In September of 2017, Onebed Mattresses gave each customer that took the time to write a review a Onebed Pillow. Please note that this incentive applied to both positive or negative reviews. It is possible that the reviews below are written by reviewers that may have received this offer.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Perfect Mattress for those with back problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

- comfortable and very supportive
- no back or neck issues
- quality and duration of slee has improved
- shape and firmness maintained and have not noticed any sagging

Sore back no more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

When I first laid down to go to bed on my new onebed mattress to go to sleep I didn’t think it would be for me. But I have never woke up with a sore back since. It’s firm but comfortable we have had it for 6 months and mattress is great! Would recommend to anyone!

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great quality! Love the removable cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Super comfortable, helped with sore back in the morning, love the removable cover for easy cleaning. Wish the top was waterproof tho!
The sponges inside don’t perfecrly line up tho creating an odd double edge.

No regrets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The bed is very comfortable and very supportive. It is definitely value for money and would highly recommend it. I have shoulder problems and have been seeing a chiropractor for years and I have not had many issues since using the onebed. It is firm yet soft if that makes sense!

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

One of the best investment we’ve ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We decided to buy a new ONEBED mattress after I noticed that my previous bed always gave me back problem everytime I woke up in the morning. I’ve tried to change my pillows and find out the best sleeping position from any Youtube videos online, but nothing really works.
Thankfully, after we use ONEBED mattress for almost 5 months now, that back problem has never came back again. We really like the firmness of the mattress (we chose the HARD one) because it’s provides constant support to my back in different sleeping positions. Highly recommended!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best mattress.. no more backpain in the morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I have been having problem with back pain for few months. my friend advised me to go for onebed. That's the best decision I took. No more back pain in the mornings.. Great buy.. Great price..

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Always the best decision to invest in a good mattress as we get the benefits everyday. :) Glad to hear Onebed has relieved you of your back pains, Rajeev. Thank you for your positive review! :)

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

We were hesitant at first to try it but we love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

The matress is super supportive and comfortable. I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and my last matress and pregnancy I would wake up in pain. With the onebed matress I haven’t had any pain at all. It’s great - I would definitely buy it again.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We all know about back pains that come with pregnancy but not everyone knows how much comfort Onebed can be! More so when your little one comes along (*sleepless nights*)! Thank you for sharing you... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Can't fault it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I purchased the one bed mattress in a king size and to be honest was a little hesitant at first not being able to have a look or test it prior to purchasing, but the fact they had the 125 night risk free trial won me over and thought i had nothing to loose. I ordered later in the evening and had it the next day.

Still hesitant of my purchase.... (after all my big mattress was in a box) I thought the real test would come in few days time when I am sore from my body adjusting to the new mattress.

I slept one night on the mattress and can now understand why there is so many good reviews.
Not once have I woken up sore. I haven't had any issues with the mattress, not one! Its not too firm or too soft, i dont know how but it just seems to be perfect. The only down side is that I hadn't purchased it sooner.

Safe to say, im one happy customer.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us, Erin. We're really happy that you took the leap with us! Love all those nights of perfect sleep with the Onebed! :)

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best sleep ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Couldn't live without our OneBed! Honestly the best mattress I have ever laid on. Always get the best sleep and never wake up with an aching back like I used to.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Once you've tried the Onebed, it does feel like a necessity and becomes the best part of a long day! Thank you for your awesome review, Izzy. Cheers to many more nights of amazing sleep! :)

Date Purchased: May 2017

Enjoy my sleep and feel rested, thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Comfortable and easy way of ordering a matress. We sleep very well and enjoy our days. Good stress relief after a long days work and only need a few hours in my deep sleep to recharge!

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We're glad that you appreciate the convenience of ordering a bed from us and having it delivered straight to your doorstep. Onebed really does provide the best comfort and relaxation after a tiring day. :)

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good mattress at a low price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Perfect guest mattress, all my guest loved it. The thought it was worth like 1000's. Mattress is still firm after 1 year and kept its shape I personally used Ecosa..I believe they are the same company.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We are entirely different companies, Haruka. :) So many friends must want to sleep over at your house just to get the luxurious feel of sleeping on a Onebed! :)

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Can not live without it!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Best purchase I've made, it has all but gotten rid of my neck and back pain.

I've had may rest full nights, since my purchase in March this year!!

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Great to hear that your neck and back pain is now gone with the Onebed, Aaron! If you keep your bed in a good, clean environment, it will stay good as new for a long time! Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. :)

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2016

Mattress won’t last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I hope reviews cannot be removed here.
After contacting onebed and let them know that I’m not convinced my mattress has not been damaged by water, they refused to tell me the reason why my mattress has turned yellow in all edges. So I decided to share my experience on Instagram, they have decided to block me and all my messages.
———————————————
Review:
Bought onebed double mattress 2 years ago, recently clean the cover and found out the mattress itself turns yellow on all edges (edges only). Contacted onebed, they replied 9 days later and blame it on water damage (water damage on all inside edges without affecting the cover? Seriously?). Anyway, expect it won’t last if you are getting one.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We’re really sorry we had to block you as we do not allow spamming on our accounts. We did try to address your concern fairly but have found the yellowish stains to be from normal use of the bed.... read more »

I’m sorry, I do not agree the colour changes were from water damage as you suggested. No one inspected my mattress or asked for more photos to determine the cause, and no one ensures that it’s stil... read more »

Onebed Mattress Official

We respect your opinion but we also stand by our assessment.

