Filter By:

This was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

The cover was what we needed however we didn’t need to claim which was good
I thought it was good value so I booked my sons travel insurance for his trip on april

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tracey, thanks for your review and glad to hear that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Fast and easy travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Yes I was satisfied with the policy I paid for and found it very reasonably priced. I would definitely use the same travel insurance for my next trip. Thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alana, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

MAROOCHYDORE

• 1 answer
Private message

Perfect policy at an affordable price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Covered everything we needed. Very easy to arrange. Very affordable price. It took away the worry when travelling overseas. I would definitely recommend Online Travel Insurance to anyone traveling overseas.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brian, thanks for recommending Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I was very satisfied with your company as it was very easy to set up. I had no need for customer support as I didn’t make a claim. I would recommend your company to others

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sylvia, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Happy care free travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

easy to use Thankfully did not have to claim. Would think it would be crazy not to have coverage when you see all the changes that have taken place in places like London and Paris with walls up around the entrance to the Eiffel Tower . Big changes in the last ten years.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Robert, we agree good travel insurance is definitely a must-have! Regards, Tegan

that is a no brainer

Seamless set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Policy was really easy to set up and the documents came straight through to my email. I also got a birthday wish emailed across while mid trip which was a nice touch.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kate, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

online travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

did the job, lost me with the requirement to write a thirty word review?? Of what, I paid for travel insurance which fortunately i did not require.However, its an essential these days when travelling.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anthony, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

good insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Policy was easy to setup although I had to end up ringing as online it would not accept our address for some reason. Tried several times & even the man that helped me over the phone couldn't understand why it wouldn't accept it.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Kelly, thanks for the feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Easy and affordable travel insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Online travel insurance is easy and afforable for a family or singles. We have used them twice now without any problems. We will definitely use again in the future. Have already recommended them to others.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

my policy was of excellent value and was extremely easy to set up. applying was easy with step by step instructions. Highly recommended for any person travelling abroad. Would definitely use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Khalid, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance and thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Easy to purchase and good price comparison,didn't make a claim.Would consider using again,price was cheaper than some others but coverage just as good if not better than some of the products online

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jason, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Good value, simple product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Great value policy on a simple to use website! The insurance benefits and exclusions are clearly explained and I was able to complete the application within a few minutes. Just what I needed for my trip

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, hope you had a great trip and glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Travel insurance for USA and CANADA holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

We did not need to use our travel insurance but it was good to know we had it in case of emergency. It was a good price and will use it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhonda, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Fantastic Company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Very happy with the service I have received from Online Travel Insurance. The policy was extremely affordable and easy to set up online. Unfortunately due to an accident two days before we were due to travel we had to cancel our travel plans. Claiming online was also an easy experience and although we had to supply a lot of information (understandable of course) it could all be uploaded to my online claim. I received regular updates regarding my claim and had my holiday fully refunded (less my excess and a small amount of airline taxes) to me in 2 weeks. I was very impressed. Would definitely use this company when I finally rebook my holiday and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kylie, thanks for the great review and for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony

DIY online travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Easy to do online, an email with contact information was sent with contact details. I felt like I had all the information needed if I needed to contact anyone. Happy with the policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Easy to set up and affordable great value didn't need to make a claim which makes the holiday more enjoyable will not hesitate to use this insurance again thanks again

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Travis, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony

Insurance claim made

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Great product with easy access to information and support Quick turn on claims the support staff are experienced and knowledgeable Easy process to obtain via email or mobile worth a try

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Best Priced Travel Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Best priced comprehensive policy I could find.
It was easy to purchase online and policy was e-mailed quickly.
As you would hope with insurance I didn't have to make a claim so I can't offer an opinion on making a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Craig, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

No Issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Policy was good value, very easy to set up and although it was not required, I will utilise in the future and trust the claims are as efficient as the rest of the process.
The only insurance policy to date that has reminded us of our holiday with some travel tips and welcomed us back. Maybe computer generated but still way in front of any other company we have used.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Take it easy, lemon squeezy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Took out basic insurance with these guys for a mini adventure, very cheap and easy to do. Didn't need to make any claims but thanks for being there and having our backs. Cheers.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 23 pages