Orbit Homes is offering a $50 Bunnings gift voucher to their customers from November 2014 to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews during the terms of that offer were written by customers who received such a reward

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Amazing building experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

As first time builders, we were naive regarding the building process. Orbit homes and our customer service officer Carnita, however made the entire experience easier. Carnita was amazing and thoroughly explained each stage and provided responses to our queries in a timely manner. Our building supervisor Malcolm was also extremely knowledgeable and approachable. We can’t thank Orbit homes enough and look forward to many wonderful years ahead in our new home.

BRISBANE

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Excellent job, well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The building process was managed very well. There was regular communications from Orbit homes. There was a single contact person who communicated regularly and updated the building progress, any questions answered promptly. The customer service officer was excellent. The completed building was handed over within the estimated time. Workmanship and build quality appears to be veru good, I do not find any fault. There was no additional cost outside the contract amount.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Oh Happy Days!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We were really impressed with both the Orbit team and our finished product. As first home owners, the Orbit team were great at helping us through the process. The site manager was down to earth and really had our best interests in mind. We shopped around a bit and visited multiple display homes and I can honestly say that Orbit provided the best value for money. Thanks Orbit.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Stress free Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Our Build was managed with professionalism and great communication from the get go. We are extremely pleased with the workmanship and quality of our home and the cost was very competitive. We did not experience any issues along the way maybe one or two minor details that were handled promptly and rectified immediately. We have no hesitation in recommending Orbit Homes and we will most certainly be using them in the future.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Quality builder & honest communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

This will be the 2nd home my sister and I have built with Orbit Homes. Without a doubt one of the best quality builders going around. Having been through this experience before we understand its not always smooth sailing and we did face some issues during the process but Orbit handled this with absolute honest communication. We are also very comfortable knowing that we are given upfront information and cost from the very start .. not the cheapest builder but you get what you pay for. Would highly recommend anyone looking to build their dream home to have a chat with Orbit Homes :)

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Exceptional Communication process by Sales Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I opted to purchase a display home in Wollert and engaged with Lucas. I am a fussy buyer and had a lot of questions (probably in excess of 20 emails before I even took a look at the contract of sale!). Once we got to the contract of sale I had an independent builder (who was a friend of mine) come in to check the property and his comments were that the place was built very well and the price of the home was competitive to the actual cost of the build. I had some issues with the actual conditions in the contract (more a Display village clause than anything to do with Orbit Homes). The head of their sales and a director (Paul) stepped in to talk to LendLease directly on my behalf. Unfortunately there was not a lot of room for adjustments to the contract and we had to go our separate ways.

I would like to highlight the following that was exceptional that I have not had with a lot of builders

- Very prompt communication (I never had to send a follow up email to Lucas)
- Senior management is still hands on (evident in the way they checked on my clauses)
- Accomodating (I found a conduit that had been submerged between the the island and the back wall in a kitchen. as they could not verify that this was installed visually they had a subbie come in and remove the kickboard of the island to check this for me).

Would definitely revisit if this home has not been sold closer to the end of the display period.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

construction started in June 2017 gave me the house in end of January the quality of the building is amazing nice structure of the house my wife love the house orbit home is out of the world all the queries answer by carnita on same day carnita was really helpful last 7 months in construct the house we are really thankful to you carnita

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Very good quality build and very good Customer Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Construction started last week of June 2017, finished mid December 2017.
Got keys just before Christmas Break which was amazing.
Very good built quality.
99% time all quires were answered on same day or withing 24 hrs.
client service Officer Carnita was very prompt and accurate in response via email,phone call etc.
Site supervisor -Chris was good too in amending few things that we noticed during whole project.
Approvals took some time but its the same situation for every builder and construction project.
All final touch-ups were done before hand over, pretty much nothing left once we moved in

In short very good builder and would recommend for first home buyers ( just like me).

Pakenham

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Orbit is out of this World

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

My wife and I are very happy with the way our new home has turned out. My wife and I have made a few mistakes with wrong assumptions and not asking enough questions to be 100% clear. There would have been alot more mistakes if it wasn't for Doreen during initial consultations when choosing our home.She was honest and clear and very proud of Orbit Homes.She really helped us make good choices and what we could or could not do.Then there was Zoe who we consulted in choosing our colors as they say for our home.The range of tiles,fittings,and finishes was excellent and when it was all done about 2 hours later we had our home chosen. Communication I have to say was very good through out the whole process with Kristen and I have to say whether through email or telephone I was able to have my question or questions answered straight away or at the very latest within 24 hrs.I think its unreasonable to expect a quick response everytime.

