Brisbane

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

As good as my Optimum 9400 blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I researched before I bought my Optimum 9400 blender, loved it. There was no decision to be made when I wanted to buy a juicer to primarily make soy milk and juices. Research showed me the Optimum 700 Juicer, It arrived today, I have been playing with it all evening, love it, trying the three juicing screens was exciting, so quiet, easy to clean and easy to use. Buying three more will be a great 2017 Christmas presents for my three Sons. Thank you.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Help please!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Not a review but I need help! I'm juicing 2-3x a week (mainly Cabala- carrot/apple and beets plus some leafy greens) and clean quickly and thoroughly after use. Despite lots of scrubbing my fine mesh strainer is getting clogged which I've been unable to clean. I tried to get a pin to clean the clogged holes but the holes were too small/pin too big. I'm now getting lots of pulp in my juice. I don't know what to do. I've tried soaking my strainer then scrubbing but it didn't help. I look forward to your help :(

Purchased at: Froothie

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hey Bel! I will send you a private message now requesting your email so I can forward you great cleaning tips for your juicer which you can apply to the Optimum 700 and any cold press juicer You... read more »

Kennington/ Bendigo

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

big thumbs up from our family

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I have been running my new juicer daily for a month now. Have got the whole family participating in the juicing which is done just prior to cooking our tea each evening, then the juicer is rinsed and washed while tea is being cooked (I don't find it hard to clean) which is encouraging us to clean our tea preparation dishes as we go so working very well, and means we get to sit down sooner in the evening. the quality of the juice is great- the juicer takes large pieces of fruit easily although I do cut things in half that are large. We start ed more with high proportion of fruit and gradually adding more veggies and while backs are turned all sorts of unidentified vegetables happen to be juiced. A couple of times a week I juice in particular order to use the pulp to make savoury or sweet scones which is also proving great- and an easy meal to have with soup when they come fresh out of the oven. Overall I got it at the sale price so fabulous product and great value for money.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2017

This juicer got a lot pulp

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

This juicer got a lot pulp. The problem is the juicer filter unable to block pulps while juicing, that keep leak the pulps into the juicer. At the underneath of juicer filter there is a small gap face to juice exit which a lot pulp leak into the juice. Other problem the pulp also come from top of juicer filter as there is a gap between the juicer top cover and the filter. A lot of pulp leak into the juice from the gap between top cover and juice filter. Optimum 600 don't have this problem. But the optinmun700 got too much pulp as poor juicer filter design unable block the pule as it should be.

Purchased at: Froothie

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Healthy Juice, I am glad you are a happy user of the Optimum 600 and I am sorry about the issue you are having with your Optimum 700. The juice with the Optimum 700 should not have this much ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Wanted to love this juicer but....

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Juice quality is excellent as is the power of motor & the relatively quiet sound of this juicer BUT....i have found it horrendous to clean!!! The amount of water required to properly clean it, in conjunction with little nooks in the design & congestion of celery fibres make this very unsuitable for my use. I need to juice 2-3 times daily for health reasons so the benefits of this machine have been outweighed by these other issues. I have attempted to contact support via phone calls, with little success. I would immediately trade it in for a more appropriate juicer given the chance. Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Have started to loathe using it.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hi Tee! My name is Francois, General Manager at Froothie. I am very sorry to hear about the difficulty in cleaning your Optimum 700 and I would like to personally attend to the matter ASAP. As per ... read more »

Your response is appreciated Francois. I'll phone you today to follow up. Regards, Tee.

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Top Juicer.. BEST on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Highly recommend this juicer. For the last 5 months, i have put it through all the paces and its been flawless.. easy cleaning as well, and the 45rpm speed makes a huge difference, great design, mouth, auger and everything.. I'm usually very critical on products, but once again optima have delivered the best and a sensational price also. Sometimes i spend up to one hour juicing and the machine has no problem getting through the load. I was lucky to get it on pre order of the release, so got it for only $340. One of the best things i have bought and I would pay the full $700 price for it anyway. Seriously don't waste time on any other juicer for use, yield of juice, setup and durability.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Heaven sent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I am over the moon about this juicer. Going from a conventional juicer to this baby is incomparable. Cleaning the juicer is a lot easier also. I can juice in the morning and not wake my children which is a must as I use it on a daily basis

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Excellent Juicer. Learn the 'knack' and it juices most fruits and even fibrous leafy vegetables very

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I am on day 116 of an epic juice fast/feast (inspired by discovering John Rose on youtube) and i have been using the optimum 700 2-3 times a day almost every day since beginning this 'solid food vacation'. It is a quiet and powerful machine and the build quality of the unit and components feel well built and solid to me. The juicer has a 'knack' which i have learned over time. I juice fibrous greens and fruits like celery or pineapple AFTER or with softer fruits and vegetables and I chop them as small as possible before juicing otherwise the fi bers have a tendency to clog in the output barrel and chute. There is some minor cosmetic wear developing from vibration on the juicer base where it meets the top assembly, but with these minor issues aside it does a great job of juicing most fruits with very good extraction and quite speedily. I can clean the juicer in about 3 - 5 minutes now ( I use an old nylon mesh nut milk bag instead of the included brush to clean the straining barrel) My favourite Juice? I have many but chilled sweet ripe rockmelon juice has been a staple for a couple of months now which i continue to relish with blissful satisfaction :)

(tip: Choose ripe rockmelons by smelling the outside of the fruit. It should be fragrant and sweet and the colouration should be minimally green. The old looking melons which have darkened can be the most fragrant smelling and the sweetest. As long as there are no soft rotten spots and no fermented smell i suggest to go for those!

