• 1 comment
Private message

Dogs are so happy when their box arrives.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Another box filled with delightful selections my dogs love. The toys are fantastic, and the treats are well sourced. Maybe don't need to include "poo bags" in EVERY box, but no other complaints. Even the packaging is good quality and easy to recycle.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeepaw! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you and your doggo are enjoying Olly's Box! Sorry that the poop bags are overkill for you guys. Lots of doggos say they are perfect... read more »

No, don't change a thing. These boxes are the best I've tried. Poop bags never go to waste, I just have an abundance of them at the mo'. Can't wait for the next box.

Olly's Box Official

Okey-dokey. Thanks again for your feedback, and ruv of Olly's Box. The January edition is going to be loads of fun :)

• 1 comment

Dog's loved it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Another great Christmas Olly's Box, my only criticism is that received 3 things the same as in previous boxes. So a little disappointed.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Heya Ebony! Great to hear you say "Another great Christmas Olly's Box"! We were in two minds about using the same products again this year, but received such great feedback last year that we though... read more »

Thanks! We still loved the pack so all good, have a fantastic Christmas too!

Sydney

Fun concept

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Ordered both a puppy box and a Christmas box, the puppy box was great however the Christmas box was a bit pricey for what it was and contained the same item I also received from the puppy box :(

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hi Joanna, thank you for your orders and for being part of the fun. We're glad Coco enjoyed her Olly's Boxes. I'm sorry that there was a double up. We'll email you now and organise a replacement :) Much love.

Lots of fun for mum and pup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

A great gift for your pupper. Everything that was selected my dog loved and anything she wasn't interested in was a handy gift for me! Would recommend to anyone wanting to spoil their doggo

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're stoked you and your dog loved the goodies we selected. Thanks for your purchase and for coming on this journey of discovery and happiness :)

Great Range!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Puppy absolutely loved the range of toys in her box. She collected all of them together and couldn’t decide which to play with! She was absolutely ecstatic.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

It sure would be tough deciding what to play with first when you're only a wee pup. Hehe. We're glad she was ecstatic and enjoyed her first Olly's Box. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Licks, OB

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Excellent love Olly’s boxes full of value and excellent goddies my furbabies love their toys and treats,would recommend to anyone

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! We're glad you and your fur babies are loving Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the pack, for your review, and for recommending us to your friends :) Much love.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Loved it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I was not sure about ordering at first but I'm so glad i did! The team at Olly's Box were so helpul and it arrived in perfect condition just 2 days later! Our Fur Baby absolutely loved it!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Hayley. We're super happy you and Casper loved Olly's Box! Thanks for being part of the fun, and giving Casper a fab life!

Pertg

• 1 question

Puppy Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Our new puppy loves her treats and toys. They are keeping her puppy teeth and gums busy chewing them instead of other things she shouldn't. The tears are helping with her toilet training.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! We're glad she loves the toys and treats! Thanks for being part of the fun, and taking the time to leave a review :)

We love our Olly Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

We love getting our Olly Box subscription!! Our parents let's us know when it's on it's way and we can barely contain our excitement. We love getting our new toys in every box, but our favourite part is the treats!!! Love Bruce and Bowzer (Bulldog brothers).

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! We love sending you all goodies each month. Thanks for being part of the fun! :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Love this offering!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Like so many others out there, our pooch is the love of our lives. So yes we do spoil him rotten. What we love about Olly's box it makes it affordable, convenient and most of all fun. It's a wonderful surprise every month the box arrives and it is always filled with interesting and diverse products. The joy on Spencer's face when that box get's delivered is unmistakeable. He sees the box and is jumping up and down ready to get his little paws inside.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

My dog is obsessed with boxes now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

We love our Olly's Box subscription...our pup gets so excited whenever I bring the box home he can't wait to get it open to check out his new treats. He's a hardcore chewer so some of the toys haven't made it longer than a day but he gets so much joy out of it anyway!

Spoilt little puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Doug has been getting Olly's boxes for almost 2 years and we love them. It's just as exciting for me as it is for him when they arrive each month.

Pawfect Treat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Mia eagerly awaits the arrival of her Olly's box each month. She absolutely loves all the toys and yummy treats. I especially love the convenience of receiving the box and the ability to spoil my pup each month!! I love the variety of toys, treats and other items that are sent each month.

Doggy Heaven - Olly's Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Bear loves getting his Olly's box. The toys are great quality and keep him interested and stimulated. The treats are healthy and tasty (well Bear likes them!!). I love spoiling my little man and Olly's box is the perfect solution - you guys rock!!!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I get even more excited than the dogs! Its great fun to see whats hiding inside and seeing the dogs overjoyed when their box arrives is wonderful. The toys are good quality and the treats are natural and healthy, and according to the dogs - yummy too!
There is always plenty of new things in each box, and our dog gets to attached to each new plush toy and the play toys keep them well entertained.
100% WORTH IT

Tasmania

Private message

This product is worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

This product is fantastict!
Olly's Box is about toys, accessories, food and treats. At times there will be vouchers for other services, human and doggie sort.

Our dog is a very, very heavy chewer and Olly's caters to this and sends the hardest, toughest toys to us. A simple questionnaire results in a catered box.
We've had the monthly subscription since Easter last year (or was it the year before???) - we still have the Easter Island Tiki toy from that first themed box.

Since we've subscribed we have been outfitted with all sorts of accessories - dog leads, water bottles, a car accessory this month. A doggy bag holding belt another, another excellent product was the hair removing comb that we use for the cat! A jar of doggy multivitamins - the accessories always something we never knew we needed or wanted.
The food samples are all high quality and the treats are always gone within a week. Always high quality. Our dog adores getting this box. She absolutely knows the shape and smell of it and absolutely gets excited when we say her Olly's Box is here.

I highly recommend this. Either as a one off gift or an ongoing subscription, it's well worth it.

We love Olly's Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

My little dog isn't the only one getting excited when we receive Olly's Box. I love to see what's hiding inside, and there's always something different to try. The service is really convenient and a fantastic way to spoil you beloved doggy.

Dog's best friend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My golden retrievers love and fight over the toys in their Olly's box - they are high quality and last! The treats are well-sourced and natural so I'm happy to feed them to my retrievers (and they love them. We just used our swim towel today after some rain, made drying fun. All products received so far have been great and useful for us.

Blue box of excitement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My boys love seeing their blue box arrive! One gets super excited for the treats and the other for the toys he know will be inside the box. The products are always great quality, value and relevant. I'm so glad we found Olly Box

My dog loves her Olly's box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My labrador/kelpie cross Georgie loves her Olly's box, great treats and toys every month. Practical too - every few months it comes with black bags for walk poop scooping, plus the samples are good too.

1 of 3 pages