damage item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Questionable Quality of Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.

+ Fast Delivery

- Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics