Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Mount Waverley

• 6 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 1st Generation Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Outstanding Juicer!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I've had this juicer for 3 years now where It's been an excellent durable juicer! It has a strong quality feel to it compare to most juicers that feel like they are cheap and been built in China. I'm able to juice anything where it doesn't get jammed unless you put 2 much in at once. You can always reverse it which fixes the problem. Cleaning time is about 2-3 minutes where there are about 6 pieces to clean. Most of it just washes out with hot water with little use of the brush which you only use for 2 pieces.

After a couple of years, I noticed the loose vegetable can cause it to get stuck where I had to return it once cause it got jammed. Customer service is excellent!! They also advised me to rotate soft, hard, soft vegetables/fruit to avoid it getting jammed again. This has resolved the problem hence why this unit loses 1 starI Apart from that, I highly recommend this juicer!

Flaxton, Qld

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Wonderful Juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I've had my juicer for about 2 months, and use it every day. Great tasting juice, great volume, love the way it pours out of the chute! I make all the juice for the day, and store it in glass bottles in the fridge. I juice ginger & apple to start the day; celery; sweet potato; carrots - I found I had to chop carrots smaller, but it takes great chunks of pineapple - with skin on - whole peeled oranges; beetroot; great almond milk - the almond pulp can be dried in a slow oven, used over salads, porridge, soups - any number of things. The wide neck means much less chopping than other juicers. I make banana and berry sorbets; hummus.
It's quiet and quick, & easy to clean - once I discovered the grey rubber plug at the base of the container - but if anything were to get stuck, a wooden sate stick frees it up.
The Optimum 600 is neat and compact, and exceeded all my expectations - except for the 'recipe book' which has a strange font so I find it hard to read the recipe titles - plus there's no tips and tricks, no recipes for anything other than juice - sorbets, hummus, for instance. Also, I haven't been able to make good smoothies in it. But apart from that, it's a great machine, and makes great juice, with very little pulp waste, which I then compost.
Thank you Froothie!!

Greymouth

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great Design Motor just needs more power or needs to be brushless.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

If you want great tasting, clean juice from a machine that doesn't take a lot of effort to clean then look no further. As far as domestic, household juicers go it would be right at the top of the list and I've used quite a few brands. A nice quiet motor on a machine that rings out the last drop of juice from your produce. It would be truly commercial if it had a brushless motor. NICE!!!!!

Black Mountain

• 4 answers

Cautious optimism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Many things promise the world and then turn out to be bitterly disappointing. So I must admit I was cautious but optimistic when replacing my old juicer with an Optimum 600 (3rd generation). However, I’m glad the optimism won the battle as this juicer, which I have had for a couple of months, has exceeded my expectations. At about half the price of my old juicer which I have used for about 10 years and supposed to be the bees knees, juice making is so much easier without the chopping, pushing and clogging and the result is excellent covering a very wide range of fruit and vegetables. Although some people complain that cleaning is difficult, I have found it quite easy in only a minute or two as I have a hose with pistol grip nozzle on my verandah and pulp hoses off easily with occasional light brushing. Very happy so far.
Keith from Cooroy Qld

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Optimum 600 3rd Generation juicer the best there is.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

The Froothie Optimum 600 3rd generation cold press juicer is the best buy in juicers you can invest in. The juice is pressed and the flavour is better that eating a piece of fruit. There is less pulp waste so you get more of the vitamins from the fruit. My wife and I use the machine daily and it is very easy to clean and is very quiet compared to centrifuge juicers that destroy the flavour and make more mess and waste. We are so happy we tell everyone about the Froothie Optimum 600 cold press juicer. I wish more cafes and juicer shops would use the Froothie Optimum 600 cold press juicer. It makes sense to give the customer a better flavoured juice and save money by achieving more juice from the fruit with less waste. With the ease of cleaning, the down time of a machine would be less. Froothie also give you recipes for many type of juice combinations. So you can’t go wrong in making a great juice.

