Filter By:

Traveling feels safer knowing you've got it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Yes even if i didn't use it, it was worth the value i traveled safer. Really easy to set up. Satisfied when i travel I'll use online travel insurance again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Luciana, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great price for what you need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This insurance included everything I needed at a great price. I didn't need to make a claim but the instructions provided should I need to were clear. Great cover for the price

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Shannon, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple, value, surprisong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

The pol8cy wsd cheaper than all otherd on the comparison site, with more comprehensive cover! It easy to purchase and was complete with handy travel tips and reminders. Fortunately I did not need to claim

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Online travel insurance review

Product is good value
Online booking was not successful as it kept defaulting children's ages to 10 and wouldn't allow me to change -- had to call call center to book insurance. Call center was fantastic to deal with

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maja, thanks for your review - I'll pass this on to our team in regards to the ages issue. Regards, Anthony.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

DId not have to use it, but great value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Quick, easy and clear insurance options gave me peace of mind even though we did not need to use the service. Great value when compared to most others. Will use these guys again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tim, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Extremely thorough

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I felt that it was extremely thorough from the "enjoy your trip here's a few things you need to know " to he welcome home hope you had a good time. I didn't have to claim anything but my experience has been positive and would use you again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kimberley, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Hassle free claim on lost apple watch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I made a claim online which was too easy after that I was really well looked after and claim was hassle free and completed by the time we arrived home.
thnaks so much for the great service.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Very Affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I decided to go against using my regular Travel Insurance company and try someone else as I was finding the expense of my usual cover too much for what I was needing. I came across Online Travel Insurance and found them to be very affordable and had EXACTLY what I needed. I did call customer service and was treated with great respect and not just a number. I wanted to make sure I was getting exactly what was online and not pay for something that was not included. Very professional lady dealt with me and had no problems clarifying anything I asked.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello, thanks for your review and glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Good cover, thankfully never had to claim!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

The policy was quick to set up with easy instructions. The policy was great value with all inclusions that we needed. Fortunately no need to claim on our latest holiday.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Louise, thanks for the review, hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Simple, cheap and efficient. Everything you want in an insurance product. Found through iSelect and completed online. The company also sent us pre travel advise which was extremely useful. Thank you.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tara - thanks for your review and that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

easy to set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

The policy was easy to set up online before we went away. As we didnt have a need to use it, thankfully, i dont know how easy or effective it would have been.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Great value and liability coverage. Easy and fast payment transaction. Very satisfied and will consider again for my next domestic and over seas travel destinations. Will also recommend to my family and friends.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi George, thanks for your review and for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

wouldn't travel with out insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Policy was good value, easy online set up. l had to purchase it for 2 adults.
Thank God l didn't need to use it.
Yes l would recommend this site. value for money peace of mind.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us. Cheers, Anthony.

Quick & Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Policy was good value, easy online set up as l had to purchase for 5 adults.
Thank God l didn't need to use it.
Yes l would recommend this site.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Melinda, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Bad customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I shortened my holiday and rang to see if i could get maybe a refund of the policy because the quote depends how long you take it for.
E.G house,car work the same but the lady from the insurance company was very rude and I said that I would never use your company again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Rinaldo, thanks for your feedback. Page 2 of the PDS - https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf says that if you decide that you do not... read more »

Great value travel insurance. Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Have purchased 4 times now and can't think of any reason why I would change. Takes me 5 minutes to purchase online for a well priced, comprehensive cover. Recommended for value and convenience

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Fiona, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Good value but do not think to claim it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I am now quite clear the statement one person said every insurance agent is working hard not to let the money out of their company. Sounds reasonable?
If that was only me to travel, I won't bother to buy a travel insurance but my partner had to because of the visa requirements. We went to Europe and unfortunately, when we returned, all our luggage locks were broken. Simply lodged a claim with the return date. However, there is a difference in time zone from Europe through Bangkok to Australia.
They refuse the claim because the date for the c
laim was 2days late from the period of cover (Insurance was bought until the return date from Europe). They ask if I can provide the evidence which the luggage was broken in Europe or Bangkok airport, they will consider about the claim. Wonder who would know where that happened. NEVER MIND. They do not want to pay.
SO,
If you are sure not to use it, 5 stars (simple to buy and reminder email for travel tips)
If you might use it, be careful about excess (I did not even bother to look at it as did expect won't be necessary to claim) and make sure you have evidence that where the baggage was broken and when was it despite the baggages were in the cargo compartments.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Han, thanks for the feedback. Can you please message me here so I can have this investigated with your full name and policy number, and details? Regards, Anthony.

Good value, covered everything I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Policy was easy to purchase, covered what I wanted, easy to to set up and understand. I was happy with the excess and the instructions about claiming seemed straightforward enough. After researching a number of companies I'll no doubt be using Online Travel Insurance next time I travel and hopefully won't have to make a claim then either.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Excellent rates and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Extremely good value. Simple to organize and understand. Everything i needed was included. I compared this policy with several other policies but found this one to be better value both in price and included items.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Pauline, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value and met your needs. Cheers, Anthony.

Fantastic and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Great peace of mind when traveling to have a comprehensive insurance policy, especially when traveling with a baby. Will purchase again when traveling overseas. Great value for money. Easy online applications

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Laura, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

3 of 35 pages