Review rating:

Verified Customer

Best renovation investment !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

So happy with the windows and doors. Best renovation investment we have ever made. The entire installation was executed extremely well, including removing of the old frames and installing the new ones while living at home. Professional installers, tidy and well presented. Thanks for the outstanding work.

Wonderful Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Wonderful company to do business with. Professional, helpful & a job done well. I am rapt in the windows & have no hesitation in recommending them. Arranged times were kept & they cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, so very much.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thanks you for your review and recommendation. I am glad that your experience with Nu-Eco was pleasant and I am sure our double glazed windows will not only make your home more comfortable but wil... read more »

The best windows and service in Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I have now used Nu-Eco Windows twice and in both instances the service from site measure to installation was absolutely incredible. The product is exceptional and I particularly liked the installers, Spencer and Andy. They are professional, do a great job, clean up afterwards and most importantly, are a pleasure to have on site.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thanks you for your Review. It is great to see a repeat customer that is so please with our products and services and I will be sure to give the boys a pat on the back for their great work.

Value driven professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Thank you Nu Eco for the professional services, clear communication and value driven pricing. We are really pleased with the installation of the glassing and doors that are in keeping with the heritage overlay of our federation home - the colour matching of the exterior powder coat is spot on.

The change in ambient temperature was noticeable from the first night. The most pleasant surprise came from the reduced traffic noise when all the windows and doors are closed.

I have, and will continue to, recommended you to both family and friends

Warm Regards

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank You for your review, I am glad you are happy with your Energy efficient Double glazed uPVC Windows and Doors. I am glad that we were able to accommodate the Heritage overlay and that your are... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Prior to engaging with Nu-Eco, quotes from two other vendors were requested. Despite the slightly difference in price, professional communication was the main factor I decided to go ahead with Nu-Eco. The information found from their website tells what they care about, the standards they are committed to, all to my expectations. Installation day is a breeze. I was confident enough to leave it to other family member. No messy glue or dirt as you may found elsewhere. My master bedroom with 4 sqm window is now of the same temperature as the smaller ones with 2sqm windows. I recommend Nu-Eco unless you can't wait for the high quality panels to be shipped from the UK. My patience is paid off.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your kind review, I am glad that the long lead-time for your energy efficient Double Glazed uPVC windows and doors form Nu-Eco was worth the wait. You are one of many of our satisfie... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Legit the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I loved it. You guys did a fantastic job, great installation and clean up! Stuart and the guys were lovely. Would 10/10 use again!

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank You for your review, I am glad that you are happy with your new Double Glazed windows and Doors. I hope that they have made a huge difference to your home.

Great service and good products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

You guys were always helpful. Russell was patient with us during the sales stage, and Andy and the guys were great during the install. There were a few small issues which were promptly dealt with.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thanks for your feedback and I am glad that you are happy with your purchase and that all went well. I hope your new Double Glazed uPVC windows and Doors perform to your expectations and that yo... read more »

Great company, service & product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

The team at Nu Eco are a pleasure to deal with. The entrance door has enhanced our home and given us added peace of mind with the secure locking system, while the patio door has stopped all draughts and looks fantastic. Will be looking to replace other doors in our home.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you improve the energy efficiency of your home further when you replace the other doors with our uPVC Double Glazed Doors.

Mel

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Pain free window replacements!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Andy, Wally & the team made the whole installation process seamless. They kept us updated with delivery dates and we never had trouble getting in touch with anyone on the team. Always delivered as promised, & in fact went to extra lengths to assist us with preparing for the install. They arrived on time on the day of installation and finished neatly and earlier than we thought possible. Real professionals, a breath of fresh air compared to other tradesmen we’ve dealt with before. Street noise has been shut out & we’re really enjoying the returns on these solid windows/doors now that winter’s here. 100% recommended to anyone who wants fuss free quality windows installed!

