Omniblend has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $100 gift voucher in order to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.
AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

The perfect kitchen item!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I absolutely love my OmniBlend, I purchased it early this year and don't know how my kitchen has lived without it. I use it daily to make morning smoothies, dips, protein/bliss balls. I even used it to blend my butternut pumpkin soup last week (instead of using a stick blender) and it was unreal! So smooth and creamy! It's so quick and easy, everything is blended in less than 60 seconds!

I received three recipe books with my OmniBlend, which are handy because they have a few tips and tricks too - including an easy cleaning suggestion. The customer service has been fantastic, friendly, full of knowledge and easily available via phone or email and even social media if need be. For extra ideas, I have been following their Instagram account - which is packed full of user recipes and new suggestions.

My OmniBlend has taken pride of place in my kitchen and I honestly don't know how I lived without it.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Terrible customer service but a great product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

Comments
OmniBlend Official

Hi Robbie, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Did you purchased through us directly or another company? We do have a very comprehensive warranty for home use covering the whole machine for t... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Lid leaking, Omnishield vibrates louder than blender, poor customer service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I bought my Omniblend V 3 weeks ago to find that the lid leaks as the seal itself is not as good as the competitors.
I also purchased an Omnishield to find that it vibrated so much that the vibrations were louder than the blender itself. I then proceeded, two weeks ago, to phone Omniblend Australia with no one answering each time and no response my voice messages I left each time.

I have now emailed Omniblend to find out what can be done but in my opinion, the Vitamix is the way to go.

Cheers.

James

• 14 comments

Date Purchased: Oct 2012

Poor Quality for the money, poor after sales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I sincerely regret buying my Omniblend and not buying a Vitamix. Yes I saved more than half the cost of a Vitamix but it is a poor quality product with poor after sales service. I purchased the extended warranty which I found out is not worth purchasing as it only covers factory defects. So the burning smell which they say goes away after a few uses does not. I hadn't noticed but after a year or so of use it was rusting and I sent photo's to the importer. They blamed me as they said I either must have washed it in the dishwasher (not once did I do this) or that I allowed large quantities of water to splash over it while it was on the bench. Seriously? I was tipping buckets of water over it? The after sales service was rude, and they clearly must be dealing with these issues all of the time. Had no interest in honouring the warranty or explaining the defect other than accusing me of doing the damage. I should have just bit the bullet, paid for the quality of a vitamix which I am now about to do having thrown away my money on this poor quality blender. If you cannot afford a Vitamix, I would get a Sunbeam cafe series over this one. The warranty is solid. My mother had an issue within the warranty period and they replaced it without question. Blended better than the Omniblend, was quieter and no burning smell.

Comments
OmniBlend V Official

Hi realmc26, I am not sure if you purchased through us back in Oct 2012 or another company, as in 2012 there were a number of business selling fake copies! If you actually purchased through us (Omn... read more »

Are you serious? I went through your official site and instead of honouring the warranty you sent a part that was never going to fix the problem, which was leaking as others have reported in the re... read more »

OmniBlend V Official

Hi realmc26, This does not make any sense. If we sent a part to you under warranty and it was miss-diagnosed we would still honour the warranty and resend the correct part. We take our customers se... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Two years on still going strong.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

The best blender I have ever owned. I regularly make hummus and smoothies. It replaced another blender brand that kept burning out. The Omniblend has been a workhorse. It's also great for nutballs etc. We keep ours on the bench because it is used nearly every day. I'm very pleased with our purchase.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Should have bought a long time ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

A lot better than blenders we have had in the past. Very strong motor gets the job done fast. Jug design forces ingredients back into blades unlike blenders we had in the past where the blades spin & nothing happens. Easy to clean so we don't mind using it often. Would recommend Omniblend to others in the market for a new blender.

Kiama

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

This is the best blender by far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

This blender is seamless. It blends everything from frozen vegetables (solid) to liquids in a matter of seconds without complication. It provides a quality finish with a low level of noise.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Absolutely Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I make a lot of smoothies and the OmniBlend is perfect for that but more importantly it performs brilliantly for other blending jobs. It stays on my bench in my pantry and looks fantastic. Great value for money

Caboolture south

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best thing I have brought!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

This blender has been of great value in the household. We use every morning for smoothies etc and it has paid itself off within the first days of owning! The blender is easy to pack away and great size to store away easy and very reliable.

Best blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Great machine!! We use it all the time. Super easy to make milk shakes and smoothies. It’s so easy to use and easy to adjust the speed and clean. Another great thing is that it comes with a 7 year warranty. Recommend it. Great purchase. Finally a blender which works very well!

