Something different every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I love Olly's box. Every month the toys change and my dogs always loves them. The treats are always well recieved and I love the samples of shampoo and conditioner this month.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Jordan & Daisy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We stoked that you both enjoy the variety and surprise each month. Thanks for being part of the fun, and again for taking the time to leave a review!

Good box, could be a little better!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Hi team! We were very happy with the treats in our box and the majority of the toys, however I would hope for a better selection than some basic tennis ball. Really loved everything else, but hoping for some products that a bit more unique to play with! Thanks!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Howdy-doo! Great to hear that the treats and majority of toys were well received. We can provide a replacement for the lacklustre ball if you like - Just shoot us an email and we'll sort it out. Th... read more »

This made our day !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

When we received our Olly’s Box in the mail this afternoon it truely made our day ! The box was delivered quickly and I loved receiving the support emails during the process! Beau loved all of his new toys, and I loved the great gadgets (the pet widget rage was a massive hit) and who doesn’t love a wine gift card !
Thanks guys ! We are now definitely monthly subscribers !!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Kelly & Beau! It put a huge smile on our dial knowing that Olly's Box made your day and that Beau absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog peo... read more »

My boy loves the new toys and surprises he gets every month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Excellent quality, customer service and value for money.

We look forward to his box every month as does the boy.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Great to hear!! Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog people, and for taking the time to leave a review :)

Very happy doggo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Our Golden Retriever loved receiving his Olly Box - he grabbed the box, tipped everything out, then spent a good couple of minutes running around with excitement trying to grab everything at once. There were 2 medium 'Chuck It' tennis style balls, a 'GiGwi' hard plastic style ball and a Holobon toy. He loves most of the toys, however, he hasn't touched the GiGwi ball, I think because it's such a firm ball and he can't squeeze it hard enough to hear the squeaker inside. He loved the chicken treats but the salmon kibble isn't terribly exciting for him - would have preferred another style of treat rather than kibble. Still, really great customer service and will definitely try again, maybe around Christmas time.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that he loved his toys and chicken treats! Hopefully he gets used to the GiGwi ball, as its such a fun, loud, and bouncy ball! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jess!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Top quality toys and treats! Great first birthday gift that keeps of giving. My pup Franklin knows exactly what it is when he sees a square box come in the mail!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that Franklin knew that the delivery was for him and that he enjoyed the toys and treats! Thanks for leaving a review, and for being part of the Olly's Box fam-bam! Hi to Franklin :)

Pawsome toys and treats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

My dog us a picky eater who destroys toys. She loves the treats from the box and hasn't chewed through the toys. They are also interesting toys that I havent seen often.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Ryan! It is great to hear that Loretta thought that the toys and treats are pawsome, and that you found the toys interesting also :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being part of the Olly's Box squad!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Wasn't expecting a wine voucher was a bit surprised about that, I thought it would just be dog stuff

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Was hoping for a little bit more in my Olly's box treat wise but I'm still happy. Thank you so much for keeping in contact an always letting me know what was going on with the delivery.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Kia! I'm sorry that you were hoping for a few more treats. Drop us an email next time you order and we'll send an extra pack of treats. Treats are actually the hardest product to include as we ... read more »

Hey there not a worry my pups loved their Olly's box thank you again.

Awesome toys this time around very good box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Good toy variety in addition to the free wipes we received just for ordering! Also cant forget the yummy liver treats that my boys always love!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!!! It is great to hear that you all enjoyed the goodies and the free wipes :) Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family, and for taking the time to leave a review x

West Hobart

Private message

Verified Customer

Always a great range of things in the box, from appropriate toys and snacks. I love it as much as my

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Always a good range of new products and toys that I haven't seen in the local pet shops. Always a surprise to see what you might get and always happy with what we receive. Will definitely get again. This is our second order.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! It is great to heat that you and your doggo enjoy the surprise and the range of products in Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box pack, and for taking the time to leave a review Sharon :)

