Filter By:

Suited my needs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Although I didn’t need to make a claim, it was easy to arrange the insurance and it was reassuring to have while I was travelling

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

During our trip our airline lost our luggage for over 3 days. We phoned the company to receive advice on what our next steps are. The operator was calm, supportive and was able to clearly map out what we were entitled to under our policy and what our next steps should be.

This perfet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Was a good valeu and ease to set up I will provide customer support family and friends,to go on line travel insurance for asistent

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sergio, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to get coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

It was easy to go online and obtain the information that was needed to make an educated choice about what level of cover was required for where I was going and for how long. The website was easy to follow. I didn't have to make a claim so I am assuming it would be a smooth process as well.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lori - thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Policy was a good value and was easy to setup. it is worth recommending the insurance services to others as it is very good value and convenient to set up.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Aanchal - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Affordable and easy, efficient application

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Very good value, has all the basic cover you require overseas and easy to set up. Didn’t need customer support owing to ease of online transaction. Thanks!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Elizabeth, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Greatness price no fuss travel insurance!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Such a great price and was such a simple process to set the policy up. Will definitely use this provider again

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rachy, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Good value - easy to organise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Easy to organise travel insurance with excellent inclusions! Great price, really good value.Thankfully I didn't need to claim.
Have just purchased another policy for my husband and I

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Karen, thanks for the great feedback - hope you have a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Great Deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great value. Super easy; website is easy to navigate, good package options to choose from. Took me only 5min to get insured!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brett, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Good Value - No claim required so cant comment on service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

easy to organize and pay online with decent value, I didn't require any claims so cant comment on service for claims looked easy enough though.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alana, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Great travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Very easy website to navigate with clear and comprehensive packages offered. I was able to go on my trip knowing exactly what I was covered for- total peace of mind.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Danica, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Out of sight out of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

No worries, paid my fees and that was it, weren’t needed so not sure how they respond to claimsat all.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Grant, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Nowra

• 4 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Excellent travel insurance after I made a claim.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I am extremely happy with Cover All Travel Insurance. I bought it via the NRMA. I needed to make a claim, as I attended the doctor and also needed scripts while away in Canada. The claim couldn't have been easier. We did it over the phone and I received a cheque in less than a week after claiming. Thank you very much. I certainly will be using Cover All again, as you don't know how good these firms are until you make a claim.

Travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Booked online. Very competitively priced. Needed to extend our travel dates, which did not cause any problems, just a slightly higher price, as expected. Fortunately didn’t need to use the insurance, but comforted during holiday knowing we had it. Hired a car on holidays, and this insurance covered the excess if involved in an accident. Again, luckily we didn’t need this, but was very pleased to have it included.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Policy was excellent value for money.
Very easy to set up
I had no claims thankfully, I’m guessing the customer support would be exceptional

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to apply, good value. Glad we didn't need to use it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Easy to set up online.
Good value compared to other companies.
Didn't need to use it luckily.
Would use this again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Matthew, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Easy to setup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Insurance was set up very quickly also I found their prices are the cheapest around. I will definately use for my next trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mike, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

St Leonards

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Never ever recommended

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I have lodged a claim almost three months ago and provided all the requested documents, but I haven’t received my claim after two months. I called the service team more than 5 times and each time they say it will be processed soon.
Now I understand that why they offer cheap travel insurance.

10th July 2018 Update:
It’s been more than 3 months that my claim was approved, but I haven’t received it yet. I called them more than 20times and each time they tell me you will receive it soon. Their cheap price is just for deceiving people, you won’t be able to get a claim at all.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Matt - there is probably an issue with incorrect bank details - our team will be in contact to discuss. Regards, Anthony.

Will this issue get solved at all.
Is it that complicated which has been taking more than three months now?
You should be embarrassed with your dodgy service.

I will lodge a complaint on NSW Fair Trading if I don’t get a clear response about my claim by the end of today

Easy to book. Great deals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Easy to search and booked. Used I twice this year already and it’s got the most suitable coverage and price for me.

very informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Good value, easy to set up and good travel tips. I would use this travel insurance again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Michele, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 42 pages

Can I extend my insurance while I'm traveling?

Wfamily asked on Jul 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi, yes you can under certain conditions - see page 5 of the PDS - https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Regards, Anthony.

we are going sailing in Australia bareboat sailing is that covered?

jennie asked on Jul 05, 2018

Answer this

Hello, in our current PDS at https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf, sailing is automatically covered up to 10 nautical miles off any land mass, or with our Adventure Pack, sailing is covered from 11 to 15 nautical miles off any land mass. Regards, Anthony.

Hey, I've been looking at online travel insurance for my trip to France. I am on a bridging visa at the moment (so not resident) but on their website it says that cover only work for resident... Am I still eligible ? I've been in Australia for 3 and a half years now

Cyrielle asked on Jun 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Cyrielle, you need to be a permanent resident to purchase one of our policies. In our PDS, it says a resident means someone who usually resides in Australia and is eligible for an Australian Medicare Card. Regards, Anthony.

See all 40 questions about Online Travel Insurance