Filter By:

Easy every step of the way

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Easy every step of the way, compare the market recommended as the cheapest with the best cover, just filled in my details and it was all done.
No claims to be made but peace of mind was there.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi David, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

The policy was easy to purchase and didn't come with the annoying followup phone calls. I knew exactly what I was buying and what I was covered for. Good value.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Georgina, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money and met your needs. Cheers, Anthony.

Happy with the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Yes very satisfied with the policy. Did comparison with other brands but your price was the best. Policy was easy to set up. Your travel advise was very useful before our departure date.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bhavna, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent price compared to other travel insurers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

The price was very competitive and it was very easy to set the policy up online. I was reminded on the policy details .
I did not make any cliams.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ronni, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Cheap. Simple. Covered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Purchase was easy as a few clicks on their website. The cover was substantial for my needs and the price could not be by any other provider. Thankfully their policy was easy to read and understand, which ease my nerves when choosing cover for my trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Edgar - thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Must have and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Good value policy to give peace of mind for our trip. Very easy to setup and would choose again. Didn't need to make a claim which was great but unable to comment on service if we did need to use it.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Reasonably easy to read information, good value, very happy we did not need to make a claim. Was just a little unsure when choosing locations as we visited Hawaii thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maxine, hope you had a great trip to Hawaii - thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

Did not have to use insurance, easy to purchase online

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I have purchased this online insurance before but have never needed to use it. It is affordable and easy to purchase online. They maintain good communication via emails as well

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lena, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Easy to purchase online cover that suited our needs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Reasonably priced cover for a couple for international travel during our holiday to Japan that suited our needs and gave us peace of mind. I purchased the comprehensive policy a few days before our departure for myself and my partner (30yo & 25yo) for $83.12 in total. Excess was quoted as $150 for claims, and the policy offered cover up to $25,000 for cancellation fees and lost deposits. I was emailed the certificate of insurance and PDS immediately after completion of my purchase. The online application form was easy to fill out requiring basi c information and I recall being fairly quick from start to finish (after some hours of fairly extensive online research of course). Our cover included our priorities for claims related to accident or injury (not including previous medical conditions unless specified in PDS), theft or loss of passports, baggage, money, belongings etc., cancellation/delay of flights & bookings, as well as cover for accident/damage/excess for our planned go-karting activity in Tokyo. I did not need to claim for anything for our trip so cannot comment on that aspect, however, if I was travelling again I would be likely to use this type of cover again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Astro, thanks for your detailed review - hope you had a great trip to Japan! Cheers, Anthony.

I should also have mentioned in the review the cover was for 13 days in total, inclusive of travel time from departure on the first day to our arrival back in melbourne.

Didn't need to use the insurance, but it was comforting to have!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I didn't actually need to use my insurance, however it was very easy to book, seemed like great value compared to what else was available and there was good email communication. I would grab it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alexandra, thanks for letting us know - hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Just what we needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Very easy to set up online and I found it to be very competitive value. I didn't need to make a claim so I can not comment any further than that.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value and important for travel.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

The policy was really important especially for travellers like me. I didn't have any trouble setting up the policy and I would get online travel insurance again the next time I travel abroad.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jerwin, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Cheap but don't try to Claim

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Cheap premium but don't try to Claim. I had to cancel my trip because of circumstances outside my control (no I didn't change my mind). Allianz has done everything possible to deny my (small) claim. Have followed their Dispute process and have 3 different refusals for different reasons. They twist everything you say and blame you for everything. I managed to cancel everything except the flights which were non-cancellable yet they maintain that I didn't do everything to minimise the Claim. Claim has gone to FOS.

Fortunately I didn't tequire it but nice knowing I had it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I thought it was excellent value. Highly recommend OTI. Easy to access and also great phone customer service. Delighted I didn't need to use the claim service. Would definitely use again

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Need to take travel insurance for peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Policy is good value even though didn't use it. Will definitely purchase travel insurance again from your company. Policy is also easy to set up. Didn't use customer service at this time.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony

Fantastic piece of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Great value for money, one less thing to stress about while trying to plan/enjoy a holiday.
This was our 1st time overseas and knowing we were fully covered was comforting.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Nicole, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money! Cheers, Anthony.

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

A good value policy, easy to set up online, with good range of options for great peace of mind when I was travelling in the remote parts of Slovenia & the UK

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

good value and easy to set up via internet. Very competitive with cover that was provided. Good to know you do not have to spend a fortune on insurance to get good cover

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anne, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Travel insurance for Thailand

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

The policy was easy to set up and take out the policy online.
The price was cheaper and more than competitive when compared to other providers. I would recommend them for any travel insurance but not having to make a claim I can only comment on taking out the policy and after event communications.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Amy, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Great value for money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

They cater for all. From the budget traveller to family travellers.

Easy to set up a selected policy. Two or three minutes of your time to do so is well worth the effort.

One phone call to the service centre. And I had my policy emailed to me in under an hour.
Friendly helpful call centre staff.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Simon, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Cheers, Anthony.

4 of 35 pages