West Hobart

Verified Customer

Love love loved it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Received my first puppy box for my new pup. It was filled with fantastic treats and toys and sample products. My new pup will love it all. Money well spent. Great variety and perfect selection. Will order again. Was not disappointed.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yippee!! It is fab to hear that Murphy enjoyed his Olly's Box! Thank you for being part of the fun, and for letting us be part of his world. Thank you also for taking the time to leave a review!

Absolutely Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This was absolutely perfect for my puppy Lulu's first birthday! It was a surprise for both of us and one that my puppy is obsessed with- highly recommended

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeeepaw!!!! We're stoked to hear that Lulu had a pawesome barkday and enjoyed her Olly's Box. Thanks for allowing us to be part of her world, and for taking the time to leave a revew. Kisses to Lulu :)

Amazing Subscription Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

My family and I had only had our new 10 week old Jack Russell Terrier, Scout home for 3 weeks when we purchased the Puppy Box. Immediately I was really impressed by the funny and cute emails they sent which hyped me up for the product! Great communication with their customers! Our Box was delivered very quickly and our pup absolutely loved it!! Scout absolutely loves the toys, especially the tug-of-war one in particular! My personal favourite was the fuzzyard plush beer can, hehe. I totally recommend this Box, and would say it is a must for any dog parents !!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yippee!!! You've got us smiling from ear to ear; it is so great to hear that Scout enjoyed his Puppy edition Olly's Box! Enjoy Puppy Parenthood :) Licks x

Worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I thought the toys would of been of an average quality but they are firm and fun! Even the soft toy is of great quality. The treats look delicious for my doggy and we even get a wine voucher... cheers!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

We're totally wrapped that you both enjoyed the experience, and that the toys and treats are suitable. Thanks for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to leave a review. Until next time, cheers and sloppy licks :)

Love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Was super impressed with my Olly’s Box! So many toys were included and my puppy already loves them! The snacks we received were great too!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that you are super impressed and that your puppy loves the Olly's Box goodies. Thank you for being part of the fun, and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Licks x

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Was wear your of purchasing if it was worth my money for what I got but decided to bite the bullet and try out the Puppy Box, SO happy I did! Such good quality toys and healthy treats! My puppy Lab is also one happy boy!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! It is great to hear that you both totally loved Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the squad. Please give Marley a big hug from us :)

Wonderful box of fun and treats for our puppy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Our cavoodle puppy received her OIly's box last week and absolutely loves everything that was inside. The toys are high quality, lots of fun and totally different to anything from the usual pet stores. She has played with them pretty much non-stop since they arrived. There's also a new word in her food vocabulary ("Woof") because those treats are just puppy-heaven-in-a-crunchy-bite! Thanks for such a great range of goodies, Olly's Box.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw to you and Pepper! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're super glad to hear that you both enjoyed Olly's Box and that the selection of toys and treats are a hit. T... read more »

Pleasantly Surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Was super excited to come across an Australian company to distribute dog toys and goodies directly to you. Loved the idea, customer service and of course, the products inside. My dogs absolutely loved them. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking to buy.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're stoked that you and your doggo enjoyed the experience! Have a pawesome day! :)

Still our favourite day of the month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We are up to our 5th delivery and we still get so excited with every delivery. The toys are super high quality and the treats are always of a very high standard.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Wooohoo! It makes us smile to see that you both are still excited by what we send in your Olly's Box each month. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog people :) #muchruv

My dog loves his blue box of treats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Great toys of all varieties, great healthy snacks of all varieties. Also teeth cleaning snacks, which are great. Happy Dog!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Penny. It is great to hear that Eddy loves his Olly's Box! Happy Dog = Healthy Dog = Happy Hooman :) Thanks for being part of the fun! Please say hi to Eddy for us!

