Filter By:

Piece of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Gladly we didn't need to make a claim but great for piece of mind and reasonably priced. Our second time using Online Travel Insurance and will do again in the future.

Not required but confident of cover if needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

All easy to set up and cheaper than other travel insurance companies. Did not have to make a claim so did not have to deal with claims department or liaise with customer services. Will use again when travelling again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Not possible to comment excessively.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Nothing bad happened on the trip so can't comment on customer support. The policy was easy to set up. It was value for money as medical expenses cover is for an unlimited amount.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Philip, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Good Value for Money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

More than enough information was given before departure for the holiday. Also a reminder before you left. I didn't need to make to a claim but website was easy to use.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Samantha, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Easy Application

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I did not make a claim but application was easy and was helpful to get a reminder message prior to my departure with all emergency numbers available just in case.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jason, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value and easy to buy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Good
* Straightforward purchase process
* Clear comparisons of various options
* Backed by a large insurer. I was initially cautious as the premium was much lower than comparable or better than some big name insurers.

Not Good
* While the purchase process was clear and straightforward, trying to buy the product on my mobile was frustrating. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Tapping the option I wanted didn't do anything. I eventually bought the product using my laptop.

I would buy this product again for its value for money.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Neville, thanks for the feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Your policy was really easy to set up. It was great value that gave us peace of mind while away on the trip of a lifetime. Thankfully I didnt have to claim! Thanks

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Meg, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Travel

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Good value easy to set up did not have to use the customer support but we were happy with the insurance would use it again and would recommend to people that are thinking of traveling

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Glenn, thanks for recommending us. Hope you had a great trip. Cheers, Anthony.

Don't know

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I'm not sure but it seemed okay. I didn't use it so not sure. A bit worried when I heard the little girl return medical flight was not covered by The family travel insurance in Bali

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paula, thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

While thankfully we had no need to use the policy, it was simple and quick and affordable to access the travel insurance cover for peace of mind, just in case.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Karyn, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best value on the market, just watch out for the gotchas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gabe, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Good to have.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Glad I had the insurance and glad I did not have to use it. It was a good price and covered what I was seeking. My friend and I had a fantastic time in Thailand visiting the House of Mercy Children's village.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jacqueline, glad to hear you had a great trip to Thailand. Thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

Really good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Yes didnt need to make a claim..so cant comment on what would of happened if i needed to..sure it would have been fine though.We felt safer knowing we had cover.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Thankfully didnt have to use it!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Easy to set up, best price/coverage after checking plenty and using many others in the past, didnt need to use so no need to test the customer service but was good to have peace of mind with a few transferred and late flights.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andy, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Traveling feels safer knowing you've got it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Yes even if i didn't use it, it was worth the value i traveled safer. Really easy to set up. Satisfied when i travel I'll use online travel insurance again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Luciana, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great price for what you need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This insurance included everything I needed at a great price. I didn't need to make a claim but the instructions provided should I need to were clear. Great cover for the price

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Shannon, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple, value, surprisong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

The pol8cy wsd cheaper than all otherd on the comparison site, with more comprehensive cover! It easy to purchase and was complete with handy travel tips and reminders. Fortunately I did not need to claim

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Online travel insurance review

Product is good value
Online booking was not successful as it kept defaulting children's ages to 10 and wouldn't allow me to change -- had to call call center to book insurance. Call center was fantastic to deal with

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maja, thanks for your review - I'll pass this on to our team in regards to the ages issue. Regards, Anthony.

Extremely thorough

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I felt that it was extremely thorough from the "enjoy your trip here's a few things you need to know " to he welcome home hope you had a good time. I didn't have to claim anything but my experience has been positive and would use you again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kimberley, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

easy to set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

The policy was easy to set up online before we went away. As we didnt have a need to use it, thankfully, i dont know how easy or effective it would have been.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 12 pages