SYDNEY

• 8 helpful votes

Great juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Very easy to use. I find if I give it all a quick rinse before I start, then cleaning is very easy, nothing sticks to the plastic. I use it for all manner of vegetables and fruit. Would only use for 5 mins a day or every few days. Quiet running. The machine won't start unless the top section has been twisted fully into place, I am guessing for safety reasons. Once I use it though, I find it very difficult to twist the two sections apart to clean. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this easier? It will soon get to the stage where I will not be able to get the top part off, and won't be able to use it anymore, which would be very disappointing. Thank you.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello MargieGC, My name is Francois and I am the General Manager here at Froothie. I am so glad you are enjoying your Optimum 600 3rd Generation. It is indeed a great appliance and easy to use. ... read more »

I'm a juicer convert

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Fantastic juicer, demolishes everything I throw in. As soon as I'm done I clean it, a rinse works for almost every piece and it's done in 3 minutes! Powerful enough to chew through beetroot yet gets every drop from oranges and pears. So glad I bought this one, it's easy to use and store, compact, streams of healthy juice and fun to watch.

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Fantastic, wish I had brought it earlier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Love it, spent some six months researching juicers before deciding on this one. I like to buy quality for the money I spend and I am sure I have done so. I have fun making all types of juices usually with anything I can find in the fridge or what is growing locally and as I live in the Far North there is a great range of tropical fruits and vegies to select from to make a fantastic tasting juices. I am also getting my wife interested in drinking fresh juice with my concoctions, and yes it is easy enough to clean up. I made more mess before with my manual juicer.

Legana

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great juicer and amazing support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My husband and I watch a documentary about the health benefits of juicing. This lead us to do some research on the internet and we found the Optimum juicer. We ordered as they were have a fabulous special and it arrived really quickly - even more amazing as it was delivered to Tassie. It makes great juice and is really easy to clean. We had an issue with a small crack appearing it a bit of the juicer. An email to the amazing support staff and a replacement part was on its way. Again delivered in lighting fast time to Tassie. And the support staff were incredible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Sturdy and Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have switched to the Optimum 600 after years being loyal to another brand and continually having performance and quality issues. The Optimum can handle a large volume of produce and extracts plenty of juice. After 3 months I have to say this is the best juicer I have ever owned. My only criticism would be the drain valve is quite flimsy and mine has fallen off while cleaning, the cracked hinge makes it now impossible to seal.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Gary, My name is Francois and I am the General Manager here at Froothie. Thank you very much for the lovely review regarding your Optimum 600 3rd Generation. I am glad you are very happy wi... read more »

Thanks to Francois at Froothie for your exceptional customer service! I received my replacement part very promptly and at no cost. I wish all companies delivered such great service, thanks again. Gary

tracey.rees61@gmail.com

Juicing Just got Easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I am on a health protocol requires me to drink 500mls of fresh celery juice every morning. I was using a friction juicer and the whole process was messy, noisy and labour intensive. I invested in the Froothie Optimum 600 just before Christmas. It is amazing. It's much quieter, much higher yields of juice and easy to clean. It works best with smaller pieces of celery so I cut as I juice. I can't go back to my old juicer and I can recommend this juicer to everyone.

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We highly recommend this juicer. It's a slow-juicer yet the chute is so large, you hardly have to chop thing! Carrots and small-medium apples go down whole which makes juicing so much faster. It's not loud and it's easy to clean. Fantastic juicer - wouldn't use anything else. Very happy.

Fabulously Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

The quantity of juce is much more than I expected and I am very happy. The machine is remarkably quiet, much quieter than I initially anticipated. There are a couple of crevices that are a bit tricky to clean and I use a different brush to what came with the machine. I don't use it during winter months but during the warmer weather it sits on the kitchen bench 24/7 and cops a pummeling. Excellent product and highly recommend anyone to purchase one.

Fantastic juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

More than happy with the product,easy to use and clean even my children are using it.We use it on a daily basis to create all kinds of flavours.The filters are great with no pulp getting into the juice so it’s nice and smooth.Quite to use so I can juice early morning without waking the house up.Overall thumbs up.

