Nice and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2013

I was hesitant about building with a smaller builder at first as you always hear horror stories from friends of friends about their build, Nostra Homes definitely changes that view of a small builder. Everything was easy from the first meeting to signing contracts even with my partner and I asking a million questions, their flexibility to allow us to change their floor plan to suit us was amazing nothing was too hard. Kayte the sales consultant we dealt with was brilliant, if she didn't know something she would get back to us with an answer and any problems we did have with re designing their plans they always has a solution. Renee and Stephan in the office were also a ream to deal with and full of suggestions to make our home all the more better. We moved into our new home 3 months ago, the only delay we had was at the start of construction due to some pretty bad weather the week they were meant to start our slab but we were kept up to date on everything.

Private message

Nostra Townhouse has exceeded our expectations!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2013

My Fiancé and I have been living in our new townhouse for two months and we are so happy with the result and our home.

Our decision to build with Nostra homes was made when we were initially impressed with the layout of the townhouse and the quality of inclusions in the townhouse package. Our vision for our first house was to have a modern yet functional space to entertain our friends and family in. Our townhouse is as big as some of our friends one storey homes. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage. Perfect for starting off.

The Nostra townhouse has definitely exceeded our expectations. From the initial process of choosing our own colour selections and materials for our house, to seeing the townhouse being built has been to not only an excellent standard but has been an easy process. Being first home buyers we have been guided through the process by [name removed] and his capable team. [name removed] greatly assisted us with all the paperwork and [name removed] the building supervisor with the construction of the house. Rapport was built quickly between us and the Nostra team. I was particularly impressed with how when we rang with a question or query it was responded to straight away. [names removed] both knew the details about our house as if it there “own”.

We are so happy with the standard of the townhouse. [name removed] was excellent with the building process and we cannot express how thankful we were for that. He is professional, friendly and an exception building supervisor. No question was ever a worry to him. He responded to all our needs and questions.
We are very much enjoying entertaining our friends and family in our new home who all comment on the layout, the design and the execution of the building. My friends are envious of the “his” and “hers” walk in robes, I tell them this is only one fantastic design of our townhouse. I highly recommend Nostra Homes.

s

My dream has come true thanks to Nostra Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2015

Nostra homes has been an amazingly supportive team during the building process of my new home, they helped me to understand the ins & outs of the building process & communicated with me on a highly professional & positive manner about what stages my build was at.. being a first home buyer I was scared, Nostra Homes turned my fear into happiness. the quality of materials, the design of my house have all exceeded expectations... if I build again no doubt it will be with Nostra Homes they are amazing!!!!!!!

Great Service with Excellent Results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2015

We were a little hesitant at first building with a smaller builder, but Nostra changed our minds instantly, they provided great service from beginning to end. Nothing was ever too hard or a hassle, and in the end we knew we made the right choice.
Weekly updates were provided by our site supervisor, who clearly answered any concerns we had.
Their professionalism and enthusiasm is at the top of their class.
Staff are polite & friendly, always welcoming us with a smile. Responding to e-mails and returning calls in a reasonable amount of time.
The quality of the finished product was good and would refer anyone to build with Nostra.

Issues...
We had the odd teething problem as all builders do, but Nostra attended and rectified, this did take some time but we got there in the end. 6 month build time could have been a little shorter, but overall we couldn’t be happier and look forward to enjoying our new home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Nostra to build your new home. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Our Dream House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2015

We would like to thank all of the staff and building crews at Nostra Homes.
From the day we walked into their display home to the end of our building process they have been nothing but helpful. All our questions were answered in a very timely manner and to our satisfaction. The constant support through the entire process has been nothing but impressive. They allowed us to build the home we always wanted. Their work crews all did an excellent job and our house looks AMAZING. We cannot be thankful or any happier to be spending our first Christmas in our new home and to have the freedom to make it our home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It’s pleasing to hear that your experience has been good from to start to finish. Hearing that we dealt with your concerns and queries in a prompt manner compliments our staff. We're passionate ab... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic Customer service & amazing job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