Wayne was our site supervisor and he is a very personable and professional person. He's friendly and frank with a smile. The process was explained through out the whole build process and yes there were issues along the way and they all were dealt with to our satisfaction.I don't feel corners were cut, but in some instances the workmanship was a little sloppy,(probably apprentice error) but that said ,when the issues were discovered they where fixed and or replaced properly.
From when the slab was poured and they waited about a week before any building works took place on the slab. To the lock up stage progress was made and we were kept up to date as things progressed by Wayne or Kristen or if they were going to be held up.The weather thankfully played nice.We have a solid home a well built home.It feels comfortable and safe.It looks great.

Since moving in there have been things we have noticed that surprised us pleasantly for example how warm and quiet our home is and just how well the finishings suited the home The whole house has been tiled and the tiles look amazing are straight and perfect as you would expect.On the flip side some things unfortunately have disappointed us.Like a glass door being hung upside down. I put it to apprentice mistakes or simple oversights that just weren't followed up. A new door has been ordered and will be replaced soon.
Livio has been our go to man at Orbit Homes since handover took place and he has bent over backwards to get things done when issues have cropped up. We don't feel we have been forgotten and the follow up has been and currently has been excellent.

We highly recommend Orbit homes and we would certainly build with them again. Anyone looking to build needs to understand that no home build is perfect and things crop up and how these issues are handled ,are how I would judge any builder. Orbit homes have been professional and courteous and honest all the way through and have dealt with all issues in the past and currently with professionalism and to our satisfaction.They take pride in their work and I understand they only use the same contractors to build their homes so they have continuity. We love our new Orbit home.

Thanks Orbit

• 1 question

Great Customer Service, Professional Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

The entire experience has been relaxed and stress free. Right from the start, when speaking with Doreen in regards to the sale, to meeting Zoe for the colour appointment, to the great communication from our Customer service rep Carnita and the open and honest communication with Wayne our supervisor.. this has been a very delightful experience overall. Nothing was ever too much trouble and our question and concerns were answered promptly. A lot of communication and regular updates. Building with Orbit made us feel important and were not treated as another number.

The build quality was of high standards and the choices were quite extensive for their standard range. Pricing was very competitive and minor changes did not cost anything.

We love our new home and would highly recommend Orbit to anyone looking to take this journey.

Thank you Orbit... I will be talking to you, if we are to build again.

Brisbane

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Professional builder with great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Dealing with Orbit was an amazing experience. We were kept informed throughout the building process. Their customer service team is the best and offer a very prompt service. They make the whole building process hassle free with their professional attitude. No surprises with Orbit Home, their contracts are detailed and cover all aspects. You get exactly what you signed for. Will we build again with Orbit Homes – Absolutely !!!!!

• 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

For anyone looking to build your forever home you can not go past Orbit. From our first day walking through the display home doors in Craigieburn seeing Lindy's smiling face welcoming us we knew that this team was more than just another home builder. With every question we asked Lindy she was more than happy to answer and guided us through a very daunting process. We could not have gone through the process without Lindy. Meeting Zoe for our colors appointment was fantastic it was so nice to meet someone who was so knowledgeable about all the products that Orbit offered.
No words can express how happy we are with our home. Every step of the way our customer service consultants Kristen S has been amazing she is an asset to Orbit. No question was to silly to ask she was always ready and willing to assist.
Finally none on this could not have been possible with out our amazing site supervisor Martin.He has gone above and beyond to get our home finished on time.
Thanks to Craig for completing our hand over.
Overall we can not fault anything with our build with Orbit. The only issue we had were delays due to bad weather and change of staff.
Well done to the team at Orbit and thank you for making our dream home a reality.

Melbourne

Smooth sailing beautiful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Can not thank orbit enough for our beautiful family home. Our land took 2 years to title after delays and orbit was with us every step of the way.

Lisa in the office was amazing from the moment she took our bike on and Wayne was upfront and ho est from day one.

