Awesome toys this time around very good box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Good toy variety in addition to the free wipes we received just for ordering! Also cant forget the yummy liver treats that my boys always love!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!!! It is great to hear that you all enjoyed the goodies and the free wipes :) Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family, and for taking the time to leave a review x

West Hobart

Verified Customer

Always a great range of things in the box, from appropriate toys and snacks. I love it as much as my

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Always a good range of new products and toys that I haven't seen in the local pet shops. Always a surprise to see what you might get and always happy with what we receive. Will definitely get again. This is our second order.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! It is great to heat that you and your doggo enjoy the surprise and the range of products in Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box pack, and for taking the time to leave a review Sharon :)

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have a puppy that is five months old, she chews everything and loses a lot of her toys! We both can’t wait until Olly’s box arrives, it means I don’t have to shop for treats or toys.. ever. Every month is different and it’s safe to say Biscuit never gets bored, so thank you

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!! It is so great to hear that Biscuit loves Olly's Box, and that it saves you from having to take time out of your busy day to stop at the shop! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave ... read more »

Kelpie X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My kelpie X pup absolutely loved the toy only Olly box! Played all day with the toys. Can’t wait for the next month supply of fun!!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!! Great to hear! Thanks for your review and for being part of the fun :) x

MonStarr Loves Her Olly's Boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

MonStarr enjoys ripping into her Olly's box every month. She likes the strong toys but enjoys the treats the most. As a big dig she usually destroys toys in minutes but not the ones we get in her Olly's box so her toys are now lasting us longer. Happy puppy (4yrs old), happy baby, happy mummy = happy life .

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yaaaaaay! We're glad to hear that she is still loving Olly's Box, and that in turn is keeping you happy!! Thanks for letting us be part of her world. Thanks for being part of the Olly's Box fun :)

Great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Great gift box with a variety of toys and snacks for new pup. Pup was very pleased and very entertained.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Erika. We're glad you and your pup enjoyed Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the fun, enriching your pup's world, and helping Aussie dogs in need. Much love x

Absolutely Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This was absolutely perfect for my puppy Lulu's first birthday! It was a surprise for both of us and one that my puppy is obsessed with- highly recommended

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeeepaw!!!! We're stoked to hear that Lulu had a pawesome barkday and enjoyed her Olly's Box. Thanks for allowing us to be part of her world, and for taking the time to leave a revew. Kisses to Lulu :)

Amazing Subscription Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

My family and I had only had our new 10 week old Jack Russell Terrier, Scout home for 3 weeks when we purchased the Puppy Box. Immediately I was really impressed by the funny and cute emails they sent which hyped me up for the product! Great communication with their customers! Our Box was delivered very quickly and our pup absolutely loved it!! Scout absolutely loves the toys, especially the tug-of-war one in particular! My personal favourite was the fuzzyard plush beer can, hehe. I totally recommend this Box, and would say it is a must for any dog parents !!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yippee!!! You've got us smiling from ear to ear; it is so great to hear that Scout enjoyed his Puppy edition Olly's Box! Enjoy Puppy Parenthood :) Licks x

Worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I thought the toys would of been of an average quality but they are firm and fun! Even the soft toy is of great quality. The treats look delicious for my doggy and we even get a wine voucher... cheers!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

We're totally wrapped that you both enjoyed the experience, and that the toys and treats are suitable. Thanks for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to leave a review. Until next time, cheers and sloppy licks :)

Love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Was super impressed with my Olly’s Box! So many toys were included and my puppy already loves them! The snacks we received were great too!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that you are super impressed and that your puppy loves the Olly's Box goodies. Thank you for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Licks x

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Was wear your of purchasing if it was worth my money for what I got but decided to bite the bullet and try out the Puppy Box, SO happy I did! Such good quality toys and healthy treats! My puppy Lab is also one happy boy!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! It is great to hear that you both totally loved Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the squad. Please give Marley a big hug from us :)

