortable. I really liked the feel of the bed, but because of back issues, my wife experienced back pain on the bed so we had to return it.

Upon notifying Noa of our intent to return, the whole process was professionally handled and effortless. We received our refund as promised... So even if we did not do business, we can still part as friends... And I think that speaks volumes.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @George, Please accept our most sincere appreciation for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and try the Noa mattress. The 100 night trial is the best way to know whether a mattress is ri... read more »

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2018

A great Option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

A great option
I was sceptical of buying a mattress online, untested, but my Wife convinced me it was worth trying. I'm glad. The purchase process was easy and our custom was clearly valued. We purchased about 3 months ago.The mattress has been fantastic. A little harder than I was used to but have come to love it. after few weeks its wonderful . All the best NOA MATTRESS, you deserve it.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Sam! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the ProductReview.com.au community. We're so glad to hear that you and your wife have come to love the Noa mattress. Please feel free to ... read more »

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Very comfy but a bit hot

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

The mattress is very comfortable and supportive, whether laying on my front or my side. However, with a duvet on in winter, it gets very hot due to the synthetic material. It is bearable, but a little uncomfortable. However, for the price, you can’t go wrong

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Tristan Cozens, We sincerely appreciate your feedback on your experience with the Noa mattress. Our design team is endlessly focused on finding the right balance between excellent value, premi... read more »

Model: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great Mattress,Great people and Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I Just need to let potential customers know my experience with Noa.
I purchased a double mattress,it was delivered in 2 to 3 days,i used it for 30 nights and being only 60 kgs,i found it a little firm for my weight as i'm a side sleeper with a shoulder injury,however it is very well made and comfortable,i just realised i need a plush mattress.
I was very surprised how quick and attentive they were with their returns,i requested a return in the morning and the refund was deposited back into Paypal upon collection of the returned mattress once that was arranged by them.
So if you're looking for a solid comfortable mattress that's a little on the firm side,look no further i'd say.
Regards Dean.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Deano, Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback on your Noa experience. The 100 night trial really is a great way to know whether the Noa mattress is right for you. We're happy to he... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best mattress I’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I’ve had my Noa mattress now for around two weeks. It’s the best mattress I’ve ever had. After years of waking up daily with a sore back, shoulders and neck - one night on Noa and I woke up with no pain! Unboxing it was fun to do, aswell. It’s quite soft around the edges and you sink in quite fast, but everywhere else is the perfect happy medium. Doesn’t hold body heat in like most mattresses which helps tremendously. My mum bought a $3,000 mattress earlier this year and wishes she never had! Definitely will be purchasing more for the spare rooms soon.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Jesse H, Please accept our most sincere appreciation for sharing your feedback with the ProductReview.com.au community. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying far greater sleep having r... read more »

Adelaide, SA

• 64 comments
  • 18 answers
  • 129 helpful votes

Model: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Feels like there are no springs and worse than a 'non-spring' mattress

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I ordered the Noa mattress a few weeks ago - after trying several 'foam/latex' mattresses I Found that they 'sink' too much with no bounce so I decided to try a hybrid mattress hoping the springs will solve that problem. I am also a big fan of latex as the top layer so the Noa was the only that ticked all the boxes (In theory at least). When I unboxed it and tried it I found that it is worse than some of the foam mattresses I tried previously. The Edge support is horrible and I feel like I am going to roll out of bed even when I am 5cm in - The edge sinks almost completely when I sit on the side of the mattress and it feels as if there are no springs at all! The rest of the mattress is way too soft and sinks a lot for my linking exactly like foam mattresses are. I do not know what the springs are supposed to do but I do not feel them supporting me at all. I will give it a few more weeks to allow my body to get used to it but if it does not get better (which I don't think it will) I will have to return it. Lastly, even thought the mattress is advertised a medium/firm (for me at least) it is 5/10 in firmness which is way too soft.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Niko87, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback on the Noa mattress. We are continuously gathering customer suggestions across all countries in which we operate to further enhance the desig... read more »

After having the mattress for over 3 months I got used to it and I realised I Was a bit unfair on my review - the mattress is definitely better than foam mattresses as it still more supportive and ... read more »

Hey @Niko87!

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that in comparing the Noa mattress to the countless foam alternatives you found that ours was worth keeping. Please reach out anytime :)

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Better than my last mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Better than my last mattress, very comfortable indeed. We had not purchased a new mattress for quite some time and glad that we did as this one great. Cheers Phil

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi Phil,

We really appreciate you sharing this feedback - we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the mattress. Feel free to reach out anytime. We're always happy to help. :)

Jon C.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

My sleep has improved so much since I got the Noa mattress. The firmness is perfect for me. I have no problem with it at all. It was delivered quickly and I got a good deal. I love it!

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Charmaine Luu, Thank you so much for choosing the Noa mattress and taking the time to share your review. We're happy to know that the quality of your sleep has improved and that the firmness ... read more »

Sydney

• 5 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great mattress, slightly tricky to set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I had an old mattress (a basic “Sleepmaker” inner-spring) which really needed replacing. So I did a lot of research, and decided to get a hybrid mattress; which is an inner spring as the bottom layer with additional layers of memory foam and latex on the top. I searched online for a good deal, and soon eliminated the bedding shops (where I got my previous mattress) because they were so expensive. The shops do have one advantage; they will take away your old mattress when they deliver the new one. But they were too expensive when compared to purchasing online!

My short list soon devolved into a list of three possibilities, NOA, Koala, or the Temple & Webster home brand. I ended up choosing the NOA mattress, because there was a sale on, so its price was very reasonable ($800 for a Queen sized) and because of its good reviews. Coincidentally, a friend of mine just bought a Temple & Webster mattress, which he found to be excellent, but he had one complaint, that it had a strong chemical smell, which took a couple of weeks to dissipate; I saw a similar comment about the Koala brand mattress. Some comments indicated the NOA did not have any odour, so I settled on it.

I purchased it online, and the website worked well. They have a warehouse in Melbourne, and the mattress was delivered in two days to Sydney. The delivery people were excellent too; a good website to track it, they phoned me when they were close, and they delivered it to my door without any problems, despite my apartment being hard to get to.

It’s a mattress in a box – it arrives compressed, and you have to (very carefully) unwrap the mattress on your bed, where it expands and inflates to normal size. NOA have a video showing how to do that, which is how my only complaint arises. Watch the video (https://youtu.be/SV5aooTvitw and on their website), you will laugh (later on)! It shows a woman unpacking, unrolling and inflating the mattress. That video is somewhat deceiving. Firstly, the mattress is very heavy! I got a Queen sized; a Single will be lighter. The woman sliding it from the cardboard carton is hardly credible. I’m a 60+ yo, 90kg male, but it took all my strength to get it out of the carton; I demolished the carton piece by piece to free it. Then I needed to use a trolley to move it to the bedroom. After that, I restored all the floor rugs that had been trampled, and had a cup of tea to recover my strength.

Clearly, setting up the mattress would be best if two people did it. But the video shows otherwise. And in an unusually large bedroom! That should have clued me in. Next in their video, the woman somehow levitates the mattress on to the bed-base, (the video omits the two hefty men carrying it there, which I guess is how they actually did it). I had a rest, and a cup of tea, (I needed it), after I got my mattress on its bed-base. In retrospect I should have removed the old mattress from the room first, rather than lean it against a wall. And in retrospect, I should have removed all the stuff on the bedside cabinets, and the blankets and linen from the floor where I’d piled it.

In the video, it shows the woman cutting an outer wrapping of plastic sheeting from the rolled mattress, and letting a thin compressed mattress unroll, still inside a second plastic sheath. Unfortunately, for some reason, in the mattress I got, the two sets of plastic were fused together. I’m not sure if that’s because of poor quality control in the factory in China, or else because shipping it to Australia across the equator melted the plastic layers together in the tropical heat. Anyway, cutting just the other layer of plastic did not work. I had to cut both layers, which were firmly stuck together. The mattress unrolled on its own and inflated. Luckily I got out of the way in time, only slightly wrenching an ankle.

Now, the video omits another important step. The unrolled mattress is upside down! In the video that is the case too. Then there’s evidently a cut in the video where the mattress is miraculously reversed; the white surface is suddenly at the top, not at the bottom. Now if I had been able to unroll the mattress as a separate step, it might have been easier to reverse the mattress. (Or else, as a tip for the unwary, unpack the mattress elsewhere in the house and move it to the bedroom afterwards, the right way up.) But let me tell you, reversing by yourself a very heavy mattress already on the bed-base is not at all easy!

