Verified Customer

Fantastic team of people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Very professional and a great product.
Easy to communicate with.
Very helpful in getting my design just the way I wanted.
Will definitely buy from again.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your awesome feedback. We would love to help you again in the future.

Matthew OTG

Really happy with the items I purchased

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I made two orders.
Both have arrived now. I wasn’t too concerned about the time frame as I wasn’t in any hurry.
I was just interested in the outcome of my new company designs.
I’m really happy with the clothing.
My only issue is the expense. Unfortunately I am unable to purchase huge amounts so the problem is the pricing is too much for me.

Previously I just went down to the local department store and bought Sports type t shirts for $5.00 and had screen printing down.
Very simple but very effectively. They also lasted me around 1 year, being worn every day and still looked great.
It literally cost me about $30.00 less per item.

I chose OntheGo because my national hockey teams use the gear and it looked great so I thought I’d try it.
I’m very satisfied with the product but unfortunately can’t afford the products required.

I’ve spoken to a rep regarding sponsorship of coaches if I ordered for my athletes in my academy but this was the first step.

Anyway I hope that’s useful info for you.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Trid, Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate all the feedback that we receive. Our pricing is based on quality, we test our garments on high performing athletes like the hockeyroos in... read more »

Verified Customer

Very cool kit designer and the staff were amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

A very pleasant experience, from the ease of use of the kit designer to the staff who were very helpful and responsive.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Travis, what custom apparel did you design? I've told our customer service reps about your positive feedback, they love it :)

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I love the shirts that I designed and it was very easy to navigate and all and all a good experience.
Well done and I will be a repeat customer.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Danny! It's great to read that you had an awesome experience with designing your own Tees.

Sizing wrong and not responding to emails

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Sizing of cycle vests was too large. Should be a snug fit but way too loose for cycling. Have sent 2 emails about this but no response.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Steven, Thanks for your review, feedback is the breakfast of champions so we really want to help you solve this issue. I've just talked to our production manager and we would like to offer you... read more »

Email sent

Hey Steven,

Thanks for your email!
I've just responded with a solution to solve this problem.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Matthew OTG

Great service team, great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

The design process is easy, the garments are good quality and very breathable material. Bek was in touch almost straight away to follow up on my order and was efficient and great to deal with throughout. Really pleased with the final product and would recommend these guys anytime.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Kendal. We just love to read stories about our customers which are happy with their custom apparel from ONTHEGO. You can always send us some photos on info@onthegosports.com.... read more »

Tell your friends!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

OTG were fantastic to deal with, from colour and design assistance, to following up after delivery! The communication was excellent; my questions were answered promptly and I was given progress updates throughout the entire order and delivery process. Most importantly, the kit looks amazing and is comfortable to wear! Looking forward to working with OTG more in the future, I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for custom apparel!

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Tessa, love it! We would love to see some kit photos :). You can always tag us on Facebook, Instagram or send you photos to info@onthegosports.com.au. Please share your OTG ... read more »

Really impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I've had several experiences with custom made sporting kit, and OTG has been the best by far. A day after the online order went in I was contacted by one of the support team to approve the design. Their view of what I 'ordered' through the online portal was precise and couldn't be faulted. Once I signed off the order their team processed the order for me 'express' and I had it within a few weeks. Very impressive and my team are blown away by my organising skills!!!!

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Benmurhar. Our focus is on delivering an awesome online custom experience, great customer service and the best quality custom clothing you can get, so it's great to hear tha... read more »

Leaders in this industry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Having worked with many clothing suppliers, OTG provide a refreshing experience in this space. My first impressions at the customer service they offer is the best I've experienced in this industry. As the customer, to know that emails/calls are responded to, all within 24 hours is a credit to the team. This is at the core of putting the customer first, no matter how big or small the order is.
The quality of the gear is excellent and the turnaround time is unbelievable. I am yet to have an order that didn't come in on time and as expected.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Black, Thanks for your feedback and what an awesome review to read. It's awesome to read that you had this experience as we want to be the leader in creating an awesome online experience, wit... read more »

Such a great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Right from the start to the finish my experience with OTG was amazing.
The website is so easy to use and we were able to design exactly what we were imagining for our indoor netball team shirts.
The fabrics are of such high standard and workmanship is of such a great quality.
I have recommended OTG to all my friends!!

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your feedback JMJ. We always love to read happy reviews of our customers.

Close to Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

The product is tip top. Quality of the shirts is what it should be. The only real gripe I have is the colours.
I had a design with a midnight blue in it and yet the shirt clearly came to us with a purple instead of the blue. Also the graphic was allot smaller than we had hoped but all in all we are still very happy with way they turned out, the 5-6 week wait seemed like forever but I suppose that’s what you get when you are making something of such a top quality.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Simon, We really appreciate your feedback Simon. We've updated the 3D Team Outfitter with new colours, so this problem is fixed :) Our delivery time is around 4/5 weeks because everything i... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Can't be faulted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Great service and product. Delivery takes a while however they make you well aware of the delivery times before you order. Product is extremely well made an high quality.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Kirst. Customised apparel always take a little bit longer than the normal standard apparel. We are glad to hear that you like the quality of the products.

Thanks again!

Excellent quality merchandise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Love the quality of the items i bought and the fact that even i may not have been able to get exactly what I wanted, i was treated very politely and offered excellent 2nd options

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Phillip. Our focus is on the quality of our garments. We would love to see some photo's of your polo's, tees, or other customer apparel.

Thanks again,

great quality jerseys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

was a very pleasant surprise to see just how good the quality was of the jeresys and logos. very comfortable.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Arthur! Our main focus is on quality and comfort so we are not surprised that you are happy with the jerseys.

Thanks and hopefully see you soon!

Matthew OTG

Great for anyone who needs a jersey or shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Best company for price around. Great customer support with great responses. Anyone wanting to get a team jersey or shirts for work it’s a great investment

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your review!
We just love to read positive feedback on our custom jerseys. And please share photo's of your shirts and jerseys from ONTHEGO.

Thanks,

Mint clothing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

High quality material and exactly what I asked for! My team is very impressed with onthego and just how polite their service team is.

Comments
On The Go Custom Apparel Official

Thanks for your review Mint clothing!
Spot on, because our main focus is on quality and customer service, so you've had a total OTG experience :)

Please share photos while your are playing in your custom singlets or shirts!

Thanks,