selecting wheelchair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

All the staff were very helpful ,excellent service . From sales to delivery driver .
In the end I choose companion 150 for portability for overseas travelling , over the other wheelchairs they had on display at the store .

Portable electric scooter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We are very happy with the portable fold up CLIO electric scooter we bought from the Perth branch of Out and About. It was just what we needed, and my wife is able to easily stow it in our Car boot. Their service was very professional and helpful.

Werrimull Victoria 3496

Private message

Fold up scooter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I am very happy with my fold up scooter and it was such an easy transaction from the people at OUT AND ABOUT HEALTHCARE AT QLD. The staff are all so friendly and polite..

One happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Very happy with the customer service, Yvette was extremely patient with my questions and provided good advice. I received, product delivered quickly and it is exactly what I was hoping, thank you

mobility scooter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Very happy great customer services would highly recommend. I explained what my needs and disability and they guided me in the right product. Delivery same day!!!!! fully explained on operations

Love my scooter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Today was the first day I tried my new S19+ Heartway Brio3 Deluxe scooter in our shopping centre and believe me
I wasn't disappointed. I had the time of my life having the freedom to move about effortless.
Thank you Kylie Wilcock for making it happen.
Christos on Oct 19, 2018

October 22nd 2018 Update: Found my wheels at last.

Thank you Kylie Wilcock from 'outandabout Healthcare' for helping me find my mobility scooter and making my life so much easier. Kylie helped me find the right item at the right price an S19+ Heartway Brio3 Deluxe scooter.
I used the scooter yesterday at our shopping centre and I didn't know myself, it was wonderful to be able to move around without having the pain in my legs.
Thank you again Kylie Wilcock and team, Jessica and Chelsea.

Christos Andrikidis

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The folding wheelchair is very well made and is very easy to use. Excellent service from supplier. The sales staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this product and company to anyone.

Verified Customer

Brilliant I have my independance back again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Love the S8X despite a minor hiccup sorted by Ross in Vic within 24hours. Follow up has been terrific and has reassured me of the quality and service of the company I'm dealing with. Keep up the good work.
Dan Ross Jessica and Angela
Luv yaz all

Verified Customer

Finally found a good bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Have searched high and low for a good bed. Finally found one at out and about healthcare in Gnangara. It is the cloud and I am sleeping as if on a real cloud, soft but still supporting, thanks to zero gravity. The staff are very, very knowledgeable, dedicated and believe in the product they sell. No hard sell technique, just lots of information and time to try out different beds in the showroom. Can't speak highly enough of them. My back also appreciate the comfortable bed.

Verified Customer

Heartway Aviator S8X- Perfect choice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

I bought the Aviator S8X from Out and About Healthcare and couldn't be happier. The staff were always friendly, helpful and courteous. Dan & Maddy were great, their knowledge of and delivery of the product was first class. I highly recommend Out & About Healthcare.

Companion 150 Independence at last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

We purchased the companion 150 from Out and About Healthcare.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful and patient, in assisting us to decide on the best option.
The companion 150 has given me such independence. I do not hesitate when asked out, because I no longer have to concern myself with how far I may have to walk. I know as long there is decent access the companion 150 will manage. We have taken it on the bus, unfolded it at the end of the journey and wandered all over the city.
I did have an accident in the chair breaking the backrest joint, but Steve and his staff were able to fix it quickly and we were on our way again.
I can't thank the staff at Out and About Healthcare enough for all their support and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone with a mobility issue.

The best scooter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

I purchased a Mantra scooter I am very happy with it .The service I got was great Dan was the person on the phone was great did so much to help me nothing was a problem ,the staff that answer the phone are wonderful as they speak so nice and can get answer for you I would recommend this company and when I need other things I will use them . Thanks to all the staff

Toowoomba

• 4 comments
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Out and About with Heart that Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Bought a PF6KS Model Mirage Heartway electric scooter for the hubby and his riding journey has never been the same !!.. Wonderful piece of mobility machine, stable, sleek and easy to handle.. Warranty ok..Very good value for what I've paid for..Delivery took less than 24hrs and we live in the bush, quite a record and this is excellent business!!

We migh have had few hiccups for a start but the amount of quick response and support from the whole team like Angela Latter who represents all the great qualities of a sales person, very patient and knows her craft, ..Tim Cotter-the technical person, very efficient and sharply quick in what he is doing.., also Stuart and the ladies keeping in touch all the time by phone..had made me feel the sincerity of Out/About Healthcare, yes, cant deny the busines side of it, but the DUTY OF CARE to its customer like me is something to be commended for. Great customer service at its best !! Will absolutely recommend to others...

Verified Customer

In fact I write to commend the team now based in Pert WA.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I had the great pleasure to make contact with Out and About as I was introduced to the "mini mobility electric scooters range" for mobility as daily my range of mobilty is failing. The initial advice of the telephone was so good I was made an appointment to visit a new opened outlet in the Northern Perth suburbs. The range of products on display was very impressive. So much so that I bought a Brio 4 Deluxe on the spot and took it away in the back of my car. It really is wonderful machine and is giving me back a better quality of life. I thank the high professional standards and helpfulness of all the staff at Out and About Healthcare. THANK YOU

Verified Customer

Heartway Brio 3 Deluxe Folding Mobility Scooter ... Woohoo!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

OAH were very helpful & accomodating to our needs. Our scooter is pretty awesome. This little 3-wheeler turns on a dime and take-off acceleration is gentle slow & easy. Being so compact it fits well in the shopping aisles and the car boot. Love that it folds in literally one easy step WITHOUT having to disassemble parts. I choose to remove the seat just to lessen the weight however, the battery can also be removed for further weight reduction. Manual Folding makes it lighter than the Auto Folding model of the same and it folds pretty compact. We’ve made our usual shopping precinct the Westfield Shopping Centres as they offer Valet Parking and lift the scooter in & out for you (for a $5 fee) so that’s another helpful thought. Pneumatic wheels make the ride a little softer than the solid wheel models. Battery seems to last quite a while on one full charge but is largely dependent on use & terrain. The underseat basket is a little difficult to access but mum has a shopping bag sitting in front of the seat anyways so that’s a negligible negative. The only thing that I would add to this range of scooters is to give them all swivel seats to help drivers embark and disembark easier. Overall really happy with the Heartway Brio 3 Deluxe and totally recommend them and the Out and About Healthcare Team for their assistance is choosing the right scooter for us!!!

Verified Customer

My new wheels have changed my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Angela and Chelsea did everything they could to help me purchase my new wheelchair, after I'd been mostly confined to bed for months. From inquiry to delivery, it took just a week to get me rolling. The HW2 bariatric manual wheelchair is of strong, sturdy construction with a diverse range of tweaks for individualised comfort. It's a quality machine that will help me get back into the world. Thank you Out and About Healthcare. You're outstanding service and assistance has helped to dramatically improve my quality of life.

Verified Customer

Wonderful all terrain wheelchair!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Love my new explorer beach wheelchair! It has given me freedom and independence at our farm. The staff at Out and About are fantastic. Brought me a chair all the way to the beach so I could trial it on the sand and make sure it was suitable for what I needed it for. Thanks for a smooth and effortless purchase and fantastic after sales service.

Brio Portable Scooter - Anne

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

From start to finish the service was very professional. When Daniel delivered my scooter he went over every aspect of the scooter and when I wasn't sure of something he went over it again. It is a great little scooter very light and easy to manoeuvre. I am able to take it on planes which will help with my trips back to New Zealand to visit family. Many thanks Daniel for the delivery of my scooter. Maddy from the office was very pleasant on the phone. She fitting the time and day for delivery to suit me. Maddy even gave me a courtesy call on Tuesday morning just to make sure it was still alright for the scooter to be delivered. I found Maddy very professional. Many thanks Daniel and Maddy. The only gripe I have at the moment is the seat is to hard but hopefully we will get this sorted.

Great Products and Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

We went into Out and About Deception Bay because my 9 year old Go Chair was letting me down, battery wise, and it was getting too heavy for my husband to lift, even pulled apart.

We asked about a portable lift, but they said it couldn’t be used for my Go Chair. They took us around to area where they could show us the hoist, and also showed us the Companion electric wheelchair which is suitable for the hoist. We were thinking we can’t afford this, but had to consider as my current chair was failing.

After demonstrations of these, Steve, the boss, came out and asked a few questions and said did you know you could be eligible for Government funding for the wheelchair, hoist and another wheelchair for getting around in when not in car.

After spending much time with us, and organising Natacha (OT) to assess me and work out which chairs were best for me, she helped us apply to CAETI and VOSS for the funding. We decided we would take a gamble and buy the Companion, as Steve said we would be reimbursed as long as funding was approved. Along the way, Phil helped me with any questions etc. All staff were extremely helpful, friendly and courteous.

A few months later Maddy phoned to say funding had been received and asked the usual questions to get it finalised. Two days later, Tom and Radj arrived with hoist and my new electric chair, they were great, they showed us everything about chair and hoist, asked how my Companion had been, and were very professional, like all staff.

Maddy followed up after the delivery, and I can only say how surprised we were to find our refund for Companion the same day.

All in all the advice and treatment we received was amazing and should really rate a ******.

Companion 150 electric wheelchair and Solax Portable Hoist

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

My wife is thrilled with her Companion 150 fitted with elevating legrests. She is unable to operate a manual self propelled chair but the Companion allows her to move about and do things without having to wait for assistance from someone. The Solax hoist will allow me to safely lift the Companion 150 into a vehicle without injury to myself.

I am a mechanical/structural engineer and I am impressed with the quality of both items.

1 of 2 pages