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Worst mattress ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

After reading so many positive reviews I was convinced to give this mattress a go. We've slept on it for 2 nights and both agree it is the most uncomfortable mattress we've ever slept on. We both woke several times throughout the night and have gone back to our old mattress which feels heavenly compared to this. The mattress feels like a very cheap foam mattress that you'd pick up at Crazy Clarks or similar (we have one on one of children's trundle beds). It is also very hot. I've contacted One bed Customer Support who tell me I must try it for 30 days to get a refund. Apparently two nights of terrible sleep isn't enough to get a refund. Please do not buy this mattress, I have learnt my lesson. Never purchase a mattress without trying in person FIRST.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We're sorry that you feel so badly about your Onebed, Louise. We do openly disclose the need to try out the bed for 30 nights on our website--the reason for this is so clients can give it a good tr... read more »

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Now I know why the are so many positive reviews!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

This mattress is absolutely fantastic!
Great, constant communication with the customer service team around delivery.
First foam mattress and I'm absolutely loving it! Already recommended to family and friends on the 2nd day!

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We always make it a point to be transparent, honest and available for all our customers. Happy that you appreciate the customer service, Daz, and more so that you love the Onebed! Thank you for recommending us! :)

Sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Double bed - comfortable. Easy order and delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Very comfortable. Easy ordering online and delivery via courier to your door step. Very helpful staff willing to go above and beyond to make customers happy. Would recommend to friends and family. Purchased 2 beds over the 2 years.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We do our best to provide excellent customer service to each client. So we really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation, Patrick. We are happy to have a loyal Onebed customer like you! :)

Adelaide, SA

• 64 comments
  • 18 answers
  • 129 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

One of the best 'non-spring' mattress out there

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I believe a latex top layer is a must on a non-spring mattress as it gives a bit of 'bounce' compared to the foam only varieties. I found the mattress firmness to be truly the 'ideal' for most people a true 6/10 (Even though still a little too soft for me as I like firm mattresses - and this is the only reason I had to return it) I Would still recommend this mattress to anyone, any softer than that you will sink too much with no much support. Bare in mind that the mattress WILL get softer as time goes by and you will feel that you 'mould' into it more but this is true for all non-spring mattresses.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

We appreciate your knowledge and feedback on foam mattress and more so your recommendation of Onebed even though you had to return. We trust that you had a positive customer service experience with... read more »

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love it! So comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I've had my mattress for a year now and would recommend to anyone. It's really comfortable and has not shown any sagging or signs of wear. I was also worried about it feeling hot but that hasn't been a problem for me at all.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Onebed will really stand the test of time. Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation, Emma! We really appreciate it! :)

Queensland

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Actually is one of the best mattresses I've slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Went with OneBed because of the price, but was really impressed with the quality. I've been sleeping on it now for almost 1 year and haven't looked back. Had issues with a sore back which have completely resolved. In terms of value of money...highly recommend OneBed.

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

Definitely great value with the Onebed--it is made with premium-quality materials for the most amazing sleep! Thank you for your recommendation, Dave! :)

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Ive had this pillow for 1 yr, not for u if u like soft low pillow as this is a firmer. Its shape has changed a little i feel like there is alot of movement inside so u fotta flip the pillow around every few months, worth the buy!

Comments
Onebed Mattress Official

The pillow is engineered to have shredded memory foam so the height can be adjusted, thus the movement. Good to hear that you like the pillow, Tina. Thank you for the feedback! :)

1 of 49 pages

I recently bought a one bed mattress and it has some odour. I read from their website it’s free from harmful chemicals. Is this smell dangerous as my baby is also sleeping on it.

Kkproductreview asked on Nov 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi there! Yes, there are no harmful chemicals in the production of our mattresses and the Onebed should be safe for your baby. Some customers may be more sensitive to the smell of a newly opened mattress. If it bothers you, we suggest airing out the mattress with the windows open; using a fan can also hasten the process. Please also discard the box and plastic that the mattress came with. Based on feedback from some of our customers, the smell of a new bed should go away within a week or so. :) Wishing you the best sleep with your Onebed! :)

We are currently trying a ‘Bed in a Box’ mattress and after a month I still wake up several times through the night in pain. Do you know if your One bed would be softer than this other mattress? I am keen to try yours because of the option to change the layers for a more softer sleep. My husband is very happy with the very firm mattress, but it is too hard for me. Im hoping the fact yours is layer changeable it may suit us better. If i change the layers to make it softer, will that change the temperature to a 'hotter' bed? Regards, Ruth

Ruth asked on Oct 27, 2018

Answer this

Onebed is very unique with the 3 different firmness settings that you can try out. We have the medium, medium-firm and firm so that more customers can modify the settings and achieve the firmness level that they prefer. The latex layer should be generally cooler but the 'temperature' should not change too significantly. You can try it out for yourself with our 125 night trial period. :)

Where's my mattress

Sam asked on Feb 13, 2018

Answer this

Hello Sam! Please provide us with your order # so that we can check the status of your order. You may also get in touch with us through our live chat, email support@onebed.com.au or call us on (07) 3184 8144. Thank you and have a good day! :)

Product Details