Very disappointing experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

If I could give less than one star I would. Very poor customer service. Kitchen was started 6 weeks ago and still not complete. Finishes are not up to the high standard that you should expect from such a well know company. Would definitely not recommend to anyone.

My dream kitchen is now a reality thanks to Nobby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

From the first consultation to the final installation....we had nothing but professionalism and a great experience.

We had some big building changes with the kitchen - window removed and back door moved- and the builder was great.

Yes as with any job there are going to be some problems, but all were very small and resolved without any problem.

Our kitchen was short a couple of doors when installed, as they were not sent from that factory, but Nobby were straight on to it and were back the week after they finished to put them on for us.

All the trades were excellent and we have even arranged additional work on the.house with some off them.

Thank you Nobby for my beautiful Kitchen and am recommending to all I can.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Worst customer service ever experienced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

It has been over 6 weeks that I have been waiting for my partly complete kitchen to be finished with me unable to use my dishwasher due to a cupboard not being replaced. I have a gap in the kitchen, pushpins not working properly, handles that fall off, a panel back to front etc etc, not to mention the poor quality patchwork under the benchtop! They keep saying they will be out to sort it out and I have not had one person come out to even look at the kitchen. The only two people that have been here are the cabinet installer and benchtop installer with them leaving before I got home.
Clearly customer service and satisfaction is not a priority for Nobby Kitchens. I went with Nobby Kitchens because it’s supposed to be a trusted Australian brand with a good reputation and value for money...I haven’t seen that. It’s supposed to have a good warranty...I can’t even get my kitchen that I paid $26,000 for completed. It’s supposed to be project managed....I haven’t seen any of that. It’s supposed to be high quality...not what I got.
When I was sold the Nobby Kitchen by their Castle Hill store I was shown pages of completed customer surveys and told every customer completes one when their kitchen is finished and the owner sees every one.
I had to pay the full amount up front before cabinets arrived and any work was done. I trusted that it would be a good experience with trusted large company. Don’t be fooled like me. If I can’t even get them back to even look at my partly finished kitchen, what hope is there on any warranty callback! Just wish I could post picture of my half complete kitchen and poor quality acrylic benchtop. They may have some other good reviews but my experience has been totally disappointing and they have all the money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Overall good project manager was useless!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I'll start off that our designer was fantastic and made sure to keep within our budget and create the kitchen we desired. We were emailed all the details on what days each worker will come. It began Wednesday and from that day to Friday we didn't encounter any problems. The First problem came when the guys who needed to drop off all cabinets informed us they couldn't do so until the last payment went through (not these guys fault as its just what nobby tells them). however, no one had told us leading up to this that this payment was required so we had to quickly organize that. On Monday the first installer failed to show (due to a serious medical issue) but our project manager did little to help organize such. and Tuesday we still had no one, so we were two days behind. the fantastic Nick Sakogiannis stepped up and did all the installation spending around 12 hours doing so. from then there wasn't anymore problems. our tiler barry was also fantastic. so overall the finished product was great. lastly, i must say our project manager was useless, clearly not knowing was he was doing. and many of the workers seemed to think so as it stuffed around not only clients but them. so i must say nobby clearly needs to look into who theyre hiring for certain roles

What a great experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

The team are an absolute credit to your company.
-The guys removed the kitchen, replaced with the new one. Cleaning up after themselves as they went.
- I was kept up to date on the timings for everyone arriving. It was like a well oiled machine!
A wonderful experience overall.

Beautiful Bordeaux kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

THANK YOU very much to Nobby and the project team. We are happy customers of Nobby Kitchens.

We kind of hit a rough patch at the start of the project – but happy on how the problem was solved so efficiently. We copied one of the designs exactly laid out in your Castle Hill showroom and there was a "tile" problem. But Nobby was flexible and was able to find the right one for our kitchen.

And we got the kitchen exactly as how it is at your Castle Hill showroom. It is worth mentioning that there was not a delay at all – everyone was done according to the schedule that was sent at the start of the project. Statistically, majority of projects always are behind on schedule but not this one. When everything is done, there was a couple of minor hitches at the end – to have the bulkhead/cornice or not. That was handled so well as well – we did end up having it both ways – one side with and one side without. This work quite well with how the kitchen look now.

