Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Pretty good, but I've had a few issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Handles simple functions quite well, such as smoothies and single serve soups. Leaves quite a smooth result. I've had issues with the blades coming apart with two different sets. I've also had issues with the motor. It struggles with higher density things like sorbet, thick soups, but butters and the like, which has been fairly disappointing because I really wanted to use those functions. The motor has also smoked a bit and left a smell like burning metal. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Edit: I applied for a warranty claim, but was asked to pay for postage and was told that in the event they deemed the fault to be outside the warranty terms or claim that there is no fault an inspection fee will be charged....

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Powerful Blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I did thorough research into top blenders for a while, but the Optimum G2.1 really caught my eye. Bought mine with Lifetime Warranty. Very powerful blender! Use it everyday. Noise level isn't to bad. Beautiful, sleek modern design with programmed touch screen. Makes great soups, nut butters, nut milks, flours, smoothies etc all with a smooth consistency Someone in the household had filled the jug with water after making a smoothie and left a spoon inside. Decided to put the jug back on the unit with a little dishwashing detergent. Turned it on and was horrified with the noise thinking I just destroyed a new blender, but to my surprise no damage was done to blender or blades, only the spoon! Definitely recommend!

• 7 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Expected more based on reviews, very noisy and need to chill smoothie again before drinking

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I researched blenders for many months and decided on the Optimum 2.1 as I wanted the best possible blender for my smoothies. Alas although it arrived within days we have been disappointed. The blender is very loud, so much so I won't use it at night as I am worried it will disrupt the neighbours in the next townhouse and certainly can't use it while my partner is watching tv.

it generally blends well, but I find I can't get all my smoothie mix out where I could with my previous blender. I also find that be the time the smoothie is smooth eve
n (I usually include kale and spinach in my smoothies) it is too warm to drink. Again I didn't have that issue with my previous blender even though it took 2-3 times longer to get a similar result. Also found when grinding nuts the result was not as fine/consistent as I expected based on reviews and price of the blender.

I bought this as an early birthday gift for myself and made the mistake of not using it immediately, otherwise I probably would have returned it in the 30 day period. I still use it because I paid so much for it but I certainly don't love it like I expected to. Suggest seeing the blender in action before being and deciding for yourself if you are happy with the noise and temperature of the contents when you have finished blending.

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

This is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I have done a research to compare every sigle little detail about a blender. Luckily, I have an access to travel the world so I took a chance to see and try all the product samples in each country and I did try them all, in UK, US and EU except AU. There are so many options of great and renowned brands that I could invest my money on but the only brand that I never heard of and tried on is the Optimum Vortex Blender. Since it is the only brand that I'd never seen in the department store or tried by myself but its guarantee for the money back of a month trial completely drew my attention then why not give it a try! I got the G2.1 blender, opened the box and tried it for the first time and I fell in love with it. It's luxurious, elegant, powerful and worth every cent. It is a must-have item in your kitchen no matter how much you love cooking or hate it. If you're thinking about an excellent blander, give it a try, order it and see if you still want your money back or tell all your friends to go for it like I do.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

I'm in smoothy heaven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Love the Optimum G2.1. I've used other Optimum blenders before and loved them but this model takes the cake! Much quieter than the previous models.

Easy smoothies, great hommus, blended soups, it's all easy with this blender.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love my Optimum G2.3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Finally bought an Optimum blender after much research and was offered an upgrade to a G2.3, which I accepted. I love it! I use it at least once every day for smoothies, dips, vegan creams/desserts and more. It is quieter than I expected, in fact quieter than my previous product. It is easy to clean, looks smart and does a beautiful job blending. I don't know what I did before without it - I look forward every day to my next blender experience.

Awesome blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Love the Optimum G2.1. It's used literally everyday to make the smoothest smoothies. Love the digital menu that is really helpful in grinding and blending different stuff - from making smoothies to grinding out prawn shells for Prawns Noodles Soup ;-). Beautiful results.
It is strong and tough and cleaning is so, so easy. And it look gorgeous!!

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Love how it grinds coffee beans and makes a great soup. I use it once or twice a day and now that I have it I couldn't be without it. Super powerful and easy to clean.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Great for those on a budget!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I have had the Optimum G2.1 Blender for a a few months now, and it is great. I first heard about it through a blogger who recommend it for those on a budget. Having used a Vitamix in the past, there really is no difference in quality of the food you can make. It makes the smoothest smoothies! Not to much noise as well, which is a plus. I would really recommend it to others.

