Filter By:

Verified Purchase

Loved the tips and updates.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The cover was easy and straight forward, good tips prior to travel date. It was good value for peace of mind during our stay abroad, though we did not claim at all I can't comment on that side of the policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Robert, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

After comparing other travel insurances I found this one to be the best value for money, and was very easy to purchase online. I would definitely recommend and would use again in the future

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Nicola, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Thanks for recommending us. Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Best value travel insurance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Great value.
I did research and this company is the cheapest.
Customer support is excellent. I had to make a claim and it was done very quickly.
Would definitely use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kristal, glad to hear you were happy with your claims experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Solid experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Got a 2 week policy for a family trip to Thailand. The purchasing was smooth, policy details clear. Compared to a few other options, these guys offered better value. Had no issues during trip, so didn't have to claim which I guess would be the real test of an insurance provider.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Yury, hope you had a great Thailand trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Although I didn't need to make a claim, getting travel insurance was easy and affordable. Great peace of mind while I was away - covering all the essentials in case of emergency

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Great value and easy to arrange.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

The policy was excellent value and easy to set up.Took away the worry when travelling and allowed us ro enjoy our holiday. Will definitely use again on our next trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brian, thanks for letting us know you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

My policy was good value for what i needef it for..it was recommended to me and would not hesitate in suggesting it or re using it again to anyone for any typeof travel

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kathryn, thanks for letting us know and for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am very satisfied. Excellent service and pricing!
I would recommend online travel insurance to my family and friends as it's a quick, easy and affordable to purchase online, thank you.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tracey, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Kanahooka

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Compared to other online insurance policies for our trip, Online travel Insurance was excellent value for money, next time I'm looking for travel insurance I will certainly be getting a quote from Online Travel Insurance.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stewart, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Tweed Heads West, NSW

Private message

Easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Organising the policy was very easy! It was extremely simple to arrange online, very well priced indeed and I would recommend it to all my friends and use it again in the future!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhonda - thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Really quick to set up and good value for money. I didnt have to make a claim so can't comment on that side of the policy. Easy to find you're company via a google search.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Patricia, thanks for your feedback and for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Good all around policies.Easy online transactions and policies for every budget.Did not make any claims so can not comment on that.As it is very important to have travel insurance when traveling especially these days I will definitely use it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Prakesh, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 33 pages

how can i buy a travel insurance online now?

Tuyet Nguyen asked on Jul 08, 2017

Hi Tuyet, try https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/ or call 1800 010 078

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

See all 23 questions about Online Travel Insurance