Verified Customer

Bad service, not send the product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

After more than a month, I have not received the product that I bought. I asked for help and nothing happened.

The worst page to buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

Expired product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Sydney

Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics