Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

• 2 helpful votes

Quiet achiever!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

I've had centrifugal juicers before (all the big brands) and the noise used to bother my neighbours first thing in the morning! I was amazed to find how quiet this little machine is! But not to be deceived by it's 'quietness', as it works efficiently and effectively in getting the most nutrition out of your fruit 'n' veges! A good juicer, especially for this price range!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2015

It is good, much better than any centrifugal juicers - I can definitely feel the difference in taste. Struggling with celery & kale stems. Easy to clean.

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

We have had two other juicers before our Optimum 400. The first was decidedly unhealthy. Pulp collected where the sieve plates overlapped and was impossible to remove. The second was a slow juicer which was difficult to clean and the motor burnt out after a couple of months. We use our Optimum 400 every day. It works beautifully. Love the design innovations- good cleaning is simple, the handle is helpful, jug design smart, and the provision of replacement parts for the 2 rubber pieces which must wear out after a length of time was a simple but thoughtful gesture.

Private message

Juices Quietly and Efficiently.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

We have had our new juicer for a month now and it has already improved our quality of life.
I never used to juice early in the morning because the juicer was so noisy.
The froothie 'slow' juicer is not so much slow - as gentle - I have used it almost everyday.
It produces far more juice than our previous juicer and far less pulp.
It does require immediate cleaning, but I have had no difficulties - the brush under the running water works well. Totally satisfied. Thank-you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

love, love, love my juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

This juicer is outstanding - so easy to use that even my kids can use it. The bonus for me is not only is the family obtaining maximum nutrients from fruit and veg - its a blast to take apart, put together and clean! Highly recommend the Optimum 400!

adelaide

VERY PLEASED!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

I have had this juicer for nearly 2 weeks and am loving it!!! You can have thin juice or pulpy juice - whatever you feel like. Love it - easy to use, you don't have to peel the fruit/vegetables, nice and quiet, doesn't get clogged up, easy to clean, juices taste great!!!! Winner!!!

Way to go On the Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

I purchased this juicer for my daughter who was eager to maximise her nutrition while becoming a full time student. It has proved to be easy to operate and clean, crunches up whatever she puts in and keeps her lifestyle healthy and as a mum I know she is getting all the vitamins and minerals she needs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Super juicer, super juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Love this juicer! We love the juice and the inhabitants in our worm farm love the pulp. Quiet, easy to use, easy to clean.

Beauty !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Wonderful juicer, nice and quiet. pulp comes out very dry so you get the most out of your produce. works great with soft/hard fruit and veges and even leafy greens. all round perfect juicer.

Love the grind!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Best value for money imo. Juices everything I throw in. Haven't had need to use the reverse button yet. Whisper quiet, which is great for those who don't want to wake the kids! Small footprint on your bench as well. Only small niggle is spinach tends to wrap around the grinding ball every now and then but this is common with masticating juicers. Get one-you won't be disappointed.

Wurtulla Queensland 4575

Love my new Optimum 400 slow juicer can't imagine life without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Simple to use, makes great juice with ease.
My family look forward to their daily juce each morning
Washing up is a breeze compared to other juicers I have used
Would definately recommend this product.
Service from Froothie was excellent a great company to deal wlith

Really happy with it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

The Optimum 400 has been a great addition to our healthy lifestyle change. It's easy to use, simple to clean, and provides brilliant juice with super dry pulp (that can then be used for cooking or perfect for the worm farm). We no longer have fruit and veg that rot in the fridge. Everything gets juiced!

Private message

Why did I wait so long to get this juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

I was lucky enough to go the Golden Door health retreat, Hunter Valley in January 2014. The nutritionist suggested the Optimum juicer, our juices we had every day were amazing. I came home and still used my big clunky juicer, not the same most of the juice stayed in the pulp. I started 2015 in a much better way after purchasing my Optimum 400 online . Amazing juice, quiet machine, easy to clean. Today I made Apple and Parsley juice with lunch, yum ! My husband has also loved all the juices.

Awesome little unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Can't believe how easy it is to use and the quality of the juice is unsurpassed. Very quick and easy to clean, love this thing to bits, what an awesome machine

Sydney

Amazing juicer!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I've been using it almost everyday for the past month, and this juicer is wonderful. The pulp is nice and dry which means it's getting most of the juiced out, and it works in green veggies quite well. Just be sure to chop it up into small pieces. it's also easy to clean within a few minutes.

Private message

Best value for my perfect juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I spent a lot of time researching cold pressed juicers before I settled on the OPTIMUM 400. My research certainly paid off - it is the BEST value juicer on the market and makes amazing juice out of ANY fruit or vegetable. Quiet, easy to clean, very little wastage and very dry pulp. I couldn't have wanted anything more - and at a fraction of the price of other leading brands. I have now talked three others into buying an OPTIMUM 400 and they love theirs too!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Luv my juicer. Luv my juice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I use my juicer every day
It really is the best
I'd encourage people to buy one
And put it to the test.
It's easy to put together
Even easier to clean
So try this awesome product
And you'll soon see what I mean.

Brilliant juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

This is so much better at juicing than my old centrifugal juicer. Cut up fibrous veges like celery and ginger in small pieces and feed through, alternating with carrot sticks works well. I keep the lid on the juice catcher for a while so the juices mix, before letting it out into the jug. Very easy to clean. Keep it on the bench as it doesn't take too much space.

Such a good quality juicer! Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Seriously love this juicer! The size, the colour, ease of use and the yummy fresh cold pressed juice that comes out of it! Very little pulp and no froth in juice (unless using some leafy greens) It's quiet and easy enough to clean. I had a quick hassle free delivery. Happy customer :)

Purchased at: Froothie

Optimum Juice for Little Effort.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Had this juicer for 8months now still going strong. It's so quiet. Great amount of juice, very dry pulp the animals or compost love if I don't use It. So easy to clean. Does clog occasionally if I use fibrous veggies like ginger, but easy to rectify and keep going! Wouldn't be without it.

2 of 5 pages