Beautiful Bordeaux kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

THANK YOU very much to Nobby and the project team. We are happy customers of Nobby Kitchens.

We kind of hit a rough patch at the start of the project – but happy on how the problem was solved so efficiently. We copied one of the designs exactly laid out in your Castle Hill showroom and there was a "tile" problem. But Nobby was flexible and was able to find the right one for our kitchen.

And we got the kitchen exactly as how it is at your Castle Hill showroom. It is worth mentioning that there was not a delay at all – everyone was done according to the schedule that was sent at the start of the project. Statistically, majority of projects always are behind on schedule but not this one. When everything is done, there was a couple of minor hitches at the end – to have the bulkhead/cornice or not. That was handled so well as well – we did end up having it both ways – one side with and one side without. This work quite well with how the kitchen look now.

We are happy Nobby kitchen owners. It is a beautiful kitchen.

A job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We did our research,with a few kitchen suppliers, decided to go with, Nobby's , and it turned out to be the right decision, from Joel , brad,designer's,Malcom, project organizer and especially Gary kitchen installer,all were 5star,we are extremely happy with our beautiful kitchen, thanks Nobby's

Incredibly Efficient, Conscientious, Skilled and Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Extremely happy with our new kitchen. The process was flawless from start to finish. The Nobby Kitchens' team strive to provide an exceptional service and make the experience stress free.

I'm in Kitchen Heaven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I'm big on service. I help little old ladies cross the street. I'm always on the lookout for people who need a helping hand etc, etc. But all that pales to insignificance when it comes to the phenomenal service and attention to detail that Nobby Kitchens provides. They're efficient. They're professional. They know how to get things done. And always in such a friendly way. Nothing is a trouble to them! I'm talking about you Ru (our designer), George D and George E (project managers) and Sally, so helpful in her advice in the Gordon shop. And let's not forget the long-suffering Sweta, who is always on call co-ordinating the team of tradesmen in her magical way. Whenever the inevitable hiccups would occur in the project (mostly from our end, not from Nobby), Sweta is always there to follow things up and work it all out for us. Phenomenal service!
The tradesmen that Nobby commission were fantastic and now I enjoy the most beautiful kitchen in the world, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that! First thing in the morning and last thing at night, I stand near my stove, look around and thank my lucky stars that I had the good fortune to choose Nobby Kitchens.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Jenny,
Well there isn't much more to say, as you have just about covered it from top to bottom.
Thank you so much for the kind review, and the whole team appreciate the response.

Management

Worst experience ever!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

This has definitely been the most stressful 4 months of renovating. This wasn't our first rodeo so we knew what to expect. What we got though was a total disaster. The project manager was non existent for the most part. Everything that could have gone wrong, did. The workmanship by a some of the trades was horrendous.
It was a 2 week job that turned into 4 months because of the incompetence.
The store manager although appearing customer service oriented at first ended up being totally dismissive and uninterested in the numerous unacceptable incidents that occurred.
Our experience was labeled "unusual" and "very out of character" and we were assured that "this isn't the way we usually operate"
Hmmm.... somehow I don't think so.
My advice is simple... if you are considering a Nobby Kitchen, just don't do it.

Very Happy with the result

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The sales people were very professional and we found all of the trades people excellent. The project management was sometimes disappointing.

Sensational Kitchen !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Designed to perfection and more than we expected! Had a great experience from the start with in depth questions about my requirements that helped in creating a Kitchen i just love !
The storage solutions that were added into the design has made it so functional and a pleasure to work in.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the review. I also believe Dean our installer has gone over and beyond to finish some other non related items, which is fantastic to hear. Enjoy the new kitchen!!!
Management.

We recommend Nobby Kitchens very highly without reservation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We are very happy customers from the start, and more importantly, to the end of our completely new kitchen installation.
Our new kitchen is beautiful and elegant.
We recommend Nobby Kitchens very highly without reservation.

We visited Nobby's Gordon store, consultant Suzanne has been very helpful, she spent about 2 hours showing, explaining, and answering every question we could think of. We even made second visit, asking her more questions.

Then, very helpful designer Gemma visited us and spent a good part of a saturday afternoon and evening, drafting the new plan, pricing, contract, and answering more questions.

From this point, very effective coordinator Sweta organized all tradesmen turned up to do their parts on time. She even managed to rearrange part of the schedule at short notice for us.

Cathy and Gill are very helpfull too, they are ALL very professional including the tradesmen.

Cheers
Tony & Sue
Cremorne 2090

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Tony & Sue,
Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. The Nobby team wish you all the best and believe there are invites for Tea and scones??
Enjoy the new kitchen, as we know you will.
The Management Team

Private message

Worst experience ever ....

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Kitchen ordered December 2016 after spending hours with designer we find out at check measure time that our new kitchen doesn't fit in the space we have. Designer leaves company, so start again with someone else. Finally kitchen is to go in early May 2017 (so much for the early January date we were first given) so we pull old kitchen out then we receive a call from Nobbys that due to staff leaving our kitchen had not been started. Six weeks later thanks to a local builder we finally have a kitchen. This was a very very stressful period for all the family. We went to Nobbys to avoid all this. After many phone calls we are still waiting for our deposit to be returned, we are not holding our breath.I would NEVER recommend Nobbys to anyone!

Verified Customer

Terrible experience, one we are still trying to forget

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

What is disappointing is to read all of these great reviews about Nobbys Kitchen when we didn't receive this level of service from Nobbys.
1. Hidden tricks in the contract - costing up to 1000 more than already advised
2. Constant follow up for timelines, no proactive contact from Project Manager
3. Delays in getting work done - 12 week job for a 3 week quoted job
4. Slow in getting faults fixed.
5. Final inspection finally completed 4 months after start of job.

Would NEVER recommend Nobbies to anyone!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi There, Firstly I would like to apologise that you believe you haven't received the appropriate service deserved. you rightly point out that we have nothing but positive comments below, and how w... read more »

Happy to receive your call, please talk to Caroline our PM who is well aware of the bad experience we have been through. If Nobbys think this is a one off please talk to your tradies who have confirmed your incompetence is not unique to us.

Nobby Kitchens Official

Thank you for your time on the phone, and the conversation we had. I appreciate the constructive feedback provided, and giving me the opportunity to reply accordingly. Again being perfect is one of... read more »

Nothing can surpass the professionalism of Nobby Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I'm extremely happy with my new kitchen. In fact, I'm in love with it! The entire experience was very enjoyable. Even when there were a few issues to fix, Nobby's approach was fantastic. They resolved it very quickly, without fuss, and it was a pleasure to see how the trades supported and helped each other to ensure the best outcome was achieved for my kitchen. Everyone who I came in contact with were outstanding, professional and responsive. The project was completed on time and I'm completely satisfied with the result. Would definitely use Nobby again. There are no nasty surprises with Nobby Kitchens.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Sylvia, Thank you so much for the review. the Team get VERY excited when they are rewarded for there good work, with reviews and comments of this nature. From the team at Nobby, we hope you en... read more »

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great product at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

We recently purchased a Nobbys kitchen and were extremely happy with the quality of the product and the service. They were happy to accomodate our time frame and the installation went extremely smoothly thanks to our installer Karl. An after install check was done to make sure everything went well and we were happy. Thank you to Sally at Gordon office, Ru, Garry and Karl great team effort.

Totally Satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Nobbys Kitchens (Kotara) provided outstanding service and rectified any issues immediately. Michael and the team conducted themselves in a sophisticated and professional manner throughout all stages of the installation process. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my new kitchen and would highly recommend Nobby’s Kitchens to anyone else seeking a new kitchen.

Olly

Excellent Work Nobby Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We recently had a fabulous new kitchen installed by Nobby Kitchens.

Nobby Kitchens provided great service and we found have found the quality of work to be of the highest quality. The tradespeople were all highly professional and polite. Huge thanks to the NK team! We will definitely use you again in the future!

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for the review and glad you are now enjoying your NEW Nobby kitchen. The team work hard insuring a smooth renovation. It is a great reward when customers take out the ti... read more »

• 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Just love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

After having my previous kitchen company close just before Christmas taking with them my $5000 deposit, Nobby Kitchens came to the rescue and worked with me to give me my dream kitchen at a cost I could afford.
They went above and beyond to help out not just myself but a few other clients from the previous company and I must say that I couldn't have been happier with the finished result.
From the first meeting with Yvonne through to the installation nothing was too much trouble.
There were a few minor issues on installation day but Malcolm the site manager was straight onto them and all were rectified asap.
So all in all I am one happy Nobby Kitchen client. I can honestly say that every time I walk into my kitchen I am bowled over by how beautiful and sleek it looks and suits my needs perfectly
Would not hesitate to recommend Nobby Kitchen to anyone wanting a new kitchen.
Thank you to everyone at Nobby Kitchens Kotara for helping me out when I thought I had lost all hope of getting my dream kitchen. Well done Nobby Kitchens

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Pina, Thank you so much for the review, and the team have enjoyed renovating your kitchen. I saw the photos and it looks fantastic. Enjoy your kitchen.....it will be a pleasure moving within thi... read more »

Everything we had hoped for and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

From start to finish this was easily the most professional and satisfying experience we had during our renovation. The kitchen turned out better than we expected (and we had very high expectations). It is refreshing to deal with clean and prompt trades and people who take the time to actually listen. Everything happened on time and in budget with zero surprises on price or quality. I would definitely use them again.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Matt, Thank you for the positive review. It is always rewarding when we see customers getting the pleasure out of the result of there kitchen renovation. The benefits of Dealing with Nobby kitch... read more »

Couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

A beautiful kitchen. It has transformed our house. It is the centre piece of our renovations. We work through all the aspects of the kitchen we wanted with Nobbys. They accommodated every design requirement/fittings we suggested, and made some of their own which we had not considered. The all in one quote, at a very reasonable and competitive price, which encompassed all trades, made is that much easier for us to manage. I'd recommend Nobby's highly. A very satisfying experience.

Look elsewhere

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

wrong colour delivered( we could pay for correct one), missing parts, poor service.
Now still waiting for repair.
Look elsewhere

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Wendy, Firstly we would like to apologise for the less than ideal service you feel you have received. It is definitely not with intention we have performed this way and believe we have just abou... read more »

No the kitchen should have been white not grey, but I'm beyond revisiting this. The reason I submitted this review was that I contacted Glen Priestland 3 weeks ago re a problem with a drawer. He sa... read more »

Nobby deserves every accolade.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Everything good that is said about Nobby Kitchens is true. They are a highly professional company and each and every staff member knows what they are doing. Our kitchen is wonderful. We'd worried about the design for years and how to fit things in - and only the Nobby team saw the potential. Their team of tradies too were exceptional. We've told so many people already about them. Recommendation without reservation.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Rosemary, Thank you so much for the positive review. The team always push for exceptional service and it was great you were able to experience the expertise of Nobby Kitchens. you will now have ... read more »

thank's for great advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Thank you Clair at Castle Hill Showroom, for opening our eyes to the latest finishes & products available, we will be back for the next stage design & estimates in the future.

Comments
Nobby Kitchens Official

Hi Bri, When you start to look at renovating your kitchen, we recognise the most important part of this process is right at the beginning. Giving you the realistic understanding of design and proce... read more »

1 of 5 pages