Wonderful box of fun and treats for our puppy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Our cavoodle puppy received her OIly's box last week and absolutely loves everything that was inside. The toys are high quality, lots of fun and totally different to anything from the usual pet stores. She has played with them pretty much non-stop since they arrived. There's also a new word in her food vocabulary ("Woof") because those treats are just puppy-heaven-in-a-crunchy-bite! Thanks for such a great range of goodies, Olly's Box.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw to you and Pepper! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're super glad to hear that you both enjoyed Olly's Box and that the selection of toys and treats are a hit. T... read more »

Pleasantly Surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Was super excited to come across an Australian company to distribute dog toys and goodies directly to you. Loved the idea, customer service and of course, the products inside. My dogs absolutely loved them. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking to buy.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're stoked that you and your doggo enjoyed the experience! Have a pawesome day! :)

Still our favourite day of the month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We are up to our 5th delivery and we still get so excited with every delivery. The toys are super high quality and the treats are always of a very high standard.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Wooohoo! It makes us smile to see that you both are still excited by what we send in your Olly's Box each month. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog people :) #muchruv

My dog loves his blue box of treats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Great toys of all varieties, great healthy snacks of all varieties. Also teeth cleaning snacks, which are great. Happy Dog!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Penny. It is great to hear that Eddy loves his Olly's Box! Happy Dog = Healthy Dog = Happy Hooman :) Thanks for being part of the fun! Please say hi to Eddy for us!

My puppy wouldn't leave the box alone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I bought the puppy box for my new puppy. He loved all the treat samples that he couldn't keep his head out of the box! He instantly attached to one of the toys and it's been his favourite ever since. My only concern is that I don't think the little red shredded paper is appropriate for the puppy box- as my puppy kept trying to eat it.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Sarah! High-paw for treating your puppy to Olly's Box! It is great to hear that he couldn't keep his head out of his Olly's Box and has discovered his new favourite toy (#yay!). Thank you so mu... read more »

Treats and toys - what more could your doggo want?!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Firstly, I love that each Olly's Box purchase helps support dogs in need.
Always a variety of treats to try and a couple of toys. The soft toys are not great for a heavy chewer like my dog but you can always donate those to a local shelter - and there is generally a very solid plastic toy included as well.
We use the car harness from several boxes ago regularly, and the poo bag capsule is very useful.
Highly recommended

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hi Annie! Thank you so much for your review, and for being a member and supporter of Olly's Box! It is great to hear that the car harness and poo bag capsule are coming in handy :) With regard to p... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Dogs are so happy when their box arrives.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Another box filled with delightful selections my dogs love. The toys are fantastic, and the treats are well sourced. Maybe don't need to include "poo bags" in EVERY box, but no other complaints. Even the packaging is good quality and easy to recycle.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeepaw! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you and your doggo are enjoying Olly's Box! Sorry that the poop bags are overkill for you guys. Lots of doggos say they are perfect... read more »

No, don't change a thing. These boxes are the best I've tried. Poop bags never go to waste, I just have an abundance of them at the mo'. Can't wait for the next box.

Olly's Box Official

Okey-dokey. Thanks again for your feedback, and ruv of Olly's Box. The January edition is going to be loads of fun :)

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Dog's loved it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Another great Christmas Olly's Box, my only criticism is that received 3 things the same as in previous boxes. So a little disappointed.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Heya Ebony! Great to hear you say "Another great Christmas Olly's Box"! We were in two minds about using the same products again this year, but received such great feedback last year that we though... read more »

Thanks! We still loved the pack so all good, have a fantastic Christmas too!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Fun concept

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Ordered both a puppy box and a Christmas box, the puppy box was great however the Christmas box was a bit pricey for what it was and contained the same item I also received from the puppy box :(

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hi Joanna, thank you for your orders and for being part of the fun. We're glad Coco enjoyed her Olly's Boxes. I'm sorry that there was a double up. We'll email you now and organise a replacement :) Much love.

1 of 4 pages