Luckily, it was my old mattress, which was lighter than the new one, that toppled on to me during the process, pinning me to the new one. I was therefore able to claw my way out to freedom. Time for another rest break and a cup of tea. When I got my nerve back, I restored the status quo, and tripped over the bed linen on the floor. But it was only a slight graze up my leg, though the bruise is still visible after it turned an attractive shade of green.

I carefully got the new mattress up on to one side. Sweeping all the stuff accidentally off of one bedside cabinet. Trying to save that, meant the new mattress toppled over. Tipping the other bedside cabinet completely over. Nothing broken, apart from a light globe. Another cup of tea was required. I lifted the new mattress up, and got one edge on the bed-base. My back muscles have now recovered, thanks in part, ironically, to a nice new comfortable mattress. Another rest was needed, but I finished the cup of tea.

The new mattress was now the right way up. Hurrah! I was reminded that the ceiling light fitting needs dusting more frequently, but nothing broken there, though it can swing alarmingly, so diving out from under achieved nothing apart from toppling over the old mattress once again. But this time I could crawl much more easily out of the little triangular gap alongside the bed-base. Another cup of tea to recover. I restored the status quo, then pulled the new mattress, right way up, across to sit properly on the bed-base. I decided to test out the mattress by having a rest on it. Just for a half hour or so, until I got my breathing under control.

All done! Apart from righting the bedside cabinets, collecting and replacing the clutter that used to sit on them. Making up the new bed with all the linen. Finally removing the old mattress from the room, after it almost toppled yet again. Those now strengthened arm muscles of mine got another workout stopping that. Picking up the stuff from off the bedside cabinet again, after the old mattress removal. Another cup of tea. Another nap on my new bed. All done, finally.

A minor quibble is that the NOA mattress lacks any hand-holds on its sides. But it’s a bit heavy anyway for those to be of much use. They would have helped with dragging the mattress back on to the bed-base though.

Anyway, setting up the mattress, despite being a bigger chore than I originally expected, is not too important. Sleeping on it is! I’ve been using the mattress for a couple of weeks now. It is excellent! The memory foam and latex allows you to slowly sink into the surface. It sleeps just right in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold. It’s advertised as “medium firm” too, which I find is perfect for me. My research indicated that firm mattresses are good for back sleepers, and having medium firmness is perfect for side sleepers – I’m mostly a side sleeper, but the foam/latex layer on top mitigates the firmness, and the firmness helps with my back in the morning. Already my posture is better, and I feel great after a sleep on it.

So, despite the difficulty with getting the mattress on my bed, I am very pleased with it. I now realise I should have upgraded my mattress years ago. The NOA mattress has no odour, which is a known problem with other brands. Perfect firmness. The materials it’s constructed from seem high quality to me. There’s possibly a small quality control issue in the factory, as there were a number of loose threads evident. But for the price, the mattress is clearly superior, and a very good bargain overall. Just plan carefully how you will assemble it. My local council will collect old mattresses for free if I make arrangements with them, which I will be shortly doing.

I’d give the NOA mattress five stars, and it deserves it for the mattress itself, but I have to deduct one star for being tricky with the installation instructions.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Cavitation, We really appreciate you sharing your thoughtful feedback on your experience with the Noa mattress. From the unboxing process to your observations on the product design and your n... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Never slept so well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I love my noa mattress! I’ve never slept as good as I have now that I have this mattress. My partner was having back problems and this mattress has helped speed up the healing process. Highly recommend! Super fast delivery as well!

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Sarah! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving your Noa mattress. We strive to delight each and every one of our customers and it is extremely humbling to know that you and your partner hav... read more »

Australia

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Fantastic for back sleepers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The Noa Mattress is a very well made quality mattress. I have heard people complain that latex mattresses keep you sleeping hot. The Noa certainly doesn't do that. It is supportive and comfortable. I found sleeping on my back was the perfect position on this mattress. Partner disturbance was minimal. I found the mattress to be a medium-firm. Going from a traditional inner spring to the Noa you will notice it isnt bouncy, it is cool to touch and offers a great spinal support.
Tummy sleepers may find it slightly firmer as you don't sink into a cloud. The latex keeps you positioned on top of the mattress with a slight sinking feel. All in all for me it was 5 stars. The customer service, the whole experience, the sleeping. However I would love to see the noa release a pillow top version as it was to firm for my side to tummy sleeping other half.
I was so sad to see it go this morning. Considering replacing my queen and sleeping there ha.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Carlie! We're truly humbled by your feedback. Serving customers such as yourself makes us love what we do and for that we're so thankful for you sharing your experience. We do hope to have ... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great support and pressure relief

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Absolutely loved the feel of this mattress.

