Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

On the mark!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We are so pleased with our first home build. The titling of the land took a long time and as soon as it titled Nostra were on to getting our building permit organised as soon as possible. The build went smoothly and we were kept up to date at every step. Kathryn, Lauren and Madison were really helpful through the process and were always on had if we needed them. The design team put together a colour palette that was right on the mark – the house looks beautiful and the colours work seamlessly throughout each room. Our construction supervisor Paul was brilliant, he has great attention to detail and was very transparent the whole way through even when he brought the wrong handover pack!!! Any issues or problems he dealt with right away and sorted them out no problem, including after handover. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nostra Homes to anyone wanting to build. Thank you so much to everyone involved for a lovely house that totally exceeded our expectations. It will make a lovely home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Helen & Chris, It's reviews like these that make our jobs so rewarding. We are thrilled to hear you've had a pleasurable experience and couldn’t be happier there was great communication from ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

First home owner and we love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We were so nervous with building our first home hearing horror stories but with nostra we are so delighted. From the initial consultation to handover the communication and workmanship was fantastic!! Their standard inclusions was much better than other builders and the finishes in our home was great. Our site supervisor Paul was our biggest asset as he made sure everything we wanted was done to perfection and provided us with endless advice. We would love to thank the team at Nostra and would definitely look to build with them in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Building a new home can be nerve racking. Nostra Homes believe the key to a happy client is good customer service, quality and a site supervisor who will go above and beyond, and seems we have prov... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our first home and it's a dream come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the end result of our first home! Down to the smallest detail everything is perfect. I found the whole process with Nostra Homes to be very transparent and extremely helpful with all aspects of the build big or small, keeping me updated every single step of the way and going above and beyond to answer all of the questions and queries I had. Myself and my partner can not honestly thank him enough for all his help.
Also our customer support: Kathryn and Lauren, was extremely helpful through out the entire process, our building supervisor was amazing as well Hayden.
I WILL definitely be recommending Nostra homes to my family and friends, and will absolutely be buying another Nostra home in the future!
We would like to thank every one at Nostra that met along the way they were all very helpful.
We are in love with our Nostra Home!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's reviews like these that make Nostra Homes extremely proud to do what we do. We thank-you for your positive review. It's always pleasing knowing a client has had an enjoyable experience. We hop... read more »

Easy build process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I have built two investments properties with Nostra and very satisfied with their build quality. Supervisors Paul and Wayne were outstanding very helpful and prompt. Colours and Materials selection was easy and well organised. Customer service very informative and timely communicated, with regular phone calls and emails. Thank you Nostra and keep up the good work, I highly recommend Nostra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Nostra Homes thrives on good Customer Service and Quality and seems we delivered both. We are thrilled to hear that your site supervisor was helpful and prompt, and you had an enjoyable experience.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Fantastic Builder - Would highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I moved into my home 3 months ago, and am glad that I chose Nostra with whom to build my first home. The process was very long, as all new homes are, but Andrew in the display home and my site supervisor Paul were excellent, and made sure everything was completed to high standards. The workmanship was great, and the minor issues were fixed promptly after only being pointed out once. There were some issues with some inspections on the part of the inspectors, but Paul was great in terms of chasing them up and rectifying the issues. The girls in the office were fantastic, with Lauren giving some great design advice and Kathryn handling the administration side of the build with professionalism and patience (for a first time buyer). Overall the build took 9 months (as it went over the Christmas holidays), but I am happy with the result. My 3 month inspection is this week, and I am glad to say that there are only minor issues to be rectified at this stage.
Would definitely recommend to others- And already have!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your wonderful comments towards our team. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been an enjoyable one. The staff at Nostra Homes thrive on customer satisfaction and quality... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Product. Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

We are very happy with the quality of home built by Nostra. Nostra have been great to deal with all the way through from product selection to contract signing, colour selection, build process and through to handover of the home. Very flexible when asking to amend terms on the contract, also flexible and understanding when requesting for extension of due dates for contract going unconditional due to delays in land titles and with financial institution delays for payment. Lauren was very helpful during colour selection. Kathryn, Kristy and the team were great with communication right throughout and no questions asked or hassles when querying over payment of items and refunding. There were no delays during construction and everything was completed as scheduled. At Pre-completion inspection, Jarryd and Sam were great. There were no defects that they wouldn't fix that we spotted and they even walked through with us and picked out defects they spotted as well. We believe we have the nicest looking home in the street. Thank you very much Nostra team.. it has been a great experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's always heart warming hearing a customer has had an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to hear that our staff have been helpful and we thank-you for your review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Another Happy Client - Worth the wait!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We signed up to build with Nostra on October of 2014 and after 18+ months of delay due to the developer not delivering the land on time, we have just moved into our new home.

