Booker Bay

• 3 questions

The Better Desktop I had for 6 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

In 12/03/2011 I bought in this company one PC never give me problems until March/2017. Was a long life for a PC, I am very happy with this Company. But Now because I live in North of Queensland I decide buy a New one I can't accept this in two months the PC stop working with some broken Hardware. Why I don't buy in Computers Online maybe a little more expensive but better. I recommended this company to every one. Thank you Australia Computers Online.

Fantastic service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Wasn’t sure when I read the reviews, but glad I gave them a try. Last week, my old laptop couldn’t load into Windows. I went in to buy a new NB, they have over 50+ models available, they gave me few suggestions; I ended up buying a Lenovo IdeaPad, They also solved my old laptop issue, upgrade with SSD and reinstall operating system. Now, I have 2 NB’s. Really happy with the professional suggestion they gave, gonna give my old one to my dad.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great service and quality of product ignore the bad reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2016

Brought a laptop recently and at start i was not convince that this website is real or not. But after i called the service was nice and he even offer me free shipping. Furthermore the price was a lot cheaper then buying at the retail store i save myself a good 300 dollar.
I'll say it is crap they say the item came in pieces. My laptop came in a perfect condition.

Private message

I've ordered a laptop .let's see

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2015

Bought a laptop on 20th july 2015 after communicating on emails for last few days. Emails replies were prompt and to the point which I like. within 24 hrs of making payment i got email confirmation/invoice and tracking number which is real and showing progress on AusPOst tracking. Paid on monday,invoice on tuesday and tracking active from tuesday. So far looks honest and real transaction.
Will update once I receive item.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I got my parts in pieces

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2015

I ordered rozibaby pram sometime mid of April 2015. After three weeks of order, I received an email that it will be delayed for three more weeks. When I insisted on getting it early, they sent everything but basket. After fixing the pram I realised brake lever was missing. I raised a complaint and they sent the brake lever after 10 days. When I tried to fix the brake I found that they have not sent screws to fix it. It is already two months and the pram is not ready to use. Very immature service. Everything run by kids I believe. Buy it 5 months before baby arrives and be ready to undergo all stress.

NSW

• 3 helpful votes

Terrible Price Advertised , Ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2014

The price on the website was $209 and I booked 1 for my order. 1 day later, a guy called back and said its in stock but the price jumping to $239. Should you not put the price $209 on the website to get Google traffic ? For future customers, please beware of this shop. You may not know when would price go up or not.

CANBERRA

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2013

I never met a shop like this before! this is the worse i ever seen. last week, they told me they got stock for the NEXUS 7, in the website too. therefore, i bought from them. after i bought that, they told me they didnt have that, they only have that tomorrow. Fine! I wait! After that, the system said they shipped (by aust post) the nexus 7 to me with a tracking id. The id is useless and i even call to australian post and the code doesnt match! So i call them again, she told me "oh, it wasnt sent last week, it is today! The code was fine!" i still can't track my code! Please tell me how to complain or sue them! I want to [censored word removed] sue those person who cheat on meeeeeeeeeeee

Returns

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2013

Bought a brand new Linksys E3000 router product was faulty.Waited for 45 mins in the store and then refused to give refund, receipt clearly says refunds will be given within 7 days if product is faulty, terrible customer service very misleading stay away from this store. I will never come back to this store.

+ Price

- No refunds

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

First time buyer- Very Impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2013

My local store stopped stocking the brand of external hard-drives I use and I desperately needed one within the week. I was a bit nervous about buying one online and having it shipped interstate so I called Online Computer a couple of times asking lots of questions about packaging and how long it would take for the product to reach me. They were very patient and helpful on the phone and made an effort to ship it out as quickly as they could for me. I sent my order through on a Tuesday morning and received it on Friday morning, even though Thursday was a public holiday. I was so pleased to get it so fast. It was really safely packaged too. The best bit was I saved a huge amount of cash- Hard-drive was retailing for $219 and I paid under $165 for it (including shipping) through Online Computer. Will absolutely be buying again from them again and would highly recommend Online Computer to others.

+ Brilliant price, great phone support, speedy interstate delivery and securly packaged product.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good service, good price and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2013

After having an awful experience with the Penta Group (see other reviews on this website) I ordered the same item from Online Computer/Online Centre. I went in on a Thursday to enquire, ordered on Friday and had the items on the Monday.

The staff member I dealt with was friendly and courteous and when he said he'd call me when the item arrived in store he did - as opposed to that other mob!

So I thought I should report that my experience with them was excellent because so often we'll only contribute to sites such as this when we're unhappy.

+ Reliable, fast and good price

• 9 helpful votes

Stay away dodgy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2012

These guys are dodgy I ordered a new video card worth over $500 got sent a second hand damaged card with no drivers disk, manual and missing power adaptor cable. As a system builder I know what you are meant to get in new items such as video cards. I only used this mob as the card I was after is rare I have now convicted my customer to go with another card otherwise they are vary expencive and a ripoff on most parts. I will never use this company again.

- High price and you will recive second hand goods instead of new

LAUNCESTON

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2012

They sent out a laptop that had a faulty battery. We returned the faulty battery but they kept given us the run around for months and not replying to anything. Initially lying and saying they never recieved it then admitting later it was sitting on the desk of their service department. Last communication from them was them saying it would be sent out soon. After that they refused to reply to emails or return phone calls. Finally fed up and with Online computer refusing to communicate we went to fair trading.

They ignored all of fair tradings communications as well. The only way we can get the laptop battery is by taking them to small claims. However this is not worth our while so while they may be cheap for some items the hassle if something goes wrong isn't worth it. There are plenty of more reputable suppliers out there that have the same price as this company.

- Bad warranty service, No communication

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hassle free online computer purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2012

So long as you have done your research and know exactly what you want, Online Computer offer competitive pricing and fast delivery. I have bought two computers from them, in both instances delivery was exactly as ordered and made within two days of payment being cleared. If their products and prices remain competitive I would have no hesitation in purchasing from them again.

+ Competitive pricing and fast delivery.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

If you only care about the price, You cant go wrong with these place

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2012

Pricing = excellent.
However make sure to check the specifications. They seem to like to hide the full specifications of the items while using a very vague term to describe their products. For example, intel dual core. It can be either a lower end celeron processor. Technically its not misleading however just be careful before making a decision as they will throw the fair trading clause at you " we do not refund if you dont like it"
Cheers

+ cheap prices,

- however cheap service as well, staff not professional although they think they are.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes