Omniblend has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $100 gift voucher in order to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Driver socket breaks quite often

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Since my previous review. Omni blend have contacted me and have offered to refund me what I was charged to replace the drive socket. I was advised by the person emailing me that they had been away, hence the lengthy response time. I’m satisfied now with his response and the resolution. The blender is great for the price, I’ve owned a vitamix in the past and these are the gold standard but of course triple the price, the driver socket replacement I received does appear to be upgraded to a stainless steel centre, and am hoping this stops the driver socket cracking as it did when it was previously plastic.

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Dear Rhian, Thank you for updating your review. Just to clarify for the readers. All OmniBlend blenders come with the new true metal drive coupling which we have been supplying with all blenders fo... read more »

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

it Is like Ferrari perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Got my blender for my shop it’s like totally new experience does any job , blends frozen fruit like

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Not what I expected

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

I read all the great reviews so I was excited to get an Omniblend for me as well. I have been using it for a year and unfortunately it's a bit disappointing- it gets very warm (2mins on high make room temp liquid very warm) and also after a while it starts smelling plastic-y. If I want to make anything other than a smoothie or blend a soup (hummus, chop veggies, nut butter..), it gets pushed to the side and I have to keep scraping it off and adding liquid. Occasionally it makes strange sounds that I'm scared it's going to explode.

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Anna, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your machine. We would love the opportunity to work out what is going on with your blender and get it fixed. Also few things to keep in mined. The... read more »

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

North Ryde

Consider

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

This blender crushes ice very well but it is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base. So, while it works well I will probably get something smaller next time, especially since we just use it for a smoothie in the mornings. It also leaves a fine mist of black grease on the bottom part after each use which I'm hoping will stop after it is used for awhile.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Fantastic Blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The Blender does all they say it can and handles solids very well and it is easy to use and the functions on the blender are ideal
I had to take off 1 star as i ordered a cherry red blender and received a black one instead never mind it still works maybe a little more care with getting the orders correct

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Dave, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry you have received wrong colour this should not happened. I would be more then happy to organise the correct colour. Please call us on 02 66 856 360

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I own a small cafe we had two blendtec units untill they burnt out tried the omniblend v and was so impressed we bought another get one you wont be sorry

Powerful blending ability.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.
We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.
We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.

Kent Town

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

Purchased at: The Good Guys

sydney

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2013

5 years on, still going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I'll keep this short and sweet. Bought in March 2013 and the blender is used easily once a day, sometime 4 times (depending on season).
The blending quality is fantastic, and there is nothing I've thrown at it, that it could not chew through. I believe it is a 3HP motor. I also picked it up incredibly cheap, as they were having an end of year sale ( I paid $266 including delivery ) which is an absolute bargain for the quality of this machine. I'd still pay $480 for it today, as it is simply that good, and I believe on par with the vitamix.

The only consumable part I had to replace was the blade, which cost me $98 for 2 (you can also order from froothie.com.au, using the Optimum 9200 blade replacement) . This was back in 2014 and I'm still using the same replacement blade, and have the spare ready to go.

Highly recommend this product - has exceeded my expectations.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

My blender arrived quickly and does what it said it would do. Hoping to put it to great use especially in summer. Happy to recommend it. The plastic jug makes it light to use, a bonus.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best and easiest to use blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Love my new blender, not just for performance but so easy to use. Forgot that last ingredient and want to add it? Not a problem, unlike some blenders that are difficult to undo and then messy to put back together you just pop it in the top. Cleaning a breeze too. Love, Love, Love.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Tamper keeps on breaking during processing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

We have a NEW superfood bar in QLD. the tampers are breaking on us every couple of weeks, unless this is checked after each use we don't know if has broken or not. Apparently this is an issue that shouldn't exist so Customer Service says. However it HAPPENS we have done about 3-4 tampers, in 2 months - we even have the lid on correctly. So yes the tamper shouldn't touch the blades. Yes it is used with frozen fruit in the jug as it is supposed to handle this. However we are still breaking the tips off & sometimes the tamper then breaks further up the stem. Really would like an alternative to the plastic to alleviate this problem. Really NOT GOOD to have plastic in customers bowls...

Date Purchased: May 2018

The best blender in the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

It's easy to use. Blends just about anything silky smooth in a few seconds. Couldn't be happier after several other blender brands have failed in every way literally. Worth paying more for this if you need to. Support has also been fantastic after I had 1 small issue.

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.
AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

The perfect kitchen item!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I absolutely love my OmniBlend, I purchased it early this year and don't know how my kitchen has lived without it. I use it daily to make morning smoothies, dips, protein/bliss balls. I even used it to blend my butternut pumpkin soup last week (instead of using a stick blender) and it was unreal! So smooth and creamy! It's so quick and easy, everything is blended in less than 60 seconds!

I received three recipe books with my OmniBlend, which are handy because they have a few tips and tricks too - including an easy cleaning suggestion. The customer service has been fantastic, friendly, full of knowledge and easily available via phone or email and even social media if need be. For extra ideas, I have been following their Instagram account - which is packed full of user recipes and new suggestions.

