Filter By:

DIY online travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Easy to do online, an email with contact information was sent with contact details. I felt like I had all the information needed if I needed to contact anyone. Happy with the policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Easy to set up and affordable great value didn't need to make a claim which makes the holiday more enjoyable will not hesitate to use this insurance again thanks again

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Travis, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony

Insurance claim made

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Great product with easy access to information and support Quick turn on claims the support staff are experienced and knowledgeable Easy process to obtain via email or mobile worth a try

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Best Priced Travel Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Best priced comprehensive policy I could find.
It was easy to purchase online and policy was e-mailed quickly.
As you would hope with insurance I didn't have to make a claim so I can't offer an opinion on making a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Craig, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Great price and service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Good value for money, easy to set up and all details were emailed to me making it easy. Good customer service experience over the phone when setting up the policy. Thank you!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

No idea

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Fortunately no claim required - that's when you will know if this is any good. Easy and quick to set up and choose a policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No Issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Policy was good value, very easy to set up and although it was not required, I will utilise in the future and trust the claims are as efficient as the rest of the process.
The only insurance policy to date that has reminded us of our holiday with some travel tips and welcomed us back. Maybe computer generated but still way in front of any other company we have used.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Teriffic, purchased my cover in minutes, no fuss.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Good value for miney, its very easy to set up policy, very clear on whats cover and whats not cover in the policy, did not need to use customer support.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Choi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

No complaints however had no claims

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

All reasonable prices compared to others and easily set up. Received confirmation almost immediately. Team were very nice and informative
And the level of choices were good and covered my requirements.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Julie, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Excellent to go for a trip with a good insurance and cheap. Gives you tranquility in any problem that could happen in the holidays and is also very easy to buy it online

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Santiago, thanks for your review and glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Take it easy, lemon squeezy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Took out basic insurance with these guys for a mini adventure, very cheap and easy to do. Didn't need to make any claims but thanks for being there and having our backs. Cheers.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Hard to review without a claim done

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Easy and cheap to obtain online. But unable to review fully as i have not made any claims to date. The true value is revealed then so will keep using Online travel insurance until then

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Soren, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to get, good cover amounts, didn’t use it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Everything was perfect but I can’t comment on how they are for actually covering stuff as I didn’t need to make any claims.
Website was easy to use and the level of cover vs the price was better than anyone else I could find.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Nathan, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

USA/Canada Trip

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

It was the best value that I looked up online. Though the policy was sent to a different email but was changed upon request. Overall satisfied with the service, policy provided.

Simple Cost Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Everything explained simply with good communication. I will definitely use this insurance agent again and highly recommend. Like all insurance policies please read the pdf disclosures and see if this policy is right for you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Scott, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

So good so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Happy with the policy. Never made a claim with on line insurance. Hope if I ever do you are good to deal with. I have been happy so far. Thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Libby, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Perth, Western Australia

Private message

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Very affordable peace of mind. Would highly recommend and will use again! We are so glad we purchased this policy because it removed the worry from our holiday. 5 Stars.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Really good value for money and I liked the generic email on the day you leave and when you arrive back. Did not make a claim so cannot comment about the service in relation to that.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cathy, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy Insurance Option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

The policy was great value. Easy to purchase , easy to set up and to understand the fine print. I didn't need to make a claim or contact them.
Grant

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Grant, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Simple and easy to purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

One of the better value product out there in the market compared to others.
Hassle free purchase and clear to understand. Will definitely purchase another policy from them when travelling overseas.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jim, hope you had a great trip - thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

2 of 39 pages