Omniblend has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $100 gift voucher in order to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Great but blade keeps coming loose

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Solid, well built product that's super powerful. Great for smoothies with ice or frozen fruit. Pretty easy to clean as well and light to handle. Good range of settings. I'd recommend it as fit for purpose and good quality for the purpose for which it's designed. Great and better priced alternative to Vitamix.

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your kind words. The blades coming loose is not normal. We would love to make sure your getting the most out of your machine and resolve this issue. Please call us on 026685... read more »

Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Great product fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

This blender is great mostly get used for smoothies. It has required replacement parts a few times ( mainly due to my son putting it in the dishwasher) The service for replacement parts has been exceptional.

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Amazing blender and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Absolutely love my blender. Best one I've ever used. No trouble blending anything. Amazing customer, so helpful over the phone. Go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied, also help when need to chance parts etc

Purchased at: Online Computer

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2011

As Good as Vitamix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I bought this blender a few years ago after doing lots of research. It does exactly what Vitamix does, but less expensive . I make great smoothies with it and also grind spice mixes as well as almonds to make almond meal. It crushes ice in seconds, and has genuine professional grade strong motor. I have had mine for about 6 years now and it has never missed a beat. Great machine!!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

A definitely professional machine for smoothie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I am definitely satisfied with my machine blending ability. It makes delicious smoothies fast and high quality. It's light, easy to use. Definitely suitable for busy cafe. And I am very happy with the price as well. It's already my second buy

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Very good buy and very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I so much love this blender! I no longer use my nutri bullet as this is big, and it blends smoother. I also love the fact that it has a 90sec 60sec and 35sec button. I can make my soups for the exact minutes I want! My soups have never tasted better and fresher as I make it all in my blender! Highly recommended!!!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

Simply the most amazing blender ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I am now having to take all my food via a PEG tube in my stomach after surgery, I have tried and returned several home blenders before I was recommended to get a real commercial grade blender and this is it!
It easily liquidises everything from my morning fruit to my T bone steaks and a complete roast dinners with steamed vegies and gravy! It has a very powerful 3HP motor and I use the larger 2 litre jug. It you are tired of not getting a good blend the $460 is well worth the spend and covered by a 7 year warranty gives me peace of mind. I even pack it up in a special case and take it overseas with me, now that's living!

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Effective!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

It is very effective, easy to clean up. I used it to crush some ice and was very surprised to see how resistant the blender was. The only problem is i hoped it would come with a recipe book in it but guess there's the internet for that.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
OmniBlend V Official

Hi Aliya, I am not sure if you have either purchased a different machine or the one you received was missing the recipe books as we supply three hard copy recipe books with our blenders. Please no... read more »

• 12 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2015

does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I had thought about getting a vitamix but after reading the reviews i decided on this as a cheaper alternative.
It hasn't missed a beat - we use it for lots of things - nut butter, smoothies, laundry detergent, almond milk etc etc.
It is noisy but they all are. It comes with a tamper which is useful when blending thick things.

Purchased at: Myer

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Best Blender Ever Used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

After reading reviews for the very expensive Vitamix, I looked into the Omniblend as a cheaper option. It claims to do all the things a vitamix does, at an even better price and i can honestly say it does. I purchased this blender for a couple of hundred with a discount code and have never regretted it. It's honestly a really great blender. It blends and crushes just as good as a commercial blender and it makes juices just like the ones you buy from juice bars. I use it to make soup, juice, smoothies and crush oats to make oat flour. Its easy to clean too, the plastic container means it wont crack like glass and its a lot lighter to handle. I just add water, some dish wash and blend clean.

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: May 2014

Used this every day for three years and it's still awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

We bought this as an alternative to the expensive Vitamix. I've used both and the OmniBlend is just as fantastic. I've made nut butters, soups, green smoothies, raw desserts and countless other mixtures and it hasn't skipped a beat. The first time I made a nut butter I messed it up and blew the motor, and they sent out a replacement part without question or cost. Highly recommended!

Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Great Vitamix alternative at an affordable price!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Bought this blender as I couldn't paying $1500 for a Vitamix. Does the same job but doesn't heat up like some other blenders to make soups.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Yummy juices daily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

This blender is just what I wanted, the kids love going through the fruit and vegie drawer of the fridge to help make different juices every day - something they have never been interested in before! Much better than our old juicer as there is zero waste. There was an electrical smell for the first few uses but Omniblend assured me this was normal and I have not been able to smell it since.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Wouldnt be without my OmniBlend. Even travel with it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I still used my Omniblend everyday for all sorts of things - smoothies, shakes, butters, milks, soups last winter eg pumpkin.
It hasnt missed a beat in over 12 months of daily or near daily usage. Couldnt be happier with this product. Glad I didnt spent all the extra $$ on hiped up products.

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Blends well with various textures, consistencies and is powerful. For a family of 7 it's capacity is perfect for us! Was a bit tricky in positioning the jug on the base but once I worked out which way the jug should sit without making a grinding sound there hasn't been a problem. Bit noisy but I overlook this due to powerful motor that does its job! Only setback is the blade doesn't detach for cleaning and I find I can't get all the liquid product out properly which creates a bit of waste when using expensive, organic products! Otherwise the nut milks, flours, smoothies etc are a success!

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

i posted review in wrong model

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I posted in wrong model... please see omniblend 1 for review

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

This is wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

I am so delighted with my Omniblend V, it does everything the product description said. It is most certainly reliable and from what I can see very well built.
When I read reviews about it being noisy I did think about also buying the noise pod, on using the machine I find it is not near as noisy as I expected and certainly not something that is a problem.
Thank you Omniblend I am delighted with my product.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Amazed at all the things that I can actually blend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

I have used several different blenders over the years - cheap and expensive, but this is truly worth the money invested! I am so happy with my omniblend :) I was sceptical at how much I would use it and how effective it would be with things like frozen fruits and large amounts of ice etc, but it really is an amazing blender. I could not be happier and I have noticed that there is no grit or lumps in anything that I blend at high speed - what I'm producing at home is identical to what I buy when I go to boost or another juice or smoothie franchise...just now I'm not paying $10 a juice! Great product and I recommend to friends all the time. I have had no issues with my blender so I can't comment on customer service though I have spoken to friends who've had blade sets replaced a few years in and they have all been really happy with the returns/replacement process. Happy blending!

Date Purchased: Apr 2013

Omniblend customer service very helpful and understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

***UPDATE 12/11/2016 Omniblend were very prompt in posting replacement parts and sending them via courier (new blade set because the bearings had worn out). I've now been using the blender with it's new blades for a month and it's working like new again. Also the blade set was very easy to replace as it came with a special tool that made removing the old one a breeze. If you ever notice a brown, slightly rusty coloured liquid on the underside of your blender, give Omniblend a call straight away because the bearings are worn out and you will need a new blade set like I did. If you ignore this fault, you can cause damage to the motor. Yes, as I said in my first post you can get a blender cheap from Kmart, Target etc but if you are wanting to have a really smooth smoothie without lumps and grit then you do need to spend more to get a high powered unit like the Omniblend. If I was shopping for a blender right now, given my experience, i would still buy an omniblend. Hope this helps.

***UPDATE 18/10/2016 Omniblend called me back today and I am impressed with the customer service. The contact page on the website is experiencing technical difficulties so I recommend you email them direct as well as the customer service form. They have moved to new premises hence the phone not being answered. Looks like everything up and running as it should. My base (motor unit) has 5 year warranty but the jug only 3 years however Omniblend have agreed to replace the damaged parts in spite it being out of 6 months out of warranty because of what has happened. I just need to send some photos so they can see exactly what the problem is and which parts to replace. Very happy to have got a nice call from Omniblend today :)

