Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Parkville

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Excellent quality and worth the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

This blender is the best blender I have ever owned. I use it daily for smoothies and juices. It is used by all members of the family and the powerful blade and vortex makes it easy to clean (water and soap and a blend cycle - no scrubbing required). When I had an issue recently and emailed the company, I received a response within 10 mins. I have recommended this to many friends and family and have no regrets.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2016

This is the best blender I have used so far!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Very satisfied with the powerful blending ability. Well-built and reliable every time I use it.
Cannot do without it for blending frozen fruits to make smoothies and making smooth pastes with chillies and capsicums for cooking. It is also much quieter compared to other generic machines.

Will definitely recommend it!

Optimum 9200A - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

I genuinely love my blender. I use it every day. The smoothies are the smoothiest you can ever imagine. Not a chunk passes through this baby. I make all types of things in my blender. Hummus, pasta sauce, soup, sorbet, and of course smoothies. Sometimes she needs a little help with the stick to get a thick mix going but we shouldn't persecute a girl for needing some help. She is red and beautiful. I love her.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2013

Optimum 9400

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Wouldn't go without my blender, whips through frozen fruit and ice with ease, makes the smoothest smoothies, blends all veggies effortlessly, it doesn't like dates though, had trouble trying to munch them up, so a few at a time is ideal.
I've had mine for about 3.5 years, very reliable and easy to use and clean!
Would highly reccomend this product!

Carnegie

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

What a beauty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Love this machine. Use it at least once a week, producing great blended soups and silky smooth smoothies. Optional power settings are fantastic. Would love a smaller jug for blending smaller quantities as it is difficult to extract every last drop of liquid, Scrooge that I am! Couldn't be happier with it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2017

The Pride and Joy of my kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Having done my research and seeing the products available amongst "Super Blenders" I decided on the Optimum 9200A and have been absolutely thrilled with its performance and the results of the "creations" I have tried thus far.
The quality of the machine is evident, and the power (watts etc), is what one would hope for and expect from a "Super Blender". This was an investment for me, and definitely worth it.
There are a few things in life I enjoy including a nice coffee from a proper coffee machine, a well- made cast-iron and enamel Casserole dish, and this "Super Blender" is certainly one of my "Pride and Joys" which I keep on my kitchen bench and enjoy using every day!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best blender I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Love this blender. Does everything it says it does. If I feel like some ice cream I just put my frozen bananas in and it whips me up some ice cream in seconds. I'm also loving the hot soups straight out of the blender. Couldn't be happier with this product.

Sydney

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2015

A solid blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

This blender was worth the money. It blends down vegetables to such a fine quality that the kids don't know they have kale or baby spinach in their "hulk banana milkshake". Ours is used on an almost daily basis, and we have had it for about 8months. We recently have had a problem with the base of the jug, which the company responded to quickly, sending out a replacement blade and tool to repair it. Very happy with the product and service. Only loses one star for the plastic of the jug. Despite being strong plastic, it has discoloured and the surface has scratched over time. It does get a lot of use though, and we have bought a replacement jug for it, which I am also glad we had the option to do; one for shakes, and one for sauces.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2017

worth every cent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Originally ordered the 8200 which turned out to be nil stock, so I upgraded to the 9200A. After my old faithful Kambrook it was like landing on a new planet. Only had it for a few days yet, but so far I cannot speak highly enough of it. Made a fruit icecream today and it was to die for, thank you Froothie

Croydon, Vic

• 9 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Give it a try

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

I wasn't too sure about the blender so I took the opportunity to try it with the 30 day money back guarantee. I must say it is a very powerful blender and can do so many things. Their online support is very responsive and helpful too. However, it wasn't suitable for us due to personal reasons and we returned it within 30 days. The return process was straightforward and easy, at no extra cost. 5 stars to Froothie and the blender!

Muswellbrook

• 3 answers

I love mine to pieces!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

I have had this for quite a few months now. Not once have I been disappointed with it. I find excuses to use it. Powerful machine, well built, looks great on my counter top. I hope it will last a long time. My neighbour is now wanting this same blender and she will be lucky to purchase it in May, as they are offering lifetime warranty this month only. Mine has 5 year warranty and I couldn't afford the extra $110 for 10 year warranty which makes me sad, but hope I won't need that, as the blender is designed to last. If you are still thinking about making the purchase, please pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

Canberra

• 3 answers

Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I did a lot of research before I purchased this machine and I have to say it has paid off! I am very happy with the performance and the results. It took me about 2 weeks to really work it out and use it well. I am on a veggie juice diet where I have juices for breakfast and lunch and this is the best machine so far I have used. There is one issue where the poker stick thingy has split, but hopefully I can get that replaced quickly.