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love this juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

This is my first juicer and I am very happy with it. Easy to use, easy to clean & assemble, not too loud, even my kids love using it. I use it every 2nd to 3rd day (I make 3-4L each time). I juice carrots, beets, pineapple, apples, spinach, cucumbers, celery, ginger, strawberries, watermelon, oranges. I can highly recommend this juicer.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I am delighted with the Optimum 600 3rd Generation. It is very easy and quick to use with maximum juice output. Also is quiet and non messy when putting fruit and vegetables through the machine. Therefore very easy to clean and only the juicing parts need cleaning not the outside unit which I had experienced with my other brand machine. Simplicity of cleaning means I can use every morning even when time is short, which enables me to juice twice a day with ease and have quality juice every time.

Worth the buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

This is the one! If you are interested in juicing look no further, a great juicer that gets the most out of your produce with no loud motors and less cutting needed make a lot of juice quick and easy.
Personally I make a few liters at a time and refrigerate than last 3 days in correct containers
Enjoy.

Verified Purchase Model: 3rd Generation Date Purchased: Feb 2018

This is the juicer I’ve been waiting for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

This juicer was recommended to me by a nutritionist and I just knew that if she recommended it then it would be the best. It truly is an amazing juicer and I am so happy with the quality and the functionality. I love the sound of the vegetables crunching in the slow juice motor, you can just feel all the nutritious goodness being squeezed out! This is the only juicer that I would recommend to those wanting to look after their health, vitality and well being. It’s super easy to clean, has a backward reverse function for anything that gets stuck. So it’s ultra easy to use and get the most out of your juice! Excellent product!

Quality Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Have used this amazing juicer everyday since I purchased it 2 months ago to make my morning celery and apple juice. Machine is quiet, doesn’t clog up, is easy to clean, and quick to assemble. It’s also quick to make nut milks (almond, macadamia, hazelnut) and pulp comes out fine and dry, which I use for baking. We love it so much we took it away in our caravan camping!

Wingham

User friendly juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

This is my 3rd slow juicer. I have found this 3rd Generation juicer to be the best I have owned. I make around two litres of juice every second day. My 3rd generation juicer is very efficient in the quality and quantity of juice it produces.Machine is quiet,hardly every stops because of over sized portions and is easy to clean. Highly recommend this juicer to prospective users.

1 of 6 pages

3rd Generation

when will new stock be available?

Clarebear3005 asked on Aug 17, 2018

1st Generation

Hi, I bought the Optimum 600 2.5 years ago and I think it is the first generation, I'm not sure. When I got my juicer it worked amazingly but now, especially when I juice carrots, there are lots of bits in it. Do you know how I can fix this as I mainly use it for carrot juice. Thanks.

Heath444444 asked on Aug 06, 2018

Answer this

Hello , check the screen its possibly worn or it might even have a hole in it. I'm sorry that's about all I can think of! Kind Regards Stephen

Sounds like you need a new filter!

Hello, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you with diagnosing the issue and resolving it. We hope this helps :)

3rd Generation

Hi. I recently bought a 600 Optimum cold press juicer and now cannot disassemble it. The top part will not turn to separate from the base, meaning that I can’t clean it. Why would this happen and what can I do? Thank you.

Cristy asked on Jul 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Cristy - that's happened to me twice - a little alarming! I don't really know why it happens - but first I put the machine into reverse, to free up any bits that might be stuck, and then poured a cup of water down and operated it as normal. I find that most vegetables can go in whole or in large pieces, but carrots are a different thing. They're so dense that I chop them into, say, 5 cm chunks. I hope this helps. If not, call Froothie, or comment on their web page, and they'll respond quickly. Best of luck! such a great juicer, isn't it?

Yes I agree with Cristy. I have not had that problem although sometimes it is a little sticky. I always try to take the top off while it is still on the machine and it is easier to manage but maybe you are already doing that. Frothie seem to be pretty good with their backup.

Sorry realised I had Christy instead of KtB and accidentally touched the submit button whe I went to change it.

See all 34 questions about Optimum 600

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details