Filter By:

Verified Purchase

Loved the tips and updates.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The cover was easy and straight forward, good tips prior to travel date. It was good value for peace of mind during our stay abroad, though we did not claim at all I can't comment on that side of the policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Robert, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

After comparing other travel insurances I found this one to be the best value for money, and was very easy to purchase online. I would definitely recommend and would use again in the future

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Nicola, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Thanks for recommending us. Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Best value travel insurance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Great value.
I did research and this company is the cheapest.
Customer support is excellent. I had to make a claim and it was done very quickly.
Would definitely use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kristal, glad to hear you were happy with your claims experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Good value and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

While thankfully we had no need to use the policy, it was simple and quick and affordable to access the travel insurance cover for peace of mind, just in case.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Karyn, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Solid experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Got a 2 week policy for a family trip to Thailand. The purchasing was smooth, policy details clear. Compared to a few other options, these guys offered better value. Had no issues during trip, so didn't have to claim which I guess would be the real test of an insurance provider.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Yury, hope you had a great Thailand trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best value on the market, just watch out for the gotchas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gabe, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Easy peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Although I didn't need to make a claim, getting travel insurance was easy and affordable. Great peace of mind while I was away - covering all the essentials in case of emergency

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

No idea, because I haven't had any issues during my trip period.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

The policy seems good value, the reason my boyfriend bought the insurance from your company for me. However I didn't have any issues to use this insurance. I might use this one again?!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review - hope you had a great trip. Cheers, Anthony.

Good to have.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Glad I had the insurance and glad I did not have to use it. It was a good price and covered what I was seeking. My friend and I had a fantastic time in Thailand visiting the House of Mercy Children's village.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jacqueline, glad to hear you had a great trip to Thailand. Thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

Great value and easy to arrange.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

The policy was excellent value and easy to set up.Took away the worry when travelling and allowed us ro enjoy our holiday. Will definitely use again on our next trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brian, thanks for letting us know you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

My policy was good value for what i needef it for..it was recommended to me and would not hesitate in suggesting it or re using it again to anyone for any typeof travel

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kathryn, thanks for letting us know and for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am very satisfied. Excellent service and pricing!
I would recommend online travel insurance to my family and friends as it's a quick, easy and affordable to purchase online, thank you.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tracey, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 56 pages

how can i buy a travel insurance online now?

Tuyet Nguyen asked on Jul 08, 2017

Hi Tuyet, try https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/ or call 1800 010 078

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

See all 23 questions about Online Travel Insurance