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

By far the best all rounder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

I'm very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2016

I've had my Optimum for a couple of months and I'm more and more impressed each time I use it. I use it for a whole range of things, including nut milk, nut butter, lots of smoothies, cashew cheese, ground nuts and flour. It always does a great job, everything comes out smooth and even in texture. It's fast and efficient and it even does most of the jobs I used to do in my food processor. The self cleaning actually works really well, too!

• 3 helpful votes

Using it everyday.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2016

Since it arrived our house, it's working for us everyday. Blend everything smoothly, quite impressive with ice crush.
Would be great if it comes with a 1 person size cup or jug, the 2L jug is bit too big if I just want to make one smoothies for myself. White one looks nice, but the plastic panel looks bit cheap. Timer setting very piratical.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

This vortex blender is fantastic! Easy to clean, chops, blends, purees perfectly. Recently I mistakenly purchased teff seeds rather than flour - no problem with my Optimum 9200A as I just tipped them in the jug and a few seconds later, I had flour! I make my own nut meals, flours and the best thing - instant, healthy ice cream! Great customer service and at half the price of a Vitamix - it is fabulous value for money as well. My family and I use this blender every day and find it easy to use & clean, and, it looks great on the bench so it never goes away!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

All in one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Love my new blender, i had my doubts about a blender being able to do nut flour... but it has no problem doing them. It does everything! I use it every day.

Verified Purchase

I use it for everything!

- cleans itself.
- chops up veggies for soups and sauces & chops up fruit for bircher muesli.
- makes excellent textured smoothies in under 10 seconds.
- makes nut milks, nut butters and creams, and the tamper enables a thick consistency because more liqud doesn't have to be added to make the contents mix.
- Simple/nice looking and thus stays up on the bench.
- It is quieter than my old, less powerful blender.

Verified Purchase

More thank just a smoothie maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

I originally bought this blender as I make a lot of smoothies and wanted to upgrade my personal blender. I have found so many more uses for it and it seems to get used on a daily basis. It's great for making hummus, pesto and quick pasta sauces that require zero chopping. I also use it to make homemade coconut/almond milk without any of the added ingredients in store bought brands. I chose the 9200A over the 9400 because I loved the timer function - I switch it on and walk away. So quick, powerful and simple. Very easy to clean. I love this product.

1 of 13 pages

Hi, how good is it for milling wheats and other seeds? - Im interested in making own flour.

Mah asked on Jul 23, 2017

Answer this

It is good for milling in small quantities due to the narrow base. I have made coconut flour and almond meal using the 9200A. Note that if it is left on for too long, there is a chance that one might get almond butter due to the high power of the blender.

Looking to replace my Nutri Ninja which came with a food processor bowl and dough hook for making batters. I will be looking to performs tasks like making smoothies, milling grains into flours, and mixing batters like cake/cookies/pancake/bread. I am not too concerned about the ability to make good smoothies and flours, but can the Optimum 9200A do an efficient job when it comes to incorporating batters?

Trini2DiWorld asked on Sep 13, 2016

Answer this

I am a hobby cake decorator and I would suggest not to use this blender for cake batters. U could use to mix the wet ingredients with a mixer (hand or stand) but not a vortex blender like this, as it will easily over, mix your ingredients in seconds, which will affect the end result of your bakes. Never mix the dry ingredients into wet at this speed. Your cake with be ruined. I learned this from a professional cake decorator. Always fold in your dry ingredients with a spatula gently. I would suggest you invest in a stand mixer like kenwood chef or a kitchen aid. You will never look back if you are into baking. Makes life so much easier. I hope that helps.

The Optimum 9200A can absolutely perform all of the functions you have mentioned.

Here is a great clip to demonstrate what the 9200A 2nd Generation can make

All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee where you can purchase the product and use it in your own home. If you are unhappy for any reason with the appliance in the first 30 days it can be returned (at Froothies Cost) and you would be given a full refund.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com

Have a lovely day

which one is better - 9400 or 9200A?

citra asked on Sep 02, 2016

Hello Citra,

Both the 9200A 2nd Generation and the 9400 vortex blenders are commercial grade high speed blenders and can be used domestically or commercially in cafes/restaurants.

The Optimum 9400 is identical to the Optimum 9200A, manufactured using the same high-quality durable parts. The main difference is functionality: dial (9400) vs. buttons (9200). The benefits of the dial are more control, and the benefit of the buttons is the automatic timer function which is great for smoothies and juices on the go.

The 9200A model is slightly faster in terms of blade speed and power than the 9400 model.
Both models are perfect for making smoothies, juices, nut butters, hot soups, ice creams, salsas, dips

Have a lovely day