Absolutely Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I'm very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend you to everyone they fit perfect very happy ! And the price was very reasonable

Reasonable

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Glasses arrives on time and was as described in the website so overall happy with the purchase, I would recommend the website to others

Very Happy with my Purchases

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Can't describe how easy it was, loaded the prescription and 2 weeks later had my glasses. price was so much cheaper than I have ever paid

Excellent Reglaze and top quality Lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I must confess to feeling somewhat apprehensive when I placed this order having always dealt with optometrists over the last 60 years. However being a pensioner I had to look for alternatives. I kept thinking that when I received my order would my new lenses be right. I should not have worried, these new Kodak lenses are the best I have ever had, I am delighted. "Should have gone to Optically" in the first place.
Thank You, one happy customer.

Bryan.

An excellent job, everything we expected and hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We bought prescription distance transition lenses with scratch resistance in attractive frames. It was really easy to use their website to order. We were thrilled at how quickly they came to our door and absolutely stoked with the price. We were more than satisfied using Optically.com.au and we will definitely order from them again. A quality product at a very reasonable price.OD-AU-

Love my new sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses from Optically, and was super impressed with the product. They had a huge selection at really affordable prices, they arrived on time, and are of great quality. The online 'try on' feature definitely helped decide what pair to select, as did the measurements- I measured another pair of glasses to help work out what size was best for me. Very happy with the product, and will recommend.

Hugo Boss 0289S 08602 Glasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I ordered these last month and in a flash they arrived at my door within a week - speedy service is always a huge love off mine!

This season I wanted to get something a little more classic yet large framed and the Hugo Boss 0289S 08602 were the perfect fit. A large round frame, a rich brown tortoiseshell colour and what just might be my most comfortable pair of glasses to wear ever!

They work perfectly with my fringe, are large enough for those no makeup days and instantly give you that Jackie O vibe but for this shoot I opted to go a little more witchy. While I usually wear black or bold coloured sunglasses I really love this more natural rich shade and in reality it pair perfect with my dark red locks. I'm that found of the print and colour I'll be adding more to my collection no double and maybe a leopard print version of these if I can hunt them down.

Price wise these are very reasonable and both the design, construction and packaging is worth it. They arrived fully protected with bubble wrap around their own protective case with two cleaning rags and were fully wrapped in plastic so they were in 100% pristine condition.

Disgusted.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

The glasses finally arrived. The lenses are cheap and thick. The frames are NOTHING like I ordered. They are just thin wire attached to huge thick lenses. I paid alot of money . The nose frames hurt my son. They are too flimsy to be worn. As just thin wire attached to thick frames. NO Frames. Just WIRE. I have opened a dispute with paypal to get a full refund. But I still have had no communication. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!!

Comments
Optically Official

Dear Wendy S, We are sorry to know that you have received your glasses however they are not as expected however we ensure that glasses supplied are exactly to the requested specification. As you a... read more »

there has been no answer to any of my messages I have sent to you via paypal. I have been very confused as to what I had to do, as I had no messages, phone call or information sent to me. I was wa... read more »

Seeing is believing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I have always been wary of ordering prescription glasses online, mainly because I wear spectacles all day every day, and it's vital for me to choose frames that I love and suit my face. But at Optically, you can" try them on" with their nifty virtual service whereby you upload a photo of yourself, select a frame, and hey presto, you can see exactly what they will look like! So simple, and so effective. There are over 700 styles to choose from (including designer frames), and every possible type of lens you could wish for (up to +/- 8.00 sphere). Ordering is super quick and easy, and the glasses arrive via post within a few weeks, safely packaged, and beautifully presented. Although my glasses were gifted, I was really impressed with the prices - so much cheaper than my local optometrists.

Perfect fit and really good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I quite like my new glasses. Good value for money and really efficient delivery. I would highly recommend it to everyone

Exactly what I wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

The Glasses that I received were exactly what i wanted.
Optically were easy to deal with, and were prompt and efficient!
We were so pleased with the result that my wife has since ordered a pair of sunglasses too!
I would recommend Optically to everyone.

Great service and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I had bought a few glasses and having already paid a mint for 2, didn’t want to invest too much in having lenses fitted for my 3rd pair. Came across this reglazing service from Optically and was really pleased with the easy process and cost. Have since recommended this site to all my other colleagues who wear glasses too!