Posted on 17/10/2016
My omniblend has worked great since mid 2013 but now the jug is leaking. Terrible rusty brown staining liquid is coming from the underside of the jug. The liquid has stained my bench and nothing seems to remove it. Also, the last time I used the blender (I am afraid to touch it again) when I lifted the jug off the rubber pad, there were about 6 or 7 pieces of small, shredded/twisted of metal on the rubber pad, each one about half a centimetre!!! I have contacted omniblend via their contact form on the website and have also phoned them and left a detailed message and have had no response. I tried calling them again today and the number goes to an answering machine. I am very disappointed. I have always been careful to keep the jug clean and dry except for washing just the inside of the jug. I have never immersed the jug in water and the blender has had a pretty easy life without much heavy duty blending so this is pretty bad. My Mum's $90 breville from Target is 10 years old and still going strong with daily use. Kristy (Krystal)

Syndey

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2014

looks like they might have shutdown the customer service dept!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

I was happy with the product till i got my first problem little more than a month ago. Suddenly the blender has started vibrating vigorously and sometimes just stops in the middle of blending. Its still covered under warranty so I tried contacting the company - sent them 2 emails through their website and have left 2 voicemails and they havent responded/ acknowledged.
The worst thing is the website says "Enquire below for a response within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)" its been over a month from my first enquiry but no response from the company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Dear Arvindh, I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your machine. Reset assured the OmniBlend is a tough machine and we will get this resolved ASAP. I can not see any outstanding warranty clai... read more »

Hi Raphael, i have been sending my request through the contact us form on your website not sure where that goes. I will send an email to that address now

Raphael has been working closely with me to resolve my issues. I have to say, he is very responsive and is also assisting outside office hours to sync with my schedule. I am pleased with his suppor... read more »

1 of 14 pages

How does owerload function?

Stoner asked on May 01, 2017

Answer this

Dear Stoner,
That is a great question and often is a confusing one for many blender buyers. Firstly we need to clarify a few things. OmniBlend Power Blenders have a motor that is 3 Horsepower or 2238 Watts. HP and Watts are simply two ways to measure power like the Metric and Imperial measuring systems. OmniBlend machines during normally operations will use about 950Watts which is based on the machine blending 2/3 of a carrot with water until blended to measure the Watts used. This is a benchmark test recommended by the U.S.A UL Laboratory and shows how efficient the machine is by using the lowest amount of power to effectively blend the contents. However OmniBlend machines will draw more power to compensate for thicker/heavier mixtures drawing theoretically up to the 3Hp or 2238Watts. The overload switch is a 5Amp switch that will cause the machine to switch off if it draws too much power for an extended period of time over the 5Amps. Many companies will use higher operating Watts to trick people into believing one machine is more powerful then another. The main thing to take note of if the size of the motor and the PCB or computer that controls the machine as it is one of the major factors that makes a blender good. The only way to really know is through real world testing. OmniBlend machines have thousands of reviews and testimonials globally. OmniBlend power blenders have been perfected over the last 20 years and are sold in over 90 countries. Our machines are used by large commercial chains because they not only blend extremely well but they are also very durable. In Australia only OmniBlend branded machines are genuine JTC power blenders.
Kind regards,
Raphael
OmniBlend Australia

Tank you very much!

is there a way of finding out how many times the blender has been used - ie the number of individual runs?

john asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi John,

Thank you for your enquiry.
I'm afraid there is no memory system in the machines to record the number of times the machine has been run.
You can get an idea of how often the machine has been run by checking how worn the carbon brushes are in the motor. However we strongly advise against opening the base of the machine as it will void your warranty on the product.
Can I ask what the nature of the enquiry is?
If you require further information please do not hesitate to call our office on 02 6685 6360
Kind regards,

Josh

Hi Josh - we run a smoothie business and place blenders in outlets on a free of charge basis in return for them buying the smoothie fruit sachets from us. It is always good to be able to compare how many runs they are making compared to our sachet sales figures - just in case they are using the blender for other purposes - which would not be in the spirit of the agreement. Looks like that is not a possibility here though, but thanks for getting back to me

Regards

John

I'm interested in the product. I'm from Malta do you have any supplers here where I can buy from?

Demiro asked on Dec 21, 2016