Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Top Quality Finishes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Throughout the building process we were always kept up to date with everything going on and scheduled dates when trades would be on site. We have had a great experience with Nostra being our first home all employees of nostra are friendly and are always prompt to answer any questions. Strongly recommended Nostra as we have had a fantastic experience. Living in the house for over a month with no issues the family are all settled in and enjoying every day living there.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Andy, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and our staff were friendly and prompt. We are really passionate ab... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

I could write a book on all the faults I had

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I’m 7 month into living in my property and I had problems once our land titled and still have ongoing issues now being handled by disputes
Darbecca Nostra errors
Walls out by 18mm
Not finding site peg then trying to charge but we found them in 2 sec
Staff leaving
Advertising with independent inspector included but they only instruct the inspector to check limited things. We got our own and had a huge report with errors such as uneven floors, walls etc not identified by Nostra inspector.
Delays for our independent inspector to check the home and turned up to home being not ready even thou told it was this happened twice.
Fly screen tried to charge twice as was included in a package.
Changes of 2 admin prior one fired.
Slab issues I discovered just before the pour.
Multiple attempts to level the floors.
Water leaking into our bedroom and still not fixed.
Damaged bricks
Roof tiles water but then blaming Foxtel.
Painting shocking be prepared at your final to spend hours with tape marking as they can’t cut straight.
Incorrect tiles installed in splashback kitchen.
Broken into 3 times during the build yet site manager didn’t lock windows.
Letting our power we pay be used by builders across the road.
Incomplete for final inspection again due to not being ready but told it was
No crossover causing damage to driveway
Stones coming out and patches with no stones in exposed aggregate.
Sliding doors not locking or sliding still to be fixed.
Rodents in roof space.
We still have multiple ongoing issues. Render incomplete. I can list so much more. I would not recommend Nostra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the feedback on your building experience with Nostra Homes. We apologies that you feel we have let you down. Our Maintenance Manager has reached out and spoken to you ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Quality work and great customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

As a first home owner I couldn't fault the team of Nostra. I was impressed by the care and genuine interest everyone at Nostra took in our new home. I built a small Townhouse, and I had a limited budget, but I believe the service and support we received from Nostra are same as big budget house. I was always treated like friend by Madison, Kathryn, Kristy, Matt and were shown nothing but respect and patience at all of our many questions. Matt our site supervisor kept us up to date with everything that was going on and allowed us plenty of time for questions.
While some people advised us against building because of the 'stress' I can honestly say there was absolutely no stress involved at all, and the whole process was made easy by the Nostra team specially Matt and Madison.
The end result for us is a beautiful, quality built home, that includes everything we wanted and all within our budget. I was also surprised and happy with the three months maintenance service quality. I was told by friends that other builder would not have fixed those minor issues Nostra has done for me during the 90 days maintenance request.
Overall i am a happy client of Nostra and if I build in future, Nostra will be on top the list.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Anisur, Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent finishing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Good builders and great communication through the construction process, always providing with amicable solutions.... Over all pretty happy with the results!
Excellent staff specially Madison! Very helpful...
If you looking for building your new home, I recommend Nostra Homes for reasonable price and finishing products.
You will have a great journey and at the end will be satisfied with your property.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Daniel,

Thank-you for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience with Nostra Homes and our team were able to provide good customer service and quality.

Many thanks,
Nostra Homes Management

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Excellent finish and even better communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

From start to finish, customer service was excellent. There were no unanswered calls or emails. The team were always ready to answer my questions, some silly questions too. We had different site supervisor but the last site supervisor was amazing. Nick Hipkins were friendly, helpful and has good eye to detail. So far Nostra Homes have always been very helpful in rectifying any faults we find after handover. Very happy to be living in our house and have received many compliments too.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Elly, We thank-you for your positive feedback and hope you make many wonderful memories in your new home. We are so pleased to hear that our team provided excellent customer service from st... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Eye for excellence.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

