Verified Customer

I don't know how she knows!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Every time an Olly's box is delivered by Jack x seems to know this is a parcel for her - and she gets so excited and helps open it. She loves the toys - but first up she goes straight for the treats that are almost always included. She's LOVING the Fuzz Yard Supernaturals in Lamb and Broccoli that arrived in the box today :)

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yippee!!! It is so great to hear that she knows the package is for her and that the toys and treats area always well ruv'd! Thanks for being part of the fun, allowing us to be part of her world, and taking the time to leave a review :) x

Such a good idea!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

When I first came across Ollys box, I was so excited to be able to give my pup a little treat once a month. Like Christmas Day but every 30 days!
But now I’m buying the one off boxes for everyone, including my neighbour (who’s dog has not put his ball from the box down)
Not to mention the owners are more than helpful and super friendly. Will be recommending to everyone I know
Thanks you Olly box!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Emma and Charlie! Thank you so much for being part of the Olly's Box family and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sure you'll both really love the adventure. A high-paw for also trea... read more »

ADELAIDE

Verified Customer

We had one very happy doggo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We were so happy with Olly's Box.
Our kelpie x went crazy over the Ruff Play croc, which is still in tact (he can magically get squeakers out of anything usually).
He loved everything that came in the box. We're looking forward to our next one.
The staff are amazing. Super friendly, helpful and their social media is very entertaining.
We highly recommend their product.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Howdy-doo! Thanks so much for leaving a review :) It is great to hear that your doggo went crazy over his croc, and hasn't yet managed to magically remove the squeaker! Thanks for being part of the... read more »

Gold Coast

Verified Customer

Proceeds go to puppies in need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I really love that Olly’s box support dog rescues and shelters around Australia! The toys are very sweet. I do wish there were 2 stuffed toys as my boys prefer plush toys to hard rubber toys. I look forward to the delivery each month to see what is inside. I also love the little sample of dog treats/food that is healthy and not full of nasties.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

It's so great to hear that your boys love Olly's Box! We're looking into a soft-toy only option and will let you know if this is possible in future :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review N... read more »

Reasonable but not up to rough play

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The shampoo and conditioner are good and don't trigger my dog's allergies. The treats my dog has loved, however the toys are not sufficiently durable to endure more than about 5 minutes of play with my staffie.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Tony & Carbi! Thanks for your feedback. It is great that the Essential Dog Shampoo and Conditioner were suitable and that Carbi loves the treats. I'm sorry to hear that the toys are not durable... read more »

Verified Customer

A fun little box for your furry friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Always comes on time, affordable, my dog loves all the toys, plus they’re fairly durable and since getting Olly’s box we’ve finally found treats and food she enjoys.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!! It is totally awesome that you discovered treats and food in Olly's Box that she enjoys :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Lucy, and for being part of the Olly's Box squad of crazy dog peeps! Much ruv.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great toys and treats for a dogs birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

My review is for the the Barkday (birthday box). I bought one for my dog's birthday last year and decided to get one for her 2nd birthday. The treats are yummy and the toys are different to what I see in the shops. The Barkday box is a way of making my dogs birthday special. I intend to buy one every year. Thanks Olly's Box.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Helen & Garnet! It is great to hear that you've both been enjoying Barkday Olly's Boxes over the last two years. Thank you for allowing us to be part of Garnet's special day! Thank you also for taking the time to leave a review. Licks x

Something different every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I love Olly's box. Every month the toys change and my dogs always loves them. The treats are always well recieved and I love the samples of shampoo and conditioner this month.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Jordan & Daisy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We stoked that you both enjoy the variety and surprise each month. Thanks for being part of the fun, and again for taking the time to leave a review!

Good box, could be a little better!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Hi team! We were very happy with the treats in our box and the majority of the toys, however I would hope for a better selection than some basic tennis ball. Really loved everything else, but hoping for some products that a bit more unique to play with! Thanks!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Howdy-doo! Great to hear that the treats and majority of toys were well received. We can provide a replacement for the lacklustre ball if you like - Just shoot us an email and we'll sort it out. Th... read more »

This made our day !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

When we received our Olly’s Box in the mail this afternoon it truely made our day ! The box was delivered quickly and I loved receiving the support emails during the process! Beau loved all of his new toys, and I loved the great gadgets (the pet widget rage was a massive hit) and who doesn’t love a wine gift card !
Thanks guys ! We are now definitely monthly subscribers !!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Kelly & Beau! It put a huge smile on our dial knowing that Olly's Box made your day and that Beau absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog peo... read more »

My boy loves the new toys and surprises he gets every month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Excellent quality, customer service and value for money.

