Omniblend has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $100 gift voucher in order to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

First impression is 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

time will be the test but very happy so far, great price point was my main attraction after using the far more expensive vitamix that didn't last more than 1 year.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I realised how good this blender is after trying to use a different one at my mums place. I make a lot of smoothies for my son and I with dates and nuts. Chops up everything really well and let’s the dates go through the milk so it is sweet.
When using my mums one, of he milk didn’t taste sweet as the dates didn’t get chopped up and mix in.
Easy to clean. Love it and use it most days

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Never look back at your old blender again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I've always wanted an Omniblend but wasn't sure if it really was as good as everyone said. Well, they were right!
It is an amazing blender - super powerful and it doesn't leave any lumps at all. It's a sturdy construction and feels very solid, so I know it's going to last.
I use it every day for multiple things, and each time it's reliable and easy to use. The best blender I've ever had!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The best blender on the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

The Omniblend is the best blender on the market bar-none!
It's choice of settings, ease of use and no mess lids make it perfect for our coffee vans.
We highly recommend purchasing multiple jugs to save time even though they are easy to clean..

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Great but blade keeps coming loose

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Solid, well built product that's super powerful. Great for smoothies with ice or frozen fruit. Pretty easy to clean as well and light to handle. Good range of settings. I'd recommend it as fit for purpose and good quality for the purpose for which it's designed. Great and better priced alternative to Vitamix.

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your kind words. The blades coming loose is not normal. We would love to make sure your getting the most out of your machine and resolve this issue. Please call us on 026685... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Great product fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

This blender is great mostly get used for smoothies. It has required replacement parts a few times ( mainly due to my son putting it in the dishwasher) The service for replacement parts has been exceptional.

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Amazing blender and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Absolutely love my blender. Best one I've ever used. No trouble blending anything. Amazing customer, so helpful over the phone. Go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied, also help when need to chance parts etc

Purchased at: Online Computer

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2011

As Good as Vitamix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I bought this blender a few years ago after doing lots of research. It does exactly what Vitamix does, but less expensive . I make great smoothies with it and also grind spice mixes as well as almonds to make almond meal. It crushes ice in seconds, and has genuine professional grade strong motor. I have had mine for about 6 years now and it has never missed a beat. Great machine!!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

A definitely professional machine for smoothie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I am definitely satisfied with my machine blending ability. It makes delicious smoothies fast and high quality. It's light, easy to use. Definitely suitable for busy cafe. And I am very happy with the price as well. It's already my second buy

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Very good buy and very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I so much love this blender! I no longer use my nutri bullet as this is big, and it blends smoother. I also love the fact that it has a 90sec 60sec and 35sec button. I can make my soups for the exact minutes I want! My soups have never tasted better and fresher as I make it all in my blender! Highly recommended!!!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

Simply the most amazing blender ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I am now having to take all my food via a PEG tube in my stomach after surgery, I have tried and returned several home blenders before I was recommended to get a real commercial grade blender and this is it!
It easily liquidises everything from my morning fruit to my T bone steaks and a complete roast dinners with steamed vegies and gravy! It has a very powerful 3HP motor and I use the larger 2 litre jug. It you are tired of not getting a good blend the $460 is well worth the spend and covered by a 7 year warranty gives me peace of mind. I even pack it up in a special case and take it overseas with me, now that's living!

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Effective!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

It is very effective, easy to clean up. I used it to crush some ice and was very surprised to see how resistant the blender was. The only problem is i hoped it would come with a recipe book in it but guess there's the internet for that.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
OmniBlend V Official

Hi Aliya, I am not sure if you have either purchased a different machine or the one you received was missing the recipe books as we supply three hard copy recipe books with our blenders. Please no... read more »

• 20 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2015

does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I had thought about getting a vitamix but after reading the reviews i decided on this as a cheaper alternative.
It hasn't missed a beat - we use it for lots of things - nut butter, smoothies, laundry detergent, almond milk etc etc.
It is noisy but they all are. It comes with a tamper which is useful when blending thick things.

Purchased at: Myer

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Best Blender Ever Used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

After reading reviews for the very expensive Vitamix, I looked into the Omniblend as a cheaper option. It claims to do all the things a vitamix does, at an even better price and i can honestly say it does. I purchased this blender for a couple of hundred with a discount code and have never regretted it. It's honestly a really great blender. It blends and crushes just as good as a commercial blender and it makes juices just like the ones you buy from juice bars. I use it to make soup, juice, smoothies and crush oats to make oat flour. Its easy to clean too, the plastic container means it wont crack like glass and its a lot lighter to handle. I just add water, some dish wash and blend clean.

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: May 2014

Used this every day for three years and it's still awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

We bought this as an alternative to the expensive Vitamix. I've used both and the OmniBlend is just as fantastic. I've made nut butters, soups, green smoothies, raw desserts and countless other mixtures and it hasn't skipped a beat. The first time I made a nut butter I messed it up and blew the motor, and they sent out a replacement part without question or cost. Highly recommended!

Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Great Vitamix alternative at an affordable price!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Bought this blender as I couldn't paying $1500 for a Vitamix. Does the same job but doesn't heat up like some other blenders to make soups.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Yummy juices daily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

This blender is just what I wanted, the kids love going through the fruit and vegie drawer of the fridge to help make different juices every day - something they have never been interested in before! Much better than our old juicer as there is zero waste. There was an electrical smell for the first few uses but Omniblend assured me this was normal and I have not been able to smell it since.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Wouldnt be without my OmniBlend. Even travel with it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I still used my Omniblend everyday for all sorts of things - smoothies, shakes, butters, milks, soups last winter eg pumpkin.
It hasnt missed a beat in over 12 months of daily or near daily usage. Couldnt be happier with this product. Glad I didnt spent all the extra $$ on hiped up products.

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Blends well with various textures, consistencies and is powerful. For a family of 7 it's capacity is perfect for us! Was a bit tricky in positioning the jug on the base but once I worked out which way the jug should sit without making a grinding sound there hasn't been a problem. Bit noisy but I overlook this due to powerful motor that does its job! Only setback is the blade doesn't detach for cleaning and I find I can't get all the liquid product out properly which creates a bit of waste when using expensive, organic products! Otherwise the nut milks, flours, smoothies etc are a success!

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

i posted review in wrong model

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017