If you are finding yourself reading nostra reviews it means you are considering them and i assure you that you have come to the right builder. I have never built a home before so it was stressful walking in blindly but the fantastic team at nostra homes help you see and help you to walk through the whole process. From the dedicated and professional sales consultant Celeste Haar that helped us choose the house design to suit our budget and sign the contract, to the fun and professional Ken Johnstone that took us through the interior and exterior choices.
Lets not forget the dedication and hard work of Ashleigh Day and Samantha Nagle that kept working with me and answered all my questions with quick responses in a highly professional manner and our builder Matt Taliana for his honesty and eye for perfection to the build. Being a first time home owner and a builder is very stressful and let's be honest no matter what, problems will arise but I assure you this, the fantastic and dedicated team at Nostra Homes will do what they can to extinguish that stress from you.
Thank you NOSTRA HOMES for everything throughout the process. Partner and i have just settled into our beautiful home and we couldn't be happier than we are now.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Saed, Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Thanks Team Nostra Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

This was the first time we have built a house and I expected it to be stressful, but it wasn't. Nostra provided an excellent service, they sorted out issues quickly, and the end product was very satisfying. The team communicated well with the development of the build and it was even finished early. Also, the after service has been excellent, little issues have been amended and fixed. Thanks for your support and making it an enjoyable experience.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Crahul83,

Thank-you for taking the time to complete a positive review. We are so happy to hear you've have an enjoyable experience and are glad that our team was able to provide excellent service.

Many thanks
Nostra Homes Management

Sensational service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

My experience with Nostra Homes has been fantastic!
From the first point in contact all the way to completion stage. Constant dedication, wonderful communication and eye to detail particularly by supervisor Matt which made my experience with Nostra Homes outstanding. Thank you.
Always felt well looked after. Response to queries were excellent and nothing like my previous builds in the past, was always updated on progress.
Thankyou for making my journey with Nostra Homes a very memorable and positive experience.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Veronica, Thank-you for taking the time to complete a positive review. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided exceptional customer... read more »

Excellent Product Quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

From beginning to end nostra maintained good customer service and very good in delivering the commitment. They are very good example for the industry, very proactive, well behaved and good listener. I am very happy with the service. Nostra used all good quality product in my house. I would like to refer some other friends to this reputed Builder. There is no flaws in respect of delivery and quality of service.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Shaheen, Nostra Homes thrives on good Customer Service and Quality and we are are thrilled we were able to deliver this from start to finish. Thank-you for your positive feedback, we hope yo... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Excellent Service and a dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I would recommend every first home buyer to go thru Nostra Homes as they genuinely care and the entire team at Nostra put in such a great effort to make sure that my house was built on time with an exceptional level of service delivered just like it was promised. Being a first home buyer, I needed guidance and sound advise which the team of Nostra gave me without any attitude. So many of my friends and colleagues complain about their builders but Nostra actually didn't give me a chance to complain. If anything was running behind schedule then they made sure that they did everything they could to make up for it... that's service. My satisfaction also comes from all the compliments I get from my company directors, colleagues, family and friends on how well my 3 bedroom townhouse was built. So to the team of Nostra, I say a job well done and all prospective first home buyers, investment builders, you cant go wrong with Nostra.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Amit, Thank-you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home. Building a ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

So Happy in my new home! thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

This was my second home, the first being an owner built property. I was a little dubious of using a builder for the whole project as i'm a perfectionist and after building your own home you become an expert! I was however pleasantly surprised at the inclusions, quality and suppliers used by Nostra. Everything was managed for me, the process was easy and nothing was too hard. Every time i called someone would answer and be super friendly and helpful, i'm so glad Nostra haven't forgotten how to treat customers well, as so many of the other large builders have. At every stage i was well informed, guided and helped with whatever was needed.
Madison was a joy to deal with, excellent customer service and she was just as excited to see my property dream come to life as i was. My site Supervisor David was awesome, answered every call, got back to me quickly with any questions and sent weekly reports so i knew exactly what was happening at my property and what to expect over the coming week. His planning was amazing, the build was completed on time and he was happy to work with me on any minor things that popped up during the build.
I could not recommend this builder highly enough, their staff are wonderful, there management of the build was exceptional and i will defintley build with them again down the track.
Thanks again Madison and David for all your help and guidance, i'm so happy in my new home!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Carly, Thank-you for your positive review. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience building with Nostra Homes and we are thrilled that Madison & David were able to... read more »

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Do not build with Nostra - a stressful waste of time and money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Put simply, it was a dreadful experience building with Nostra homes. Staff are charismatic when getting the contract signed and initial quotes may appear better than other companies, but once you're locked in, the disappointments begin. We were continuously affronted by ridiculously hefty additional expenses, way beyond any reasonable costs we were already expecting from our previous work with other builders. Issue after issue arose (which were supposedly not identified in the original plans/contract drawn up by Nostra themselves mind you!) which demanded more outrageous payments each time...so much for a 'fixed price' contract!

Furthermore, extensive delays resulted in our small home taking close to three years to be completed. For most of the time, our half built home sat there with no progress at all. Communication was atrocious - no viable explanations or apologies, merely excuse after excuse; staff were unreachable when actually needed.

Workmanship of the contracted builders is unacceptable and of substandard quality, and we had to engage our own external inspector. Issues raised with the company are met with false promises to rectify them, poor excuses, or simply ignored. Work is supposedly finished now, but unresolved problems are numerous. We've given up on our home as the whole ordeal has been too much to bear.

Nostra are only concerned about getting your money, and once they convince you, prepare to be betrayed and left in the dark. They are the most ruthless and dishonest company we have ever worked with. For your own sake, stay away from these scammers.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Feng, Thank you for getting in touch. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure your concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job address in a ... read more »

Would recommend Nosta to anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We are first home buyers so we took a long time to pick our builder, after going through numerous display homes and talking to many people we walked into the Nelson 24 and fell in love! We went home and had a little chat and decided that it was the house for us. Its different but in a good way. The inclusions are amazing and we didn't have to upgrade much at all. Our supervisor was a pleaser to work with. We had some issues with our plumbing and it was fixed straight away. The office staff are lovely and are really great with responding to your calls/emails. All in all we love our house and Nostra made building an enjoyable experience. :)

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Steph, Firstly, thank-you for your review, it's always pleasing knowing a customer has had an enjoyable experience. We are glad that your Site Supervisor was a pleasure to deal with and our ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

dream come true

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

High quality standards to my satisfaction..from beginning with Celeste modifying my plan to make my dream home a reality and all the team work at Nostra from slab stage to frame to colour schemes to fittings to personal touches and quality fixtures throughout the home. were well organised and built before schedule due. i would like to congratulate Paul Oliveri and all the team who contributed in hard work you all done a fantastic and amazing job, Paul was very prompt and always available, went over and above to assist and to follow up any concerns and questions of mine, he never made me feel lost of helpless, Paul always had suggestions to confined in me. Nostra made it all a fantastic experience with me from the whole outcome from begging to end. Thanks also to all the girls at nostra office Lauren, Madison, Katheryn, Rachelle, veronica, Ranee, Samantha; who all done an amazing job in guiding me in every step of my building process without any stress and always been more than happy to follow up any of my concerns of questions.

Bernadette

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Bernadette, We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from all our staff and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and efficiently. Thank you again for a great... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Perfect construction as expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

First time off the plan property, was always worried how good will be the builder & supervisor. Nostra homes didnt let us down, we signed up for the building contract on our second sitting (we had done all our research/analysis prior though) and it was smooth process since then. Firstly the price freeze guarantee for 12 months had given us piece of mind as our land was titled 6 months after it was suppose to title. The approvals & construction process started straight after land settlement & titling. We were notified on time during all stages, customer service was so helpful while the payment was delayed and didn't stop the construction.
I definitely have to mention about the supervisor (David Ventura), wonder how could he be so cool & responsive while managing tradies & other properties at the same time. David was providing all required information, never hesitate to listen to our concerns/queries and very importantly respond to our phone calls/messages. We thank you for your hard work & professionalism, appreciate the work done.