We are happy Nobby kitchen owners. It is a beautiful kitchen.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Lawie Thank you for the review and noting the detail of your job. You indicated the rough patch at the beginning of your process. The big thing Nobby will never do, and that is run from its resp... read more »

A job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We did our research,with a few kitchen suppliers, decided to go with, Nobby's , and it turned out to be the right decision, from Joel , brad,designer's,Malcom, project organizer and especially Gary kitchen installer,all were 5star,we are extremely happy with our beautiful kitchen, thanks Nobby's

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi John & Karen, One of the biggest things with having a team of professionals to renovate your kitchen, is being correctly licensed to do so. Many will say they can, but most are not eligible to. ... read more »

Incredibly Efficient, Conscientious, Skilled and Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Extremely happy with our new kitchen. The process was flawless from start to finish. The Nobby Kitchens' team strive to provide an exceptional service and make the experience stress free.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Lia, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Our team will give every effort to put there best foot forward as you have rightly pointed out. Enjoy your new Nobby Kitchen, and guarant... read more »

I'm in Kitchen Heaven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I'm big on service. I help little old ladies cross the street. I'm always on the lookout for people who need a helping hand etc, etc. But all that pales to insignificance when it comes to the phenomenal service and attention to detail that Nobby Kitchens provides. They're efficient. They're professional. They know how to get things done. And always in such a friendly way. Nothing is a trouble to them! I'm talking about you Ru (our designer), George D and George E (project managers) and Sally, so helpful in her advice in the Gordon shop. And let's not forget the long-suffering Sweta, who is always on call co-ordinating the team of tradesmen in her magical way. Whenever the inevitable hiccups would occur in the project (mostly from our end, not from Nobby), Sweta is always there to follow things up and work it all out for us. Phenomenal service!
The tradesmen that Nobby commission were fantastic and now I enjoy the most beautiful kitchen in the world, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that! First thing in the morning and last thing at night, I stand near my stove, look around and thank my lucky stars that I had the good fortune to choose Nobby Kitchens.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Jenny,
Well there isn't much more to say, as you have just about covered it from top to bottom.
Thank you so much for the kind review, and the whole team appreciate the response.

Management

Worst experience ever!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

This has definitely been the most stressful 4 months of renovating. This wasn't our first rodeo so we knew what to expect. What we got though was a total disaster. The project manager was non existent for the most part. Everything that could have gone wrong, did. The workmanship by a some of the trades was horrendous.
It was a 2 week job that turned into 4 months because of the incompetence.
The store manager although appearing customer service oriented at first ended up being totally dismissive and uninterested in the numerous unacceptable incidents that occurred.
Our experience was labeled "unusual" and "very out of character" and we were assured that "this isn't the way we usually operate"
Hmmm.... somehow I don't think so.
My advice is simple... if you are considering a Nobby Kitchen, just don't do it.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very Happy with the result

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The sales people were very professional and we found all of the trades people excellent. The project management was sometimes disappointing.

Sensational Kitchen !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Designed to perfection and more than we expected! Had a great experience from the start with in depth questions about my requirements that helped in creating a Kitchen i just love !
The storage solutions that were added into the design has made it so functional and a pleasure to work in.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the review. I also believe Dean our installer has gone over and beyond to finish some other non related items, which is fantastic to hear. Enjoy the new kitchen!!!
Management.

We recommend Nobby Kitchens very highly without reservation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We are very happy customers from the start, and more importantly, to the end of our completely new kitchen installation.
Our new kitchen is beautiful and elegant.
We recommend Nobby Kitchens very highly without reservation.

We visited Nobby's Gordon store, consultant Suzanne has been very helpful, she spent about 2 hours showing, explaining, and answering every question we could think of. We even made second visit, asking her more questions.

Then, very helpful designer Gemma visited us and spent a good part of a saturday afternoon and evening, drafting the new plan, pricing, contract, and answering more questions.

From this point, very effective coordinator Sweta organized all tradesmen turned up to do their parts on time. She even managed to rearrange part of the schedule at short notice for us.

Cathy and Gill are very helpfull too, they are ALL very professional including the tradesmen.

Cheers
Tony & Sue
Cremorne 2090

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Tony & Sue,
Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. The Nobby team wish you all the best and believe there are invites for Tea and scones??
Enjoy the new kitchen, as we know you will.
The Management Team

Private message

Worst experience ever ....

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Kitchen ordered December 2016 after spending hours with designer we find out at check measure time that our new kitchen doesn't fit in the space we have. Designer leaves company, so start again with someone else. Finally kitchen is to go in early May 2017 (so much for the early January date we were first given) so we pull old kitchen out then we receive a call from Nobbys that due to staff leaving our kitchen had not been started. Six weeks later thanks to a local builder we finally have a kitchen. This was a very very stressful period for all the family. We went to Nobbys to avoid all this. After many phone calls we are still waiting for our deposit to be returned, we are not holding our breath.I would NEVER recommend Nobbys to anyone!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible experience, one we are still trying to forget

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

What is disappointing is to read all of these great reviews about Nobbys Kitchen when we didn't receive this level of service from Nobbys.
1. Hidden tricks in the contract - costing up to 1000 more than already advised
2. Constant follow up for timelines, no proactive contact from Project Manager
3. Delays in getting work done - 12 week job for a 3 week quoted job
4. Slow in getting faults fixed.
5. Final inspection finally completed 4 months after start of job.

Would NEVER recommend Nobbies to anyone!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi There, Firstly I would like to apologise that you believe you haven't received the appropriate service deserved. you rightly point out that we have nothing but positive comments below, and how w... read more »

Happy to receive your call, please talk to Caroline our PM who is well aware of the bad experience we have been through. If Nobbys think this is a one off please talk to your tradies who have confirmed your incompetence is not unique to us.

Nobby Kitchens Official

Thank you for your time on the phone, and the conversation we had. I appreciate the constructive feedback provided, and giving me the opportunity to reply accordingly. Again being perfect is one of... read more »

Nothing can surpass the professionalism of Nobby Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I'm extremely happy with my new kitchen. In fact, I'm in love with it! The entire experience was very enjoyable. Even when there were a few issues to fix, Nobby's approach was fantastic. They resolved it very quickly, without fuss, and it was a pleasure to see how the trades supported and helped each other to ensure the best outcome was achieved for my kitchen. Everyone who I came in contact with were outstanding, professional and responsive. The project was completed on time and I'm completely satisfied with the result. Would definitely use Nobby again. There are no nasty surprises with Nobby Kitchens.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Sylvia, Thank you so much for the review. the Team get VERY excited when they are rewarded for there good work, with reviews and comments of this nature. From the team at Nobby, we hope you en... read more »

Private message

Great product at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

We recently purchased a Nobbys kitchen and were extremely happy with the quality of the product and the service. They were happy to accomodate our time frame and the installation went extremely smoothly thanks to our installer Karl. An after install check was done to make sure everything went well and we were happy. Thank you to Sally at Gordon office, Ru, Garry and Karl great team effort.

Totally Satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Nobbys Kitchens (Kotara) provided outstanding service and rectified any issues immediately. Michael and the team conducted themselves in a sophisticated and professional manner throughout all stages of the installation process. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my new kitchen and would highly recommend Nobby’s Kitchens to anyone else seeking a new kitchen.

Olly

Excellent Work Nobby Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We recently had a fabulous new kitchen installed by Nobby Kitchens.

Nobby Kitchens provided great service and we found have found the quality of work to be of the highest quality. The tradespeople were all highly professional and polite. Huge thanks to the NK team! We will definitely use you again in the future!

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for the review and glad you are now enjoying your NEW Nobby kitchen. The team work hard insuring a smooth renovation. It is a great reward when customers take out the ti... read more »

• 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Just love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

After having my previous kitchen company close just before Christmas taking with them my $5000 deposit, Nobby Kitchens came to the rescue and worked with me to give me my dream kitchen at a cost I could afford.
They went above and beyond to help out not just myself but a few other clients from the previous company and I must say that I couldn't have been happier with the finished result.
From the first meeting with Yvonne through to the installation nothing was too much trouble.
There were a few minor issues on installation day but Malcolm the site manager was straight onto them and all were rectified asap.
So all in all I am one happy Nobby Kitchen client. I can honestly say that every time I walk into my kitchen I am bowled over by how beautiful and sleek it looks and suits my needs perfectly
Would not hesitate to recommend Nobby Kitchen to anyone wanting a new kitchen.
Thank you to everyone at Nobby Kitchens Kotara for helping me out when I thought I had lost all hope of getting my dream kitchen. Well done Nobby Kitchens

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Pina, Thank you so much for the review, and the team have enjoyed renovating your kitchen. I saw the photos and it looks fantastic. Enjoy your kitchen.....it will be a pleasure moving within thi... read more »

1 of 5 pages