Ferntree Gully

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Sturdy high Quality strong Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Absolutely love this blender, it is so powerful and it is made with good quality materials which means it's going to last! I can blend up almost anything and making smoothies is quick and easy on a daily basis. It's also great for nut butters and making soups from scratch, I don't own a food processor so this blender is my best friend.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best blender ever!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

We ordered our Optimum G2.1 and received it last week - it is seriously amazing, makes the best smoothies in seconds and so easy to clean. It looks great on our bench top too! Best purchase ever, we will be recommending to all our friends

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

very happy with G2.3 very quite great blender, happy wife happy life

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Blade broke after less than 6 months

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hi Susan! My name is Francois, General Manager at Froothie Austalia I see Roy from our US Warranty team has already resolved the issue, and apologies for the initial error from our team :-) I am ... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Optimum G2.3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Excellence machine, I used it to blend food for my son, he suffered from a severe brain haemorrhage 8 and a half years ago, and still on peg feed. We have now steered away from hospital liquid feed, for we have learned they were high in sugar and contains many chemicals that are harmful to human consumption, especially to the vulnerable and weak body when they need the most nutritious food.
I now prepared two types of meals for my son every fortnight, one is the organic vegetables type and the other is organic rice and legumes.
The G2.3 blen
der has help to cut down my time to more than half. It is so powerful and I only used the minimum setting, it was more than sufficient. I'm very happy with the result.
Also thank you for upgrading my original purchased of Optimum G2.1 to G2.3 with lifetime guarantee with no extra charge. This give me a peace of mind that I'll have my needed help and support.
Thank you once again.

Purchased at: Prestige Home Appliances

Sydney, Australia

Powerful blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Super powerful blender. Very happy with what it can do. Haven't tried soups but have done smoothies and nut butters. The nut butters come up super smooth but I did have to add a bit of coconut oil (cashew butter) and you need to keep tamping / scraping to get the stuff at the bottom to move, otherwise the bottom starts to cook while the top hasn't fully blended yet. I wish it came with a custom scraper to get food out of the bottom, it is tricky with a normal spatula. Also I tried mayonnaise in it a few times but it was just TOO powerful and after a while of pouring in the oil it curdled/separated every time and also seemed to heat it up. But otherwise it's an amazing blender! :D

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Love love LOVE this blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

We mostly use our blender for smoothies and just can't love it enough! Very happy with how fine it blends berries and look forward to trying out how it goes making almond milk.
Very reliable machine.
My favourite part is that it cleans itself too. Very easy, which we need in our lives.
It is a little loud but it is powerful so it makes up for it.

Tel Aviv

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Very problematic blender - has faulty blades

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Nurit, my name is Francois, General Manager at Froothie Australia I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your blades and it seems there is a fault with the blender causi... read more »

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Pretty good in all facets, only critiques would be one of the blades bend when trying to make nut milk.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Helo Luke, great to hear you are enjoying your Optimum G2.1 :-) The hardened steel blades should never bend unless a hard metal object is dropped into the blender. The blade assembly is designed t... read more »

1 of 2 pages

I have found the presentation of the Optimum blenders pricing and models quite confusing. It appeared that the G2.1 was the latest model and being offered at an amazing discount because it is 'pre order' I assumed this was to create sales and therefore customer reviews would be generated for the new model. However, as I was about to purchase the G2.1 I came across the G2.3 the actual latest model and found the reviews on this site. I am now moving from excited to purchase what seemed to be a fantastic product from a genuine up front and honest company, to wondering if its all a bit of smoke and mirrors for sales? I would really appreciate some feedback from reviewers about whether they paid RRP, how they chose the model the purchased and whether they feel it was the best suited to their needs, or if upgrading would be a preference were it an option? I am also very curious as to when both the G2.1 and G2.3 were actually released to the market. Many thanks ;)

Kathc2 asked on May 27, 2017

Answer this

We ordered a 9400 but were then offered what appeard to be a fantastic deal of just $99 to upgrade to the G2.3. We did up grade and when the unit arrived it looked amazing, and super quite, BUT we found it lacked power and this appeared to be consistant through out reviews. I must say the company were great as far as customer service was concerned and covered all costs of swapping it for the G2.1. Though noisy I much prefer to have a unit that has some grunt behind it. Since purchase about 6 months ago it has not missed a beat. Does all we want and more. The company seem to have consistant sales of its product so I would be watching there company web site for the best deal.

I am torn between the G2.1 and the Optimum 9400. First, it is the difference between touch panel Vs dial knob (9400) Can you advise? And one specific question: The video clips show how to increase speed. But since there is one speed button (no +/-), how to decrease with the same button?

Dave asked on Mar 20, 2017

Answer this

Cant comment on the 9400 but the 2 . 1 is amazing, so easy to use, just press a button on the digital panel and leave it to do its thing. It will adjust the speed as it feels it needs to, and if you feel your item needs a little bit more blending just press the button again until you are happy then press stop. Easy to clean and not as loud as I expected it to be. We make a lot of fruit smoothys, fresh crisp apples, ice, firm pears, and seeds not an issue at all. Hope this helps.

Thank you Tiggy234 for your helpful reply. We have also replied to your other post but please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need further information :)

@vendor - The G2.1 looks to now be superseded and on sale. How long do you support your superseded/discontinued products for in terms of parts and service? (New models look to have incompatible jugs)

kypto asked on Feb 01, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your message.

The G2.1 has not been updated. We have however since launched a new blender - the G2.3:

The parts and warranty on our appliances are covered for the length of the warranty minimum.

We hope this helps :)