This product has been discontinued by Nutri Ninja.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Excellent blender but OMG is it loud!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

This blender does a fabulous job, of which is what you want a blender to do. Only bad thing is that it is super loud. Hurts your ears to use it. I thinking of maybe purchasing a jug or something that would muffle the noise a bit.

Melbourne

I love my NINJA!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I bought my Ninja 3 months ago and I am very happy with it. The motor is extremely powerful and with the sharp blade together they can crush ice and make icy cocktails, blend fruits and juice to make smoothies and blend other ingredients to make dressing and dips.
This blender is reliable, sturdy and not excessively noisy. The Ninja has many features, smooth blend, blend and pulse. I like the pulse button because I can choose how much I want the ice to be crushed or fruits to be blended. My ninja sits on the bench ready to be used daily and looks nice as a device feature.
The Ninja is very easy to use as there is a button for each mode and a display showing the timer.
I’m very happy with this product, 5 Stars!

Purchased at: Catch (Catch Of The Day)

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Amazing product, been 3 years now and no signs of slowing down

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Bought this product when my nutribullet broke down after 2 years of everyday use and it has been serving me well since then. I would recommend the ninja to anyone.

Nerang

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Blends Properly - Even Nuts

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I used to have an old Aldi bullet imitation blender which worked ok, i really only could use it to blend banana and milk. Anything else would come out like water with lumps.
The Nutri Bullet is soo much better. I can put oats, nuts, ice etc and it always gets it all when i use the IQ setting. Even if i leave some honey in there it blends the licuid enough to dissolve the honey off the wall of the cup. My old bullet always left un-blended honey on the sides and at the bottom.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Townsville

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

I love this product, but the quality is a bit..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

This is my third one of these blender thingies. First one was a nutribullet and that basically developed a bad habit of smoking few days after warranty. The second one was a nutri ninja. That lasted me about 2 years & got the same smoking issue before I tossed it in the bin.

Hopefully, this one is going to last me a while. It's really great when it works. If you are like me and most Australians that aren't eating enough fruits and vegetables, this is what you need! Find some recipes online and try them out, I found most of them taste pretty good. I only hope the quality control for these little units would be better. Pretty wasteful to throw them out every 2 years or so.

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Sydney

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Purchased this instead of the Nutribullet as it was more powerful. Unfortunately, it was too powerful as it would overheat the products - frozen juices would become warm. I rarely used it because of this issue and after one year, it stopped working (used it less than 10 times). It was one week out of warranty and the company refused to repair it. Bad experience with both the product and the company.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Depends on what your using the blender for but overall good experience, makes brilliant fruit smoothies and comes with travel lids that are so convenient.. I've had this for a few years and its still running strong.. it's very easy to clean and the shakers are dishwasher safe which is perfect

Purchased at: Big W

Brisbane

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Perfect for heaps of things

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

its great for smoothies, crushing biscuits for base, making dip, blending sauces.. it does it all, easy to clean and store away. strong and durable components. a good buy, great price

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Sturdy product, dishwasher safe, easy to store, blends almost anything, perfect for smoothies and protein shakes, blends ice with ease. Was also well priced. Love the ease of use with this product.

Purchased at: Myer

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

This product is very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Absolutely love this product! Blends everything and use it for my smoothies everyday and also use it to make all sorts of baby foods and sauces! I would highly recommend purchasing one even second hand

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Perth

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Not worth it - go with nutri bullet instead!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I've had 2 replacements and haven't even had it for 3 months yet!
I followed all instructions and both have completely stopped working.
It's incredibly loud, expensive and unreliable!

Purchased at: eBay

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Customer Service is slow and lacking

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I purchased a Ninja coffee bar and received the nutri ninja BL480 with it for extra money. It worked great the first three months -now it will not turn on at all! I have been contacting customer service about every two or three months and it has been a year and now it’s warranty will not cover it they were so slow contacting me, had to keep writing for them to respond. Now they said we will give you a 25% discount on another one- hey if you had answered when I contacted it would have been under warranty and my problem resolved. Now I have requested a way to contact CEO and they have yet to even answer me. I feel the customer service is lacking and slow.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Super noisy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I have had this blender for about a year now its good but it’s super noisy and doesn’t like to much ice it gets stuck and you have to add more liquid.

ORMOND

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

this product is excellent, worked amazingly, I made ice cream and crush coffee beans by using this machine. very happy with the quality. It makes fruity smoothie in a sec

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Very good service got back to my needs straight away.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Very good machine also powerful .definitly recomend to others if they are looking for blender.buy buy.go n see at your nearest store that supplies it.wont be dissapoited.blends just bout everything

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2014

We use it at least twice a day in our household

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I highly recommend this nutri-ninja for a blender that makes making breakfast smoothies extremely easy for a grab and go item.

The blades have blunted already due to blending ice. It isn’t the greatest appliance for blending ice cubes either, ice cubes do end up in the middle of your smoothie still and is a little irritating.

The cons for this product is the lids, the lip of the closure of the lid has broken twice.
And the insides of the lid is extremely hard to clean.

The inside of the base of the blender - if any liquid or dust gets in there is so many dents and hinges to clean and isn’t really easy to clean.

Purchased at: Myer

Gold Coast

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2017

Very noisy but does the job

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I purchased the Ninja to blend up baby food. It does the job perfectly although in the process does scare the baby due to the loud noise. I would recommend the blender as it does a great job, although I would not recommend for new parents due to the noise.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Awesome for healthy drinks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Love this product - trying to cut down on sugary drinks so gave this product a go.
I throw in roughly cut pieces of fruit/vegies along with some ice and it creates awesome drinks.
Can drink out of the cup it blends in which is very convenient - just need to put a lid on which has an opening to drink from.
Highly recommended for those wanting healthy drinks!

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Great for morning smoothies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Have had my nutrininja for a few years now and love it.
It's a bit noisy but it blitzes through almost anything. I usually use frozen fruit and as long as you have enough liquid as well it blends easy and smoothly within 60 seconds

Date Purchased: May 2017

Good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Nutri ninja is a smart design with suction at bottom so that its base can hold on to the shelf. The blade is detachable from the base which makes it less accident prone, if it is accidentally switched on. Moreover it doesn't turn on unless its jar tightly fitted on the base.
However the noise it makes is too much, which is quite annoying.

1 of 20 pages

Does anyone know where we can get original replacement extractor blades for this model is Australia? I dropped mine from the counter and it broke.

Maryum A asked on May 25, 2018

Hi, I have the nutri Ninja auto IQ 1000watts. I have been using it for more than 2 months now. I wanted to use it again today but it's not working. The 0 lol get flashes when plugged in and gets stable when I insert the cup. However, it is not working nor moving at all when I press any of the buttons. What can I do now. I hope it hasn't gone bad. Could it be they power supply or what. Kindly assist. Thanks

Lola asked on May 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lola if you have only had it 2 months, I would recommend returning it asap for replacement or refund.

The lid on the jug ( not cup) of our nutria ninja Auto IQ won't release and lift off. It seems to be stuck. Do you have any suggestions for removing it?

Jan asked on May 13, 2018

Answer this

the flat part that sits above the handle of the jug, you need to just use the tabs and lift it from there. Hard to explain in written form! but it should click off if you do it from the tab above the handle :)

Hi. Thank you. I couldn't find any tabs above the handle. It's the large 2.1 litre plastic jug with a black lid. You press a black switch on the top and the handle comes up and usually you just lift the lid off but it won't lift.
It is in the right position but seems to be stuck.

See all 85 questions about Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480