My puppy wouldn't leave the box alone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I bought the puppy box for my new puppy. He loved all the treat samples that he couldn't keep his head out of the box! He instantly attached to one of the toys and it's been his favourite ever since. My only concern is that I don't think the little red shredded paper is appropriate for the puppy box- as my puppy kept trying to eat it.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Sarah! High-paw for treating your puppy to Olly's Box! It is great to hear that he couldn't keep his head out of his Olly's Box and has discovered his new favourite toy (#yay!). Thank you so mu... read more »

Treats and toys - what more could your doggo want?!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Firstly, I love that each Olly's Box purchase helps support dogs in need.
Always a variety of treats to try and a couple of toys. The soft toys are not great for a heavy chewer like my dog but you can always donate those to a local shelter - and there is generally a very solid plastic toy included as well.
We use the car harness from several boxes ago regularly, and the poo bag capsule is very useful.
Highly recommended

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hi Annie! Thank you so much for your review, and for being a member and supporter of Olly's Box! It is great to hear that the car harness and poo bag capsule are coming in handy :) With regard to p... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Dogs are so happy when their box arrives.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Another box filled with delightful selections my dogs love. The toys are fantastic, and the treats are well sourced. Maybe don't need to include "poo bags" in EVERY box, but no other complaints. Even the packaging is good quality and easy to recycle.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yeeepaw! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you and your doggo are enjoying Olly's Box! Sorry that the poop bags are overkill for you guys. Lots of doggos say they are perfect... read more »

No, don't change a thing. These boxes are the best I've tried. Poop bags never go to waste, I just have an abundance of them at the mo'. Can't wait for the next box.

Olly's Box Official

Okey-dokey. Thanks again for your feedback, and ruv of Olly's Box. The January edition is going to be loads of fun :)

• 1 comment

Dog's loved it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Another great Christmas Olly's Box, my only criticism is that received 3 things the same as in previous boxes. So a little disappointed.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Heya Ebony! Great to hear you say "Another great Christmas Olly's Box"! We were in two minds about using the same products again this year, but received such great feedback last year that we though... read more »

Thanks! We still loved the pack so all good, have a fantastic Christmas too!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Fun concept

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Ordered both a puppy box and a Christmas box, the puppy box was great however the Christmas box was a bit pricey for what it was and contained the same item I also received from the puppy box :(

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hi Joanna, thank you for your orders and for being part of the fun. We're glad Coco enjoyed her Olly's Boxes. I'm sorry that there was a double up. We'll email you now and organise a replacement :) Much love.

Lots of fun for mum and pup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

A great gift for your pupper. Everything that was selected my dog loved and anything she wasn't interested in was a handy gift for me! Would recommend to anyone wanting to spoil their doggo

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're stoked you and your dog loved the goodies we selected. Thanks for your purchase and for coming on this journey of discovery and happiness :)

Great Range!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Puppy absolutely loved the range of toys in her box. She collected all of them together and couldn’t decide which to play with! She was absolutely ecstatic.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

It sure would be tough deciding what to play with first when you're only a wee pup. Hehe. We're glad she was ecstatic and enjoyed her first Olly's Box. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Licks, OB

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Excellent love Olly’s boxes full of value and excellent goddies my furbabies love their toys and treats,would recommend to anyone

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! We're glad you and your fur babies are loving Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the pack, for your review, and for recommending us to your friends :) Much love.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Loved it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I was not sure about ordering at first but I'm so glad i did! The team at Olly's Box were so helpul and it arrived in perfect condition just 2 days later! Our Fur Baby absolutely loved it!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Hayley. We're super happy you and Casper loved Olly's Box! Thanks for being part of the fun, and giving Casper a fab life!

Pertg

• 1 question

Puppy Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Our new puppy loves her treats and toys. They are keeping her puppy teeth and gums busy chewing them instead of other things she shouldn't. The tears are helping with her toilet training.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!! We're glad she loves the toys and treats! Thanks for being part of the fun, and taking the time to leave a review :)

1 of 4 pages