Model: King Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Truly the one and only

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

In 10 years, I have not had a good sleep like the one I'm enjoying with NOA Mattress every night right now.
Add to that, I got the material, quality, durability, and service at an incredibly stunning price.

I am rarely loyal to a product. However, NOA Mattress well deserved my loyalty. I love NOA Mattress.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Zaher Mukha, We sincerely appreciate you choosing the Noa mattress and taking the time to share this truly humbling review. We're thrilled to hear that you've found better sleep and have enjo... read more »

Model: Double Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Home away from home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

This mattress holds you firm but with no pressure points it’s just good all round. We got this mattress for out caravan and sleep better then at home .Next we will get one for home.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Dear @Barnie Nolan, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Noa mattress. We're thrilled to know that you've enjoyed the comfort thus far. We definitely welcome the opportunity of ... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2018

So warm in winter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We bought this mattress to replace our traditional spring mattress and have been very impressed. Surprisingly it is very cool in summer and warm in winter.
It is firm enough for both of us without feeling like sleeping on the floor.

Comments
Noa Mattress Official

Hi @Matthampt, Thank you so much for choosing the Noa mattress and taking the time to share your review. We're delighted to hear that the firmness is just right while the temperature keeps you co... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Just wanted to say thanks for the no hassle return process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Just a quick note to verify that the returns process is really good. I purchased this mattress back in January. My wife loved it, I wasn't to keen on it due to it being reasonably firm and I have some shoulder issues at the moment that make sleeping on my side really difficult (and I am a side sleeper). The mattress itself is great quality and was really comfortable to lay on. Unfortunately my shoulder pain found no relief so I opted to return the mattress and go for something softer from a different brand. The return process couldn't have been simpler. I was expecting them to make me jump through hoops, but there were none. My main concern when purchasing the mattress was "is there really a risk free trial". I looked for reviews of the company to verify that they were good to their word and couldn't find any so here I am providing my own. It really was super easy and fast to get the refund and I thank NOA for letting me truly try the mattress. It really is something you can't do in a store so at least with this company it is a genuine offer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great company, excellent mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I never thought I'd ever end up ordering a mattress online. My wife brought up this company and said we should check them out while mattress shopping.
The overall presentation was good, but I had lots of questions regarding the product as it seems unlikely to order this kind of product on the Internet. Anyways, with the 100 day return policy, We got a very prompt and detailed response from their support team. They know their stuff. After our payment the mattress was delivered within 2 days, which we were really happy about. We're extremely happy with our decision as it's a similar product as some of the more luxurious and pricy mattress we saw in the stores for less than half the price. Great deal!

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Good mattress & support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I love the mattress, it’s actually really good. Delivery took 3 days, which is whatever. I do like the pressure relief, and the wifey loves it as well, so we’re all good.

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I've been testing this mattress for a little over a month now and I only have great things to say. It's extremely comfortable, and doesn't hold any heat. Would highly recommend to anyone on the market for a new mattress.

Model: King Date Purchased: Nov 2017

This is the mattress you’re looking for…

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

First, excellent experience with customer service. I got my tracking number same day I ordered.
Took a couple of days to arrive. The mattress/box is extremely heavy. Great quality, fabrics are good and the mattress looks solid. Unboxing was kind of a fun experience with the girlfriend.
Got some nice and heavy sleep the first night. I literally fell in love with the mattress immediately.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Best decision ever - Great mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

With so many options out there, it’s becoming extremely difficult to make a decision. Especially when 2 people have to agree with the mattress. I for one have been having lots of back issues over the last couple of years have tried a couple of “online options”. I saw a big difference with Noa in terms of product quality. The bounce effect/responsiveness is much better than my previous foam mattress(which I have returned). I highly recommend the Noa as a winning choice for your next mattress, and my wife is also very happy with it.

Model: King Single Date Purchased: Nov 2017

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I like the feeling and firmness. I think overall I’m happy with the quality for the price for a Hybrid type mattress. Not many online companies offer a hybrid at this price and absolutely wanted to avoid foam mattress. In the store those go for a ridiculous price for no reason.

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Best purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I’ve ordered from this company a little less than a month ago. It’s an incredible product! I really appreciate the feel and pressure relief. The reason I went ahead with the purchase was that I had been getting poor sleep last couple of months. I’ve seen a huge difference in my sleep. Falling asleep way easier and getting much deeper sleep.

Amazing "luxury hotel" feel mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Did quite a lot of research online and ended up stumbling on the Noa Mattress. I was really looking more for something great as I haven’t been getting the best sleep last couple of months. The customer support and assistance was great. They were very quick to give me all the answers I needed. I got my tracking number a couple of hours after ordering, which was really great. The mattress is definitely what I was looking for in terms of overall quality. I would quality the firmness anywhere between medium, and medium firm. The top fabric is extremely soft and the sides are more built to be durable. My sleep has improved a lot, so I’m really happy with the purchase

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great product: amazing fabric quality and finishings.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I consider myself a difficult customer overall. Purchased the Noa mattress over 3 weeks ago. Got my tracking number same day I ordered, and the mattress came the next day in the afternoon.(I ordered in the morning)
The mattress is quite heavy. After unboxing, I was impressed by the size and weight of the expanded final product. The materials are quite soft and smooth. I'm not using a mattress protector for now, and am extremely satisfied with the breathability of the product. There's a big difference and improvement with my previous mattress in that respect.
It's difficult to order a mattress online, as it's impossible to know exactly the feeling you'll get. I would definitely say it's what we wanted in terms of comfort and feeling. It's an excellent mattress and would highly recommend it.

Good overall upgrade

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Been sleeping on it for over 3 weeks now. Had my previous mattress for almost 15 years!, so it was time for a little upgrade ! Compared a lot of options out there, it’s not easy to make a decision. I would give the mattress 5 stars definitely, been getting deep sleep since I got it. The only thing I would add is it took two full days to get to my place. I would expect next day delivery for such a product. But besides this, good quality product and materials.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Above expectations - perfect firmness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I had been shopping online for a while for a new mattress. Saw a lot of the online options out there and decided to give a shot to Noa as their pricing was very competitive, and I was looking for a Hybrid rather than a Memory Foam mattress. I had a lot of questions about them, and the product and they were very quick to answer all my concerns. Decided to give it a shot. The mattress got here in 2 days, so that was good. There was no adjustment period needed, slept hard the first night. The pressure is exactly what I wished for and the quality is there. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.