Filter By:

Easy to get policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

We did not have to use our policy however setting up the policy was very simple and I would definitely use Online Travel Insurance again for our next trip overseas.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ange, hope you had a great trip! Thanks for being an Online Travel Insurance customer! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The policy was great value will definitely be using them again very soon as I have a another trip planned so excited it's going to be great cant wait it was easy not to worry about paying for life insurance

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andreas, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

Value was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

It was easy to set up. I didn't make a claim but peace of mind was good! I will use them again . I cannot comment on what they are like to make a claim with though.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tanya, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

$200 excess to claim

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I had comprehensive cover with Online Travel Insurance and broke my toe while overseas. I had to see a doctor and get my foot bandaged. When I claimed, they told me I had to pay an excess of $200 and since the cost of my medical bills was less then this amount, I was not covered. So even though the cost of insurance is very low the excess when claiming is high. Would not recommend this insurer.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Aaron, thanks for your comment. Yes, you are correct about the excess - which is applied to claims with most travel insurance products out there (there are some that have nil excess). Regards, Anthony.

Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Policy is good value and easy to set up. Comprehensive policy provides all of the cover I require. Have purchased OTI policy more than 6 times but have not had to make a claim so cannot comment on the claims service - thankfully!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Michelle - thanks for being a regular customer of Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Look No Further

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Not the first time I have used Online Travel and won’t be the last, easy to use online and even better when you ring customer support, very friendly and nothing was too hard for them, very fast and very thorough and left immensely satisfied.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anthony, glad to hear you were really happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience! Hope you had a great trip. Cheers, Anthony.

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

This policy was the best value for money when it came to getting cover for skiing.
I didn't have to make a claim, but it was reassuring to know that it was there.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jean, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Liked the before you leave e-mail

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Well priced policy which had some choice and was easy to apply for. I also received a "before you leave' email with good contact information. I liked this email as it gave me some confidence that I would be able to speak with someone if I had troubles. I did not need to make any claims.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Len, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

The policy was great value and easy to set up. The staff were quick to answer the phone, virtually no wait time and were very helpful when answering any questions I had about the policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

The best value and covers everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I use Online Travel Insurance every time I travel now and highly recommend it to friends and family!! Have not had to use it yet but feel safer travelling. The process of filling out your details is so simple and very straight forward.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Well priced and very detailed in what are and what are not covered in the policy statement
Plus options to take up cover for high risks activities
Easy to set up and good customer service with regards to responses

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kong, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Must have insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Yes, affordable and covered everything a traveller needs. Had no issue overseas although I knew there was 24 hour assistance if I needed it. Cheapest out of all the ones researched.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Christina, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Always best to make sure you are covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

The policy was good value and its peace of mind travelling with insurance so that you know if anything happens we are protected. While the airline carrier MUCKED US AROUND and delayed our flight we knew we had the protection of insurance if needed. The airline carrier reimbursed our motel costs and there was no other out of pocket expenses

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kerry, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Good travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Thankfully didn't require the services for a claim.but was great having an official travel insurance certificate with all details to take with us.Something other travel insurance companys don't seem to supply.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Campbell, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

A must for your Travel!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I am very satisfied about the service and the price is very good.
The claim is very easy and straight forward and fast turn around.
The team also very helpful.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Natasha - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Great service! Prompt respond when needed! Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Great service from these guys.. Unfortunately I genuinely needed to claim some medical / doctors fees and the respond was incredibly quick. No hassle and the refund of the costs was in my account in less than 2 days.
Very good service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

travel with confidance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I did not need to use it but I loved that someone had my back if something went wrong, Very good value for the little amount of money it cost.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Francis, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance value for money! Regards, Anthony.

Fortunately didn't need to use the insurance, but was very easy to set up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

It was easy to set up, easy to see what you were offered and no hastle.
We did not claim so cannot speak on that but organising the insurance was extremely easy

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for the comment - hope you had a great trip away and thanks for your feedback about how you found it easy to organise your Online Travel Insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent value, inclusive family insurance for your trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

This was an easy to set up travel insurance that was outstanding value for our family of 4. No fuss at all. It gave me peace of mind and I will certainly set this up again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Melanie, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Regards, Anthony.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

not sure as was lucky enough to test its worth,so can not give a real review, but price was right, so next time we purchase and have to use then we will see if you live uo to your statements

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ronald, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 41 pages

We are travelling to the Phillipines and doing a 5 night cruise with a day in Japan, and a day in Taiwan. Do I need to list these as destinations as they are only onshore for about 8 hours each??

Rob asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rob, you can list all countries, or just select 'Asia' if you are going to these places. Note, if you wish to be covered for cruising, you will need to purchase a comprehensive policy and a cruise pack on top of that. Regards, Anthony.

Does the comprehensive insurance include costs associated with repatriation in the event of death or serious injury?

Katrina asked on May 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Katrina, thanks for the question - on page 17 of the PDS, https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf we do provide cover up to $15,000 in the event of transporting remains. All of our plans include overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses which include repatriation home in the event of a serious injury. Regards, Anthony.

I have had to change a flight and book a hotel to accommodate our travel plans that were changed due to rescheduling of original flight.we have had to pay extra$ 248.00.can we claim this on our insurance with you?

Denice asked on May 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Denice, this depends on the circumstances of the change - please contact us on 1800 010 078 or submit a claim at https://claimmanager.com.au/aga/agreement. Regards, Anthony.

See all 37 questions about Online Travel Insurance