Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Excellent finish and even better communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

From start to finish, customer service was excellent. There were no unanswered calls or emails. The team were always ready to answer my questions, some silly questions too. We had different site supervisor but the last site supervisor was amazing. Nick Hipkins were friendly, helpful and has good eye to detail. So far Nostra Homes have always been very helpful in rectifying any faults we find after handover. Very happy to be living in our house and have received many compliments too.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Elly, We thank-you for your positive feedback and hope you make many wonderful memories in your new home. We are so pleased to hear that our team provided excellent customer service from st... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Eye for excellence.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

If you are finding yourself reading nostra reviews it means you are considering them and i assure you that you have come to the right builder. I have never built a home before so it was stressful walking in blindly but the fantastic team at nostra homes help you see and help you to walk through the whole process. From the dedicated and professional sales consultant Celeste Haar that helped us choose the house design to suit our budget and sign the contract, to the fun and professional Ken Johnstone that took us through the interior and exterior choices.
Lets not forget the dedication and hard work of Ashleigh Day and Samantha Nagle that kept working with me and answered all my questions with quick responses in a highly professional manner and our builder Matt Taliana for his honesty and eye for perfection to the build. Being a first time home owner and a builder is very stressful and let's be honest no matter what, problems will arise but I assure you this, the fantastic and dedicated team at Nostra Homes will do what they can to extinguish that stress from you.
Thank you NOSTRA HOMES for everything throughout the process. Partner and i have just settled into our beautiful home and we couldn't be happier than we are now.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Saed, Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our ... read more »

• 1 question

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Thanks Team Nostra Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

This was the first time we have built a house and I expected it to be stressful, but it wasn't. Nostra provided an excellent service, they sorted out issues quickly, and the end product was very satisfying. The team communicated well with the development of the build and it was even finished early. Also, the after service has been excellent, little issues have been amended and fixed. Thanks for your support and making it an enjoyable experience.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Crahul83,

Thank-you for taking the time to complete a positive review. We are so happy to hear you've have an enjoyable experience and are glad that our team was able to provide excellent service.

Many thanks
Nostra Homes Management

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Sensational service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

My experience with Nostra Homes has been fantastic!
From the first point in contact all the way to completion stage. Constant dedication, wonderful communication and eye to detail particularly by supervisor Matt which made my experience with Nostra Homes outstanding. Thank you.
Always felt well looked after. Response to queries were excellent and nothing like my previous builds in the past, was always updated on progress.
Thankyou for making my journey with Nostra Homes a very memorable and positive experience.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Veronica, Thank-you for taking the time to complete a positive review. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided exceptional customer... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent Product Quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

From beginning to end nostra maintained good customer service and very good in delivering the commitment. They are very good example for the industry, very proactive, well behaved and good listener. I am very happy with the service. Nostra used all good quality product in my house. I would like to refer some other friends to this reputed Builder. There is no flaws in respect of delivery and quality of service.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Shaheen, Nostra Homes thrives on good Customer Service and Quality and we are are thrilled we were able to deliver this from start to finish. Thank-you for your positive feedback, we hope yo... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Excellent Service and a dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I would recommend every first home buyer to go thru Nostra Homes as they genuinely care and the entire team at Nostra put in such a great effort to make sure that my house was built on time with an exceptional level of service delivered just like it was promised. Being a first home buyer, I needed guidance and sound advise which the team of Nostra gave me without any attitude. So many of my friends and colleagues complain about their builders but Nostra actually didn't give me a chance to complain. If anything was running behind schedule then they made sure that they did everything they could to make up for it... that's service. My satisfaction also comes from all the compliments I get from my company directors, colleagues, family and friends on how well my 3 bedroom townhouse was built. So to the team of Nostra, I say a job well done and all prospective first home buyers, investment builders, you cant go wrong with Nostra.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Amit, Thank-you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home. Building a ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

So Happy in my new home! thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

This was my second home, the first being an owner built property. I was a little dubious of using a builder for the whole project as i'm a perfectionist and after building your own home you become an expert! I was however pleasantly surprised at the inclusions, quality and suppliers used by Nostra. Everything was managed for me, the process was easy and nothing was too hard. Every time i called someone would answer and be super friendly and helpful, i'm so glad Nostra haven't forgotten how to treat customers well, as so many of the other large builders have. At every stage i was well informed, guided and helped with whatever was needed.
Madison was a joy to deal with, excellent customer service and she was just as excited to see my property dream come to life as i was. My site Supervisor David was awesome, answered every call, got back to me quickly with any questions and sent weekly reports so i knew exactly what was happening at my property and what to expect over the coming week. His planning was amazing, the build was completed on time and he was happy to work with me on any minor things that popped up during the build.
I could not recommend this builder highly enough, their staff are wonderful, there management of the build was exceptional and i will defintley build with them again down the track.
Thanks again Madison and David for all your help and guidance, i'm so happy in my new home!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Carly, Thank-you for your positive review. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience building with Nostra Homes and we are thrilled that Madison & David were able to... read more »