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that the whole process exceeded your expectations. I am sure that you your new Double Glazed uPVC Windows and doors will perform for years to come and you wi... read more »

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Nu Eco are fabulous from beginning to end. Every year for the past few years we have had them replace a few of our windows and external doors with double glazed ones. Every single experience from ordering to installation has been a really positive mostly due to the people. Russell and Andy to me are the stand outs. The windows/doors themselves are such good quality. We live at the beach and the oldest are about five years old and look as good as the day they were installed. In the beginning we had another company do a couple of aluminium slider double glazed doors and they are no-where near as good. Today we have about 80% double glazed windows and are really noticing the difference now in our winter and summer bills. Can't wait to save up and get the remainder done.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your Positive feedback. I am so glad that our uPVC Windows and Doors have made a huge difference to the energy efficiency and comfort of your home. It is great to see that a repeat ... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

As part of renovating our home my wife and I had Nu-eco double glazed windows installed. This totally transformed our home both inside and out to our benefit. After a measure and quote from a friendly and non pushy sales person. Over 2 days 10 windows were removed and replaced by an excellent team of carpenters. When finished all rubbish was removed and the work site cleaned up. Carpenters were polite friendly and full of any information we required. If I was ever to be renovating again I would have no hesitation in using Nu-eco windows again.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thanks for your review, I have post a photo that Andy took on Facebook.

Nu-Eco Official

Sounds like Andy to take the credit for the photo but my wife Norma actually took it and sent it to him. Though it is a photo anyone would want the credit for

Verified Customer

High quality windows & excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Nu-Eco installed double glazed windows & french doors in our Victorian brick house. The style fits beautifully and the quality is excellent. Nu-Eco's range of styles meant we could select one that fitted our period home perfectly; our installer, Spencer, did a fantastic job of working with the idiosyncrasies one finds in an old house. The heat and sound protection is much more effective than we expected. We wouldn't hesitate to have Nu-Eco back to replace our other windows. We had a long wait between ordering and installation, but it was well worth the wait.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Hello Elsa, Thank you for your glowing review. I am glad that your new Windows and Doors are already exceeding your expectations and that the whole process went without a hitch. The long wait to ... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service, amazing product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Nu-Eco have been professional and friendly, without being pushy, from start to finish. Everything was handled smoothly, and they kept me informed as to the next step in the process in plenty of time. The installers were a fantastic group of guys, so happy, friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating. The windows and fly screens are beautiful, and have not only transformed our home, but made a huge difference to the temperature we experience on hot and cooler days. The after service follow up has been wonderful as well and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. These days it's hard to get great customer service and feel confident about spending large amounts of money on your home, but Nu-Eco made it a seamless process. There are cheaper window manufacturers out there, but I would say Nu-Eco's reviews speak for themselves. You get what you pay for! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful experience.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review, I must have missed it coming through as I like to personally thank all our customers for their reviews. So, Thank You for your review, I am glad t... read more »

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Awesome products and services. Nu-Eco is a company you can trust from quotation to installation process.
We called them and Russell came out to inspect and quote for double glazing the windows, main entrance door and french doors. He gave us the quote and we were waiting for the sales pitch but were surprised that he gave us more product info rather than pushing us to buy their products. We were also pleased by the value of the whole order that we wanted to see the samples to confirm and were invited to their office where we were pleased with the products and confirmed the whole order.
When the time came for installation Stuart and team did it as promised in 2 days and everything was properly checked when they left. When we had a minor issue with the doors getting set due to heat / moisture it was fixed in no time without any fuss which is what i thought they believe in placing their customers as priority.
Very pleased with Russell, Stuart, Stephanie for being professional, polite, attentive and keeping us informed on the whole process.
As my house is on the main road the constant noise is now past us. My guests were so impressed with the products and ofcourse we could hear eachother clearly :-)
We are impressed with Nu-Eco because we got few windows of ours done with another company which boasts about their products and services and we couldn't find another company for the job. They were totally opposite in services and value to what Nu-Eco is with the sales guy taking 4 hrs pushing us to buy their products and after ordering the after sales service was pathetic.
So when Nu-Eco did such an amazing job we are more than please to recommend them to anyone.
Great work Russell and team. Keep it up.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Dear Simmi, Thank You for your glowing review and I am so pleased that all went well. We are so glad that your first experience with one of our competitors did not put you off replacing the rest of... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Don’t sell your home- Nu Eco it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Nu Eco is a company you can trust. After years of research, we came across Nu Eco on Product Review. In May this year, we called Nu Eco and the the sales representative Sylvia came out to inspect our much loved mid century home, complete with 20 large windows and a living room conservatory surrounded by frames and glass. We were very nervous about replacing all the windows, frames and 3 doors (entrance door, two back doors), as our home was built in 1962. Where would we start? How on earth where all of these windows and doors going to be replaced? (If you own an older home, you get my drift: it can be a daunting task). Sylvia reassured us that everything would be fine and she was right. She came a second time to assess the site and to reassure me, as I was very nervous about this massive job. From the get go, the company was honest and professional, communicating everything that would be done before and during install.