We look forward to his box every month as does the boy.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Great to hear!! Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog people, and for taking the time to leave a review :)

Very happy doggo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Our Golden Retriever loved receiving his Olly Box - he grabbed the box, tipped everything out, then spent a good couple of minutes running around with excitement trying to grab everything at once. There were 2 medium 'Chuck It' tennis style balls, a 'GiGwi' hard plastic style ball and a Holobon toy. He loves most of the toys, however, he hasn't touched the GiGwi ball, I think because it's such a firm ball and he can't squeeze it hard enough to hear the squeaker inside. He loved the chicken treats but the salmon kibble isn't terribly exciting for him - would have preferred another style of treat rather than kibble. Still, really great customer service and will definitely try again, maybe around Christmas time.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that he loved his toys and chicken treats! Hopefully he gets used to the GiGwi ball, as its such a fun, loud, and bouncy ball! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jess!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Top quality toys and treats! Great first birthday gift that keeps of giving. My pup Franklin knows exactly what it is when he sees a square box come in the mail!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay! Great to hear that Franklin knew that the delivery was for him and that he enjoyed the toys and treats! Thanks for leaving a review, and for being part of the Olly's Box fam-bam! Hi to Franklin :)

Pawsome toys and treats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

My dog us a picky eater who destroys toys. She loves the treats from the box and hasn't chewed through the toys. They are also interesting toys that I havent seen often.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Ryan! It is great to hear that Loretta thought that the toys and treats are pawsome, and that you found the toys interesting also :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being part of the Olly's Box squad!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Wasn't expecting a wine voucher was a bit surprised about that, I thought it would just be dog stuff

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Was hoping for a little bit more in my Olly's box treat wise but I'm still happy. Thank you so much for keeping in contact an always letting me know what was going on with the delivery.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Hey Kia! I'm sorry that you were hoping for a few more treats. Drop us an email next time you order and we'll send an extra pack of treats. Treats are actually the hardest product to include as we ... read more »

Hey there not a worry my pups loved their Olly's box thank you again.

Awesome toys this time around very good box!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Good toy variety in addition to the free wipes we received just for ordering! Also cant forget the yummy liver treats that my boys always love!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!!! It is great to hear that you all enjoyed the goodies and the free wipes :) Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family, and for taking the time to leave a review x

West Hobart

Verified Customer

Always a great range of things in the box, from appropriate toys and snacks. I love it as much as my

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Always a good range of new products and toys that I haven't seen in the local pet shops. Always a surprise to see what you might get and always happy with what we receive. Will definitely get again. This is our second order.

Comments
Olly's Box Official

High-paw! It is great to heat that you and your doggo enjoy the surprise and the range of products in Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box pack, and for taking the time to leave a review Sharon :)

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have a puppy that is five months old, she chews everything and loses a lot of her toys! We both can’t wait until Olly’s box arrives, it means I don’t have to shop for treats or toys.. ever. Every month is different and it’s safe to say Biscuit never gets bored, so thank you

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!! It is so great to hear that Biscuit loves Olly's Box, and that it saves you from having to take time out of your busy day to stop at the shop! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave ... read more »

Kelpie X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My kelpie X pup absolutely loved the toy only Olly box! Played all day with the toys. Can’t wait for the next month supply of fun!!

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yay!!!! Great to hear! Thanks for your review and for being part of the fun :) x

MonStarr Loves Her Olly's Boxes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

MonStarr enjoys ripping into her Olly's box every month. She likes the strong toys but enjoys the treats the most. As a big dig she usually destroys toys in minutes but not the ones we get in her Olly's box so her toys are now lasting us longer. Happy puppy (4yrs old), happy baby, happy mummy = happy life .

Comments
Olly's Box Official

Yaaaaaay! We're glad to hear that she is still loving Olly's Box, and that in turn is keeping you happy!! Thanks for letting us be part of her world. Thanks for being part of the Olly's Box fun :)

1 of 5 pages