Great for finding job quotes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Great experience,great for getting job quotes and very fast service thanks very much!

Great site, great tradies.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Most webpage gets your contact then sell to third party, and you get flooded with cold calls. I was skeptical but Oneflare we didnt have these issues after registering so thats a good start.

Tradesmen on the site are much better than the google advertised ones which rip you off and poor quality.

Ease of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Oneflare is a good one stop site. Easy to check & compare. I received replies almost immediately. I like the fact that licence etc was already checked and therefore I only deal with genuine company.

Perfect place to advertise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Perfect place to get the word out that you are needing to hire someone for an event... great response with replys

Quick responce.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Very quick response. Scheduling to do the job, easy and accurate. Job performed in the way I expected. I have never had a Tradesman job go through so quick from beginning to end.

Connected me with what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I was contacted by 3 builders and I was happy with 2 of them. Very fast and easy. Would definitely use again.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Very efficient and their clients responded quickly..
Happy to have the experts co.e and paont my home and will recommend them.

ACT

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Got my gutters cleaned today.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Good idea , quick quotes and reliable tradesmen quoting. Quite pleased with the outcome. within 24 hours quotes began coming in from several tradies. I compared a few quotes based on customer reviews and made my decision after a site inspection and final quote.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Tilers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

We found a tiler on this site he is of the highest quality a real tradie mature now doing 3rd bathroom he is doing more and kitchens on our other jobs great find his company is listed with one flare they are called James Tiling didn’t want to leave as I don’t want to loose him to others when he gets more work but he should be rewarded Justin Exquisite bathrooms

Get some fast quotes without making twenty phone calls

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I usually had at least two companies reply to my job request in a timely manner . The quotes were competitive.

Quick, fast and helpfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

never heard of oneflare before until recently when I need help repair my car at home, rang different places here and there but oneflare found a repairer very close to home and its fantastic, got my car repaired with a reliable mobile mechanic all thanks to oneflare

Great website for sourcing tradespeople

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

My request was put up that afternoon and I had a reply within an hour or two. I was really happy with the job done by Rick from R White Plastering Contractors and would definitely recommend both this site and the company I used.

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Great service, first time using it and was not dissapointed. Made finding a pest control service very easy, had contact within the hour from businesses. Also tailors to your area so your not dissapointed. Highly recommend using OneFlare!

WARWICK

• 7 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Best price, prompt and friendly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I couldn't get an electrician to fit my new ceiling fan through my usual source who quoted $150-$200, so I was referred to Oneflare. Received a call the next day to arrange a time and the job was done the day after. Unfortunately the rod I had bought to connect the fan to the high ceiling was too long and the electrician wouldn't shorten it. I will have to get someone else to do that down the track, otherwise they would've received 5 stars. I paid $80.00 which was roughly half the going price.

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Writing this before floors are done however great job especially in this heat. Would definitely hire this company again. Bond back Garantee.

Edgecliff

Always use Oneflare

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I've used Oneflare for different types of jobs and it's always been really simple and easy and the businesses are proper businesses that know what they're doing.

Oneflare Service Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

One flare is a great app. It got me in touch with 3 painters who all came over and supplied quotes on the Saturday I posted the job. I was able to choose a painter on the same day I posted the job and was very happy with the work.

Quick response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

A quick response with one quote which was quite something for this time of the year. That quote resulted in a well done job way better than we expected.

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Multi quote systems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Multi quote systems is where a potential customer asks for a quote from multiple business to put in a bid and the cheapest bid gets the job and who knows how many bids the advertising company puts out per customer. As I have said before, no one should be allowed to advertise for jobs if they don't work or are not registered in that industry, like for example a plumber can only advertise for those jobs not advertising companies taking bread from our plate and reselling it back to us in a type of auction style bidding war. If all the tradies ban together we can stop this practice because all that is going to happen is the tradie won't be making any money but the advertising companies still get paid and they are the ones who are increasing their prices not the tradie. This type of practice needs to stop. The jobs in my industry through this quoting system is still the same amount as 5 years ago, no increase, now tell me how that is fair. These quoting companies are increasing their prices but we are still only getting work for the same price as five years ago. If we all complain to ACCC, Trade Practices and the minister to get some protect in the our industries but it needs all of us to do it. IF YOU DON"T DO THE JOB THEN DON"T ADVERTISE FOR THOSE JOBS, STAY OUT OF OUR INDUSTRY.

Comments
Oneflare Official

Hi Wayne, Thankyou for sending us your feedback. Oneflare is an online business directory that allows businesses to quote on leads that are specific to their services and location for a small... read more »

A very helpful user friendly site.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

A very efficient, easy to navigate site, linking to many helpful tradesmen, companies and resources. It’s also very helpful to be able to read other peoples’ reviews.

1 of 192 pages

Do your members have police checks

Leonie asked on Nov 05, 2018

Answer this

I have no police checks what an odd question

Hi Leonie,

Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

I have just put in a review and was wondering if you guys can chase this up for me because I haven't been able to reach Pazzo paving to come finish the job its been since may 2017 this was started. I can not get a hold of him through text, call or email. can you help.?

Not Happy asked on Aug 27, 2017

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you able to please PM us with your full name and the name of the business you hired? I will pass on your details to the necessary people to be able to help you with this matter ASAP.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Looking for licensed electrician in sydney for granny flat. Any help?

Ninah asked on Aug 02, 2017

Hi Ninah,

If you're looking for an Electrician in Sydney to give you a hand, you can hop onto our site and fill out a job request. Then we will send that request off to the businesses in your area and you will receive up to 3 quotes. Then it's just a matter of contacting the businesses and picking the one that suits you the best. Here's the link to post that request - https://www.oneflare.com.au/

Best of luck with your job!

Adele