We now have a beautiful family home for our kids to grow up in and us to grow old in. A big thankyou to everyone at orbit for all your hard work.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

A Perfect Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I built my first home with Orbit Homes last year. I could not have been happier. From the very first day in the sales office to the last day when I received my keys, everyone I encountered was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
My 2 main contacts Carnita (customer service) and Domenic (site supervisor) were amazing! They ensured the build was stress free for me, and were extremely patient with my hundreds of questions!
I would highly recommend Orbit Homes. If I ever want to build another house I would definitely go back to Orbit Homes.
My house is totally beautiful, we love living here.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Amazing First Home! An Incredible Experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

The quality of the build was great, and completed ahead of schedule. The Building supervisor was amazing to work with, responsive to questions and very prompt with replies. The team at Orbit homes are amazing to deal with from start to finish. As a newbie to building, I was expecting a lot of stress and issues. Right from the get go the whole process was smooth, calm and stress free. If there were any issues you picked up on they handled it professionally and efficiently. Overall, i would highly recommend Orbit Homes to anyone thinking of building. I would definitely built with Orbit homes again in the future.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Incredible Experience from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Exceptional Quality, Project managed like a well oiled machine, The whole Orbit team were an absolute delight to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and the communication was extremely professional and outstanding. Their knowledge and expertise was second to none and support and guidance through the whole project was very reassuring. I would not hesitate in recommending Orbit to anyone that would listen to me singing their praise.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

An Awesome Experience with Orbit Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Workmanship was excellent in general. The house was finished earlier than the expected date and that saved us a lot of rental money. The process was clear and instructions for payments, inspections and updates were also very clear. A list of step by step expectations were also provided as a guide for the homeowners-to-be.
The customer care and support service were excellent that I kept on telling my friends to build with Orbit Homes. Building a house is not easy and very stressful for a lot of people but not for us because of the excellent, expert and professional building officer and site supervisor that we had.

Verified Customer

Exceptional service and quality homes!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

Well what can I say about Orbit Homes... Amazing springs to mind.

My mum was selling our first family home, she wanted a fresh start so we were on the hunt to find the PERFECT home for her. We went to see countless displays and couldn't find one that just clicked with us. Mum almost gave up looking until we were pointed in the direction of Orbit homes by a family friend who had a fabulous journey with them. We went to Clyde North and viewed their display homes. Instantly we fell in love with the heathmont 227.
So much so that my mother put down her deposit... And so did my brother, my partner and I!! That's right... TWO of us where so confident and in awe... We all took the plunge and decided to build.

We made countless upgrades and still the price and quality didn't even compare to the oppositions.

OUR journey started with Doreen at the display home who was helpful and took our considerations and put them to work.

Then it was time to pick our colours!! We set off to Ascot Vale to choose them, we were able to do both our homes together, that alone was so great.
Orbit Homes Interior designer Zoe was just amazing, she was able to steer us away from horrendous colour choices and helped us pick some fabulous things from bricks right down to carpet and tiles.

Then we met our site supervisor, Wayne.
Wayne, I cannot hold him high enough, he has this magic touch that just makes you feel at ease. He was in control and answered all of our questions whenever we had anything to ask. I believe he is an asset to Orbit as he just takes control and was always on the ball.

Our final inspection came for mum and myself, that's where we met Livio, the quality assurance co-ordinator. If we noticed any imperfection or anything that needed touch ups... He was the guy to talk to. Apart from a few paint touch ups and a few tiny insignificant things... Our homes were ready to settle.

Now, the person who I would like to commend greatly is Marie Marandi in head office. This woman got the brunt of our queries. As all of us are all first time builders, everything seemed so overwhelming that I think we must of called her at least once a week to ask the silliest of questions. Marie kept us at ease and made the daunting process of building so easy and carefree! Not to mention the gorgeous welcome gifts that were waiting for us at head office on settlement day... Just WOW!!

So on behalf of both our families, we would like to thank you Orbit Homes for an unforgettable and amazing experience. We will be pointing everyone we know that is looking at building straight to your front door.

Thank you once again, you are all amazing!

What a great home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

the whole service provided by Orbit homes has been exceptional, customer service delivered by Marie was amazing, very satisfied with the whole experience everything ran smoothly. the build was well managed, and high quality of service. I highly recommend Orbit Homes to anyone that anyone is looking for a stress free building experience. Cannot be happier with my new home!

Verified Customer

Could not be happier with our beautiful new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

We could not be happier with our new home. The workmanship was very good. Our property supervisor was exceptional and the customer service was outstanding. Our home was delivered on time and provided us with excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend Orbit to anyone and I would build with Orbit again if the need ever arose, which I can't see happening.

1 of 8 pages