Would recommend Nosta to anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We are first home buyers so we took a long time to pick our builder, after going through numerous display homes and talking to many people we walked into the Nelson 24 and fell in love! We went home and had a little chat and decided that it was the house for us. Its different but in a good way. The inclusions are amazing and we didn't have to upgrade much at all. Our supervisor was a pleaser to work with. We had some issues with our plumbing and it was fixed straight away. The office staff are lovely and are really great with responding to your calls/emails. All in all we love our house and Nostra made building an enjoyable experience. :)

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Steph, Firstly, thank-you for your review, it's always pleasing knowing a customer has had an enjoyable experience. We are glad that your Site Supervisor was a pleasure to deal with and our ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Would recommend Nostra to anyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We were originally nervous about building a home as we had heard of so many disasters that have happened with friends, however building with Nostra has been sensational. The customer service is exceptional. Kirsty, Madison and David (Site manager) have walked us through every step and have been more than happy to follow up any concerns or questions even we thought were ridiculous! The house went completely to schedule, with constant contact between the site manager at every stage. Our house has been built to a very high standard. We are so happy that we chose to build and that we built with Nostra.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Sarah, Thank-you for your positive feedback. Building a home can be nerve racking, however, we believe good customer service and guidance/support make this an enjoyable experience, and it se... read more »

Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Our new home is great and the whole experience from build start has been wonderful. Madison in the office is very friendly and responds to queries quickly and professionally. David our builder was very patient and even though he had a lot on his plate was responsive and addressed any issues without hesitation. There were a few minor issues at handover and David has been quick to get them actioned to our satisfaction. We have heard horror stories regarding building but can definitely say we experienced none of them building with Nostra and have no hesitation in recommending them to build your dream home.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Annette, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. It’s pleasing to hear that your experience has been good from to start to finish. Hearing that our staff dealt with y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

On the mark!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We are so pleased with our first home build. The titling of the land took a long time and as soon as it titled Nostra were on to getting our building permit organised as soon as possible. The build went smoothly and we were kept up to date at every step. Kathryn, Lauren and Madison were really helpful through the process and were always on had if we needed them. The design team put together a colour palette that was right on the mark – the house looks beautiful and the colours work seamlessly throughout each room. Our construction supervisor Paul was brilliant, he has great attention to detail and was very transparent the whole way through even when he brought the wrong handover pack!!! Any issues or problems he dealt with right away and sorted them out no problem, including after handover. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nostra Homes to anyone wanting to build. Thank you so much to everyone involved for a lovely house that totally exceeded our expectations. It will make a lovely home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Helen & Chris, It's reviews like these that make our jobs so rewarding. We are thrilled to hear you've had a pleasurable experience and couldn’t be happier there was great communication from ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

First home owner and we love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We were so nervous with building our first home hearing horror stories but with nostra we are so delighted. From the initial consultation to handover the communication and workmanship was fantastic!! Their standard inclusions was much better than other builders and the finishes in our home was great. Our site supervisor Paul was our biggest asset as he made sure everything we wanted was done to perfection and provided us with endless advice. We would love to thank the team at Nostra and would definitely look to build with them in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Building a new home can be nerve racking. Nostra Homes believe the key to a happy client is good customer service, quality and a site supervisor who will go above and beyond, and seems we have prov... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our first home and it's a dream come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the end result of our first home! Down to the smallest detail everything is perfect. I found the whole process with Nostra Homes to be very transparent and extremely helpful with all aspects of the build big or small, keeping me updated every single step of the way and going above and beyond to answer all of the questions and queries I had. Myself and my partner can not honestly thank him enough for all his help.
Also our customer support: Kathryn and Lauren, was extremely helpful through out the entire process, our building supervisor was amazing as well Hayden.
I WILL definitely be recommending Nostra homes to my family and friends, and will absolutely be buying another Nostra home in the future!
We would like to thank every one at Nostra that met along the way they were all very helpful.
We are in love with our Nostra Home!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's reviews like these that make Nostra Homes extremely proud to do what we do. We thank-you for your positive review. It's always pleasing knowing a client has had an enjoyable experience. We hop... read more »