I have vetted 3 homes from different builders and Nostra turned out to offer the best value.

First is the fixed site costs which is built into the agreed price. Other builders will get you in the door with a cheap entry price point but will charge you tens of thousands for site costs and other hidden costs which will be more expensive in the end.
Second is the value that Nostra includes in the Structure of their homes. As someone who deals with concrete slabs for a living, I can say that Nostra didn't cut costs on the concrete slab used on my home. Worth mentioning as well is how Nostra builds the timber frame with 45cm spacings and quality timber. Seeing the house just after the frame was built I can readily tell that Nostra used more material in the frame when compared with other houses in the estate. Its in these differences where I appreciate the quality that Nostra includes in their homes.

During the developer's approval process some issues were encountered with the developer wanting to change the floor plan. Nostra homes came to the party and worked out a solution with our interest in mind.

The build process went on smoothly. Hayden, the Site Manager looked after the build well and provided regular updates. A couple of times he went out of his way to meet us on site even on Saturdays. At one time we found out there was a break-in/theft. I sent him an sms to notify him and he was on site within minutes.

The staff in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Kathryn, Madison and Samantha were all happy to answer our queries and work towards resolving issues that come up.

Our build was not without issues however these were minor and most were resolved at this stage. As we have not been in the house long enough I will post an update after the 3 month maintenance check for any issues that may arise and the outcome/resolution.

As it was a while ago that we did the colour appointment, we just wish Nostra offered more variety of choices back then, particularly the choice of facade, fixtures and tapware.

Thank you Nostra Homes for making our first home build experience a positive one!

Will definitely build with you again when the opportunity comes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are happy to hear your experience with Nostra Homes has been a pleasant one. It's always pleasing to hear that the staff at Nostra Homes have been helpful and able to answer any queries you had.... read more »

melbourne

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Very happy with my home built by nostra homes awesome builder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

i just finished building my home and im very happy, the building superviser matt wood was very good and helpful through the whole build and the girls in the office were awesome,nostra homes was very good on price and good workmanship im a very happy customer and if i was going to build again I will use nostra again thank you nostra homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. It’s wonderful to hear that your site supervisor was able to make this experience an enjoyable one. We thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home.

Beautful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The workmanship of our build was great. We were so happy with the quality and attention to detail. The supervisor who looked after our home made our building experience enjoyable and he looked after our home as if it were his own. The support and communication from our supervisor and Customer Care Manager was fantastic. We were able to make changes to the floor plan we choose to personalise the home to be exactly as we'd dreamed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home. We are thrilled to read you've had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction and it seems we have ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Very happy with our new house ray and mariza borg

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

workmanship and built was better then expected especially when david site manager took over had some minor issues which where resolved very quickly Kathryn was always prompt to respond to quires and always professional so special thank you david, Kathryn,laurin madison and Andrew at the display home who unfornatley does not work there anymore and office girls for all you done for us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We wish you all the best in your brand new home and thank you for providing us with your feedback. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. However I still highly recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. There were a few issues with the house in regards to functionalities and aesthetics. However I still recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

Reality is, build problems are inevitable, not necessarily human error but environmental causes as well. If you don’t find any defects, you’re not looking hard enough. It’s Nostra Homes’ determination to rectify all problems I have raised which I praise them for. Even 6 months after the handover, Nostra is still in contact with me to fix all of the issues without further costs.

I worked with Kathryn, Lauren, Vince, Anthony, Madison, Hemen & Dean who all made the experience amazing. I am considering a 2nd build with Nostra Homes in the near future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Building a brand new home can easily make you nervous but we strongly believe that a team of patient, knowledgeable and friendly people are the key in making y... read more »

Diggers Rest

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2015

Our Dream Home Completed With A minimum of Fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

From the first time we laid eyes on our Nostra Home we knew in our Heart of Hearts that we had found our Dream Home.
The Perfect Layout and Attention to detail was just superb, we could not believe how lucky we were to have finally found our dream home built by a quality and affordable builder.
After the initial process had been completed we were allocated a site manager Vince and Customer Care Manager Kathryn. They were both very easy to deal with and no problem was to difficult to handle, which made the whole building process run very smoothly.
The end product our DREAM HOME is exactly that, built by quality Builders (Nostra Homes) who really care about the customer and satisfying there ultimate expectations of their own dream home.
I would have no hesitation at all in recommending NOSTRA HOMES to any prospective couple looking for a quality Builder to build there DREAM HOME.