Few suggestions to Nostra Homes:
* It will be good to have virtualisation tool during color selection, which will give the home owners a great advantage
* Home owners online account to keep us update on the progress and any email communication/invoice/receipts
* It will be good to have photos of the framing stage to be used by home owners for future reference
* Pre-Final inspection should be done by Nostra homes & rectify all painting/any other issues than waiting for home owners to look for it.

Over-all we are happy home owner with a good quality built. Thanks Nostra homes & David V.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Prasath, Thank-you for your positive feedback and wonderful comments towards our team. We are thrilled to hear that you've had such an enjoyable experience and David was able to provide the ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Would recommend Nostra to anyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We were originally nervous about building a home as we had heard of so many disasters that have happened with friends, however building with Nostra has been sensational. The customer service is exceptional. Kirsty, Madison and David (Site manager) have walked us through every step and have been more than happy to follow up any concerns or questions even we thought were ridiculous! The house went completely to schedule, with constant contact between the site manager at every stage. Our house has been built to a very high standard. We are so happy that we chose to build and that we built with Nostra.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Sarah, Thank-you for your positive feedback. Building a home can be nerve racking, however, we believe good customer service and guidance/support make this an enjoyable experience, and it se... read more »

Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Our new home is great and the whole experience from build start has been wonderful. Madison in the office is very friendly and responds to queries quickly and professionally. David our builder was very patient and even though he had a lot on his plate was responsive and addressed any issues without hesitation. There were a few minor issues at handover and David has been quick to get them actioned to our satisfaction. We have heard horror stories regarding building but can definitely say we experienced none of them building with Nostra and have no hesitation in recommending them to build your dream home.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Annette, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. It’s pleasing to hear that your experience has been good from to start to finish. Hearing that our staff dealt with y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Outstanding customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We are so happy with our new home!! The office staff have been an absolute pleasure to deal with, especially Madison. We had a few minor hiccups along the way however Paul and Nostra as a company always worked with us to ensure we were 110% happy :) Even after the build has been completed we are still having follow up calls to make sure we are going well.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Shannon, Thank-you for your positive feedback. It’s wonderful to hear that you've had a great experience with Nostra Homes. Hearing that our office staff and your site supervisor was able to... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

decent job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Quality is decent. It was not perfect. The timing was hard for me as well because I couldn't wait for them to fix the defects as I was in a hurry to get the house tenanted. There were some walls that are crooked, part of the bath tub was out of line and some sliding doors could not be opened using the keys supplied. The supervisor was easy to deal with and he promised to fix all the defects but the problem for me was the timing. I accepted the house even though there were some defects.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello John, thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a quality new home. Should there be... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

On the mark!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We are so pleased with our first home build. The titling of the land took a long time and as soon as it titled Nostra were on to getting our building permit organised as soon as possible. The build went smoothly and we were kept up to date at every step. Kathryn, Lauren and Madison were really helpful through the process and were always on had if we needed them. The design team put together a colour palette that was right on the mark – the house looks beautiful and the colours work seamlessly throughout each room. Our construction supervisor Paul was brilliant, he has great attention to detail and was very transparent the whole way through even when he brought the wrong handover pack!!! Any issues or problems he dealt with right away and sorted them out no problem, including after handover. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nostra Homes to anyone wanting to build. Thank you so much to everyone involved for a lovely house that totally exceeded our expectations. It will make a lovely home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Helen & Chris, It's reviews like these that make our jobs so rewarding. We are thrilled to hear you've had a pleasurable experience and couldn’t be happier there was great communication from ... read more »

1 of 3 pages