They got it perfect even with the multifocals.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Perfectly done no issues what so ever. Would totally recommend them. Very fast and job well done. Very happy with the service and the products

Very good optical online shop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

This online shop offers a wide range of glasses. and the prices are very affordable. I ordered 3 pair of prescribed glasses from this shop and I was quite happy with them. However, the arms of one of the glasses are getting loose very easily now. I need to tighten them almost every second day.

Top marks for convenience and cost

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

What an economical and easy service to use and loved how reasonable the cost was too. Will definitely be using Optically again.

Slow and incorrect frames

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

3.5 weeks from order to receipt of glasses.
Prescription is ok (I think) but the frames sent are totally wrong. Seemingly they have also removed the frames I ordered from the website. They must have run out and just thought I wouldn't notice!

words can not explain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

i love you guys this glasses are with out a dout the best glasses i have ever had the price is great the del is great the whole company is great
thanks heeps guys take a bal

Exceptional service with a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Very patient people to deal with. I mucked up the prescription but Optically supported me all the way and I ended up with a good product at a very reasonable price.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

The glasses were absolutely great I would be more than willing to use this service again without hesitation and recommend to others.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

You cannot claim from your health fund!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Products are fine, but if you intending buying with the intention to claim back from a health fund, DON'T do it! This company is not registered as a provider of optometry services for claims on rebate from health funds anywhere in Australia and you will have no way of making a claim. This is not information that is provided anywhere on their site.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very Happy - No complaints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Very happy with my prescription sunglasses. My husband is now going to order a pair, as the price is so much better than Australia.
It's nice to know if you have any questions you can ring and have advice over the phone.

September 6th 2017 Update: Love Them!!

Very impressed with the workmanship of my prescription sunglasses. They needed no adjustment for the fit, they look great.
I will be ordering another pair soon. Love the fact I can speak to someone local for advice, if need be.
The cost is a lot cheaper than Aussie prices.

Verified Customer

Decent service and product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Ordered prescription lenses with frames from optically online. The service was good and the product arrived as ordered. My only suggestion if you order the rimless round type frame as I did, be careful with the little rubber pads that rest on your nose and perhaps tighten them to make sure they are secured well, as they came off my frames easily and one was lost. Luckily the ones from my old glasses fit perfectly so I used them as replacement pads. The look and quality of these frames and lenses is excellent.

Good service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

The process of ordering the glasses was straightforward and the selection was extensive. Delivery was prompt. The product was of excellent quality.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Waiting waiting waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Lets start on a positive, i liked my glasses when they finally arrived 2 weeks late! They lasted 9 months then broke! Ordered another pair and am currently waiting 1.5 weeks over their stated delivery time (who knows when they will arrive). Wont give them another chance to disappoint me AGAIN!!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Optically delivered exactly what I expected from my glasses reglazing purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I sent my glasses in for reglazing with a new prescription. They told me how long it will take, and they delivered their promise. On top of that, the prescription lenses made to size are faultless so far.

Efficient and good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Orders arrived sooner than expected and are sturdy and what I wanted, thanks. Wish you could have packaged them together though.

Great prices for great glasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

After trawling shops for prescription glasses ( sunglasses) I was shocked by the basic start in price. Over $200 & then going higher.
Optically sunglasses simply ordered & turned up promptly with personal touch from Mike

great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Thanks for making my puchase easy & fast Prices are great as is the quality. Excellent customer service and helpful in making sure you are happy with your purchase.

Good Price and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Bought a pair of metal framed single vision glasses. I compared them to Zenni optical, and they were cheaper for this, Glasses were fine, as were the frames. Nothing much to say about them, other than they are cheaper than the competition.

Great company, will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

A very easy way to get a good pair of glasses. Prices are great as is the quality. Excellent customer service and helpful in making sure you are happy with your purchase.

Great service - Great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Optically produced an excellent delivery time and all-round service. Pricing was amazing. Very happy and definitely recommended. I will be back.

Great glasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I found Optically to be accurate, quick and reliable. I have worn glasses all my life and after cataract surgery needed new glasses. With my prescription, I was able to get great glasses at half the cost offered by high street retailers.

1 of 6 pages

Are you located in Australia or not? The address on your website at - 14 Jeremy Grove, Glenwood is actually a residential address. Most of these positive reviews are from reviewers with no history, the negative reviews are from people with multiple reviews. Seems a bit shifty.

sceptical asked on Mar 07, 2017

Answer this

I am located in Tasmania and order a pair of Skechers and I was very please with the order, and it didn't take too long to come either. Not sure where they came from exactly, but pretty sure it was posted from Australia.

Hi I ordered prescription sunglasses from Adelaide and the whole process went smoothly
I suspect the glasses are made overseas but I still received within a week

Yes, it is residential address indeed !!! As When I returned my glasses+lens on the above mentioned Glenwood address via Australian Post, I was informed that they had to safe drop it, as no one was home. Now the question arises, why will you put up a Residential address ??!! After I complained, they have smartly changed their address. Have a look. Dont trust them, they never keep their word. Read my review and you will have a better idea. If its prescribed lens, they will issue only partial refund and their quality is also not very nice.