Filter By:

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am very satisfied. Excellent service and pricing!
I would recommend online travel insurance to my family and friends as it's a quick, easy and affordable to purchase online, thank you.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tracey, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Kanahooka

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Compared to other online insurance policies for our trip, Online travel Insurance was excellent value for money, next time I'm looking for travel insurance I will certainly be getting a quote from Online Travel Insurance.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stewart, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Tweed Heads West, NSW

Easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Organising the policy was very easy! It was extremely simple to arrange online, very well priced indeed and I would recommend it to all my friends and use it again in the future!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhonda - thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Really good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Yes didnt need to make a claim..so cant comment on what would of happened if i needed to..sure it would have been fine though.We felt safer knowing we had cover.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Really quick to set up and good value for money. I didnt have to make a claim so can't comment on that side of the policy. Easy to find you're company via a google search.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Patricia, thanks for your feedback and for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Thankfully didnt have to use it!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Easy to set up, best price/coverage after checking plenty and using many others in the past, didnt need to use so no need to test the customer service but was good to have peace of mind with a few transferred and late flights.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andy, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Good all around policies.Easy online transactions and policies for every budget.Did not make any claims so can not comment on that.As it is very important to have travel insurance when traveling especially these days I will definitely use it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Prakesh, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Traveling feels safer knowing you've got it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Yes even if i didn't use it, it was worth the value i traveled safer. Really easy to set up. Satisfied when i travel I'll use online travel insurance again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Luciana, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great price for what you need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This insurance included everything I needed at a great price. I didn't need to make a claim but the instructions provided should I need to were clear. Great cover for the price

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Shannon, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple, value, surprisong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

The pol8cy wsd cheaper than all otherd on the comparison site, with more comprehensive cover! It easy to purchase and was complete with handy travel tips and reminders. Fortunately I did not need to claim

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Online travel insurance review

Product is good value
Online booking was not successful as it kept defaulting children's ages to 10 and wouldn't allow me to change -- had to call call center to book insurance. Call center was fantastic to deal with

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maja, thanks for your review - I'll pass this on to our team in regards to the ages issue. Regards, Anthony.

2 of 56 pages

how can i buy a travel insurance online now?

Tuyet Nguyen asked on Jul 08, 2017

Hi Tuyet, try https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/ or call 1800 010 078

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

See all 23 questions about Online Travel Insurance