Filter By:

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Premium was a really good price and included a lot , was really great value , would purchase through them again when I next travel overseas , thank you :-)

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tara - glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value. Regards, Anthony.

Great insurance - will definitely use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Excellent and easy to get a quote and organise. We have used other insurers but we will definitely use Online Travel Insurance again. Simple and easy even when I had a query about updating dates.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anissa, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

You need insurance when over sea

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

The policy it's self was good for what we needed the value it's self wasn't too bad for us it could always be cheaper we always buy insurance when traveling overseas. the insurance provider where quite good with there communication and support.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Susan, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Never travel without insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Excellent value for money gave me the peace of mind you need when travelling. Fuss free application. Simple to fill out application online. Have claimed once before on a different policy for my son and that was also resolved within days. Excellent service. Would definitely use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value! Cheers, Anthony.

Competitive pricing snd service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I felt the price was very competitive compared to others. The policy was easy to apply for. I didn't have any reason to contact customer service. I would use this service again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Very good value. Easy to set up. I found them rated highly by Choice Magazine. They seemed the best combination of service and value. Didn't have to make a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Douglas, glad to hear that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Hope you had a great trip. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

BE PREPARED TO WAIT AT CLAIM TIME!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Be prepared to wait for your claim to be looked at, any time you call for an update the claims department will always refer you to "we have 10 days as per our policy to look at your claim". I sent through requested documents and the claims officer adds a extra 10 days to review bringing the claim process to 20 days.. very lengthy esp. to replace items like "reading glasses"

poor

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Jacob, thanks for your review. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our processes. If there are still outstanding matters to be addressed, please let me know. Regards, Anthony.

Hassle free great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Good value easy payment.I didnt have to make any claim. Hassle free with peace of mind that you are covered during your travel where there is a possibility of a lot that can go wrong that we you are covered .

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Giuseppe - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

would use you again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

The policy was very affordable and easy to set up. However we did not have a claim, therefore i can't give an accurate review of your insurance. We are certain that it would have been ok if we had a claim. Thank you for your service! We will use you again in future.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stef, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The policy was easy to process online. Did not make a claim so unable to provide a review on how it would have gone if needed too. Did call customer support to make initial enquiries though was not able to accurately obtain clarification I was seeking in.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shameel, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The policy was excellent value and at such a good price! It was so easy to set up online, unlike some. I didn't have to make a claim, but I am sure if I did, it would have been a breeze.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Breanna, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money! Cheers, Anthony

Cost effective travel insurance in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was affordable and straight forward to purchase online.

Did not make a claim though (thankfully) so not sure how efficient their claims processing is.

Will most likely purchase again on my next travel; unless there's a new and better product out in the market.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was easy to process online with good interaction from emails. Did not make a claim so unsure how it would have gone if needed too. Very competitive with price. Would use again when travelling, loyalty discount would be a good option to consider.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was comforted in the knowledge of having travel insurance. I was also lucky not to have to make a claim. I am unable to say how the company was with dealing with a claim. The staff member that I dealt with at the time of taking out my policy was wonderful. So that I am grateful. I found the price of the policy very reasonable.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmel, happy to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My policy was very reasonable and competitive with other companies on the market and was very easy to set up. The communication I received was also very informative and factual.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to organise - simple process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with simple process.
The company offered very competitive prices compared to others we were looking at for our cruise and we will use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Easy set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with very competitive prices. Policy taken out for 10 day holiday. Great peace of mind to have at a very reasonable cost.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi William - hope you had a great trip, and thanks for your review! Regards, Anthony.

Good peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Easy online set up
Good value policy
Satisfied
Good cover policy
Peace of mind on my travel
Reply quick
I like the welcome back greet
See you on my next trip!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ladilyn, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Policy was good value and being able to modify the excess was great as we made a claim. All claims were processed online and the process was smooth and with little delay. Overall great service and will be using this product again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane - glad to hear you've been happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Always fast and easy travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Regular user of this Insurance. Never had any problems with the online processing system or confirmation of policy approval. When next we travel, we know who to come back to.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bernie, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

5 of 35 pages