Quotes were given and contracts were signed. Job was booked in advance and carried out as promised. Andy also visited to do a site measure. We also visited the showroom where we met Russell to see samples of the products and were very impressed. Well...come October, the install was done. The team (Spencer, Russell, Richard, Andy, Wally, et al) would arrive bright and early and in just seven days, managed to transform our home into a comfortable and stylish sanctuary. The double glazed windows and UPVC frames are as attractive as they are functional. No more rotted timber frames, no more painting! A month in and we don’t hear any external (freeway) noise. Temperature regulation is much better and we look forward to halving our gas bill. Nu Eco did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend the team who, from sales to build were amazing. Everyone at Nu Eco went the extra mile to ensure we received a high end quality product and honest, trustworthy service. Thank you, Sylvia, thank you to the Nu Eco building team!

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your glowing review, we are so happy that your project was completed well above expectations. We believe that the whole experience should be positive from start to finish. We pride o... read more »

Job Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

What a fabulous, pleasant crew, fixing a window each and doing a Perfect job.!! It was a pleasure to watch them work methodically through the whole installation process..They took so much care during the whole process .
In fact Nu-Eco matched the color of the existing windows with the previously installed Double Glazed windows..It was spot on!!! Whats even better. ..They cleaned up the mess after completing the job..

A perfect job at an Affordable price!!!!
Thanks a lot for a job Well Done!!
It would be my pleasure to recommend your company to absolutely anyone who needs a Perfect , professional installation of Double Glazed windows and doors at an affordable price.

Regards
Happy Customer from Bundoora/Watsonia

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are so happy that your project and experience was well above expectations. Word of mouth is the best type of recommendation and we look forward... read more »

EXCELLENT JOB!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

What a fabulous crew of 4 & job well done!!! It was a great pleasure seeing the professionalism & care they showed during the whole process installing my new double glazed windows & doors.
My wife Tania & myself are very thankful & would recommend your company to all of my friends. Some are coming over this Saturday to celebrate our valuable purchase.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Thank you so much! I am sure you will find that Your new uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors will not only add value to your home but improve the thermal efficiency and all year round comfort. ... read more »

double glazing has made a big effect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

My new double glazed window have proven very excellent. Had the big living rooms replaced with argon, filled heavy double glazed windows. After extensive research I was lucky to get a referral from a window supplier he recommended Nueco.

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Sorry For the late response, but thank you very Much! We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase and that your Double glazed Nu-Eco windows are performing as expected. We would also lik... read more »

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

5 windows and a front door installed. Very pleased. Russell and Andy are stars. Quick, clean, on-time install. Effective, good looking products installed by experienced and friendly professionals who knew what they were doing. Good communication and very helpful with any requests I had. Even reinstalled the existing blinds and removed an old sofa for free! Good clean up after they were finished. I did look at several other suppliers first, but Nu-Eco's product was superior and at a good price. The installed front door in particular is very nice. As far as I am concerned, if you need double glazing, Nu-Eco is THE company to go to in Melbourne!

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Sorry For the late response, and thank you very Much! I will be sure to give a much deserved pat on the back to Russell, Andy and the rest of the team for their great work. We are so happy that ... read more »

New Windows to our Old house!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We have used Nu-Eco on our extensive renovations on our house. Working with Russell and his team of installers we have had 18 Windows and 2 Doors, all installed on time and without fault.

Russell has worked with us all they way through and has been extremely helpful and invaluable in getting what we needed.

The Installation teams, namely, Andy, Stuart and Tom, always conducted themselves very professionally and their experience shines through when you see the end result.

The windows have added some much more than just "Curb Appeal", they have added all the benefits of being Secure, Noise reducing, Energy Saving and Maintenance free, that we believe only UPVC Double Glazing can offer.

If you are looking to get your Windows replaced, we would highly recommend the guys from Nu-Eco.

Great work guys, all the very best for the future!

Comments
Nu-Eco Official

Sorry For the late response, and thank you very Much, and a very big thank you for your recommendation. Word of mouth is our best form of advertising and your review will go a long way to promotin... read more »

1 of 3 pages