Perfect! I want more pairs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I cannot fault their service. The glasses arrived well packaged. A lot of care had gone into it. The glasses included a free case and mirco fibre cloth. I would highly recommend their range, affordable prices and delivery service. I'm tempted to even buy more!

Verified Customer

Home trial frames never arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I ordered some frames to try on at home. The website states they will be shipped "within 24 hours" and the order confirmation says "allow 2-3 business days for delivery of your Home Trial glasses. Meanwhile, we'll send progress alerts via EMAIL regarding your order. What we'll do next: You can expect to receive an update about your frames for home trial having been dispatched within the next 1-2 working days. We'll communicate with you via email or telephone."

After 11 days with no further email updates and no sign of the frames, I looked up their online order tracking which shows it as still processing. I have cancelled the order - if they can't get frames dispatched in a reasonable time as part of their sales process, it's not going to convince me to spend my money with them.

Meanwhile, I ordered some try-on frames from another company on the same day. They were dispatched the same day (with confirmation email), arrived by courier three days later, then I got a follow-up email a few days after that and a confirmation email when they received them back again, so it can be done.

Verified Customer

Wow! How words change when you can see .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I received my glasses from optically and now no headaches or eyestrain. I can read the newspaper much easier & faster with my glasses on. Will I buy again, will I recommend to people I know, YES I will! No more long waits and huge bills.

Wrong order surely not

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Received the wrong type of glasses and it took 15 days to get to me. How is this fast delivery? Shouldn’t be getting online orders wrong these days. So so annoying. Yet to be resolved.

They do not answer the phone in regards to an order which has taken almost 15 days to come here.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I really wish that I had read the reviews for this business. Incredibly dissatisfied with the lack of communication through this business. My grandmother has ordered two pair of glasses in which have not arrived. You allow up to 10 business days for the glasses to arrive- which we have looked over & it has been well over that. There was no communication- and when I have tried to call it says 'the person you have reached is unavailable'.

Why is this? When your business hours says Monday to Friday. I expect a call back and an apology for the terrible service.

Terrible communication below average glasses

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Glasses took longer than normal. I had to chase up with phone calls because emails werent answered. Couldnt read through the smallest dot of vision on the bifocal. Sent them back with markings of where my pupil sits as they didnt send out a kit to mark that out. Took weeks to get them back. Same problem with small vision spot. Glasses were heavy and slid down my nose and frame on one was weak. Sent back for refund. 2 weeks later partial refund back. Cost of lenses not refunded plus postage twice. Never again. Communication terrible, and speaking to people whose English and phone connection isnt clear.

Great Value for glasses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Great service and a very friendly and efficient staff. Will definitely recommend them to all who need glasses. A 5 star experience.

Verified Customer

24 Hour Dispatch - Got the glasses Next Day!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

My colleague suggested I try Optically's express service. You have to try this to believe this, I ordered glasses on the morning of 7th October and got an email the same evening with an Auspost tracking number confirming the dispatch of the glasses, the glasses reached my office next day afternoon 2 pm.

All this for $69, I have never seen something like this before when it comes to glasses. I still wanted to make sure the glasses are the right quality, so have used them for two weeks and no problems. I would recommend this to anyone in need to glasses.

1 of 7 pages

Are you located in Australia or not? The address on your website at - 14 Jeremy Grove, Glenwood is actually a residential address. Most of these positive reviews are from reviewers with no history, the negative reviews are from people with multiple reviews. Seems a bit shifty.

sceptical asked on Mar 07, 2017

Answer this

I am located in Tasmania and order a pair of Skechers and I was very please with the order, and it didn't take too long to come either. Not sure where they came from exactly, but pretty sure it was posted from Australia.

Hi I ordered prescription sunglasses from Adelaide and the whole process went smoothly
I suspect the glasses are made overseas but I still received within a week

Yes, it is residential address indeed !!! As When I returned my glasses+lens on the above mentioned Glenwood address via Australian Post, I was informed that they had to safe drop it, as no one was home. Now the question arises, why will you put up a Residential address ??!! After I complained, they have smartly changed their address. Have a look. Dont trust them, they never keep their word. Read my review and you will have a better idea. If its prescribed lens, they will issue only partial refund and their quality is also not very nice.