Puppy Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Our new puppy loves her treats and toys. They are keeping her puppy teeth and gums busy chewing them instead of other things she shouldn't. The tears are helping with her toilet training.

We love our Olly Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

We love getting our Olly Box subscription!! Our parents let's us know when it's on it's way and we can barely contain our excitement. We love getting our new toys in every box, but our favourite part is the treats!!! Love Bruce and Bowzer (Bulldog brothers).

Love this offering!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Like so many others out there, our pooch is the love of our lives. So yes we do spoil him rotten. What we love about Olly's box it makes it affordable, convenient and most of all fun. It's a wonderful surprise every month the box arrives and it is always filled with interesting and diverse products. The joy on Spencer's face when that box get's delivered is unmistakeable. He sees the box and is jumping up and down ready to get his little paws inside.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

My dog is obsessed with boxes now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

We love our Olly's Box subscription...our pup gets so excited whenever I bring the box home he can't wait to get it open to check out his new treats. He's a hardcore chewer so some of the toys haven't made it longer than a day but he gets so much joy out of it anyway!

Spoilt little puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Doug has been getting Olly's boxes for almost 2 years and we love them. It's just as exciting for me as it is for him when they arrive each month.

Pawfect Treat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Mia eagerly awaits the arrival of her Olly's box each month. She absolutely loves all the toys and yummy treats. I especially love the convenience of receiving the box and the ability to spoil my pup each month!! I love the variety of toys, treats and other items that are sent each month.

Doggy Heaven - Olly's Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Bear loves getting his Olly's box. The toys are great quality and keep him interested and stimulated. The treats are healthy and tasty (well Bear likes them!!). I love spoiling my little man and Olly's box is the perfect solution - you guys rock!!!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I get even more excited than the dogs! Its great fun to see whats hiding inside and seeing the dogs overjoyed when their box arrives is wonderful. The toys are good quality and the treats are natural and healthy, and according to the dogs - yummy too!
There is always plenty of new things in each box, and our dog gets to attached to each new plush toy and the play toys keep them well entertained.
100% WORTH IT

This product is worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

This product is fantastict!
Olly's Box is about toys, accessories, food and treats. At times there will be vouchers for other services, human and doggie sort.

Our dog is a very, very heavy chewer and Olly's caters to this and sends the hardest, toughest toys to us. A simple questionnaire results in a catered box.
We've had the monthly subscription since Easter last year (or was it the year before???) - we still have the Easter Island Tiki toy from that first themed box.

Since we've subscribed we have been outfitted with all sort
s of accessories - dog leads, water bottles, a car accessory this month. A doggy bag holding belt another, another excellent product was the hair removing comb that we use for the cat! A jar of doggy multivitamins - the accessories always something we never knew we needed or wanted.
The food samples are all high quality and the treats are always gone within a week. Always high quality. Our dog adores getting this box. She absolutely knows the shape and smell of it and absolutely gets excited when we say her Olly's Box is here.

I highly recommend this. Either as a one off gift or an ongoing subscription, it's well worth it.

We love Olly's Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

My little dog isn't the only one getting excited when we receive Olly's Box. I love to see what's hiding inside, and there's always something different to try. The service is really convenient and a fantastic way to spoil you beloved doggy.

Dog's best friend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My golden retrievers love and fight over the toys in their Olly's box - they are high quality and last! The treats are well-sourced and natural so I'm happy to feed them to my retrievers (and they love them. We just used our swim towel today after some rain, made drying fun. All products received so far have been great and useful for us.

Blue box of excitement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My boys love seeing their blue box arrive! One gets super excited for the treats and the other for the toys he know will be inside the box. The products are always great quality, value and relevant. I'm so glad we found Olly Box

My dog loves her Olly's box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

My labrador/kelpie cross Georgie loves her Olly's box, great treats and toys every month. Practical too - every few months it comes with black bags for walk poop scooping, plus the samples are good too.

Me and my dog love ollys box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Treats, toys and more delivered to your door. Ollys box is a great subscription service. All products are top quality

My fur babies just love receiving Olly's Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Lexi & George love all the toys they get and get so excited as soon as I put the box down for them.
But the best part about Olly's Box is the service I get, whenever I ask for something or for some reason need to skip a month its never a problem, thank you and keep up the excellent service.

I look forward to the delivery every time the email comes saying the box is on its way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I have a dog with serious toy chewing needs. The dog treats and toys give her something new to try every month. The toys suit her super strength jaw and the different treats make it fun to give to her.

We love it best day of the month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

We love getting our Olly's box! Rebel loves having a good lookmin the box as I open it. Love all the toys she gets every month and the treats are much appreciated it's nice to gerard something different each month. We are using our new lead everyday on our walks and last months seat belt attachmen was awesome.

Best box for the doggo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Love all the products we get, get value for money. would recommend olly's box to all the fur parents
The items we receive does not disappoint for example the dog car seat broke which we had for about 6months and March edition of olly's box we revceived a brand new dog car seat belt

Keira can't wait for Olly's Box every month!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Keira my 3 year old Kelpie cross just adores her Olly's Box! She loves the treats (all of them) and the toys especially the squeaky ones! Last month she got a new leash in the box which was fabulous. I think we both enjoy it as much as each other - its great to watch her with her Olly's Box we would both highly recommend it.

1 of 3 pages