Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

So Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

This juices just about anything and is easy to use and clean. Because the juice is cold pressed a Sunday juice run of several varieties lasts most of the week.

Love my Optimum 400.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Finally, a product that provides the benefits of slow juicing without the phenomenal price tag! I was amazed to see how efficient it is at extracting with minimal wastage. I would most definitely recommend and buy again.

Best friend juicer :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

This little juicer is all that I wanted and more.
With little space in my kitchen it fits nicely on the bench as is easy to clean and store.
Juices are sublime and all made in a short amount of time.
At such a reasonable cost
without it I would be lost!

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Broke within1 week of purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2015

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Optimum Appliances Official

Hi Catherine! We apologies your juicer was faulty, although faults are uncommon we take full responsibility for such matters and attend to them promptly by either organising a replacement or in th... read more »

Hello all, Here is an update to all regarding the juicer. I have sinced worked with the Froothie Customer Service in Australia to rectify the situation. I felt they sincerely wanted to fix the p... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2015

Have had this juicer for a month now. I was a bit daunted initially as it looked a bit complicated to put together but if you follow the instructions it is easy. The components are marked with a dot to align everything and then it just works.
And how it works too!

Despite the relatively small chute compared to the Optimum 600 it can take quarters of apples no problem and half an orange fits in too. I chop everything up into pieces about the size of your thumb and so far have had only one jam. It was quickly fixed by using the reverse func
tion. Some may think the chopping takes too much time but I find I can chop all I need in a minute or so. It then takes about a minute or so to juice it all. That's for 1 orange, 3 apples, 2 carrots, half a lemon and 3 pears.
Some have said it is not so good with celery but if you chop the celery into small 2 cm chunks it chews them up fine. The pulp chute is the key. If that is pumping out pulp all is good.
The pulp itself is pretty dry so a lot of the juice is extracted. As an experiment I ran the pulp back through the machine but not too much more juice was extracted. I don't bother now and use the pulp for compost or if it contains veges that can be used in a vegetable lasagne I use it that way.
Haven't tried to make tofu or anything like that but you get a gadget to help you do it.

As for cleaning, they give you a toothbrush thingy to clean out the left over pulp. I once left it for a little while before I pulled it apart for a clean. Bad idea. The pulp can dry out and stick remarkably quickly. I wont do that again. If cleaned straight away it doesn't take long.

All the good reviews on here are warranted I reckon. This is a good quality unit and at around $280 I think it is good value. You can just tell it will last a long time. Delivery from Froothie was very fast. They obviously are on the ball.

All in all a great unit. I love it.

Purchased at: Froothie

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Wow amazing totally satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2015

Read reviews from here and decided to but this juicer totally happy. Easy to use,easy to clean. Initially I was confused to get 400 or 600,based on budget and requirement I ended up getting 400.

Purchased at: Froothie

NEW YEAR, HEALTHY START

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2014

Wow, I am super impressed with my Juicer, easy to use and operate. I cannot believe how quiet it is. A great size also as it doesn't take up much room on my bench so I am able to leave it out, as I can see this being my most used appliance.

Best juicer ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2014

The optimum 400 has to be the best juicer ever! I used to has a normal juicer which was not at all the best in juicing. The Optimum 400 hardly wastes any fruit or vegetables. and whats left over you can use in baking!! awesome juicer!

Love Love Love My Juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2014

As you can tell by my title - I am pretty happy with my juicer. I think its the best thing in my kitchen! It now has pride of place on my bench and I've been juicing every day. I can't believe how quiet it is and it just eats everything and turns it into exceptionally yummy juice. It's really sturdy and hardly takes up any space - which is great because our kitchen is tiny. I was worried about the cleaning but its a breeze as well. Very easy to clean, take apart and put back together. Very very happy with my purchase. Seriously best buy this year!

My favorite thing in my kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2014

This is by far the favorite appliance in my kitchen! Not just by me but by my partner and even our friends that come to visit! This juicer enables me not only to enjoy a cafe quality fresh juice everyday but allows me to eat more fruits and veggies without having to think about it.
I even make 'veggie chips' out of the left over pulp in the oven!
I have and will continue to recommend this juicer to anyone I see!! :)

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Great slow juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2014

Definitely the best slow juicer I've used. Tough, hardy. I foolishly tried cheap slow juicers off ebay first Ayon and Mr. Juicy - cheap junk that either broke or just stopped working. The optimum 400 just keeps going - forwards or reverse. It comes with fine or course strainer and tofu maker. If parts gets broken those PARTS can be replaced. Customer service is VERY good. My only complaint really is that it does get clogged up due to small juice hole and have to pull apart to keep juicing. I've accidentally dropped apricot stones in and it kep t juicing no problem. When I accidentally broke off the end of a cleaning brush though (pushing food through cause lost the plunger) that wrecked the strainer cause it couldn't crush up its own equipment. But the optimum 400 has stood up to quite a few tests. I'd never get a centrifugal juicer again. My breville centrifugal never clogged up but it was so restricted in what it could actually juice - along with sounding like a jet aircraft taking off

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Juice me baby! I love the sound of this machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2014

The cute Chomping sounds the juicer makes it fun to use my whole family loves using it! best customer service.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2014

I don't think I can ever go back to bottled juice again after receiving my optimum 400. Can not live without a fresh juice everyday now, such a great way to start the day. Also love how easy it is to use and clean.

Quiet and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2014

After my old noisy juicer died I researched and purchased the Optimum 400. Makes great juices and yummy frozen desserts too! Arrived quickly from online order. Easy to assemble and clean. And of course much quieter than my old juicer!

COFFS HARBOUR

• 5 helpful votes

Amazing! Wish I had owned one years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

Fantastic service. Great communication, Very quick delivery. Ordered after hours Thursday night (Melb), arrived mid north coast NSW Monday morning. Set up was so easy, juiced my first juice. AWESOME. Cleaning was so quick and easy. Would highly recommend this juicer, and would love to add the blender to my collection one day

A great juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

I love my juicer. I used it for my juice fast and it was fantastic. Easy to assemble easy to use and great simple wash up . So simple so easy so great results love it

Excelent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

I am juicing every day and really pleased with it. The pulp is so dry and you cant hear it. Compared to my previous juicer this is 100% better in any way. Happy that I have it in my kitchen.

Best juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

Only great things to say! Powerful, creative machine, my whole family loves it! It stays on my bench as its used 4 times a day!

Nice machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

The optimum 400 is a good place to start if new to juicing ( as we were ) looks good and is easy to clean. We compared a lot of different machines and glad we went for this one... The 10 year warranty swayed it for us... Definitely feel the benefit of adding a daily juice to our diet.. Would love a blender now..!!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Awesome juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2014

I've had a lot of juicers, all from the usual places we buy from (Harvey Norman etc) but to buy from a decent quality supplier like Froothie has been a pleasure and the product far superior to anything I've ever had before! Get one in your life ASAP!

3 of 5 pages