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

This juicer has changed our life. We can't wait to wake up in the morning and have our juice. We definitely feel a lot healthier. Can't imagine life without it. It's good to find something that actually juices wheatgrass. My wife and I couldn't be happier. Cold press juicer is the way to go.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Easy to buy and easy to use = win win!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Love my Optimum 700 Juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Absolutely LOVE my Optimum 700 Advanced Cold Press Juicer... from beetroot to kale, strawberries to carrots, juices all extremely well! Leafy & stringy veggie's just cut up bit smaller to avoid any blockages, and always put them through first followed by your firmer ones to push all through to maximise the juice extraction :-) JuiceLover !

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

An amazing Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Very happy with the product performance and the produce from the optimum 700. The real difference is felt when taking the juice out from Optimum 700 vs any other juicer.
Bought the optimum 700 last year to replace our conventional juicer, and indeed has made the right choice.

Great product and greatly satisfied. thinking of starting a business or introducing the same to our cafe...

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Optimum 700

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

This is my first cold press juicer. I have spent over a month looking for one and atfer a lot of research i decided to go with the Optimum 700. The juicer produces quality juice only question is how do you get the juice with no pulp...
machine is silent...wicked... found it easy to take apart and clean.
so far using it every day.
excellent product.. best buy so far..

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great juice, doesnt seem to separate!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I have just received my juicer, used it twice so far
And will use it everyday.
So far I have found the juicer good, jury still out
Though. Early days. I juice wheatgrass and sprouts as well as other verges mostly.
1. Juice good and love the strainer
2. Doesn't seem to get hot like my Oscar Neo and very quiet machine.
3. Negatives so far are chute for pith gets
clogged.
4. Not sure about cleaning yet though.
I would like some feedback from anyone use
Optimum 700 for sprouts and wheatgrass if possible.

Wollongong

• 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great Juicer, some design and information flaws.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

I have owned this appliance for a week now and purchased it as a stand alone juicer and complimentary addition for use with my Optimum Vortex 8200 blender.

The Great:
- Juices really well. Did a full pineapple this morning and have juiced ginger, full oranges, full apples, full carrots and full celery stalks*
- Much faster start to finish process than other juicers I have owned.
- I like to make some base juice using this juicer and then use it in my optimum 8200 blender to complete the morning smoothie.
- Very quick to assemble, disasse
mble and clean
- Runs without much noise.
- There is a 100 juice recipe book**
- Stylish and a great addition to the kitchen

The not as Great:
- No handle on the waste bin. Hard to pick up.
- The juice tray and waste tray don't fit flush into the main juicer which can cause waste and juice to end up on the kitchen bench. This is something the user shouldn't have to be continually aware of while juicing.
- * Full celery stalks cause the waste chute to get clogged with fibre, BUT if you chop the celery up beforehand this is not so much an issue. I assume that all 'fibrous' fruits and veggies would need to be cut down relatively small to save you having to pull the juicer apart 'mid-juicing' to unclog and continue juicing, especially Ginger.
- The price is really high, however I was lucky to get the introductory 50% off deal, so personally the financial hit was not so bad. (Just for interest, I still own a 5 year old $60 juicer. But apart from all the chopping required, which tends to make you want to juice less, it still works great - don't think i'll be using it now I have the new Optimum :)
- ** For all the 'other than juicer' functions 'advertised' (and the high price) there is not a decent instruction/recipe book that really goes through all the non-juicing possibilities. There are videos on line for some similar processes ect, but on-line is not always an option nor the same as having a good written instruction guide to reference. Also a user may not connect that a particular video on one process/recipe is a similar guide on what to do for another process/recipe.
- There is a tofu maker but no video or recipe for this. Seems odd as the tofu making appears to be a 'selling point' to some degree.

Just to clarify, there are a lot of 'not so greats' listed, but I wrote these points for potential future considerations for the manufacturer/product designers etc.

The juicer so far is really fantastic and I am very pleased I made the purchase.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best juicer on the market!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

Fast cold pressed juice with an amazing flavour. Comes with 2 strainers plus blanking plate. Also comes with strainer which sits on top of the juice jug that takes out the last of the pulp. Have used it twice everyday, an awesome piece of equipment. We are loving fresh juice including kids icy poles. Very easy to rinse clean less than 3 minutes. The large chute is awesome for getting produce in. The stringy produce works well cut up.
Carrot, ginger, whole apples, sweet potato, kale, celery, beetroot, pineapple (skin off), watermelon, lemon, limes, spinach, almond milk.
Made the right choice buying the optimum 700 am extremely happy with it. The whole family loves it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes