Review rating:

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Friendly and good quality in one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2013

My mum had her cream leather lounge suite hand cleaned as well as cleaning of her carpets and rugs. Not only was the service efficient, friendly and professional but the lounge suite came up like new and the rugs and carpets also looked so much fresher. This is a thorough and professional job carried out with friendly helpful service so would recommend to others.

+ Prompt reliable and professional service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noosa Prestige Official

Many thanks Mez, very happy to be of assistance.

The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2012

After cleaning our carpet at Suncoast Office Supplies in the Noosa Junction I had no hesitation to use Greg's services at our home. He is very professional and has done an excellent job at both places, I would recommend him to anyone. He has been able to clean spots other cleaners could not!

+ Everything, on time, professional, value for money

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Noosa Prestige Official

thanks Robert, pleased to be of assistance.

Noosa

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Amazing results + Fast & Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

We called Greg with an urgent request to clean some very dirty carpets left by previous tenants. We were so grateful he was able to come out to us the very next day. The carpets were very heavily soiled with lots of stains and a horrible odour. We just hoped they would come out a little cleaner and to reduce the odour... but the results Greg achieve were fantastic! All stains gone! Odours gone! And the carpets came up looking like new! We were very happy with the outcome. High recommended Noosa Prestige for great results and friendly, efficient service.

Reliable and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

I manage a holiday unit in Little Cove and we have used Greg 3 times now. He is prompt, professional and always courteous. I have found him to be very honest and does a fantastic job. Anytime we have an issue we've called Greg and he's been able to help us out. Would recommend Greg to everyone I know!

110% would recommend Noosa Prestige

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

110% would recommend Noosa Prestige based on the service and results we got from Greg. Fantastic customer service and the water stained wool carpet looks as good as new.

Great outcomes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Good communication and great outcomes. Carpet came trumps (sorry) and couch, which and suffered under a few dirty paw prints came up a treat. Would certainly use again.

perfect results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Dealt with a few different services on the coast and its mostly the "wham bam thankyou maam" kind of service. Noosa Prestige took the time and care required to get a perfect result. Cannot talk highly enough about the service. To top it off the house we moved into was previously cleaned by Prestige.

Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

Finally...someone with excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Greg was fantastic to deal with.
Our rugs and couches look better than when we first purchased them!
We will be without a doubt using this company in the future.
Stellar job!
Lou

Brilliant clean, good as new.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2015

I didn't realise how dirty my carpets were until Noosa Prestige cleaned them, they've really lightened up my rooms, good as new. Brilliant, unreal, awesome. I'll be be back.

Unbelievable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2014

I am truly impressed with the level of service and quality of work I have received. Friendly profession outfit who do the job right. They removed a garbage bag of pet hair from my carpets. I had no idea the level of difference from one carpet clean to another. Congratulations Greg and you team for your dedication to your craft. You have won me I am a customer for life. I cannot say enough positive things to truly reflect the level of service I have received. It is a pleasure to do business with you

Wow. I have a new leather couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2014

Noosa Prestige has literally given us a new leather couch! We are a family of 5 with a dog and a cat - so you can imagine how our red leather couches looks! After Noosa Prestige cleaned them they are brand new. I can't believe the difference. The same with our carpets and a rug such a professional job.

+ Reliable, professional

Absolutely Fantastic, as great as new.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2014

We had our carpets cleaned by Noosa Prestige the first time when we were considering replacing them. Prestige cleaned our carpets so well, we didn't need to replace them. Greg even got marks and stains out that were deemed impossible to remove by previous cleaners. I was and am excited about their quality of work, not something I usually do over a clean, but Prestige did and does such a brilliant job, it's hard not to get excited. Thanks a lot Noosa Prestige.

+ Reliable, extremely effective and not expensive for the job they do.

- This is a silly question for Noosa Prestige. They are 10 out of 10.

A truly professional carpet cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2013

We moved into a rental house which had a 'professional carpet clean' and the carpets were still stained, dusty and still smelt heavily of dogs. Greg came out to our house within days of our call and was professional in his approach and assessment. The job speaks for itself. Our carpets are now clea in appearance and smell and we are very happy! Thankyou. We will be using you again!

+ Great job, prompt, professional.

- More expensive than a budget cleaner but you get a professional job not a budget clean

Fantastic service & results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2013

[name removed] and his service is worth every dollar above the average carpet cleaner. This is the 2nd time I have used [name removed] as part of a bond clean. It's a shame I didn't use him more frequently so that I could enjoy the benefits of his work. A job well done [name removed].

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2013

We are new residents to the Noosa area and before moving into our home we wanted to have the carpets cleaned. [Personal Name Removed] came highly recommended and we weren't disappointed. He worked within our tight time frame and the quality of cleaning was outstanding, and the level of service very professional. We have no hesitation in recommending Noosa Prestige to anyone!

So professional and great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2012

Thanks [name removed] for your professional approach which is a refreshing change from the carpet cleaning industry. When you entered our home and removed your shoes and put on the hygienic gloves to protect our carpet and furniture I knew we were dealing with a professional.

Your assessment of our carpet cleaning requirements was spot on and the finished product was amazing!

We'll definitely be referring our friends to you and look forward to using you again in the near future!

James.

+ Professional approach

Outstanding service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2012

We originally had plans to replace our tired carpet but that was before Noosa Prestige came in. Now the cream wool carpets look fabulous and we are going save our money on replacing them and just get Noosa Prestige to maintain it. I really appreciated [name removed]'s tips for managing stains.

+ Such a prompt quote and clean service

Comments
Noosa Prestige Official

Im pleased you're keeping that lovely carpet in good condition. Thanks for your review Julia.

Finally a professional carpet cleaner in Noosa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2012

We had used at least three other carpet cleaners over the last 5 years which left us dissatisfied with their results, from not removing spots and dirt in living room to over charging for poor service. At last we have found a service that is professional and gets the results we expected. I would happily use Noosa Prestige to clean our carpets again, this guy is brilliant.

+ Was courteous and professional right from the start and knew exactly what needed to be done.

- Really cant think of anything