Adelaide

• 2 answers

Does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I’m not a great lover of electric toothbrushes but my dentist recommended one for better oral hygiene so I succumbed. I know my teeth and gums feel cleaner and I am convinced these are superior to normal tooth brushes particularly for the gums. I would give it 5 stars if it weren’t for the on/off switch which I find a little clumsy to be honest. The heads seem to last a good while too.

Newcastle

• 3 answers

Cheese

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Wonder toothbrush, lasted me many years before retiring for a newer model. Charge lasted roughly a week, as it got older not that long but a good solid electric toothbrush, adorable & easy to use.

Verified Purchase

Excellent toothbrush!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

We brought 2 of these toothbrushes under the recommendation of our dentist. We had a lot of reservations when we brought this product. I have sensitive teeth issue and I was not sure whether this product would help me to alleviate my problem.

It’s been 6 months, my wife and I are really happy with the product. The “sensitive brush option” is particularly good for me. The battery last a long time and indicates when it’s down.

We would recommend this toothbrush anytime.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Useful to clean teeth better. Negative is that battery runs out fairy quickly and does not last for a week (14 brushes) like it said in the instruction manual. Easy to use.

• 1 answer
Private message

Excellent product the does perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

This model is often on special at Coles for 50% off so worth buying it then for about $20.
it lasts for years before the battery finally gives out being charged for long.
I leave it on charge the whole time so it is always charged up when I use it and never runs out.
It's compact so can be left on the bench always.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Solid electric toothbrush

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Excellent tooth brush for the price. Oral B has designed a functional toothbrush that is easily cleanable, waterproof and can charge easily. It is great how Oral B offers countless different head options for different brush styles. The only downside is that the brush heads are quite expensive. Be wary as the battery decays quite quickly. I found my electric toothbrush to only last for 2 years, but considering the price this is no concern.

Camberwell

Great Quality and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I have never had an electric tooth brush and I am so glad I got one. I like the easy to use function of the toothbrush but I find the battery doesn’t last as long as it should but that's not a big problem. The main point I really like this is that I actually can feel my teeth is getting cleaner and brighter since I bought it! Bought it at half price so it is in a great value!

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

My teeth are so much cleaner!! The round head feels like it wraps around each tooth, easy to give each tooth a good clean. Let's you know when your time is up which is handy because you get carried away. Fits nicely on my vanity- no bulky charging cords and battery life is good (three or four teeth cleans?) good price, good product.

• 5 helpful votes

Good toothbrush

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Pretty good for a low price electric toothbrush, cleans ok and charge lasts for three cleans. Brushes only last about 2 months and definitely cleans better with a newer head attached. Heads are expensive but can be pick up on half price special fairly often.

Melbourne

Amazing toothbrush

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Definitely has improved my oral health. With brushing consistency, reaching hard to reach places and not brushing too hard.

The two minute timer and the interchangeable brushes.

Charge lasts about a week and is very easy to store as long as you clean it every week

Tasmania

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Going, going....gone!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I really need to keep my receipts for these toothbrushes because their power drops significantly. My family has gone through 4 of the precision units. In the beginning we has one unit for 3 of us and just changed the heads over, this was find for a bit but the unit never really recovered. So we brought another one and threw out the first and shortly after brought a 2nd so the 3 of us were using 2 instead of just one. One of the 2's power dropped off every fast and one was ok; one may have been used more but I just don't know. Woolies had them at 1/2 price and we got a third. At this point we each had our own but the oldest just wasn't giving a good brush; and as luck would have it the newest one after about 6 months the button stopped working. Anyway we are now back to 2; and will buy a 3 again when they are back to 1/2 price. I really like them but their longevity is pretty rubbish.

Couldn't live without it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I have had my Oral B tooth brush for years now and if i don't use it - away from home I just don't feel like I've cleaned my teeth. I love it

SHEA-OAK LOG

Private message

Very happy with the purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

easy to setup and works like a charm, the charge does last for over a week so that is nice.This brush keeps my teeth cleaner than ever before. You can feel the difference the first time you use it.This is a replacement for an old one I had; I love this product!

Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I've had this for a few months now and it's will working well. It is simple to use and only requires two minutes to clean. It also comes with an extra toothbrush head. The disadvantages are that it slows down when the battery is low, and often requires frequent recharges.

HECKENBERG

Good so far.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We received our Oral-B power toothbrush a few days after ordering and we have both been very pleased with our results. After a few weeks of using it, both my wife and I have cleaner feeling teeth, less gum bleeding, and better breath.

Adelaide

Verified Purchase

Fantastic product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

This is great! Remains charged for ages! After using this, I was camping and had to use a standard toothbrush, and afterwards my teeth didn’t even feel clean! Great value. Bought on sale.

Great product great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I bought this toothbrush when this was on sale in the supermarket. I have been using electronic toothbrush for many years. This is one of the electronic toothbrush which is high quality and reliable. I can easily replace the brush head when it becomes old

Great toothbrush!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Recently purchased the Oral-B Precision clean after my old Phillips Sonicare brush broke,
I think it's a decent toothbrush as it does exactly what it says.
The brush is "okay" in my opinion the head is too small and it being round and not oval shape takes a bit more time brushing the surfaces of each tooth.

Awesome toothbrush!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We bought this toothbrush on a sale as members of my family use it. It has been fantastic. My teeth look and feel so much cleaner and you only have to use a small amount of toothpaste. The battery lasts for a long time so you don’t have to worry about charging it very often. I like how you can replace the brush instead of having to purchase a whole new tooth brush. It came with an extra brush anyway so we do not have to purchase another one yet. It stands up by itself which is great and doesn’t take up a lot of space. I will highly recommend this product!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Best toothbrush. Sometimes the head can be too small for some people, depending on their preferred size of head. They charge quite fast and last for a fair few days without being put on charge. They are also super easy to clean

1 of 13 pages

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.

Marguerite asked on May 06, 2017

Answer this

You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60

Oli. D asked on Aug 29, 2016

Answer this

I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturer

Check two things.

1. Did you get any water on the charger?
2. Did you plug in the charger properly?

If not, as unhappy customer said, take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manafacturer. There should be a 30 days gurantee back on it. This is for if you have already used it. You need the original receipt copy and packaging though and shipping costs are out of pocket.

Good Luck.

How do you clean the brush-heads? I've tried flushing water through them, etc, they still end up yukky.

davewastech asked on May 26, 2012

Answer this

When I've finished brushing, I leave it on the handle, keep it turned on, and just run the vibrating brush head under the tap. Then I take it off, check it and give it another rinse and store it standing up on the back of the sink. I wipe the handle down and put it back on the charger. My sister had the same problem and this sorted it out. She was also using too much toothpaste, you only need the size of a pea.

Product Details