Jim & Sylvia

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your feedback.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Wouldn't build with anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

With everything finish and I have been living in my brand new home for 4 months now, to be completely honest I'm in love with my house and it's everything Iv dreamed of. From start to finish Nostra have always been understanding and helpful. There is not one thing that they could improve on. Can't wait to build a second!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home that you love.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Happy home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I'm super impressed with the quality and workmanship of my home. My supervisor Paul Olivieri was friendly on top of everything ensuring customer satisfaction and that my home was built according to my liking. He was helpfull and attentive to assist on all matters and he was prompt in updating the progress of building and always did it with a smile. Highly recommend Nostra homes to build your new home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. It's always pleasing to hear a customer has had an enjoyable experience and your Site Manager kept you up to date and answered any questions. We hope you create many wonderful memories in your brand new home.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Simple yet elegant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

As a first home buyer, we are in limbo who to build with! Then a friend of ours referred us to Nostra and we are not disappointed! The admin team were professional and we got our home customize with hassle free. Our concerns and questions were addressed appropriately and a big thumbs up to Hayden the site supervisor who is very consistent with updates during the building. Our house has a very simple design, built as what we expected, but our friends said it is very elegant and classy how it was made! No doubt Nostra will get a good recommendation from us!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our admin team were also of assistance.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our dream home, made a reality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

As first home owners we were unsure where to even start our build and were nervous about the process, but from the moment we walked into the display home at Donnybrook, we felt at ease and at home. The staff at Nostra Homes right from the start have been excellent, walking with us through the process of developing and modifying a plan to make our dream a reality. No question or variation was too difficult, and all questions were answered promptly. From the staff at the display home, the colour room, admin staff and our site supervisor, all have kept us up to date and informed every step of the way.
The quality of work is impeccable and to a high standard and completed in a very reasonable timeframe. We are so happy with our home so far and cannot wait to see it once it's completed.
Thank you to the team at Nostra for make our dream come true.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are thrilled to read that your experience so far has been stress free and enjoyable. Thank-you for your positive feedback we look forward to handing the property over for you to make many wonderful memories.

Our dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

A big thankyou to Nostra Homes for building our dream house and making the process stress free. From the very beginning, our dealings with Nostra have been both professional and hassle free.
Celeste was a dream to work with, no query was too big and no change made to our plans was too difficult.
Our supervisor Vince ensured that our house was built to a high standard and within a reasonable timeframe too. Vince always took our calls with queries and got back to us promptly with answers.
The team at Nostra worked super hard to get our house built as quickly as they could, knowing that we had a little one on the way.
The customer service we encountered was exceptional and we have already recommended Nostra Homes to our family and friends who are considering building.
Thankyou again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

My home, just as I expected it to be!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

The process of my build was well supported by both the staff in the office and my site supervisor. i built on my own and it was very important to me to have all my questions/queries met.
My site supervisor guided me through each stage, which made my experience with Nostra Homes a pleasant one.
The inclusions and upgrades met my expectations and am impressed with the quality of products that were used.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and efficiently. Thank you again for a great review, we appreciate your feedback

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Great No Stress Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

We built with Nostra (a builder we had not previously heard of)
and we were pleasantly surprised with the experience.
From the point of signing contracts to handover which took approx 6 months we were kept up to date with progress regularly
The workmanship and finish was excellent and our site manager Hayden was always quick to address any concerns we had.
Nostra gets a big thumbs up from us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to read that your experience was enjoyable and stress free. We wish you all the best in your brand new home.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Happy with our choice, would do it all again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

My wife and I moved from Sydney to Melbourne and chose Nostra to build our new family home. We were always kept up to date, never had to chase anyone for information, the customer service was outstanding. High quality home, excellent customer service, great experience. We would do it all again with the team at Nostra. Great work team! We are very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We thank you for choosing Nostra homes. It’s wonderful to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided exceptional customer service and quality is extremely rewarding for us.

1 of 2 pages