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great machine. My second machine as my daughter “stole” the first machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Great machine. We use it all the time. Grand kids ask for milk shakes all the time. It’s so easy to use and clean. They make fantastic gifts as well.

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2013

Switch fried, lots of smoke

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Our omniblend was used occasionally in my wifes kitchen. It suddenly stopped working and it smelled weird. Turned out the main switch was melting from the electricity. His was a but dangerous. It appears as if low quality parts were used in this blender.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OmniBlend V Official

Hi Arsch, What you have described is very strange. We have checked our records and have not had any warranty inquiries of that nature. Did you purchase from OmniBlend Australia? There have been fak... read more »

Carlingford

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

This can blend anything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

This is such an amazing product! I can make smoothies with ice in seconds. I'm not scared of it breaking, since it is so powerful that anything I put into it will be crushed into many peices. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: May 2017

Proud Omni blender owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

After owning several blenders including a NutriBullet I will never buy anything other than an Omniblend. It makes the best shakes and smoothies, as well as many other things, and comes with a 7 year warranty.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love it ....... awesome machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Do I like my cherry Omni V......no.. I love it! I've previously owned a smaller blender that had to leave home after taking up smoking! This machine makes light work of everything I've blended so far, from ice blocks to frozen bananas and berries. I had a dental extraction cuppla days ago, and was very glad we had the Omniblend to whip up delicious, smooth Green Thai Soup. Some lovely recipes in the very generous 3 recipe books. Looking forward to using this blender for many years to come.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Quality blender for a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

My $399 blender does the same function of $1000 blender. Great on making my favorite protein smoothies and fruit shakes. Crushes ice with ease. I will recommmend this to all folks

• 2 helpful votes

Cherry OMNI

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

My new cherry Omni Blends frozen fruit and almonds into a great consistency. The machine is sturdy and appears to be very well built and not too noisy for the breakfast smoothie. The cherry colour looks good on the benchtop.

Great blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Got this blender as a present, love it. No chunks. Smooth consistency. Great for blending anything such as nuts. I would recommend this blender to anyone. Easy to clean. Perfect for on the go smoothies in the morning.

1 of 16 pages

Hi have an Omniblender V the motor turns but the shaft/star drive on the top doesnt? Any suggestions please

ALEX Archibald asked on Apr 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex, it sounds like the drive socket needs to be replaced which is the coupling between the motor and blades. The drive socket is a $29 part unless you are in warranty? Please call us on 0266856360 or email us with info@omniblendaustralia.com.au and we will assist you further.
Kind Regards,
Raphael

Hi thank you so much for your fast reply, I live in the UK so do you know where in the UK I could send it, please? If not is there is any company that holds spare parts and I will try and repair them myself as I have 2 and cant really afford to buy 2 new ones. (they are not under warranty)
Regards
Alex A
Address is
[address removed]

Hi, i have my omniblend V since a few days but I am a little bit disappointed about the results because my noname Veama cb 608 blender has a lot more power and better results. The biggest thing i dont like is that jtc says the motor would have 3hp but this is physically impossible because the, max power consumption is 950W. Also the TM 767 would have the same motor, but here no one can read something about 3hp. How can this be? T think this is a 950w blender and not a 2200w one??

Daniel M asked on Jan 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Daniel, firstly did you purchase your machine off OmniBlend Australia? I can not see any recent orders in your name, if so please call us on 0266856360 so we can properly explained wattage/hp etc. We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase as our customers normally love their OmniBlend. Also their are some fake machines sold in a few markets that look like our blenders but do not come close in performance or quality. Regarding the Max power of 950 Watts on our label. This is based on blending a half a carrot with water and is a standard test done in a US laboratory for the purpose of certifying that the product meets all regulations for the country it is to be sold in. The marking on our label are a requirement based on the certification testing. Some blenders that are put under the same test may use a higher amount of power/watts to get the same result this does not mean it is better in fact it can show that the blender is not as efficient. JTC OmniBlend power blenders are 100% complainant in Australia and where sold globally. OmniBlend power blenders are designed to draw more power to maintain blade speed and will draw theoretically up to the 2238Watts/3HP. The reality is when blending thicker ingredients they draw up to about 1950Watts which is based on how much resistance the blades encounter. There are many companies out their that make claims that their machines run at the max power that the motor is rated at but it is simply not how blenders operate. What you should really look for is real world reviews showing that the machine can do what you require from it. This topic can get very technical and their are several articles about it online. I would be more then happy to discuss it further please call me on 0266856360 if you have any further questions?
Kind Regards,
Raphael

How minutes can put to work blender without stop on hight?

Zorica S asked on Oct 24, 2017

Answer this

I’m sorry I don’t understand your question.

See all 52 questions about OmniBlend V