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have a puppy that is five months old, she chews everything and loses a lot of her toys! We both can’t wait until Olly’s box arrives, it means I don’t have to shop for treats or toys.. ever. Every month is different and it’s safe to say Biscuit never gets bored, so thank you

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!! It is so great to hear that Biscuit loves Olly's Box, and that it saves you from having to take time out of your busy day to stop at the shop! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave ... read more »

Kelpie X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My kelpie X pup absolutely loved the toy only Olly box! Played all day with the toys. Can’t wait for the next month supply of fun!!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!! Great to hear! Thanks for your review and for being part of the fun :) x

MonStarr Loves Her Olly's Boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

MonStarr enjoys ripping into her Olly's box every month. She likes the strong toys but enjoys the treats the most. As a big dig she usually destroys toys in minutes but not the ones we get in her Olly's box so her toys are now lasting us longer. Happy puppy (4yrs old), happy baby, happy mummy = happy life .

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yaaaaaay! We're glad to hear that she is still loving Olly's Box, and that in turn is keeping you happy!! Thanks for letting us be part of her world. Thanks for being part of the Olly's Box fun :)

Great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Great gift box with a variety of toys and snacks for new pup. Pup was very pleased and very entertained.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Erika. We're glad you and your pup enjoyed Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the fun, enriching your pup's world, and helping Aussie dogs in need. Much love x

Absolutely Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This was absolutely perfect for my puppy Lulu's first birthday! It was a surprise for both of us and one that my puppy is obsessed with- highly recommended

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeeepaw!!!! We're stoked to hear that Lulu had a pawesome barkday and enjoyed her Olly's Box. Thanks for allowing us to be part of her world, and for taking the time to leave a revew. Kisses to Lulu :)

Amazing Subscription Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

My family and I had only had our new 10 week old Jack Russell Terrier, Scout home for 3 weeks when we purchased the Puppy Box. Immediately I was really impressed by the funny and cute emails they sent which hyped me up for the product! Great communication with their customers! Our Box was delivered very quickly and our pup absolutely loved it!! Scout absolutely loves the toys, especially the tug-of-war one in particular! My personal favourite was the fuzzyard plush beer can, hehe. I totally recommend this Box, and would say it is a must for any dog parents !!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yippee!!! You've got us smiling from ear to ear; it is so great to hear that Scout enjoyed his Puppy edition Olly's Box! Enjoy Puppy Parenthood :) Licks x

Worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I thought the toys would of been of an average quality but they are firm and fun! Even the soft toy is of great quality. The treats look delicious for my doggy and we even get a wine voucher... cheers!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

We're totally wrapped that you both enjoyed the experience, and that the toys and treats are suitable. Thanks for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to leave a review. Until next time, cheers and sloppy licks :)

Love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Was super impressed with my Olly’s Box! So many toys were included and my puppy already loves them! The snacks we received were great too!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that you are super impressed and that your puppy loves the Olly's Box goodies. Thank you for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Licks x

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Was wear your of purchasing if it was worth my money for what I got but decided to bite the bullet and try out the Puppy Box, SO happy I did! Such good quality toys and healthy treats! My puppy Lab is also one happy boy!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! It is great to hear that you both totally loved Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the squad. Please give Marley a big hug from us :)

Wonderful box of fun and treats for our puppy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Our cavoodle puppy received her OIly's box last week and absolutely loves everything that was inside. The toys are high quality, lots of fun and totally different to anything from the usual pet stores. She has played with them pretty much non-stop since they arrived. There's also a new word in her food vocabulary ("Woof") because those treats are just puppy-heaven-in-a-crunchy-bite! Thanks for such a great range of goodies, Olly's Box.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw to you and Pepper! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're super glad to hear that you both enjoyed Olly's Box and that the selection of toys and treats are a hit. T... read more »

1 of 4 pages