It has a soft feel, yet provides great back support and feels really flat to lie on, which is pure bliss after sleeping on a lumpy mattress for the past three years.

I can not give it a full 5 stars as I had to return mine because I am a 'hot' sleeper and unfortunately it did retain my body heat. I don't know if it was because of the latex, or the memory foam, or both.

But, despite that issue I would definitely recommend this mattress to those people who are not 'hot' sleepers and are after a mattress that is very flat and provides good back support, but is also soft enough to not cause pressure points.

Plus, the customer service was really good and there was no issues with the return.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Sarah F,

We truly appreciate the opportunity of having served you. Many thanks for sharing your feedback with the community.

1 of 2 pages

King

Can anyone comment on the amount of partner disturbance you feel on this mattress? We have been sleeping on a King Size Koala for a month now, and every time my partner rolls or shifts in the bed, the mattress shakes from side to side. My partner is 80kgs and I am 60kgs. I don’t think this should be happening and Koala can’t help. We are considering sending the Koala back to purchase the Noa in the hopes it will be less shaky/bouncy. I wanted to know if anyone has tried Noa in comparison to foam only mattress and what your thoughts are.

Victoria asked on Sep 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi @Victoria!

Thank you for sharing your question. The Noa mattress was designed to minimize motion transfer and partner disturbance by incorporating a specific layer of 2cm transition foam between the cooling memory gel and pocket springs. We would also add that in contrast to several foam only mattresses with a thickness of roughly 23cm (9'') and featuring 2-3 layers of foam, the structure of the Noa incorporates more than 5 layers totalling 28cm (11'') which allows for partner movement to better transfer across a more solid build of premium materials. Hopefully this makes sense :)

We do encourage you to check out our reviews (both on our site as well as independent third-party sites) for testimonials by customers providing feedback regarding this topic. A final suggestion is to consider the type of bed frame you are using (floor, platform, slat-based) as this may also impact motion transfer between sleeping partners. Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@noasleep.com anytime. We're always happy to help

King

Price and delivery time, also want to know what does the warranty cover and how it’s different from ecosa mattress?

Gonerogo asked on Aug 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi @Gonerogo!

Thank you for writing us and sharing your questions.

The king size Noa mattress is currently $899. Orders ship for free within 2 business days and are typically delivered within 3-7 business days. Once your product ships, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. We of course invite all customers to reach out to us by email at any time to provide them with greater insight into the status of their delivery.

For more information on our 15 year warranty, please see https://www.noasleep.com/au-en/warranty/

The design of the Noa hybrid mattress is rather different from Ecosa's (as is the case with many foam-only mattresses). We challenged ourselves to design and engineer one of the world's first, and only hybrid mattresses, delivered in a box at an incredibly low price.

Foam-only mattresses are quite easy to manufacture and package. Furthermore and based on industry data, foam mattresses traditionally (1) retain a little more body heat due to poor airflow (i.e. limited breathability due to adhesives between foam layers), (2) offer inferior support for your body as foam materials sink and sag over time (in contrast to thick-gauge pocket springs) and (3) provide less edge support. Specifically for Ecosa, based on your size preference, they are more expensive than Noa.

The sleep experience between a hybrid and foam-only mattress is quite significant, in large part due to the use of responsive pockets springs. The Noa mattress features orthopaedic quality pocket springs which provide greater support, bounce and breathability while also enhancing the durability of the product.

Brief, the best way to know whether you'll enjoy a mattress (from any brand) is to try it in the comfort and privacy of your own home. That's why the 100 night trial is so great. If the Noa mattress just isn't right for you, let us know and we'll schedule a free return pickup. Once collected, we'll donate it to a local charity and refund you in full.

Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@noasleep.com for more information. We're always happy to help.

Customer Experience Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Queen King Double King Single Single
Price (RRP) $999 $899 $899 $799 $699
Size Queen King Double King Single Single
Type Memory Foam, Pocket-Spring Memory Foam, Pocket-Spring Memory Foam, Pocket-Spring Memory Foam, Pocket-Spring Memory Foam, Pocket-Spring