I just wanted to praise/thank both Vince (my site supervisor) and Kathryn (contact at Nostra homes) who continuously provided me with fantastic customer service, updates and answered all my questions whether it was in their field or not and if the answer wasn't known they always got the answer and got back to me. Vince always provided me with updates on what was being done and what stage my build was at. It was my first home and build and they were amazing I couldn't ask for better service. The end result of my house was better then expected the standard inclusions were more like added extras :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt wi... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2016

I love my beautiful home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

This is the 4th house I've built and the 1st time I've built with Nostra Homes. Out of all my experience I would by far recommend Nostra over the other builders I've worked with due to their professionalism and superior service. My Building Supervisor Matt is absolutely amazing! He went above & beyond during the entire build to ensure everything ran smoothly. My handover was exactly to schedule, something I've never heard of. During every project there will always be issues that arise, no matter who you build with. However it's how these issues are handled that is the true measure of a builder and Nostra were prompt, reliable and always professional in dealing with these. Kathryn the Customer Care Manager was also fantastic to deal with, all documentation was spot on and she is super efficient. The quality of the home itself is beautiful, the standard inclusions are so generous.
I was so happy with my experience I referred a friend who is now building the same house I did in a nearby estate. I can say without hesitation that I highly recommend Nostra to everyone. Thanks for my beautiful home!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Nostra to build your new home. Your kind words and comments relating to our staff are heart warming and we truly appreciate your feedback. Positive ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2016

Professional & Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Firstly, I would like to thank [Name Removed] as he was the first one my wife and i met. His expertise in helping us design the home was next to none and then [Name Removed] was the one who kept me informed on all that was happening, again great and friendly service. Our supervisor [Name Removed] was excellent in supervising the build and his experience just showed, many times he noticed things that I didn't and had them attended to straight away. I have always believed that a home is built well if you have a brilliant supervisor and I did in [Name Removed]. The quality of the build was great, of course you have hiccups along the way nothing is perfect, but Nostra Homes jump onto things straight away and resolves them, so yes I do recommend Nostra Homes. They are the fourth build I have made and out of the others they stood out.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are really passionate about the quality of our homes and the timeframes in which we deliver them so it’s great to see that we we... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

Fantastic building experience with Nostra Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

I'm so happy to write this review to thank Nostra Homes, especially for Kathryn and Adam for their professional attention to detail and great quality in workmanship. So easy working with Nostra because they are well managed with prompt customer service and support. Extremely happy with my new home and I would certainly recommend and build with Nostra homes again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Your kind words and comments relating to our staff are heart warming and we truly appreciate your feedback. Positive feedback like this is what strives us to keep improving and provide the best ser... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

What a builder study everything carefully

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

After some hefty delays our new home started and was built to a reasonable quality.
We had no problem with the supervisor he was great.
We had a heap of problems with the admin and drafting team they seam to lack experience and management directive.
Management are quick to cover up problems and won't call you back when they say they will.
Our home has 18 variations to plans to start with.
Should of built with others not happy.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

The office is full of puppets geared up with set lines to say when you want to dispute something and yhe defence is always the same be very careful building with them check everything 3 times over ... read more »

Nostra Homes Official

We are extremely disappointed to hear about your experience, please be assured that it’s never our intention for any of our customers to feel this way. It’s unfortunate to be reading your review es... read more »

Yes many conversations always with the same answer all i will say is that my house does not look like the brochure which is what we contracted and were reasured it would look like and humble tourse... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2012

Our dream home just perfect !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I would like to thank Nostra Homes for our dream home that we built over 5 years ago. Our experience was good, they not only delivered a quality home but also kept us informed throughout the building process.   We did have issues with hitting rock, that did delay us, however as the contract price was fixed (lucky for us) it only cost us time – and rent. Our site supervisor kept in touched with us and did have some humour!. Great customer service, professional and any queries or concerns we had were always answered in a prompt manner.  We would recommend Nostra Homes. Thank-you again.

Jason and Anna.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home. We are really passionate... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

It has been a stress free ride for us building with Nostra homes. People are nice, approachable and they respond to your concerns promptly. From the management to our site supervisor, never a moment we felt we were left hanging. The building was fast but still very well done. A big thank you to Andrew, whom we have initially talked to about building with Nostra. To Kathryn who is just a phone call and an email away, to Hayden who is so patient and who is always ready to meet us when we want to be at the site. To Lauren who patiently waits until we have decided with the colour selections. To all those staff who were there to help out each time, thank you so much. For building our beautiful home and helping us fulfill that dream. We will be forever grateful. If we should build again it will be with Nostra!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you so much for your feedback, it’s always pleasing to hear a customer has had an enjoyable experience from start to finish.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Happy with our choice, would do it all again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

My wife and I moved from Sydney to Melbourne and chose Nostra to build our new family home. We were always kept up to date, never had to chase anyone for information, the customer service was outstanding. High quality home, excellent customer service, great experience. We would do it all again with the team at Nostra. Great work team! We are very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We thank you for choosing Nostra homes. It’s wonderful to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided exceptional customer service and quality is extremely rewarding for us.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great No Stress Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

We built with Nostra (a builder we had not previously heard of)
and we were pleasantly surprised with the experience.
From the point of signing contracts to handover which took approx 6 months we were kept up to date with progress regularly
The workmanship and finish was excellent and our site manager Hayden was always quick to address any concerns we had.
Nostra gets a big thumbs up from us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to read that your experience was enjoyable and stress free. We wish you all the best in your brand new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

My home, just as I expected it to be!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

The process of my build was well supported by both the staff in the office and my site supervisor. i built on my own and it was very important to me to have all my questions/queries met.
My site supervisor guided me through each stage, which made my experience with Nostra Homes a pleasant one.
The inclusions and upgrades met my expectations and am impressed with the quality of products that were used.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and efficiently. Thank you again for a great review, we appreciate your feedback

Our dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

A big thankyou to Nostra Homes for building our dream house and making the process stress free. From the very beginning, our dealings with Nostra have been both professional and hassle free.
Celeste was a dream to work with, no query was too big and no change made to our plans was too difficult.
Our supervisor Vince ensured that our house was built to a high standard and within a reasonable timeframe too. Vince always took our calls with queries and got back to us promptly with answers.
The team at Nostra worked super hard to get our house built as quickly as they could, knowing that we had a little one on the way.
The customer service we encountered was exceptional and we have already recommended Nostra Homes to our family and friends who are considering building.
Thankyou again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our dream home, made a reality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

As first home owners we were unsure where to even start our build and were nervous about the process, but from the moment we walked into the display home at Donnybrook, we felt at ease and at home. The staff at Nostra Homes right from the start have been excellent, walking with us through the process of developing and modifying a plan to make our dream a reality. No question or variation was too difficult, and all questions were answered promptly. From the staff at the display home, the colour room, admin staff and our site supervisor, all have kept us up to date and informed every step of the way.
The quality of work is impeccable and to a high standard and completed in a very reasonable timeframe. We are so happy with our home so far and cannot wait to see it once it's completed.
Thank you to the team at Nostra for make our dream come true.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are thrilled to read that your experience so far has been stress free and enjoyable. Thank-you for your positive feedback we look forward to handing the property over for you to make many wonderful memories.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Simple yet elegant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

As a first home buyer, we are in limbo who to build with! Then a friend of ours referred us to Nostra and we are not disappointed! The admin team were professional and we got our home customize with hassle free. Our concerns and questions were addressed appropriately and a big thumbs up to Hayden the site supervisor who is very consistent with updates during the building. Our house has a very simple design, built as what we expected, but our friends said it is very elegant and classy how it was made! No doubt Nostra will get a good recommendation from us!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our admin team were also of assistance.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Happy home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I'm super impressed with the quality and workmanship of my home. My supervisor Paul Olivieri was friendly on top of everything ensuring customer satisfaction and that my home was built according to my liking. He was helpfull and attentive to assist on all matters and he was prompt in updating the progress of building and always did it with a smile. Highly recommend Nostra homes to build your new home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. It's always pleasing to hear a customer has had an enjoyable experience and your Site Manager kept you up to date and answered any questions. We hope you create many wonderful memories in your brand new home.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Wouldn't build with anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

With everything finish and I have been living in my brand new home for 4 months now, to be completely honest I'm in love with my house and it's everything Iv dreamed of. From start to finish Nostra have always been understanding and helpful. There is not one thing that they could improve on. Can't wait to build a second!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home that you love.

1 of 3 pages