Easy build process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I have built two investments properties with Nostra and very satisfied with their build quality. Supervisors Paul and Wayne were outstanding very helpful and prompt. Colours and Materials selection was easy and well organised. Customer service very informative and timely communicated, with regular phone calls and emails. Thank you Nostra and keep up the good work, I highly recommend Nostra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Nostra Homes thrives on good Customer Service and Quality and seems we delivered both. We are thrilled to hear that your site supervisor was helpful and prompt, and you had an enjoyable experience.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Fantastic Builder - Would highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I moved into my home 3 months ago, and am glad that I chose Nostra with whom to build my first home. The process was very long, as all new homes are, but Andrew in the display home and my site supervisor Paul were excellent, and made sure everything was completed to high standards. The workmanship was great, and the minor issues were fixed promptly after only being pointed out once. There were some issues with some inspections on the part of the inspectors, but Paul was great in terms of chasing them up and rectifying the issues. The girls in the office were fantastic, with Lauren giving some great design advice and Kathryn handling the administration side of the build with professionalism and patience (for a first time buyer). Overall the build took 9 months (as it went over the Christmas holidays), but I am happy with the result. My 3 month inspection is this week, and I am glad to say that there are only minor issues to be rectified at this stage.
Would definitely recommend to others- And already have!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your wonderful comments towards our team. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been an enjoyable one. The staff at Nostra Homes thrive on customer satisfaction and quality... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Product. Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

We are very happy with the quality of home built by Nostra. Nostra have been great to deal with all the way through from product selection to contract signing, colour selection, build process and through to handover of the home. Very flexible when asking to amend terms on the contract, also flexible and understanding when requesting for extension of due dates for contract going unconditional due to delays in land titles and with financial institution delays for payment. Lauren was very helpful during colour selection. Kathryn, Kristy and the team were great with communication right throughout and no questions asked or hassles when querying over payment of items and refunding. There were no delays during construction and everything was completed as scheduled. At Pre-completion inspection, Jarryd and Sam were great. There were no defects that they wouldn't fix that we spotted and they even walked through with us and picked out defects they spotted as well. We believe we have the nicest looking home in the street. Thank you very much Nostra team.. it has been a great experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's always heart warming hearing a customer has had an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to hear that our staff have been helpful and we thank-you for your review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Another Happy Client - Worth the wait!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We signed up to build with Nostra on October of 2014 and after 18+ months of delay due to the developer not delivering the land on time, we have just moved into our new home.

I have vetted 3 homes from different builders and Nostra turned out to offer the best value.

First is the fixed site costs which is built into the agreed price. Other builders will get you in the door with a cheap entry price point but will charge you tens of thousands for site costs and other hidden costs which will be more expensive in the end.
Second is the value that Nostra includes in the Structure of their homes. As someone who deals with concrete slabs for a living, I can say that Nostra didn't cut costs on the concrete slab used on my home. Worth mentioning as well is how Nostra builds the timber frame with 45cm spacings and quality timber. Seeing the house just after the frame was built I can readily tell that Nostra used more material in the frame when compared with other houses in the estate. Its in these differences where I appreciate the quality that Nostra includes in their homes.

During the developer's approval process some issues were encountered with the developer wanting to change the floor plan. Nostra homes came to the party and worked out a solution with our interest in mind.

The build process went on smoothly. Hayden, the Site Manager looked after the build well and provided regular updates. A couple of times he went out of his way to meet us on site even on Saturdays. At one time we found out there was a break-in/theft. I sent him an sms to notify him and he was on site within minutes.

The staff in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Kathryn, Madison and Samantha were all happy to answer our queries and work towards resolving issues that come up.

Our build was not without issues however these were minor and most were resolved at this stage. As we have not been in the house long enough I will post an update after the 3 month maintenance check for any issues that may arise and the outcome/resolution.

As it was a while ago that we did the colour appointment, we just wish Nostra offered more variety of choices back then, particularly the choice of facade, fixtures and tapware.

Thank you Nostra Homes for making our first home build experience a positive one!

Will definitely build with you again when the opportunity comes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are happy to hear your experience with Nostra Homes has been a pleasant one. It's always pleasing to hear that the staff at Nostra Homes have been helpful and able to answer any queries you had.... read more »

melbourne

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Very happy with my home built by nostra homes awesome builder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

i just finished building my home and im very happy, the building superviser matt wood was very good and helpful through the whole build and the girls in the office were awesome,nostra homes was very good on price and good workmanship im a very happy customer and if i was going to build again I will use nostra again thank you nostra homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. It’s wonderful to hear that your site supervisor was able to make this experience an enjoyable one. We thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home.

Beautful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The workmanship of our build was great. We were so happy with the quality and attention to detail. The supervisor who looked after our home made our building experience enjoyable and he looked after our home as if it were his own. The support and communication from our supervisor and Customer Care Manager was fantastic. We were able to make changes to the floor plan we choose to personalise the home to be exactly as we'd dreamed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home. We are thrilled to read you've had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction and it seems we have ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Very happy with our new house ray and mariza borg

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

workmanship and built was better then expected especially when david site manager took over had some minor issues which where resolved very quickly Kathryn was always prompt to respond to quires and always professional so special thank you david, Kathryn,laurin madison and Andrew at the display home who unfornatley does not work there anymore and office girls for all you done for us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We wish you all the best in your brand new home and thank you for providing us with your feedback. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided... read more »

1 of 2 pages