My OmniBlend has taken pride of place in my kitchen and I honestly don't know how I lived without it.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Terrible customer service but a great product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Robbie, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Did you purchased through us directly or another company? We do have a very comprehensive warranty for home use covering the whole machine for t... read more »

• 14 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2012

Poor Quality for the money, poor after sales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I sincerely regret buying my Omniblend and not buying a Vitamix. Yes I saved more than half the cost of a Vitamix but it is a poor quality product with poor after sales service. I purchased the extended warranty which I found out is not worth purchasing as it only covers factory defects. So the burning smell which they say goes away after a few uses does not. I hadn't noticed but after a year or so of use it was rusting and I sent photo's to the importer. They blamed me as they said I either must have washed it in the dishwasher (not once did I do this) or that I allowed large quantities of water to splash over it while it was on the bench. Seriously? I was tipping buckets of water over it? The after sales service was rude, and they clearly must be dealing with these issues all of the time. Had no interest in honouring the warranty or explaining the defect other than accusing me of doing the damage. I should have just bit the bullet, paid for the quality of a vitamix which I am now about to do having thrown away my money on this poor quality blender. If you cannot afford a Vitamix, I would get a Sunbeam cafe series over this one. The warranty is solid. My mother had an issue within the warranty period and they replaced it without question. Blended better than the Omniblend, was quieter and no burning smell.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi realmc26, I am not sure if you purchased through us back in Oct 2012 or another company, as in 2012 there were a number of business selling fake copies! If you actually purchased through us (Omn... read more »

Are you serious? I went through your official site and instead of honouring the warranty you sent a part that was never going to fix the problem, which was leaking as others have reported in the re... read more »

OmniBlend Official

Hi realmc26, This does not make any sense. If we sent a part to you under warranty and it was miss-diagnosed we would still honour the warranty and resend the correct part. We take our customers se... read more »

1 of 16 pages

Hi, I was using omniblend I for smoothies since the early of this year and it work all good. But recently it become very noisy when blending. It was start getting noisy after I used the pulse fuction on my frozen fruit which I believe it too hard to blend. What is getting wrong? Blade or motor??

Rezona asked on Jun 26, 2018

Hi there.

I have bought the same product and occasionally have the same problem. Usually the issue is that the frozen fruit is too dense (frozen) and that there is not enough liquid to make the ingredients circulate properly which could in turn be wearing out the motor as it might not be blending anything. Possibly add some more liquid to the mixture or change the order in which you put the fruit into the blender itself, this I have found can make quite a difference.

Hi Rezona, It sounds like possibly the drive socket (coupling between the motor and blades) may need to be replaced. It is a $29 part and is covered under warranty as long as there has been no misuse. The OmniBlend machines should not have any issues blending frozen fruit and the motors never burn out which is why we cover them under warranty for 7 years. James is also right in his advice if there is only frozen fruit in the jug and the machine is put to high without the use of the tamper the blades will float the ingredients and spin freely. The tamper is designed to help with really thick ingredients allowing you to do more food processor tasks, a bit more liquid also helps.
Please email us on info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 0266856360 and we will assess your machine, making sure it is running at 100%.
Kind Regards
OmniBlend Australia

Get used to the noise getting worse. It's ok for smoothies if not too much frozen fruit in there but try and make nut butter or other recipe's that comes with the recipes and it struggles. Noisy and the burning smell does not go away. What other new blender or electrical item comes with the proviso that a burning smell is normal and will go away with use? Mine certainly didn't. Good luck getting your warranty honoured!

Hi have an Omniblender V the motor turns but the shaft/star drive on the top doesnt? Any suggestions please

ALEX Archibald asked on Apr 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex, it sounds like the drive socket needs to be replaced which is the coupling between the motor and blades. The drive socket is a $29 part unless you are in warranty? Please call us on 0266856360 or email us with info@omniblendaustralia.com.au and we will assist you further.
Raphael

Hi thank you so much for your fast reply, I live in the UK so do you know where in the UK I could send it, please? If not is there is any company that holds spare parts and I will try and repair them myself as I have 2 and cant really afford to buy 2 new ones. (they are not under warranty)
Regards
Alex A
Address is
[address removed]

Hi Alex, if you live in the UK you need to contact Omniblend UK. https://www.jtcdirect.co.uk/

Hi, i have my omniblend V since a few days but I am a little bit disappointed about the results because my noname Veama cb 608 blender has a lot more power and better results. The biggest thing i dont like is that jtc says the motor would have 3hp but this is physically impossible because the, max power consumption is 950W. Also the TM 767 would have the same motor, but here no one can read something about 3hp. How can this be? T think this is a 950w blender and not a 2200w one??

Daniel M asked on Jan 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Daniel, firstly did you purchase your machine off OmniBlend Australia? I can not see any recent orders in your name, if so please call us on 0266856360 so we can properly explained wattage/hp etc. We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase as our customers normally love their OmniBlend. Also their are some fake machines sold in a few markets that look like our blenders but do not come close in performance or quality. Regarding the Max power of 950 Watts on our label. This is based on blending a half a carrot with water and is a standard test done in a US laboratory for the purpose of certifying that the product meets all regulations for the country it is to be sold in. The marking on our label are a requirement based on the certification testing. Some blenders that are put under the same test may use a higher amount of power/watts to get the same result this does not mean it is better in fact it can show that the blender is not as efficient. JTC OmniBlend power blenders are 100% complainant in Australia and where sold globally. OmniBlend power blenders are designed to draw more power to maintain blade speed and will draw theoretically up to the 2238Watts/3HP. The reality is when blending thicker ingredients they draw up to about 1950Watts which is based on how much resistance the blades encounter. There are many companies out their that make claims that their machines run at the max power that the motor is rated at but it is simply not how blenders operate. What you should really look for is real world reviews showing that the machine can do what you require from it. This topic can get very technical and their are several articles about it online. I would be more then happy to discuss it further please call me on 0266856360 if you have any further questions?

See all 53 questions about OmniBlend V